A Lecture of Humiliation

Story Info
Girlfriend in lecture hall is groped and seen by whole row.
3.6k words
4.12
90.3k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat in the back of the lecture hall, Susan focused hard on the lecturer's words. His mic wasn't picking up clearly and he tended to mumble so she leaned forward, peering at the numbers he scribbled down. She wasn't used to sitting this far back; she was only doing it to placate her boyfriend, who said she had humiliated him in front of his friends by ignoring him in favour of a conversation about the homework with another boy taking the module. She hadn't even realised he was there at the time.

Still, Evan insisted she had been doing it on purpose and she was a bad girlfriend for it, and to make it up to him he said she had to sit in the back side row with him and his friends, whom she didn't know. She and Evan were in the middle of the row, with several of his friends filling out the rest of it. At least most of them were paying attention to the lecturer, or trying to, or at the very least pretending to try; Evan just ignored him completely. Sometimes she didn't know why she was with him.

She startled briefly as Evan's hand ran over her thigh next to his. When he kept at it, she batted his hand; she was not in the mood. He tried again and this time she turned to glare at him, besides giving his hand a more definite shove. On her other side, one of his friends snickered.

"You're going to let her treat you like that?"

"Fuck off," Evan replied, hand snaking to Susan's other thigh and squeezing it possessively. This time, Susan's attempt to turn at him was impeded by his arm in front of her, and she quickly stopped rather than move too much and cause a disturbance or disrupt her own notetaking. She elected to ignore the goings-on and just focus, as long as they didn't get any worse. This was only her second term at uni and she wanted to keep her perfect notetaking streak.

When Evan jiggled her thigh slightly and got no reaction except her tensing up, his friend snorted again. "You can't ignore me, bitch," Evan hissed at her. "You owe me an apology. You're here for me and you'll do as I want." Susan just gritted her teeth and kept writing, leaning forward to get a better view and to drive her point home. As she did so, the friend quickly stretched his arm along the back of her seat, making a show of leaning back and putting one foot on his knee in an obnoxiously relaxed way. He didn't move to touch her, but she couldn't lean back without touching him.

"Stop that," Susan whispered to the guy. He just smiled and looked around, pretending not to know what she was talking about. She then attempted talking to Evan despite her policy of never talking during a lecture. "Tell your friend to quit it," she tried.

Evan's face was still harsh. "He does what he wants," he said, "just like I do." His hand lifted from her jeans to trail over her shirt, and he pushed her back until she was pressed against the arm of the man on the other side. The man quickly dropped his hand from her shoulder to her waist, squeezing her and rucking up her blouse slightly in the process. He was too wedged behind her for her to get a good angle to push him away, and he just grinned at her when she tried to wriggle out of the hold with Evan still pressing her down firmly.

Susan went from annoyed to uncomfortable as the guy's fingertips stroked her side, She crossed her legs and brought her arms in front of her, trying to give every "back off" signal she could without giving Evan or his friend more satisfaction. The lecturer started cleaning off one whiteboard and she hastily concentrated on copying that down before it vanished instead of on her situation.

This was when Evan chose to move his hand from her stomach, where it had been resting, to the front of her jeans. He groped at the fabric and pulled it up to give her a wedgie. Instinctively, she pulled up her knees to try and give his hand less room, but he just shoved it further down and grabbed at her whole pubic mound, curling his fingers tightly under it and shaking her body.

"I said stop," she said to Evan.

"Not to me, you didn't."

"I'm saying it now. Evan, stop it. Let go of me!" Her voice never rose above a whisper but the tone was angry nonetheless.

"You know what, I don't think I will. You don't get a say in this, not after what you've been like, how frigid you are. You let me get this far, so now you owe it to me to go as far as I like."

Susan didn't even know how to argue against someone who wouldn't listen to a clear "no". She couldn't overpower him, not that she would even try to do so given the lecture going on. She was ashamed of what had already happened and didn't want anyone else to know about it. All she could do was hope nobody in the lecture hall -- of a good couple hundred people -- turned around. She kept trying to take notes, hoping it would all go away somehow.

Evan kept applying pressure with his hand on her groin for a bit, then let up and used both hands to force her knees apart. Her feet were tangled together in an effort to prevent him from doing so, so his friend wedged his foot between her knees and pushed down until her legs were completely separated, then used his free hand to pull her closer knee towards himself while Evan wrapped a foot around her other calf to hold her still.

Evan's hands made their way to the button of her jeans, where the high waistband was cutting into her stomach. The friend used the arm around her waist to angle her briefly so the button was more accessible, and Evan made short work of that and the zipper. He returned to facing forwards as his hand snaked down her jeans over her knickers and again groped at her pubic mound, newly able to feel the details there.

This time, his fingers drew upwards until they found the bump of her clitoris, where he used the pads of two fingers to press down hard from all angles, altering where the pressure came from so it moved against her body and sometimes just rubbing it harder. He kept at this for several minutes while his friend stroked her side, fingers dragging up her shirt and brushing the band of her bra.

Susan completely stopped writing at this point, just staring straight ahead, shoulders tense, as she dropped her pen. She was scared, now, of not knowing exactly how far the situation was going to go or who would see, of not being able to make it stop. Worst of all, she could feel herself growing slightly wet from the stimulation Evan was providing, and she knew he would just take it as encouragement.

"Rob, you can have her top half if you keep her where I want her," Evan whispered to his friend holding her. Rob turned to face Susan more fully, pulling her body flush against him and her leg between his so he didn't have to hold her knees open any more. With his free hand, he began fondling her breasts under her shirt. "Take your bra off," he told her when he wanted to have some more skin. He sure wasn't going to try to mess with her clasp.

Susan glared at him. She didn't move her hands from the desk where they were flattened against the notes she had managed to take. "Take it off or I'll cut it off," said Rob, nodding at the scissors in his pencil case on the desk. Slowly, and hating him more every minute, Susan pushed at him so he gave her enough room to unclasp her bra in the back, then slide the straps down her arms.

She stopped short of actually removing it from her breasts, but Rob did that for her, hooking it quickly out from under the front of her shirt. He threw a questioning look at Evan, who motioned him to pass the bra along the row to their other friends. Keeping the bra down towards his lap to avoid being noticed, Rob nudged the next guy over with it, and he took it eagerly. He fondled the cups and leered at Susan, imagining doing the same to her breasts and not just her bra. The man on his other side quickly got in on the action too, and together they abused the cups of the bra far worse than how Rob was simply stroking her breasts.

Horrified, Susan couldn't take her eyes off her bra in the men's hands. Rob noticed and he began to knead her breasts more roughly, so in her mind it was like she was now being touched by the two extra men she was watching and not just the men sitting immediately next to her. Sometimes he crushed a whole breast in his hand and sometimes he focused on torturing just her nipples. None of it felt good to Susan, but none of it was meant to; this was about her being used by whomever her boyfriend wanted, for their satisfaction only. Susan whimpered for the first time, barely audible, as Rob dug his nails into the skin of her breasts.

Evan finally looked over at her again and without warning pinched her clit sharply with the hand down her jeans. Sensitive from the treatment he had already given it but still dry because he hadn't spread the wetness leaking from her vagina, even the soft material of her panties irritated it horribly as he started pinching and rubbing directly over the head.

"Please, Evan," Susan breathed. "It hurts. If you won't stop then please at least take my panties off."

"Oh, you want this now?" said Evan, pausing the movement of his hand. He continued before Susan had a chance to contradict him. "Then by all means. And now you've said yes to that, you are never going back on it." He couldn't push her jeans or panties off while she was sitting down, but he did finally plunge his hand beneath the waistband of her panties to pull at her small patch of hair and then skip past her clit to drag his fingers in the moisture below.

His firm strokes up and down her vulva quickly lubricated the head of her clit, and Susan was glad for that tiny amount of relief. However, she wasn't prepared for the new stimulation Evan began to provide to the internal branches of her clitoris in how he rubbed that canal between her inner labia. For the first time since this all had started, her legs attempted to jerk shut not to block invading hands but because physical arousal left her trembling, base instinct making her try to grind her legs together for extra sensation.

