A Late Night with Lyman

Story Info
Josh Lyman of The West Wing meets a sexy intern.
1.8k words
3.77
36.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Believe you me, I have had my share of adventures in my short 24- year old life but my time interning with the communications department of the White House has been the most amazing time. I have bared the brunt of jokes from my friends and even complete strangers when I tell them that I am, in fact a White House intern, but I love my job. I am fascinated with politics and I was so excited when Jed Bartlett was elected President 2 years ago, I vowed then and there that I would work in his White House, in whatever capacity they would take me. So when the opportunity came along 5 months ago, I literally jumped at the chance.

First off, I should describe myself. I am a mighty 5' 3" and I weigh about 125 pounds, though I am no slave to the scales. I have dark blond hair and very green eyes and I live up to my Irish heritage with fair skin and a great smile. My most distinctive feature are my tits, they are quite large for my frame, 38D's to be exact but I think I carry them off very well. I am sure my body helped some in my getting hired but I would like to think that it is my brain that keeps me here. One other thing that most people in the office do not know about me is that I have several piercings, included a belly button ring, a tongue stud and one nipple pierced. Hey I am not all that wholesome!

Well let me say that the staff here is great, and the guys aren't half bad to look at. I spend most of my day around the writing staff, which includes hottie Sam Seaborn (what I wouldn't do to that boy!) But my interest lie elsewhere, mainly with the Deputy Chief of Staff, Josh Lyman. He is just what I have always dreamed about in a man. He is tall at least 6'1" and has sandy brown hair and these hands that could work magic, I am sure of it. But of course he is one of the highest-ranking people in the White House, there is no way I would have a shot with him. Not to mention that he is a good 15 years older than me. But I have always loved older men, so I figure a little flirting wouldn't hurt. I laughed at all his jokes, made sure I was always looking great when I saw him and just generally made my presence known. Sure enough he began flirting right back, nothing serious just good fun. Boy I could have never imagined what a little flirting would lead to.

I was working late one night because I had been asked by Sam to pull some figures together on low-income housing for a speech he was writing. I can never sit still for very long so after about an hour of poring over articles, I decided to take a walk. I walked along the corridors, which were quiet by this time at night as it was after 10pm. I walked into the bullpen which is where Josh's staff works and noticed his office light on. I poked my head in to see Josh sitting alone at a laptop, looking completely frazzled. I knocked so I wouldn't scare him and he looked up with those amazing eyes and asked me what I was doing there so late. I gave him the run down on my assignment and he sighed and told me he would trade with me any day. He had to figure out how to pitch an idea to the President he knows he will hate. I can't help thinking how much I would just love to go over to his desk climb on his lap and kiss him. I am in the midst of this fantasy when he interrupts me with an invitation to go to the mess to get something to drink. I accept of course and we head out.

He asks me what I want and I say a beer and he looks surprised. He tells me that I can't be old enough to drink. I laugh and say that I appreciate the compliment. We sit and talk in the mess over a few beers for what seems like ages. He asks me all sorts of personal questions, like where I am from, what do I want to do with my life, why am I working here? I answer them all, and even manage to ask a few of my own. Some how we get around of the subject of piercing and tattoos. I tell him I have both. He doesn't believe me and I figure this is my chance. I tell him I would be happy to show him both but not here in the mess, we should head back to his office.

We finish our beers and go back. He sits down in his chair and I stand behind him, hands on his shoulders. I tell him that if he can guess where I am pierced I will give a much-deserved back rub. He managed to guess the tongue and the navel. I gave me a little peak at my flat stomach with a rhinestone post through my belly button but he couldn't guess the third place. I said two outta three wasn't bad so I gave him the back rub anyway. I worked his stiff shoulder and back muscles till he was moaning with pleasure. I figured it was now or never so I told him that I would give him a hint for their third piercing. I swung his chair around and started to unbutton my blouse. As I stood there before him in my black lace bra, he could easily see the outline of my nipple ring on my left breast as well as the tattoo of a sun/moon positioned over my heart.

He gulped and just stared, almost in a trance. I leaned down and kissed his forehead, then his cheek and finally his mouth. It only took him a moment to respond to my kiss. He pulled me forward and met my kiss with urgency. He went from soft and wet to urgent needy kisses. His tongue explored my mouth as his hands caressed my back and shoulders. I pulled him up out of his chair and stepped back to shut and lock his door. I realized that standing was not the best way to get things done so I moved to the couch he has in the corner of his office. I motioned for him to follow which he did like a dog in heat.

We resumed kissing and groping. I managed to get him out of his tie and shirt and as I kissed his neck and shoulders I pushed him back on the couch. I could tell from the substantial bulge in his pants that there was no going back now. I worked my way down his chest and stomach, which are in amazing shape. I undid his belt and un zipped his pants and pulled his boxers down. Out popped his already hardening cock. It was almost 7 inches long and it wasn't even completely erect yet. I go to work on it with my hands and mouth. Licking the head and up and down the shaft, while he moans and squirms under me. He begins to beg me to suck him off. I manage to get about 6 his now 9 inch member in my mouth and I begin to suck him hard. I loved the feeling of his cock in my mouth as his hand guides the back of my head on his dick. All too soon I feel him tighten up and mummer that he is going to cum. I keep sucking and manage to take almost all of his hot cum as it spurts from his beautiful cock.

He sighs and manages a wow, unbelievable. I stand up and sit down next to him, motioning him to move closer to me. He leans in and cups my breasts as he kisses my neck and moves in for a closer feel. He removes my bra and stares at my nipples, big and hard and with a sliver ring through the left nipple. He takes the ring in his mouth and pulls gently, as I scream with pleasure. He sucks my breast deep in his mouth, running his tongue all over my nipple as he plays with my other breast, pinching it and squeezing it. He runs his hands all over my stomach and down to my skirt. He pulls my skirt up to reveal a black thong and a black garter black holding up black opaque stockings.

He whispers how sexy I am and how much he wants to fuck me as he undoes the clips of the garter belt and rolls my stockings to the floor. He lifts my ass of the couch and pulls my panties down. He gasps as he sees my cleanly shaven pussy wet and puffy and dips his head between my thighs. He begins licking my juicy slit as I moan in ecstasy. He nibbles on my clit and pushes two fingers deep inside me. I begin to rock and moan his name begging him not to stop. He clamps his mouth down over my hard clit and begins to suck me until I am almost screaming. I feel my insides tighten up as I begin to cum. His fingers work hard and fast in my gushing slit as he continues to thrash my clit with his tongue. I finally climax, shaking and shuddering as I slide off the couch into his awaiting arms.

He kisses me full on the mouth so I can taste my own juices. As we kiss I feel his cock coming back to life against my thigh. I see him reach into a desk drawer and pull out a condom. I lie back and take off my skirt and then watch him as he slides the condom over his massive shaft. I raise my ass in the air and open my legs wide as he climbs on top of me and kisses my tits and neck. I beg him to fuck me and he pushes his cock into me. I begin to rock back and forth as he sticks more and more of his meat into me. Finally he pulls back and slams it all into me. I scream out and then begin to meet his thrust with my own as we fuck wildly on his office floor.

Over and over again I tell him harder, faster fuck me Josh, fuck me hard. He does as hard and as fast as he can and finally I feel another orgasm building. I pull him down onto me as I kiss him hard on the mouth and begin to cum. My orgasm triggers his and he gives on final thrust and shoots his load deep in me. We both collapse on his floor, panting. He pulls out and discards the condom and we lie next to each other. I cuddle in his arms and begin to joke that we will have to be careful…we wouldn't want another White House intern scandal….but that is for another time.