A Lapdance For Ian

Story Info
Fran gives Ian a private lapdance.
2k words
4.4
25.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room pulsed with the slow sensual tempo set by the Waifs CD playing in the stereo. Fran swayed to the music as she walked around the house, tidying as she went. Her thoughts were of her husband and soul mate as they so often were.

He was soo tired last night, poor darling. She thought to herself. I can't believe it was the first night we haven't made love in such a long time. God damn I am soo horny.

Ian had promised to get home on time tonight. Fran had decided to surprise him. The dining table was laid out for an intimate dinner. Candles stood in their holders waiting for her to light. She had a music selection set up in the CD player. And the smell of the Coq Au Vin, simmering on the stove, wafted thru the house.

She loved that their love making was always so sensual, so inventive and so stimulating. When they had first met and started dating, her family and friends thought it was sweet how they wanted to spend so much time together. They had expected it to slow down when they got married. But here it was three years since they had vowed their eternal love for each other and they were still as much in love and in lust with each other as they had been from the moment they had met. Every day she thanked the Lord that she had been stood up by Greg on the night they had met. They were meant to be together.

Walking up the stairs and into their bedroom, Fran eyed over the outfit she intended to wear. Both made of silk and in a deep burgundy, the top had clips up the front, easy to undo. The long wrap around skirt, sarong style, was held together with Velcro. She had asked her sister, the clothes designer, to make it for her.

Pat had laughed and said. "Okay, I will make it for you. But I don't wanna know what you have planned. I am so jealous of you having such a gorgeous husband who treats you like a goddess."

She planned on wearing nothing under the outfit. Except her favourite fragrance 'Dune'. Lucky we haven't started our family yet and my figure is still up to going braless. She hoped Ian would still find her as exciting when her breasts began to sag after the children they both wanted came along. Fran took off her jeans and shirt and walked with them into the bathroom. Depositing them in the laundry hamper, she turned the faucets on to run a bath. The smell of the bath oil as it mingled in the warm water invaded the bathroom. She lit a couple of candles and turned the light down low. Then removing her underwear, she looked at herself in the mirror.

Her long red hair waved and shimmered around her shoulders and across her chest. Her nipples poked out from under it. She was glad Ian wasn't into skinny women like the models that filled the fashion magazines. He loved her curves and her D cup breasts always aroused him. She had been to the salon for a wax that morning. And when she returned she had trimmed the little patch of pubic hair she always left when she waxed. "My little strawberry patch, love," were Ian's words, she recalled.

Fran's hands went to her breasts as she traced the marks Ian had left on her in his lust. Love bites, hickeys, whatever they wanted to call them, they were her badge of Ian's love and she was proud to wear them. Proud to be his wife. Her fingertips grazed her nipples and they hardened under her touch. She gave them a gentle squeeze. She loved how Ian never neglected her breasts when they made love. It made her cum so much harder when he nipped them as she was about to orgasm. He knows all my erogenous spots and uses them all to satisfy me. She thought.

Pulling her hair up into a ponytail then twisting it under the band, she stepped into the bath and slowly immersed herself into the water. The sounds of Nora Jones' sultry voice drifted upstairs as she relaxed. Taking the washcloth, she washed herself all over. When she got to her nearly bald pussy, the cloth was set aside. Her fingertips glided over the bare skin. Crossing the fold that hid her clit, a shot of electricity coursed thru her body. She let her finger explore more. Sliding it between the lips, Fran pressed at her opening. Her pussy clenched as if it had a mind of its own.

She pushed the finger inside her, exploring the walls of her vagina. Trying to go as deeply as she could, she searched for her Gspot. Damn, Ian never has a problem finding it. As she got more aroused, Fran started to fuck herself with her finger. She pushed in her middle finger as well to join its mate. Her thumb was teasing her clit and Fran felt her orgasm building. Tweaking her nipple with her left hand, she stepped up the tempo before her body shuddered and rocked in an orgasm.

Fran relaxed back into the water, trying to regain her composure. She watched her juices floating thru the water. Glancing up at the clock, she noticed it was only a short time till Ian got home from work. Reaching forward, she pulled out the plug before standing up and drying herself off.

After applying her perfume, Fran walked into the bedroom to don her outfit. Once dressed, she returned to the bathroom to brush her hair and apply a little mascara and lip gloss. Then after checking her reflection, she turned and walked downstairs to wait for her one true love.