Still, Evan and Rob were unrelenting in how they held her legs apart, crotch displayed like some hussy to anyone who looked down at her. Susan squeezed her eyes shut to guard against tears as she willed her body to be still and stop giving the men their satisfaction. She wanted to turn and bury her face, but there was nowhere that wasn't one of the men. Rob felt her squirming and started to run his hands firmly over her whole torso, including briefly up to her neck when she gave another nearly-silent sob. He then gripped her arms and pulled them behind her back, so she was totally vulnerable to any action. The only thing protecting her front at all was her flimsy blouse, barely hiding Rob's hand beneath.

Meanwhile, the men playing with Susan's bra had grown bored of it, and sought some new way to escalate the situation. They whispered a plan to Rob, who caught Evan's attention, who used his free hand to lift Susan's head in their direction.

"Open your eyes, bitch," breathed Evan. She didn't want to look at whatever was going on but her fear of not knowing was greater. Avoiding the gazes of the guys, her eyes fixed on her misshapen bra as they made to pass it down to the next row of the lecture hall. She lunged at them, finally faced with a greater concern than being the cause of a disturbance herself, but Rob blocked her easily and Evan fisted his hand in her hair, pulling her head towards him. "Either your bra goes on a little trip," he whispered, "or I message everyone here to tell them to look up right at you. Your choice."

Susan slumped back onto her seat, uncomfortable though it was with Evan and Rob pressed close against her and her own arms filling the space behind her back. Rob clumsily smoothed her blouse down and Evan dropped his hand from her hair to her thigh so nothing seemed amiss when students in the next row down looked up at them because a bra had landed in their laps. Evan's friends pretended innocence about where the bra could have come from, despite it obviously being their fault.

Susan stared straight ahead, trying to act normal, not taking in anything from the whiteboards at the front. She could see from the corner of her eye how the new holders of her bra were pointing at her and speculating, since she was the only girl on her row. What was even worse than the guys playing with her bra was the girls who saw it, because they immediately judged her a whore. The boys might think it was a funny joke and forget who it involved, but her reputation among girls was now wrecked forever. She would be subject to humiliation long after this ordeal was over.

Growing tired of just palming her clitoris and labia, Evan switched hands so he could take a handful of Susan's butt, leaving a wet print on her jeans, while his other hand started to pull at her panties. First he merely rucked them up as he had done to her jeans at the beginning, then he hooked them to one side of her crotch to give himself better access -- and a better view.

"Make her take them off," whispered one of the guys sitting beyond Rob. Susan switched her gaze to him, not believing what she heard, but Evan simply leaned in towards her ear.

"You can push down your jeans and knickers right now," Evan said, "or you can keep the jeans but I cut the knickers off you and they get passed around like your bra did. Everyone will get to feel how wet they are, smell it, know exactly what a slut you are. Would that be nice, do you think, or is it easier to just co-operate?" When Susan gave no response, he tried again. "Option one or option two, slut. If you don't pick, I'll just do something, and it'll be a whole lot more public. I'm running out of patience for you."

"Option one," Susan breathed at last, and dropped her face to her chest in defeat. Rob lifted his hand from her thigh so her jeans could be pushed down, but he only tightened the grip he had on her wrists behind her back. She lifted her hips, bracing painfully between her pinned arms and her feet on the floor, and rubbed her ass on the edge of her seat to try and make it catch on her jeans to push them down.

Evan sat back and watched as she strained ineffectively at this a few times, then reached over to pull her jeans and panties down himself. Bare-assed, she fell back onto the seat and sought to curl over to hide her nakedness, choking on air as she tried not to cry. Evan and Rob continued to work her clothes down until they lay crumpled between her feet, so they could still pull her knees wide apart. Rob reached across her to knead her far hip and asscheek as well as push her back against her own arms, coincidentally angling her vagina higher, while Evan started stroking up and down her smooth thighs.

