A Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda slumped against me, and leaned over to kiss me once more. "I am glad you needed a lesson" she murmured, "I really needed this, I was so horny."

I was still deep inside her, and she sat up a little positioning her breast right above my mouth. I took the hint, and lifted my head to suck her nipple into my mouth. She moved a pillow to help hold my head up, and then started moving her hips - more back and forth this time rather than up and down. It was like she was grinding her pussy against me. We continued like that with me sucking one nipple then the other for a couple of minutes, and she gradually sped up. "Use your teeth, but gently" she moaned, and of course I responded as she had asked, scraping my teeth over the tip of her nipple as she lifted her back slowly, then as she came down sucked it back in to repeat. Her motions sped up more, then suddenly another gasp and loud moan "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" as her body jerked back and forth against me.

I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock with each spasm of another orgasm, and I felt like I might not be able to hold off. She slowed down though, and really slumped against me, still straddling me. She gave me a quick kiss, then lifted herself off, sliding my cock out of her pussy. I guess I had a look of dismay because she laughed, flopped next to me on her back, and then said "Now it's your turn." She pulled me over on top of her, and helped me slide back into her.

"Now fuck me hard" she said grinning up at me. It didn't take any more encouragement than that, and I started to piston in and out of her. "Oh yeah, do it" she urged. I think she was intentionally clenching the muscles in her pussy because it alternately felt tighter then loosened a bit. It felt so good, and some how with me doing the pumping it was even more exciting and soon I felt my orgasm starting to build. I slowed a little enjoying the feeling. I'm not sure how she sensed it but soon she looked up at me, saying "Do it, cum for me." She groaned like she was cumming yet again. I tried to hold off again, but there was no stopping it this time and I came hard, squirting repeatedly into the condom as I thrust against her over and over. When I finally stopped cumming I slowed the thrusts, and lay against her, enjoying the sensation of her naked body against mine.

After a minute Linda said "Final part of the lesson, grab the condom as you pull out so it stays on you. You need to do it before you get soft so it doesn't leak."

I followed her instructions, reached a hand down between us to grab the rubber and hold it as I slid out. She gave a shudder as I did this, and gave her pussy a little rub.

I was kneeling on the bed, and she reached over and slid the condom off. She took my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking to clean the semen off. She held up the condom, with the semen collected at the bottom, commenting "Nice load for a second one that soon." She tied the end, wrapped it in a tissue and tossed it into the waste basket. "I better empty that before my mom finds it" she laughed. "She knows I like sex but might not like it to happen in her house, and she might guess it was you." Then she said "That's your one time lesson. You're already very good, you should know you can make a girl happy, so don't be so shy. It might take a few dates before you get to what we did, but remember girls get horny just as much as guys so you can do finger fucking, or oral sex even if she is and wants to stay a virgin. Just don't rush too much, just kiss and feel and make her so horny she needs to get off and something fun will happen. You have to let her feel like she has control."

She shrugged, then said "Well, I better get in the shower and wash off the lovely smell of sex so they don't know what we were up do. You'll need to do the same as soon as you get home."

I pulled on my underwear and t-shirt with Linda still standing there naked. I felt my cock start to swell again, but pulled on my shorts. I gave her a quick kiss as she headed into the bathroom, saying "Thanks, you're a great teacher."

"You're an excellent lover, I was really horny this morning and you satisfied me completely. You'll be even better with more practice, so get out there and get some." Linda smiled at me as she closed the door.

12