A Late Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark tried to convince himself that they had taken him. He hadn't been part of it.............

It was at that moment the door of the bedroom opened. Chris and Tony came in.

"Ah, so we're awake now?" It was Tony who asked, smiling.

At Mark's puzzled look he spoke again. "We've just been for breakfast. Left you here asleep."

Chris continued. "We have to be out of the room by 10.00, so we decided an hour was enough for the rest of our, um, celebration, then we'll leave you in a cafe for your breakfast and be on our way back home."

Mark sat on the bed, under the bed covers, trying to hide himself. "Celebration............?"

"Did you enjoy our celebration yesterday evening?" Chris was speaking again, but gave Mark no time to answer. "We did. We all thought you were fantastic. A real hot boy. And so accommodating.................." As he said this, He sat on the side of the bed next to Mark.

Mark gasped out. "You all took me, yesterday. You just took me..............."

Chris smiled. "No, I think we just accepted what you wanted to give. That's why we have an hour. To show you...."

With that Chris leaned slowly towards Mark, his mouth closing in on Mark's, closer and closer. Mark didn't move. Couldn't move. Even when Chris's lips touched his he didn't move. Even When Chris pushed him backwards onto the bed he didn't resist. Even when Chris put his arms around him he didn't resist. Even when Chris put his tongue in Mark's mouth he didn't resist. And when Chris started playing with Mark's tongue with his, Mark's body involuntarily responded, his tongue involuntarily responded. Or at least that is what Mark told himself.

Chris's tongue played in Mark's mouth tenderly, his hand pushing away the bedclothes leaving Mark naked next to Chris. Chris gently released his kiss, and Mark knew he wasn't next to Chris. He was between Chris and Tony, naked.

Mark's mind only had a moment to work it all out until he felt Tony's mouth clasping onto his, tenderly kissing him. Again Tony had his tongue in Mark's mouth as Mark felt the bed moving a little as Chris moved. The next time Tony released the kiss, Mark felt Chris's mouth against his, but realised that Chris had quickly undressed, and was naked with him.

Mark felt Chris slowly running his hands over his chest, caressing his nipples, pinching them gently. He felt Chris's hands running over his back, and only then realised he had put his arms around Chris's neck to hold him close, to stop the kiss being broken. He felt Chris's hands running down his back, gently holding his ass, squeezing, caressing.

Chris whispered to him: "let's lie on our sides, wrap your legs around me."

Mark turned on his side facing Chris, let Chris lie on one of his legs, wrapped his other leg over him, linked his heels together. As he did he felt Chris pull him close to him, kiss him hard on the lips, and the electric moment -- felt his cock pulled against Chris's.

It felt so good. It felt better than anything he had ever experienced. Chris gently rubbing his cock against his, as he was kissed hard, passionately by another man. The two hard cocks were like electric against each other, the pre-cum lubricating them sliding against each other.

Mark barely felt the bed move, but then knew that Tony was behind him, holding both of them, resting his cock along the crack of Mark's ass, rubbing it gently against him. It was obvious Tony had lubricated his cock with something, so when he arched his back like an expert, then thrust upwards, his cock slipped straight into Mark's painful ass. Yet it was just what Mark wanted.

For the next few minutes it was an amazing mixture of sensations for Mark. Chris would speed up rubbing his cock against Mark's whilst continually kissing him. Tony was sliding his cock in and out of Mark's ass slowly, whilst whispering gently in his ear, whispering things like "what a sweet boy," then "what a fabulous fuck you are," then "your man-pussy is so good for my cock," as well as other obscenities. Mark felt so good -- being kissed passionately, his cock rubbing on another cock, being fucked in the ass, and hearing the obscenities whispered in his ears which he took as real compliments. He loved the obscene compliments.

As much as Chris controlled the movement of Mark's cock, Mark had to break the kiss to moan in the arousal, arousal he had never felt before. Chris kept rubbing his cock on Mark's, Tony kept moving in his ass, until Mark was begging to cum, to be fucked: it was so arousing, and he knew the other two men weren't far off either.

Suddenly there was only instinct, all three swallowed up in the moment. Mark felt his ass being pounded, and he wanted it. He felt his cock being owned, and he wanted it. Suddenly he heard Tony cry out, stiffen, felt he was pumping his cum deep into Mark's ass. It was too much for Mark. He screamed out and was pumping cum all over Chris's stomach and cock, oblivious to Chris pumping his own cum, cumming at the same moment.

All three seemed to last forever, but perhaps only a few seconds. Then all three lying relaxed together. He felt Tony's cock shrink out of his ass. He felt Chris relaxing in his arms. Mark looked at Chris and whispered "can I lick you clean?"

Chris smiled and rolled onto his back. Mark began to lick cum off his stomach, off his cock. He knew now. He hadn't been taken, he had given everything. And there was nothing he didn't want to give, despite even the aching pain in his ass.

They were disturbed by a knock on the room door. A voice crying out "Please --we will be coming back in fifteen minutes to clean the room."

All three laughed, leapt out of bed, showered very quickly and were dressed when the cleaner's key turned in the lock, telling the cleaner they were just about to check out. It happened quickly, Mark was dropped off at a cafe near his home. Tony said: "We will be back in a week or so, your agency told us where you live." Before Mark could even say "what about mum................." they were gone.

Two weeks later two men were climbing the stairs to the fourth floor apartment -- they would have used the lift but it was broken. It wasn't a pleasant experience, with the smell of urine and the broken bottles in the stairwell. They walked along a corridor and knocked on the door of the apartment they were visiting. Mark himself opened the door, and on Chris's order, led them into the sitting room where his mother and sister were watching television. Mark had almost moved on from the weekend at the hotel, so the sight of Chris and Tony had been a real shock to him, arriving at his apartment at that moment.

Mark introduced them as the people he had worked for on the weekend, and his mother hurriedly turned off the television, and offered coffees. Mark was praying hard that they wouldn't say anything about his late shift. The two men looked around the sitting room and saw that the family was poor, but had pride in where they lived.

It was Chris who started to speak. Said how hard Mark had worked and how they were impressed by what he did for them. He said how they had spoken to the agency and had heard their story, confirming and adding to what Mark had told them. They were particularly impressed by how Mark had saved up to buy his mother the holiday which she would otherwise never have. They had heard how they lived on a small apartment in the rough end of town.

"It's like this," Chris continued. "It has touched us immensely. We run an insurance company and we've recently had to re-possess a house, this house." He handed Mark's mother a photograph of a small house with a garden around it. Chris continued. "So we've decided. We are giving the house to you. No money. We just hope Mark will work with us regularly."

There was complete silence. Mark's mother fell to her knees in thanks. Mark replied first. "Yes, I'd love to work with you again................."

It was a month before the family moved into their new home.

12