A Lesson in Authority

Story Info
A police officer gets the tables turned on her.
7.1k words
4.16
114k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a story a friend of mine requested to put her in that I enjoyed writing so i hope you all do to.

The siren went off and the police car sped towards a hotel. Behind the wheel was a dark haired woman dressed in a black uniform with a gold badge over one of her large C cup breasts. Officer Dana had just been notified over the radio that a drug dealer was trying to make an escape and had sought refuge in a hotel. Description was a young woman with a French accent. Easy, Dana thought. She had a huge adrenaline rush as she parked her car in the hotel garage and ran to the building. She was excited because this would be her big break, the arrest she needed to possibly break out of being a patrol officer and into the detective wing of her department. All she needed to do was land this perp.

She walked right up to the desk and said, "I need to find the location of one of your guests."

The man on the other side of the desk stuttered as he looked around for a manager, "I don't know if I can do that, we have to respect privacy."

Dana leaned forward and put her hand on the desk. "How about respecting the law? I'm on police business and I need to find someone's room now, she's a young woman with a French accent."

the man looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "That's all you have to go off of?"

"Look I don't have time for this." Dana said, "She would have checked in recently so you can either be cooperative and tell me where she is or I can arrest you for harboring a criminal. What will it be?"

The man sighed as he felt backed into a corner and then looked to his computer. "There was one woman who came in recently, her name is Helena and she's in room 231."

Dana didn't even bother thanking the man as she ran to the stairs to get to the door as fast as she could. She pulled her gun out as she got to the second floor and entered through the hallway. Hugging close to the wall, Dana ran down the hallway, counting the room numbers 228, 229, 230, and she slowed down as she got to 231. She kept her back against the wall on the right side of the door, preparing to deal with a dangerous criminal harboring illegal substances. She knocked on the door and expected to hear no response.

"Who is it?" a woman asked in a French accent.

"This is the NYPD. Open up."

There was silence at first but then the woman said, "Okay, come in." and then the lock to the door opened. Dana immediately turned and pushed her way through, sending a slender woman with black hair back a few feet.

Dana pointed her pistol at Helena and shouted, "Hands in the air!"

Helena immediately put her hands up, her eyes wide with fear as a gun was aimed at her. She wore black dress pants and a white button up shirt, a stylish criminal, Dana thought. "Wh-what is this?" Helena asked.

"You're under arrest for harboring illegal drugs." Dana said.

"Drugs? I don't know what you're talking about. I'm only here visiting a friend." Helena said in panic.

"Likely story." Dana said, "Why are you here in America to visit this friend?"

Helena's cheeks grew flush, "That is none of your business."

"Oh really?" Dana asked as she moved forward. "Well I'm going to make it my business." she looked down at Helena's body and said, "Lose your weapons."

"I-I don't have any weapons." Helena said.

Dana smiled as Helena said this. Her difficult attitude meant that Dana could conduct another type of police business, her favorite duty as she did it to all women because it brought a different type of pleasure. "Okay, I guess I'll have to strip search you then."

Helena's hand immediately went to cover her clothed breasts as she said, "Wh-what? Strip search? I don't have any weapons!"

"I'll believe it when I see it." Dana said, "Take off your shirt."

Helena clutched her shirt with her hands and shook her head, "No. This isn't right!"

Dana held her gun up and moved towards Helena. "Take it off now or I shoot."

Helena's lip quivered as her hands reached for the top button of her shirt. Her hands shook because she was scared at the gun aimed at her face. Slowly, she unbuttoned the top of her shirt and then the next and it was on the third button that the center of her chest was revealed and the center of her leopard print brassier.

"Ooo someone's dressing classy tonight." Dana said with a smile.

Helena clutched her shirt together as her face blushed. She only intended for her lover, the person she was visiting, to see her in this undergarments and now she was going to have to show it to this horrible woman.

"I didn't say to stop." Dana said, feeling a warm sensation rise between her legs as the anticipation of seeing this woman nude crept through her mind.

With shaking hands, Helena continued to unbutton her shirt, finishing off the last few buttons before pulling it open and closing her eyes in a helpless attempt of shielding her embarrassment as her leopard print bra was exposed. She pulled one arm out of the sleeve and then the other, letting the shirt drop to the floor as she hugged her modest sized breasts.

"You better uncover your tits because those pants are going off next." Dana said as she held her gun up.

Helena bit her lip to repress wincing as she dropped her arms to her sides and reached for the button of her pants. This was not how she planned on undressing, in a rigid unsexy manner for a sadistic officer instead of a slow sensual way for her lover. The pants were unbuttoned and then down went the zipper, the teeth slowly parting and loosening the grip Helena's pants had around her waist. Just then she had a tinge of self consciousness, realizing that in moments her panties would be exposed and she gripped onto her pants to make sure they wouldn't fall.

This is not what Dana wanted, already she could feel her pussy lips tingling as she anticipated Helena's pants dropping and walked forward to grab onto the front of her trousers to pull them down to her knees.

Helena screamed as her hands went to cover her leopard print hip hugger panties, the back hugging around her tight ass.

"Mmm, kinky little criminal aren't you?" Dana teased as she stepped back to raise her gun. "Lose the pants."

"You're not even checking my shirt for weapons!" Helena shouted as she bent down to step out of the pants, kicking them at the officer as she kept one arm over her brassier and the other over her panties.

"Because I'm in power that's why." Dana said, "And besides, you aren't threatening anymore. You don't have any clothes on."

Helena's face turned bright red as she lowered her eyes, she did feel powerless without her clothes, feeling almost like an adult film actress in her leopard print underwear, being objectified by a police officer. She buckled her legs together as she shifted her hands over her fair skinned body from the eyes of her tormentor.

"Okay, now lose the bra." Dana said.

"What?!" Helena cried as she looked at her. "You can't be serious!" she clutched her bra cups with both her hands and shook her head. "I won't do it!"

"All right fine." Dana said, as she holstered her gun and walked up to Helena. "Then I'll do it." she reached out, grabbed onto the center of Helena's bra and pulled it apart, breaking the cups and letting her breasts spill out. Helena screamed as she tried to cover herself but Dana was too strong as she pulled the bra around Helena's shoulders and threw it to the ground.

Helena staggered away, clutching her naked breasts under her arms as she felt tears stream down her face. "Stop please!"

"Let's see if you shave or not." Dana said as she advanced toward Helena.

Helena's hands crossed over her crotch as she crossed one leg over the other. "No! Not my panties! I bought these to show off in front of my girlfriend!" she begged, feeling her face get warmer.

"Not anymore!" Dana said as she grabbed onto the waistband and began pulling on it. Helena screamed as she tried holding onto her last shred of clothing protecting her nakedness, feeling back of the panties ride up her ass as Dana pulled harder and harder. Tearing fabric could be heard in small jerks RIP! RIIIP! RIIIIIP!!! as the waistband to Helena's panties stretched beyond their limit until finally, she felt one last hard tug and then a cool breeze hit her behind as her panties were ripped from her body.

"NOO!" she cried as her hands flew to cover her pussy and hunched forward, whimpering as her embarrassment demoralized any confidence she had. She spent so much time on perfecting her image for tonight to look attractive and now that was all ripped from her, leaving her in her birthday suit.

Dana stared at her helpless captive and felt a drop of precum soak into her panties, the image of a woman covering herself aroused her all the time, which was why she always jumped on the opportunity to stripsearch prisoners. She didn't care if other officers made jokes about her, it turned her on, as did other things and she was about to fulfill them on this drug dealing scum. "I still don't know if you have drugs on your body so I'm going to have to search you. Put your hands on the dresser."

"No!" Helena said, sweat started to accumulate on her face at the thought of uncovering herself.

Dana reached out and grabbed Helena's arm, forcing it onto the dresser. She yelped in pain as she felt Dana grab her other arm and force it do the same. Now Helena stood bent over her desk, white ass sticking out with her legs spread apart. The submissive position only added to her embarrassment as she felt like she was presenting to this officer. From the side, Dana could see a small neatly trimmed black triangle of pubic hair above Helena's pussy. "Looks like your girlfriend likes you au natural." Dana commented. She watched as Helena squeezed her legs together to try and cover her pussy, but then Dana grabbed her nightstick and used it to push her legs apart again. "Keep them spread."

Helena whimpered as she stood with her legs apart and breathed heavily as she felt the warm hands of Dana reach around and cup her breasts. The hands pushed Helena's breasts up, running under the area where they curved on her torso and then let them drop. "Mmm, I don't have anything!" she begged, but there was a reason for her protests. As she felt Dana's hands run along her breasts, she could feel her nipples getting hard and it made her panic. How could she possibly be turned on by this? This woman was accusing her of a crime she didn't commit and yet, being bent over without any clothes was starting to have an arousing effect on her. Unfortunately, Dana noticed

"My hands aren't that cold, so I think your tits are getting hard for a different reason." she said, pleased to see that Helena's body was responding to hers. This encouraged Dana to run her hands down Helena's belly, across her hips and onto the bouncing flesh of her ass. She dug her nails into Helena's cheeks, causing Helena to moan but it was hard to tell if this was in pleasure or in pain. Then she spread Helena's cheeks apart, inspecting for any substances, when she didn't find any she sighed in disappointment and let Helena's cheeks return to the center, but not before giving her a hard spank on her right cheek.

"Ooo!" Helena squealed. The stinging from the slap traveled like an electric current from her ass cheeks to between her legs.

"You like that?" Dana asked as she spanked Helena again.

'Oohh! No!" she gasped, even though she could feel her lips starting to twitch. She was being turned on, primarily because her mind was primed for sex since she was about to leave to fuck her girlfriend.

"You must be a really good drug dealer because I'm not finding anything." Dana said as she bent down to get a closer look at Helena's pussy lips. From below, she could see them turning a shade of dark red and saw that they were moist. "I think you are being turned on. Well I think you'll enjoy this then." Dana reached forward and slowly inserted her pointer and middle finger into Helena's pussy, feeling it slide gently into her, gliding against her labial walls, noticing that she had shaved them. "Your girlfriend must be pretty special to spend all this time grooming yourself."

Helena couldn't react to Dana's taunts. She was too busy focusing on her tightening legs as she felt the hard fingers push into her, gasping as she felt them rotate inside her. "Mmm!! There's nothing there!" she shouted. Despite wanting to resist, she couldn't help but enjoy the insertion of Dana's fingers pushing up further against her vaginal walls.

"Mmm, I think you're right" Dana whispered, feeling her own pussy drench her panties in her juices as she felt Helena's soft labia. Helena's moans only made her desire stronger as she felt the French woman's hips shifting back into Dana's pelvis. Reaching for her nightstick, Dana grabbed it and whispered, "Mmm,.. guess I didn't find anything. But you sure are a naughty drug dealer."

As Helena felt Dana's whispers, she closed her eyes and tried to banish her embarrassment by thinking of her girlfriend, replacing Dana with her and then her eyes shot open as she felt something hard rubbing against her labia. It was smooth and had a rounded tip, pushing softly against her clitoris and then slowly pressing into the opening of her pussy. Helena leaned forward, groaning out loud as Dana's nightstick teased her pussy. What made it impossible to resist was that she wasn't forcing it inside Helena, but merely teasing her, using the tip to suggest penetration. Helena couldn't believe this was happening to her and that despite feeling humiliated, also having the urge to back further into it. "Ohhh." she moaned and then gripped the dresser tight with her hands.

"Yeah you like that don't you." Dana said as she removed the nightstick and brought the wet tip to Helena's mouth. "Suck on that tip, taste your wet pussy."

Helena gasped at those words and before she could protest, she felt the long cylindrical tip slide into her mouth, tasting the tangy flavor of her insides. Dana used one hand to push the stick gently inside Helena's mouth and then ran her free hand along her own pussy, gasping at the image of Helena's thin lips wrapping around her long hard stick. "You like sucking on it?

"mmmm!" Helena moaned with the stick in her mouth, her cheeks were still red with but by now her senses were overwhelmed with pleasure that it was hard to protest entirely.

Just then, Dana's radio went on. "Dispatch! Update, we have found the suspect. Repeat suspect has been apprehended and is being taken into custody. All units report back to the department." Dana's grip on her stick tightened as her whole body froze. Cold icy pins tickled her forehead as she realized she'd made a fatal error and had just violated an innocent civilian.

Helena's eyes opened and she pulled the stick out of her mouth as she heard the message, turning around to see the officer whose face was turning white. As if my magic, Helena's confidence and will returned to her, stronger than before as she saw Dana's hands tremble. "Th-this was just an accident. You don't need to do or say anything." Dana said as she held a hand up, she could feel her legs turning to rubber as her head started to spin, worrying about just what this woman could do to her career if she told anyone.

"Oh I think there's a lot I need to do." Helena said, stepping towards Dana. Even though she had the upper hand, she still felt self conscious and used her arms to cover her body. Her pussy ached from being stimulated so much and she pressed her fingers hard against her clit as she tried to focus her attention on her captor who was about to be her captive.

"Pl-please don't say anything." Dana said, her voice losing its deep commanding tone and changing to a meek and quiet wince. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were a different person."

"You humiliated me and ruined my underwear." Helena said as she approached Dana. "I'm also a French citizen, you could be causing a national incident for this. Your career would be over."

"Please, don't tell anyone! I need this job, I'm not even close to retirement!" Dana begged.

Helena raised her head and curled her lip. "What would you do in exchange for me to be silent?"

"Anything!" Dana blurted out and then covered her mouth with her hands, realizing her error.

"Anything you say?" Helena said with a smile. "That sounds fair. After what you did to me, spanking me, teasing me with your hands and your weapon...I need to finish."

Dana gasped at what Helena said, not realizing she would be so bold as to make this suggestion. But if it was what she wanted, Dana would do anything to keep her career. "Okay!" Dana said as she dropped to her knees and started approaching Helena's pussy, sticking her tongue out so she could lap it against Helena's lips.

Helena's eyes widened as she stepped back, "What are you doing?" she asked, "Not like that! You'll have to do something different to pleasure me."

Dana suddenly felt ridiculous on her knees with her tongue out and then pulled it back into her mouth. "Wh-what do I have to do?"

Helena smiled and looked at Dana's belt, seeing the handcuffs dangling from it. "Give me those handcuffs." she said.

"What?!" Dana shouted. She couldn't imagine being restrained by her own tools. She was an officer of the law and always had to be the one in control. She had power and she knew she'd lose it if she was to allow a civilian to handcuff her. "Fuck you!" she shouted in anger.

"Very well, I will call the real police." Helena said as she walked to the phone.

"No don't! I'll do it!" Dana exclaimed as she got her handcuffs and handed them to Helena.

With the cuffs in her hand, Helena said, "Stand up and turn around, you've looked at my nakedness enough." Slowly, Dana rose to her feet and turned around, trying not to cry in anger at her fading sense of authority. "Put your hands behind your back." Helena said. Dana closed her eyes as she did as she was told and felt the cold steel of the handcuffs lock over each wrist. After she heard the last click she realized she had lost control and now she was at the mercy of a woman she could physically overpower. Helena on the other hand smiled with glee as she was about to get revenge on this sadistic officer who overstepped her boundaries. The first thing she did was bend down and grab her clothes. Her underwear was ruined so she was forced to feel her pants slide against her pussy, wincing as the fabric rubbed against her sensitive area. Then she grabbed her shirt and buttoned it over her breasts, her hardened nipples poking out under the cotton. Feeling relaxed now that she was dressed, Helena remove Dana's gun from her holster so she would be completely helpless without any weapons. Then Helena removed the nightstick, blushing a little as she saw the wet tip and thinking about how moments ago it was pleasuring her. After dropping the nightstick, Helena continued to remove the rest of Dana's items from her belt.

Dana squirmed against her cuffs as she heard the thud of her gear hitting the ground, as if she was losing her credibility as an officer piece by piece. What was most unsettling to her was how her body was reacting to this. Even though she did not want any of this to happen, the thought and anticipation of losing her clothes brought that tingling sensation back between her legs. No matter how hard she tried to sober her senses, her carnal desires overrode her thoughts, warming her whole body as if to be prepped for an erotic experience on the other side of power.

"Hmm, I didn't realize this would be difficult with handcuffs, how will I remove your clothes?" Helena asked as she glanced at Dana. Searching on her belt, Helena saw a fixed bladed knife on the belt and grabbed it. "Perfect!" she said with excitement.

"Pl-please don't do this." Dana asked, her bosom rising and falling as she anticipated the worst.

12