A Last Unveiling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then he was starting to come. He could feel it. It wasn't as strong as the night before because before last night he hadn't climaxed for nearly a year. He'd been on a 'sex strike' all by himself, and the breaking of that fast had been almost too much to endure. But now he gasped and the tremor started easily. In moments he was spurting out all over her working hand and she was making happy, surprised, admiring sounds all the while.

"Ouuu, there's so much!" she said with glee. "Look at it...all gooey and thick and wonderful and yummy...." Tim lifted his head to watch the girl masturbating him, playing with his sticky issue with fingers of her other hand, and then taking a little on her fingertip and touching it to her tongue. She turned, smiling, licking her lips. The sight, of the lookalike to that actress, smiling at him while enjoying the taste of 'his' semen, made Tim's heart skip a beat. But before anything else could happen, before he could even reach out and touch any part of her, she came and flung herself fully on top of him, giggling happily and hugging herself to him with arms and legs. He decided he wanted to go visit her physician to find out the EXACT number of days her pussy would have to remain off limits, because he didn't think he could go on much longer without fucking her.

Tim had to get up and go to the office after that, and he got her phone number and left. That whole day was spent in the clouds, with Tim floating from thought to thought about Adrianne, fantasy to fantasy and smiling at the fact that many of the things they'd done had been realizations of fantasies. He even visited the bathroom to jerk-off in one of the stalls after lunch. He thought of her in her G-string, long legs and the rest of her body completely bare, thought of how it was to kiss and lick her feet (and not just fantasize) and then he was spurting down into the clear, clean toilet water, gasping but holding the noise down so nobody could hear. He came out of the bathroom wanting to hear her voice and called her on the phone. She answered and said how much she missed him and how much she needed to see him again. It was arranged that he should come over right after work and when the time approached of the end of the day, he could barely sit still in his cubicle!

Adrianne met Tim at the door barefoot and with nothing else on but another beautiful G-string. She looked and smelled freshly bathed and with a smile so warm and inviting, Tim had a boner in under a minute. Even after having thought of her all day long he found the sleekness and beauty of her form so inviting, it was as if he'd been thinking of someone else all day! Then she went to her knees, unzipped his fly, brought out his stiff dick and took it all the way into her mouth. She began sucking slowly back and forth and Tim had to catch her head and make her stop. She looked up smiling none the less.

"I've thought of doing that all day long!" she said, and then she pushed the erection back down through the fly and carefully zipped it up again. She took Tim's hand and led him into her living room, sat him on the sofa and curled up against him. He lay his hand on her leg and ran it slowly downward, appreciating the satiny smoothness and softness of her skin. She sighed contentedly and remained sitting there, effectively giving herself totally to whatever Tim wanted to do. He realized this, cherished the thought that any woman would do such a thing for him, and put his hand on her foot and rubbed it gently, feeling the bone structure, the muscles, studying how perfectly formed and shaped it was. The thought of what he was doing, the realization of it, added to the actual sensation, had his prick standing on end in his trousers. If he had his way at that moment he would unzip himself, hold both her gorgeous feet side by side and simply rub his cock against them until he spurt.

Then he wondered if indeed she was allowing him his way. To see, he slid off the couch, pushed her back when she began to follow, then captured both her feet and held them together in one hand. With the other he freed his erection and then moved in on his knees and put his dick on the tops of her feet. He pulled back and pushed, enjoying the erotic tingle he received, and then stared down at the contrast of his dark red dick and her pale while feet and started to really and truly fuck them. The girl sat back in the sofa, pointing her feet to give Tim a smooth surface to use, and soon his own pre-cum was wetting everything and the initial sticky skin-to-skin friction smoothed out and became wet and slippery. She put her hands on her boobs and squeezed, sometimes running her hands down her sides and then back up, her head fell back against the seat cushions and she seemed to fall into an enjoyment of what was being done to her which rivaled what had happened the night before.

But then Tim had had more than enough stimulation and thought and visual and audio input. He started to come all over Adrianne's feet and kept thrusting and letting his dick spit out its pleasure. Jiz dripped and oozed between her feet, dripping off down on the carpet, on his trouser legs, and then she started to jerk and twitch as her own pleasure erupted, and Tim decided that the next time he would wait for her to start orgasming so he could watch this sexy sight while he came himself. Still, it was more than anything he'd thought about all day, and when it was over, Adrianne started to get up to get something to clean up with and Tim stopped her.

