A Lesson in Disobedience

Story Info
Sub learns what she risks when she disobeys.
4.2k words
4.24
52.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a nervous wreck. She had no idea what to expect and she was worried. She knew she had a right to be worried. He was angry with her. The only real question in her mind was exactly how angry was he.

He had told her not to go to that part of town by herself. Lord knows, he didn’t mind going with her to that old bookstore. But he did not want her there by herself. Years ago, it was a middle class neighborhood; now it was just before being a slum. But when Mrs. Yanskee had called and told her that the old book she had been looking for had just been exchanged, Sara grabbed her purse and ran. She didn’t think Mike would mind… well, the truth is she didn’t think Mike would find out.

But she was wrong. He had seen the book laying on her nightstand when he came in from work. He called her at the office as he always did when he came in from his position as the night clerk at the hotel. He had made small talk. And then, in a silky smooth voice, he asked her how she was enjoying the book. She knew. She knew that he knew. And if there had been any doubt in his mind, Sara gave herself away when she stumbled all over herself trying to cover up and then explain.

He let her hang herself with her own nervousness and then he said, "I will be waiting for you when you get home."

As she drove the few miles to their apartment, she was kicking herself. First, she knew if she had waited, he would have gone with her to the shop. Second, she tried to hide it from him. And worst of all, she tried to cover it up with a lie that only got stuck in her throat before she could get it all out. She was in so much trouble.

She walked in the door and dropped her purse on the small table. She looked around and saw him. Mike was sitting in the living room, quietly. No television. No radio. Just him. "Hi, honey," she tried to sound so natural.

"Sara, go to the bedroom and get undressed. Get a shower and come back in here. You have 15 minutes." His words were cold and clipped. She knew he was angry. And she knew he was not to be trifled with, either.

"Yes, Sir," she said just above a whisper.

Sara ran to the bedroom, stripped and raced into the shower. When he was dealing out punishment, Mike had no patience and she did not want to keep him waiting even one moment. She showered quickly, dried off and stepped back into the bedroom to dress. But wait. Mike had not said to dress, just get a shower and come back. She straightened her shoulders and walked out of the room completely naked, the tension making her nipples pucker.

Sara walked into the living room and stood before him. Her eyes met his. He asked her, "Do you know why I am angry, Sara?" His voice was so smooth and so low, she had to strain to hear.

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me, My pet. Tell me why your Master is angry."

Sara gulped down her fear. "I went to the shop without You, Sir."

Mike’s eyes bored a hole through her. He didn’t say a word.

"An… and I tried to hide it from You," she whispered, lowering her eyes. Mike’s hand reached out and raised her chin so she was forced to look into his eyes again. He still didn’t say a word.

Sara took a huge breath and finally continued. "I started to lie about it, Sir." Her voice broke. She continued in a whisper, "I was wrong and I am sorry."

Mike just looked at her, his finger still under her chin. He had been so angry with her when he realized the danger she had put herself in for a book. And then he was angry with her for trying to deceive him. But his anger had faded. Sara had no idea but he could never stay angry with her for long. He loved the little brat too much. But that did not stop him from wanting to take care of her and keep her safe. Oh, no – his feelings only made his dominance over her that much stronger.

He leaned back in the armless chair. "Get in the corner, Sara," he softly said. Oh, God, she hated that. It made her feel so stupid, so immature, so childish. But that is the only time he made her do it – when her behavior had been childish and stupid. She sighed and stepped to the corner. He watched her, her full hips swaying as she walked away from him. She definitely had the body of a mature woman but she was his little one and he loved watching her.

He kept her there forever… or so Sara thought. In reality it was only 10 minutes. Then he called to her. "Come here, girl." Oh, she knew she was in for it. Whenever he called her "girl", she was in real trouble. She walked to his chair and stopped before him. "Get over my knee." Sara draped herself across Mike’s lap and tried to get comfortable. There was no real way to get comfortable; she knew that. She had been in this exact same position too many times before.

Her feet didn’t touch the floor but she had her hands in front of her on the floor for balance. She felt Mike’s hand slowly rub her ass. But before she could register the warmth of his palm, he brought it up and smacked it down sharply on her right cheek. Just as swiftly he laid another on her left cheek. And then the staccato rhythm she knew all too well established itself. Slap after slap, spank after spank.

Her ass was on fire but she was determined not to cry. She should have known better. His will was always stronger than hers. He slammed his hand against her ass harder than ever and she burst into tears. He slowed down and eased up just a bit but the spanking continued. He then began talking to her, telling her how disappointed he was. He knew those words would pierce her more than any spanking. But she had to learn not to disobey; she had to learn that he would not take chances with her safety. Finally, when her sobbing slowed, he gently pushed her off his lap and led her back to the corner. He stepped away from her and quietly said, "You know to stay here and not move." It was not a question but Sara nodded her head in agreement.

