A Lesson from Eleanor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm so sorry" I said, "It happened so quick, I didn't know, honest!"

"It's ok baby", Eleanor whispered "I was expecting that. I didn't expect you to be so generous, I didn't think you were going to stop!" Eleanor smiled at me, her hand still gently caressing my cock. "Mmmm, lots of stamina, I like that! Still hard! That was so nice, Alex, you taste so good. I could tell you liked it."

"Uh huh" I mumbled, my brain too addled after my intense cum to form words.

Eleanor lay next to me and took my hand, and kissed my cheek.

"I think it's my turn to have some fun now, don't you?" She winked at me. My hand moved to her breast and I began to caress, and well, grope. "Gently" she murmured. I relaxed the pressure from my hand, and now caressed her breast. I must have got something right, as I teased her nipple with my fingers, oh so lightly. "That's it Alex. You're a fast learner, aren't you!" She moved closer to the centre of the bed, spread her legs slightly, knees bent so her legs were raised. She patted the bed next to her bum. "Here baby, you're going to do to me what I've just done to you."

"Oh, OK" I stuttered as I changed position. Eleanor moved her legs apart a little more, as I eased between them, my face hovering just above her mound. Eleanor had a nice, thick lush growth of hair, but her labia were swollen and pink, and easily visible through those curls. I'd only ever seen a woman's sex this close in pictures. I'd seen and felt Tracey's but Eleanor looked more beautiful, and she was encouraging me to get close.

"Kiss me Alex" Eleanor purred, and pushed gently on the top of my head, encouraging me to move down. I did, but took my time, savouring every second. Her lips were glistening with her juices and I could smell her musk as I got nearer. I did as Eleanor asked, and kissed her, ever so gently. Eleanor let out a little moan, as I ran my tongue along the length of her pussy. I'd never tasted anything like this, a little sweet, so different to anything else I'd ever tasted. I ran the flat of my tongue up and down her opening now and Eleanor began to moan.

"Oh, god Alex, that's sooooo nice!" Eleanor moaned. She reached down, and I watched transfixed as she parted her labia just a fraction. She motioned with her finger. "Just here, baby, here. But gently, just lightly." I followed her instructions, moving in to her clitoris which I could see just emerging from its hood. With the very tip of my tongue I circled the area she was indicating. Gently, ever so gently, I began to tease her, and with each touch of her clit, she moaned. My cock throbbed in time with her moans. Eleanor then pushed my head in again, and I kissed her labia, and my tongue found its way between her lips, inside her pussy. I was breathing heavily too, my breath tickling her clit as I lapped at her pussy. Eleanor's long fingers entwined themselves in my hair and she began to pull as I lapped. Her moans became deeper and more intense. I could almost feel her juices flowing around my tongue as she began to moan again. "Oh Alex! Yes, yes!" Her hips bucked, but she was holding my head down and I kept going. She was grinding herself into my face now, her grip on my hair tighter still and she let out one final moan, deep and throaty and I felt her body convulse underneath me, until suddenly, she relaxed and went quiet.

I lay my head on her tummy and she began to stroke my hair. "Alex" she said, "that was fantastic. I can't believe just how quickly you picked that up." Eleanor motioned to me to move up the bed, and I did as she asked. She leaned across and kissed me, seeming to really enjoy the taste of her sex on my lips. We kissed deeply again, and I felt her fingers trace a path down my body until they were gently teasing my cock. If anything, it was harder than it was when she went down on me. She lifted herself up, and straddled my waist, pushing my cock flat against my belly, and rubbing herself against it as she looked down on me. Again, we kissed, and this time, I could feel her breasts gently brushing against my chest as she moved her upper body. Her hard nipples were gently tracing across my chest, my hands on her hips, gently caressing her sides.

"You're ready for this now, aren't you Alex?" Eleanor whispered. All I could do was nod as she raised herself a little, allowing my cock to spring back upward. She took hold of me, and I felt her rubbing my cock head against her hot wetness. My foreskin was pushed back as she eased herself down. I can still remember even now how hot she felt as she lowered herself onto my shaft, her wetness allowing her to slide down until she was all the way down, and I was completely inside her.

"Oh Alex, you feel so good inside me. I love the feel of your big hard cock." There was a look of sheer lust in her eye, even sluttiness, as she began to lift herself up my shaft until just the head was left inside her, and then she lowered herself down again. My god, I'd spent so much time thinking about this, and imagining myself inside Eleanor, but reality was better than even my most vivid fantasies. Up and down she moved, getting harder and faster. I began to pump now, thrusting in time with her movements. Faster and harder. Eleanor leant down, her hair, now dry was flicking across my face, nipples sometimes dragging across my chest.

I began to moan. "Oh god! Oh fuck! Eleanor, I'm going to cum" I shouted.

"It's ok baby, keep going" she moaned at me. This made me thrust harder from beneath her. "Fuck me, fuck me hard baby. Yes, oh god!" More thrusting and more moaning, and Eleanor plunged her face into my neck, and began to kiss and bite, moaning loudly.

"Uuuuugggghhhhh" I moaned, and with one last, final deep and hard thrust, I held Eleanor's hips and pulled her down as I went upwards. And I could feel myself cumming again, harder than before. "Oh god. Oh yes. Ohhhhh" And that was it... I felt one final spurt from my cock, as Eleanor finally collapsed on top of me. We held each other, breathing deeply and just relaxing like that for a few minutes. I looked at Eleanor as we relaxed, catching our respective breaths. She looked flushed, but still unbelievably sexy, and I was staring at a little bead of sweat that was trickling down between her breasts.

Eleanor reached down between her thighs, and brought her finger up, showing me a thick gooey mix of my cum and her juices. "Look at the mess you've made of me, you bad boy! I'm going to need another shower!" She shimmied off the bed, and looked at me, suddenly giggling. "Oh god", she laughed, "whatever will your mum say when she sees your neck! I hope you won't tell her who did it, she'd kill me!" And with that, she sauntered off into the bathroom, for another shower.

And that was that, my first time. As I said before, it's lived with me as though it was yesterday, and to this day, it gives me a lot of pleasure reliving it in my mind. Eleanor and I were sporadic lovers, every couple of months or so. That is until Den was made redundant and returned home permanently. Sadly, they moved away when Eleanor picked up a wonderful job in New York for her company. I've seen her about half a dozen times since. Even now, I'd love to enjoy her again, but those memories will have to do.

12