With his other hand, Evan beckoned to his friends at the end of the row. They had a hasty whispered negotation and then one slid down out of his seat and crawled over to Susan while the other stayed put but pulled out his phone camera, determined to get some good material either for blackmail or for his own future enjoyment. The one on the floor felt up her panties a bit, sniffing his own fingers appreciatively, then plunged that hand straight into the folds of her vulva. With a better angle than Evan had had, he breached her vagina without warning, making her body jerk once again. His shoulders between her knees kept them locked far apart and he just huffed a laugh at her futile effort to stop him, pinching her inner thigh sharply with his other hand.

He worked the tip of his finger around just inside her vagina, pulling out sometimes to smear her discharge on her own thighs and labia and then going back in to loosen her up for more. Susan hated, hated the fact that it worked. Her physical arousal would not go away and with the head of her clit left unstimulated, she was desperate for some ongoing sensation. She started to shift her weight around as subtley as she could, not even sure anymore whether she was hoping to dislodge the man or encourage his hand deeper.

Rob moved a hand from her hip to her lower stomach and jabbed it sharply, making her wheeze as he put pressure on her internal organs, leaving her tingling inside. She was glad her bladder wasn't full as it could have made her urinate. Rob kept pressing deeply around her pubic mound and groin but avoided even brushing her swollen clitoris, until at last Susan made one obvious writhe towards his hand as the man on the floor penetrated her more deeply. At that, Evan swatted Rob's hand away so he returned to fondling her almost-forgotten breasts, while Evan himself pinched the shaft of her clitoris hidden by its hood. She could get that much-needed clitoral stimulation, but only if she worked for it, rubbing herself off between his hand and her own pubic bone.

The man on the floor reangled his hand and shoved two fingers inside her, curling them upwards and tugging on her like a hook in a fish's mouth. She started to sweat all over as he scissored his fingers within her, and while seated and pinned as she was she could barely use her hips, she began to brace her feet on the floor and use that postition to push herself up and down on the man's hand, which also made her clitoris move between Evan's rigid fingers. Evan was laughing at her silently now; she felt it his chest but decided that if she kept her eyes shut then she could pretend it wasn't real.

Figuring that she knew the rules by this point, Rob released Susan's wrists in order to palm his own erection beneath his trousers, as there were only a few minutes left in the lecture and he wanted to get off before then. Evan, noticing, whispered to the man on the floor.

"Thomas, finish up."

"You bet," the man replied. He redoubled his efforts in fingering her, not going deeper but instead building a fast, urgent rhythm with the two fingers already in use. Susan felt herself grow close to getting over the wall between arousal and orgasm. She could no longer keep upw with thrusting herself between Thomas's fingers and Evan's hand, so Evan started to rub her clitoris himself properly at last. Every touch was pain for her tender, overstimulated organ -- but it worked. She climaxed there in her seat, sweat dripping down her neck and chest, all muscles tensed and shaking as she rode it out.

Able to relax at last, Susan thought her ordeal might be over. Evan quickly disabused her of this notion by pinching her clit and labia brutally, and Thomas on the floor cleaned his fingers of her juices by scratching them along her thighs. But despite the physical marks, Rob's final action was the most traumatic for her. He had brought himself to the point of ejaculating and now pulled his hard dick out and yanked Susan's nearest hand over to it. Thomas saw what he was going for and forced her other hand into Rob's lap as well, and Rob grunted as he came in her hands.

Susan cried, horrified, at the feeling of her hands covered with semen in public that she had never consented to.

Evan took advantage of his last chance to humiliate her in this encounter. "Eat it," he ordered her. "Clean it up. You have to eat it."

"Lick it off or else I'll stuff it up your vagina," Rob added. Susan couldn't think straight anymore, couldn't see any way out but to do what they told her. In the back of that lecture theatre she licked a stranger's come off her hands and gagged it down. The man with the camera ended with a zoom on her tear-streaked face and trembling tongue as she did so.

Susan fumbled pulling up her panties and jeans, nearly falling over in the cramped row of seats, but the activity hidden because now all students were getting up and leaving. At long last, she made a break for it and nobody tried to stop her. The men had gotten what they wanted.