She heard his footsteps walk out of the living room and into the bedroom. She so much wanted to rub her ass but she knew better. So she stood… and she thought… and the guilt of what she had done overwhelmed her. Mike heard her burst into tears again. It was only then that he was certain he had gotten through her hard head. He shook his head and started back into the living room. At the entrance, he stopped and softly said, "Come into the bedroom.”

Sara moved slowly but firmly to follow his order. Her ass was burning, and she didn’t know what to expect next. She didn’t have long to wait to find out.

Mike pushed her on the bed. Reaching into the nightstand, he found the scarves he used to tie her with and bound her wrists together and then tied them to the bedposts. He told her to raise her ass high and pushed two pillows under her hips. Then he stretched her legs wide and tied each ankle so that she could not move. When he was satisfied that she was helpless, he backed off.

Sra heard him go to the closet. She couldn’t see but she knew what he was after. The first stroke of the flogger confirmed her suspicion.

Mike worked her over from just below her waist to the tops of her thighs. She squirmed and cried. Then he moved slightly and punished her pussy with slaps and stokes that were designed to sting, not arouse. When she was squirming again, he moved back and worked her ass over again, with stinging stokes that would burn for hours to come. When her pleas to stop were incoherent because of the pain, he stopped.

He untied her. No gentle caresses to her abused body, no tender words. He pulled her to her feet. He allowed her time to gather herself and then pointed to the dresser. She saw her short, full skirt and a button-up blouse. Next to those were a set of nipple clamps. Apparently they were going out. Mike put his hand on her burning ass and squeezed roughly. "Go wash your face and put on a bit of make-up. We are going out."

When Sara came back into the bedroom, her hair was fixed and she had made up her face. Mike stood there with a cold drink in his hand. He sat on the bed and beckoned her to him. She stood between his knees and watched as he fished an ice cube out of his glass and rubbed her nipple. When it was hard and pebbled, he attached the clamp, firmly but not too hard. She knew that meant it would be there for a while. He did the same to her other nipple. He pushed her away and said "Now get your clothes on." Sara noticed there was no underwear but she made no comment at all. It only took her a few moments to slip the skirt and blouse on. Mike pushed a pair of 3-inch heels towards her without saying a word. She slipped them on.

He looked at her critically. "Unbutton the top two buttons. And the bottom two." Sara reached up and did as he commanded. The silky blouse was held together by only two buttons, showing the tops of her ample breasts. She didn’t know why he wanted the bottom buttons undone but she was about to find out.

Mike unsnapped his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down. Then he sat on the edge of the bed and nodded for her to come to him. She knew what to do. Sara knelt on the floor between his knees and looked at his cock. It was firm but not fully erect. It would be in just a few minutes, though. She slipped it between her lips slowly, sucking as she went down. Her hands reached up to cup his balls. She smiled to herself… this was not punishment at all. She loved his cock in her mouth, loved the feel and smell of him. She started working on it enthusiastically when she felt the tug on her nipples. Mike had reached under her shirt and began a rhythmic pulling on the chain that hung between her nipples, sending sparks to her cunt. Sara felt herself getting wet.


She continued fondling and sucking, Mike continued tugging. Sara started breathing faster and faster with shorter but harder breaths. He knew she was getting excited. He put his hand on her head and reminded her, "Don’t cum, girl. Don’t you dare." Sara nodded her head slightly. She knew not to cum without his permission but oh, how she wanted to. The feel of his balls in her hand, the taste of his cock in her mouth and the tug on her nipples was making her cunt throb. It would not take much to take her over the edge.

She felt Mike’s cock pulse. Just a few more strokes in her mouth and he was shooting his seed down her throat and Sara was lapping at it. She loved the taste of him. When he finished, she looked up at him. "Clean me, girl," was all he said. Sara licked from balls to tip, washing him thoroughly and lovingly.

He reached beneath her skirt and let his fingers climb up Sara’s thigh. She rested her forehead against this leg as his fingers played with her pussy. It was clean-shaven as he liked and dripping wet with her desire. He rubbed his finger across her clit once, then again. Suddenly he stood up.

"Okay, let’s go." Sara looked at him stunned. She was on fire for him and he was not going to put the flame out. This was a punishment far worse than the spanking and the flogging… and he knew it.

Mike casually walked out the bedroom door. "Don’t make me come get you," he said sternly. "I said let’s go."

Sara hurried to her feet and stepped behind her Master. She followed him through the apartment and out the door. When they got to the parking lot, he stepped to the side of the car, opened the door and waited for her to slide in. When she did, he slammed the door closed and walked to the driver’s side.