She walked over to the stereo and checked that the five CDs she had carefully selected were still set in random mode. She went to the dining room and carried the armless chair into the lounge, setting it in the middle of the room away from the couch and recliners. Fran then sat on the couch to wait.

It wasn't long before she heard Ian's car pull into the garage and she rushed to meet him at the door. Taking her in his arms, they kissed passionately.

"Oh God, you smell so good darling." Ian told her as he nuzzled into her hair. "Is this a new outfit?" He asked.

"Yes love, Pat made it for me." Fran replied.

"It looks great on you love. But then everything looks great on you." He added before kissing her again.

Pulling her lips away from his, Fran told him that she had got it made especially for a surprise. And she took his hand leading him to the lounge.

"God, I love your surprises." Ian told her with a cheeky grin on his face.

She led him to the chair and then slowly undressed him before sitting him back onto the seat. Then walking to the stereo, Fran turned the volume up a little and then walked back to him slowly while she waited for this song to finish and the next to start up. It was timed to perfection and as she neared him, Tom Jones started to sing 'You Can Leave Your Hat On.'. Her hips started to sway to the music as she bent to kiss him. Then taking his hands, she removed the silk scarf from her pocket and gently tied them behind the back of the chair.

"Are you comfortable love?" She asked.

Ian only managed a grunt. The music, aroma, her kisses, everything added up to making him extremely aroused as Fran could see by his hard throbbing cock standing at attention. She started to dance sexily around him, her hands glancing parts of his body. She danced behind him, pushing her breasts either side of his head and he buried his head into her cleavage before turning it to one side to try and catch her nipple thru the silk material. But Fran didn't stand there long enough for him to reach her. She shimmied her way around to the front again, bringing both hands to the neckline of her blouse and firmly holding each side of the clips. Then undoing each clip slowly, she revealed her breasts to him. Fran let the blouse drop from her shoulders to the floor then kicked it away to the side. Then dancing closer to him, she swayed her breasts just in front of his face.

The nipples grazed his lips and he caught at one, greedily sucking onto it. But Fran pulled away and standing straight again, she caught the sides of her skirt. She undid the Velcro then quickly opened and closed the skirt giving him a brief glance at her red patch before turning. Fran then took the skirt off, casting it to the side as she swayed her butt at him. Dancing backwards carefully, she lowered herself so the tip of his penis was just centimetres from her skin.

Then still swaying she turned once again. Squatting over his legs, she rubbed her wet lips along his length as she held his shoulders and smothered his face with her breasts. Ian groaned and his cock jumped, eager to be inside her. But she continued to sway over him without letting him have contact for long.

Bending over him, Fran wiped away the bit of pre-cum at the tip of his cock. Her finger went to her mouth and she sucked his precious fluid into her mouth. She loved the taste of him. Bending over again, she kissed him deeply letting him share in the taste. Then standing again, she started to caress her own body as she swayed to the music. Her hands tweaked and teased her nipples till they were pointing out hard as pencil erasers. All the time, she watched him watching her.

Moving down her body, Fran's fingers found her pussy and entered it. Removing the fingers, she showed Ian how wet she was for him before letting him suck on her fingers. She then kissed him to share in the taste. Pushing his legs apart, Fran slowly knelt between them. She stretched up to kiss him first, and then her lips worked their way down his body.

When she reached his cock, her tongue flickered across the eye before circling the head in a long lick. Ian writhed and groaned beneath her lips as she sucked and licked her way down his length. A new song came on with a slightly faster tempo and Fran started to suck him a little faster. She longed to sit astride him and fuck his brains out but this was for him not her so Fran started to masturbate as her mouth fucked his cock.

Ian groaned with passion. Unable to free his hands, he was forced to sit there and enjoy. His orgasm built as Fran sucked faster, firmer. Meanwhile her own climax was about to reach its peak and overflow. Till like a volcanic eruption, she came all over her fingers. No sooner had her pussy started to spasm in its orgasm, then Ian let his seed go, shooting it deep within her throat and almost choking her. She continued to lick and suck until all his hot salty seed was cleaned from him.

Reaching behind him, Fran untied the scarf and let it fall to the floor. He caught her in his arms and pulled her onto his lap, holding her tight and kissing her lips.

"My God Fran, you never stop amazing me. I love you Fran from now until eternity." He told her as he picked her up to carry her to their bedroom.

"I love you Ian, with every cell in my body and I am so glad we found each other." She answered before kissing him once again.

Dinner forgotten, they continued making love thru the night.