A Lesson for Her: Lesson 01

Story Info
Her first lesson.
1.7k words
3.94
111.3k
23

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

He opens the door to his home and she enters. He can tell she is nervous and perhaps a bit scared. He places her overnight bag at the foot of the stairs. In the preceding months, they have spent much time discussing many subjects. However, on the drive to his home, few words were spoken. Nevertheless, touches of reassurance were exchanged. They had been drawn together by desire. The desire to teach, the desire to learn, the desire to explore, and the desire of pleasure.

He reassured her that she ultimately has all the control. She could at anytime say "no," and everything would stop. He turns to her, looks at her, and asks how she is doing. She states that she is a bit nervous and scared, but also feels as if something good and exciting is going to happen.

He walks to the couch, sit down and directs her to lie with her head in his lap; he strokes her hair and face. He spends time with her there, just talking and reassuring her that her desires and wellbeing are safe with him. She moves near him and kisses him passionately. He takes her up into his arms and hugs her close.

He instructs her to go upstairs to his bedroom, undress, and put on the robe he has left on the bed for her. He would be up in a few minutes. As he walks into the bedroom, he sees her stretched out on the bed. Next to her lies some white rope, a blindfold, and a dildo. He informs her that this is all they will need this evening, and asks if she has any questions. She has none, and he reassures her once again that she can ask any questions that might arise.

With the dimming of the lights, he adjusts the pillows at the headboard, kicks off his shoes, and climbs onto the bed. He instructs her to lie next to him and he places her head on his chest. He pulls her in close and kisses her cheek. She pushes into him trying to get closer. He slides his hands under the robe and touches her breast, feeling the warmth of her skin.

As he feels her become more comfortable, he instructs her to touch her pussy. She slides her hand under her robe and begins touching herself. He asks what does she feel. She explains that it is warm, wet, and smooth. He tells her of ways to pleasure her that she had never considered: tapping, slapping, spanking her pussy from soft to hard, alternating it with pulling on her lips. With his words, he unties the sash of the robe and lets it fall open. By following his instructions, her orgasm rises quickly. Her breathing becomes heavier and her moans deepen. As she begins to come, he firmly holds her by the neck. As her orgasm subsides, he pulls her close and hugs her. He hopes that his embrace reassures her of her place.

He tells her to stand, remove the robe, and turn away from him. He pulls her hands together behind her and secures them with the rope. He asks how it feels, and she expresses surprise that the rope is soft against her skin. He places the blindfold on her head and positions it over her eyes. He asks if she is comfortable. She says yes.

He sits on the edge of the bed and positions her over his lap with her ass up. He smoothes her ass with his and can feel the warmth from her skin. He lightly brushes his fingers between her legs and she squirms a bit. He spanks her lightly and smoothes her ass with his hand, before delivering a series of increasingly harder spanks. She jumps a bit at the attention, and again he smoothes her ass with his hand. He reaches between her legs and feels her wet pussy. As he slides two fingers into her, she responds by rolling her hips and presenting herself to him. He slowly removes his fingers from her and begins to spank her with increasing intensity. She squirms on his lap, and her rapid breathing alerts him to the fact that she has had enough. He reassures her by calmly stroking her hair and soothing her ass with his hands.

He helps her onto the bed, face up,her head on a pillow. He leans down, kisses her on the lips, and slowly works his way down to her neck. Biting, kissing, and then moving to her nipples. He begins licking her nipple while squeezing her other breast. As he squeeze and sucks, he slides his hand between her legs. He can feel that she is wet and he lightly grinds the palm of his hand into her pussy. She responds by grinding back into him. With his fingers curved, he slides them deep into her and begins to rub her g-spot.

He explains that she must ask his permission to come. He will communicate his permission by pinching her nipples. He positions her with her legs spread. With his fingers inside her, he begins to suck and lick her clit. She arches her back in response to him. He takes her lips into his mouth, sucks, and tugs on them and then returns to her clit. She moans that she is close to coming and asks for his permission. He says no and slows the pace down. She groans, expressing disappointment at his denial of her pleasure, and he slows the pace down even more. He wants her to realize he is in control of her orgasm. He continues sucking and licking her and returns to a more intense pace. He has now inserted three fingers and her pussy is wet and tight. Again, she asks permission to come. He waits a moment and then begins pinches her nipple. He feels her pussy tighten and contract around his fingers as she comes. He lies next to her and pulls her close as she recovers from her orgasm. Flushed, smiling, and contented, she thanks him.

He gets up and tells her to climb under the sheets. He undresses, and gets under the covers with her. She rolls towards him, pressing her body against his. She asks if there is anything she can do for him. He says perhaps in the morning. With a soft kiss, he tells her goodnight, and they fall asleep.

Morning...

He wakes her and tells her she needs to get up. He instructs her to shower and brush her teeth and return to bed. He is already dressed for the day. She quickly complies with his request and returns.

The dildo is lying in the middle of the newly made bed. He tells her to lie on her back on the bed, and spread her legs. He starts licking and sucking her clit. Her pussy is instantly wet, and he takes the dildo and slowly inserts it into her, causing her to moan. He reminds her that she must ask permission to come. She states it will not take long. He stops and tells her to position herself along the edge of the bed with her head at the headboard. He hands her the dildo and tells her wants watch her use it on herself. He knows she has never used one before. He loves how it looks in her pussy and feels his cock harden in response. He tells her to watch him as he watches her. She flushes with this statement. As she strokes the dildo in and out of her, he pulls his cock from his jeans and slides it across her mouth. He tells her to lick it and she complies. He inserts his cock into her mouth and tells her she can come when he does.

With his words, she begins touching her clit as she thrust the dildo in and out of herself. He touches her face as she sucks his cock. He pulls his cock from her mouth and she struggles to get it back. He strokes his shaft as the head is in her mouth. He asks if she wants to come. He pulls his cock from her mouth and she says yes. With his cock in her mouth, he comes. Her body arches and she holds the dildo deep inside as she begins to come.

He strokes her face with his cock in her mouth. He tells her that she is very good. He pulls his cock from her mouth and places it back into his pants. He helps her up, gives her a long hug, and kisses her. He tells her to get dressed so they can go get some coffee and breakfast.

At the coffee house, they enjoy lattes and bagels. He tells her that he enjoyed himself and that she had done well and hoped that she enjoyed herself. She confesses that she had been very nervous on arriving. However, he had helped to put her at ease. He asked what she enjoyed. She tells him that she really enjoyed being spanked and fingered. It made her feel scared and safe all at the same time. Her orgasm was very intense when he went down on her while she was blindfolded. She explained that having to watch him watching her had made her somewhat self-conscious and that it took some time to get used to the fact. However, the feeling of being dominated by him helped her get beyond it, and that having his cock in her mouth became her focal point.

He hoped that the experience was rewarding for her that she knew that she was desired, appreciated and safe. She reassures him that it is true. He explains that she may have some additional feelings and concerns that may arise in the following days, and that she is free to call him whenever the need arises. She smiles.

He drives her back to her car and gives her an order for the week, that she can only masturbate with the dildo and slapping her pussy and that she must call him before masturbating and ask for his permission. She agrees.

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers