A Lengthy Workout Pt. 01

Story Info
A horny athlete meets a school friend.
1.1k words
3.7
12.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and I had been friends for at least five years now. She was in the same class till the fifth grade, but after that we sort of drifted apart. Though we both played sports we hardly interacted on the field, and were on the customary meet and greet kind of friends. Anna, tall and slim had jet black hair and was one of the school's top students, with she being the head girl of the school. Her legs were slim, with her thigh muscles a turn-on for me always. She would regularly flex them on the field, and she would catch me staring at them, and would smile and turn away.

In the last year of school, Anna started dating a friend of mine, Aaron. Always the talk of the teachers and students alike, the two seemed inseparable. Anna often turned to me for advice in her relationship, the shy guy with the normal grades and played football on the school team. She would often cry in front of me, infuriating me that a guy would trouble her than hold on to her inner workings of her legs, and I knew for sure, her sweet clit. She would eventually go back to him, sending me a text sometimes asking me about my whereabouts and all. Finals were almost upon, with school life almost done.

All of us passed with flying colours, and went off in different directions. Anna and Aaron broke off after that, with Anna broken all over again. This time, college placements were going on. Anna was now a national athlete, with high jump her forte. Her derriere was even better, and her now a chestnut brown. She regularly asked me to see her train, but I was too busy with my new found girlfriend, Bree.

Four years passed by, but Anna and I always kept in touch meeting up for coffee sometimes. She would hit my leg sometimes grazing her vixen feet on to my calfs, or ask me to come over for a talk. She once told me that she was asked for a threesome by a couple friend of hers. With her tall frame and perfectly sized tits, I could only imagine the other girl feeling a tinge of jealousy while Anna was doing her boyfriend.

I started working at a firm, having late nights almost every week, taking a toll on my health. Always having junk are you? was the question Anna always texted me. Replying in the affirmative, I found solace in her talks about high-jump and the morning fresh air, an unknown high for me. She then asked me to train with her one day, and I found this the perfect opportunity to see those thighs again.

We began at 6 in the morning, running by the sea-side. There she was, with purple sports shoes and a bun tied, Anna was wearing a workout top complete with track pants, which definitely her now perfect ass. We worked out until 8.30, and I was completely worn-out, just wanting to get back to my laptop and couch when Anna said," Hey, wanna come over for a cup of tea, we can go over some childhood pictures."

Hesitating, I said yes. We reached her house, which was around 20 minutes away. Before opening the door, she bent down to undo her laces, while I awkwardly stared at her ass. From the side, she noticed this and smiled, before I could turn away. She led me into her bedroom, and removed her top, revealing a bright-red bra. Underneath those were the tits I was craving for all these years, wanting to suck on them and hold them while doing her. Mouth open, I stared and she teasingly excused her way into the bathroom. Oh, to have sex with Anna in the shower could be a dream come true.

15 minutes passed by, and my excitement died down. I was pretty sure she was masturbating in the bathroom quietly, but she was hiding it well. "Hey, could you pass me the towel?". I duly obliged, wanting to take off home. As I was just about to give it to her, she threw the door wide open, grabbing the towel and me inside.

"I know how you have been looking at me since the 10th std. I have been wanting you since a long time, and was afraid to do so since Aaron was around. You always threw me the nervous glance and stared right at my breasts, turning me on in just the right manner."

Stunned, I removed my clothes and grabbed her bare body, seen in all its beauty. Her body was exactly how I thought it was, perfect tits and an already wet pussy, complimented with her wet hair and ass. We made out for a while, and she liked it when she was bit beneath the ear-lobe, making her promiscuous nipples hard. Anna then caught hold of my already filled with cum cock and started to gag on it. I shifted her hair, while she was now onto my balls.

She then stood up and whispered in my ears," Fuck me any way you want". I knew she was ready, but I wanted to taste her pussy first. Going in and out for a while, I entered her from behind while she was on all fours, moaning all the time. Grabbing her ass, I started to pound away, going harder after each cry of hers. She wanted me to cum, but not this time.

Anna, dominating as always got on to the woman on top position plowing her way onto my cock, while I caught hold of her firm breasts, asking me to squeeze harder . It was clear she wanted to go all the way, touching her clit. She continued like this for five more minutes, sometimes going slowly and turning to look at me and asking to tease her nipples and hips.

Grabbing her, she arched backwards, holding my cock and driving it into her pussy, which wanted it out. She particularly wanted my balls touching her clit back and forth, with me kissing her while continuing the action. She was a hard one to impress, but I was living up to the challenge.

"Fill my pussy", the moaning Anna ordered and I was yet not ready. A few minutes I came inside her, finishing off the lengthy workout we had.

Putting my clothes back on, Anna asked me to leave as her mum would be home anytime. Exhausted, I was wearing my shirt when I saw a pair of eyeballs staring at my hardened cock through the doorway.