"Allow me, m'lady," he said with a sweep of the arm and a bow at the waist. Her eyes lit up and her smile broadened. Tim stood on rubbery knees, pushed his withered dick in his pants and zipped it, then went to the kitchen and brought back some paper towels. He knelt before her, feeling like some prince about the place the ruby slipper on the princess's foot, but before he could use the paper towels to clean off everything that had just come spurting out of him, the girl grabbed her left leg, pulled her foot to her mouth and began licking it clean and dry!

Tim gaped.

Adrianne did this to both feet and then took the paper towels from Tim and finished by drying her feet, tossed them aside, and stood. He was face-to-crotch level for just an instant, but in that instant, he thought of simply grabbing her and burying his face in her pussy. He didn't care about the yeast infection any longer. He just wanted to eat her and that was all. But then she turned and stepped way, padding softly into the kitchen and calling out from there.

"Cherry Coke?" she said, and Tim nodded. She came back with two ice-cold cans and sat with one leg crossed over the other. Tim remained on his knees, gulping Coke and sneaking glances at her legs and ankles and toes. He knew he would have to fuck these charming feet again some time, but also knew that the girl hadn't quite come as hard or as long as the previous time, and that he wanted to fix that.

Even during the dinner which she had cooked herself, Tim had thoughts. He was down to his underwear now after a shower, and she was still in her sexy little G-string seated opposite him. The table top was of clear glass so he could simply stare through the clear cobalt blue dishes, through the clear table and see her pretty legs and it was quite distracting. And each time she would get up to fetch another course of the meal, he would watch her ass swaying and wagging as she walked. She had a model's walk, but not as forcefully pronounced; it was more the way a gymnast walks, and Tim adored it. He thought it quite the cutest walk he'd ever seen in a woman, and knew that, at least with her, even her walk would be something possible to masturbate over.

After dinner, during dessert, Adrianne slipped her right foot between Tim's thighs, toes pointed and brushing his dick through his shorts. He nearly spit up his apple pie and when he looked, she was grinning at him devilishly, still wriggling her toes against his now firm erection. He reached down to capture her foot and she yelped and pulled away, but he caught hold of her ankle and held her foot there while he brought his dick out and pressed it against the underside of her toes. He started thrusting and moments later Adrianne started to press her toes back and forth against his bulging cock head in counter rhythm to his stokes, and when he realized she was into it and not likely to try to escape, Tim let go and simply enjoyed the feeling of her soft toes against his dick. When he ejaculated a few moments later, his semen flushed the spaces between her toes and ran down the top of her foot. She hadn't been close to orgasm, but when Tim looked, she seemed quite satisfied with what she'd done. She gave him a wink which told him of other things yet to be done that night.

Simply seeing her walking back and forth from the kitchen to the living room was enough to make him hard again. He'd lost his under shorts and now lounged nude on the sofa while she brought back soft drinks. Like him, she forwent any alcoholic beverages. But then she brought brownies, and then went for her cigarettes, and each time Tim's eyes studied every sway and slide and muscle movement of her walk. She came back and sat opposite him on the sofa, finally seeming finished with what she was doing. (continued)

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

that's whaat real love is not some asshole or bitch who cares about looks only. If I was a jock I will never date a bitch for looks I would date even a fat girl because they are more hot then a stupid skinny bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow! Just Wow!

Besides being an incredibly well written piece of erotica, this story covers a subjct that is pretty much never written about, that being transsexual foot fetish. Fantastic work, can't wait for more.

mreneetgmreneetgabout 18 years ago
wow..........

Loved your story and can not wait until your next chapter arrives. The vivid images that you painted with words were very beautiful. You have done an excellent job and I wish to thank you for your effort. Please don't get down if all of those expert editors/writers who always go by anonymous decide to tear apart your story. I am coming to believe that they suffer from envy and can not write anything so it is easier to throw their hatred into attacking stories by various authors. If they have something constructive to say, then how about dropping you a line via email. Again, thank you for a most interesting piece of literotica.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Denise - New Beginning A love story.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sweet, Young Stephanie Delicious girl next door has a big surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Amanda and Me Ch. 01 A shy IT guy meets someone.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories