A lesson in clenching

Story Info
Anal submission is 10% force, 90% willpower.
2k words
3.69
54.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crawl here slut," I get on my hands and knees and can feel dirt lodging into my knees; the floor hasn't been cleaned in months. "You're forgetting something." I look up confused. "Look in the freezer." I turn around and crawl with ass shaking gusto (you love a good show). I get to the freezer and find a choke chain and metal butt plug. "You've been a little too hot to handle lately. This should cool you down."

The metal is so cold it's burning my hands. "Is there a problem? Do I need to spell out what you are going to do with those?" I shake my head no. "Oh I get it, your little slut brain doesn't know how to crawl and carry things. Have you not learned anything from me? I think someone needs a refresher course in my world renowned slut 101 class. Let me be a gentleman and go to you since you are not capable of doing two things at once."

You stand and shake your head, "Perhaps I'm being too gentle with you. I've heard that sluts from the isle of cuntopia are hard to teach." I watch your black shoes slide across the floor. My mouth goes numb with the taste of leather. As you stride closer I notice your left shoe has a scuff mark. Once you're in front of me I put my head down and lick it off. "Good girl. I guess you aren't a complete lost cause."

You squat to grab the choke chain. "Invented in the middle ages, choke chains were common for their use on unruly... canines. Now I know what is going on in that useless brain of yours. You think I am treating you like a dog. Yes?" I shake my head yes. You kick my side, "Is that mouth broken?"

"No sir."

"Good girl. As I was saying, you have been having a real problem lately. Every time I'm finally able to stuff my cock down your throat, your mouth closes a little and I feel teeth on my dick. How do you think teeth on my dick feels slut?"

"Bad sir."

"Very eloquent. Yes, teeth on my dick feels bad. I've been doing some deep pondering lately and am convinced that you are just too focused on the dick in your throat to do it properly. You need some distractions." While dryly reciting this, you pick up the tinny metal and put it around my throat. My nipples shrivel with the cold and you take the opportunity to twist one. "Good girl. Let's do an experiment. What do you think happens when muscles touch something cold?"

"They contract sir"

"Obviously slut. Did you expect a gold medal for that answer? That was the rhetorical part of the question and didn't require an answer." You pull the chain tight around my throat and tug me off the floor. "What is rule number one? That you listen to me." You loosen the chain and I gasp for breath. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, we are going to test a very specific muscle with this cold test."

All of a sudden I feel an iceberg on my sphincter. "You need to stop clenching muscles unnecessarily slut. I will give you until the count of three to relax your ass. Once I get to three, I am going to insert this butt plug into you. I will go at the speed I want. I will not work it in. I am going to push it and you are going to take it. If I feel you are slacking, I will assume it is because you can still breathe so I will pull this chain to remind you what clenching feels like. Is this understood slut?"

"Yes sir."

"I'm sorry, I must be deaf because I did not hear you say, 'I understand clenching muscles unnecessarily hurts us both sir.'"

"I understand clenching muscles unnecessarily hurts us both."

"Good girl. One." You slide your hand to my nipple and softly drag your fingers down my body.

"Two." You touch my clit and easily slide two fingers into my cunt. You want to feel the plug inserted.

"Three." You push in the tip and the cold causes me to clench. As you pull the chain around my neck, my whole body goes taut. "You're just making this harder on yourself slut." I feel the largest part of the plug straining and will myself to sink into the cold.

You release the chain (now warm against my skin) and pat my now plugged ass. "Good girl."

You walk around to my face. "The problem, cunt, is that you didn't properly learn your lesson. As I see it we have a few options. One, I give up on you and this is the end of it."

I whimper and look into your face. Your eyes are playful. "You don't like that do you? Very well. Your other two options are either: One, I shove my dick so far down your throat that I murder your gag reflex with my cock. It will not be a peaceful passing, but one with lots of repeated jabbing and bodily fluids. Two, I fuck your ass."

You smile after this and reach down to stroke the back of my neck. "Now when I say fuck your ass, I am not talking about the soft way I've accustomed you to. Let me give you a demonstration about what I mean."

You walk over to the tray of homemade doughnuts I made earlier. After inspecting each one, you find the doughnut with the smallest center hole. "This, slut, is your asshole." You hold the doughnut at the bottom and look through the center hole.

"This, useless cunt, is my hand." You hold up your hand.

I roll my eyes.

You power walk behind me and I tense up expecting a slap. Instead I feel the plug ripped out of me. I scream.

"Clenching, slut. It's not a beautiful thing. Now where was I?" You push the plug back in my ass bringing a fresh scream from my lips. "Ah yes, what I mean by fuck your ass."

You grab the choke chain and drag me in front of your chair. I'm caught off guard at first and don't have a chance to get my footing. As my knees scrape the floor I can feel rug burns enveloping my knees. You drop me at the foot of the chair and order, "Sit up."

Ignoring the pain in my knees, ass, and neck, I kneel in from of you. My eyes are even with yours and I sneak a peek to see your pants straining. You catch me looking at your crotch and smile, "I would offer to take my pants off, but I know how terribly you listen when my penis is around. This is what I mean by fuck your ass."

You take the doughnut and shove a finger into the middle, waving it up and down. All of a sudden crumbs explode over my face as you fist the doughnut to oblivion. I swallow.

"What do you chose?"

"To not clench anymore?" I plead convincingly.

"Wrong. You chose both. Good girl."

I whimper and you look disappointed. "I seem to remember a certain whore telling me that they can take everything I can dish out. Are you not enjoying this? I would accept a verbal answer from you, but we both know how your mouth doesn't work when I'm around." You pull me onto your lap with the chain and reach your other hand over my back. You can't resist pinching my ass as you reach for my pussy. "My, my. Would you like a towel, Lass? I don't think I've ever felt you quite this wet before."

Before I have a chance to respond, the choke chain is pulled down and quickly tied around the foot of the chair. My tits are now plastered to the floor and I can feel them being coated with the filth on your floor. My ass is how you like it, high and open.

You know I'm expecting another monologue about clenching or how slutty I am but instead you shove four fingers in my cunt and begin grinding my g spot until I start to squirt. I feel the pressure in my ass release as you pull out the butt plug and place it directly in front of my face.

"Take a deep whiff slut because my dick is coming straight to your lips after I'm done on this end."

The butt plug has loosed me enough so that when you unceremoniously propel your four fingers into my sphincter it doesn't rip in half (I'm thankful for the little things). "I was going to use lube but I think I can just lubricate my favorite hole with the wetness from your self-lubricating hole."

There is no quicker way for me to cum than to have my ass pounded and this time is no exception. Because my ass is already tender from the frigid butt plug I can feel myself about to orgasm. "I'm going to cum sir," I spit out. Instead of the pressure building I feel my ass become empty.

"Well that won't do. I'm not even undressed." You take your time taking off your slacks. My heavy breathing slows and I can feel every inch of my body: the weight around my neck, the stinging in my knees, my messy backside. I hear you unbutton each one of the buttons on your vest. You clear your throat and I feel my toes clenching up in anticipation. You must be naked now because I can't hear anything. I move around nervously as you inspect me. Your telescope eyes make me uncomfortable (and unspeakably wet). All of a sudden I hear you walk away from me and open the freezer.

My brain spins. Was there something else in there? I rack my brain trying to remember. You walk slowly until you are kneeling behind me. "This will keep you from getting too worked up."

I jump and choke myself as you put an icecube on my clit and slide it along my labia until it's lodged in my cunt. I barely feel you jab your dick into my ass as I try and maintain my head down ass up position. You make this harder for me as you begin to rock me back and forth on your dick. The chain around my neck loosens for seconds out of every minute and I spend those seconds gasping for air.

Your hands and bashing me onto your dick and balls deep doesn't even begin to describe how you're rearranging my insides. You feel me tense up and correctly assume I'm about to cum. "As soon as you cum I'm shoving this dick down your throat."

I try and stave my orgasm off—the thought of ass to mouth terrifies me—but I'm too far over the edge. I scream fuck as you pound me with the force of a mutant. My legs give out and I fall on the floor. As I blubber with my eyes closed, you take off my choke chain and drag me by the hair to the kitchen table. "Lay on your back with your head over the edge and mouth wide open. If you pull back or close your mouth this will be our last encounter."

My mouth has been open less than a second when I feel your dick at the back of my throat. I ignore the acidic taste and open my throat. True to your word you distract me by twisting my nipples until they are raw. "Good girl, I'll give you one last breath and then I'm going to cum down your throat." I take the deepest breath I can and feel you fuck my mouth quick and shallow until you push hard down my throat and cum.

"A plus, Lass." I smile and savor the taste of ass, pussy, and cum.