Without saying a word, Mike started the car and moved smoothly into traffic. Sara sat beside him, fidgeting with the unbuttoned buttons on her shirt. Mike saw that out of the corner of his eye. Without moving his head towards her, he said, "I didn’t tell you that you could button your shirt back."

Sara cleared her throat. "Yes, Sir." Her hands dropped to her lap and she sat quietly.

Looking around, she realized they were headed into a part of town she never frequented. It was near the docks, rough and seedy. She could not imagine why Mike was taking them in such a neighborhood. Her curiosity was peaked but Mike soon answered her unasked question.

He pulled the car into a parking lot beside a rough-looking bar and grill. Stepping out of the car, he walked around and opened Sara’s door. "Come on," he said gruffly. "They sell decent food here."

Sara was speechless and not just because Mike had not given her permission to talk. She could not believe Mike had chosen such a place for them to have supper.

But he took her elbow and moved her towards the door. As they stepped in the bar, heads turned to look at them. A few men made too-loud comments that reached her ears and made Sara blush. That brought on a round of laughter that made her even more uneasy.


Mike totally ignored her reaction and the men themselves. He pushed her to the back of the room and then into a booth. It wasn’t well lit but Sara could easily see her surroundings. What she saw made her more uncomfortable.

The chairs and booths had cracked upholstery. The floor was dirty and stained. The few windows there were had bars across them and the glass itself was almost too nasty to see through. The men at the bar were still talking among themselves and glancing her way. She knew they were talking about her.

A waitress came up. She flicked her eyes aver Sara and then turned her full attention to Mike. "What can I get a fine-looking man like you today?" She asked as she smiled and leaned over the table so Mike could see her ample bosom.

"A burger and fries and a large coke," Mike said. Sara’s head shot up. Mike didn’t eat burgers. What was he doing?

Before the question could fully form in her mind, Mike continued, "Just for the lady. I don’t want anything. I won’t be staying."

The breath froze in Sara’s chest. Mike was going to leave her here? Alone? Was he abandoning her, releasing her because of her behavior? Sara realized she had turned sick to her stomach. She looked at Mike.

He saw the questions in her eyes. He saw the fear. He knew what she was feeling, the thoughts going through her mind. He didn’t care.

He simply sat there and watched her, offering no reason, no excuse for his actions.

The waitress returned with the order. She placed the food and drink on the table in front of Sara. Mike handed her a twenty and smiled at her with a wink. "Keep the change, honey." The waitress payed him back with a sultry grin and said, "If you decide you want something back, I get off at midnight." With that she left the table.

Mike quietly sat a moment, looking at Sara. Finally, with a sigh he said, "Enjoy your meal, girl." And then he got up and left. Sara watched him as he walked down the length of the bar and out the door.

Her mind was in a whirl; her soul was bleached white with fear. He did not tell her what to do other than to enjoy her meal… as if she could eat! What did he want her to do? What would she do?

To the rest of the patrons at the bar, it was obvious that this woman had just been left by her date. She was now alone and fair game. She was also dressed as if she was looking for some action. And a few of the men at the bar had a good idea of what action that might be. At least they were willing to find out.

Sara sat with her head bowed, hands clasped in her lap. She didn’t see the two longshoremen as they approached the booth. She didn’t notice them at all until one slid in the seat next to her and the other was across from her.

She didn’t say a word but her heart was in her throat. Both of these men were huge and thy both looked like they could care less about anything except themselves and what they wanted. Sara was terrified to think about what that might be.

“Hey, sweetie, you don’t have to sit here all alone,” the hulk next to her said in a rough, raspy voice. “Me and Ben here would be honored to keep you company.” He smirked as he looked at his friend. “Wouldn’t we Ben?”

“We sure would, Tank,” the man across from Sara answered as he licked his greasy lips. Sara swallowed in fear.

The next to her – Tank – slid a bit closer and dropped his arm across her back and let his hand drape on her shoulder. Sara shivered at his touch. “Aw, look here, Ben,” Tank grinned. “She’s so excited to see us she’s shaking.”

“No, no,” Sara stuttered. “You don’t understand. I’m with someone.” Sara’s mind was on fire with fear. “He’ll be right back.”

“Now we don’t see it that way, missy,” grinned Ben. “We heard his tell ol’ Sally that he wasn’t staying. And we saw him walk away. I don’t think he is coming back. Do you, Tank?”

Tank gave Sara an evil grin. “No, missy,” him voice was low. “I don’t think he’s coming back at all. And a pretty woman like yourself, well… you need some company. What do you say?”

Tank reached across Sara’s belly and slid his hand up her blouse. His big blunt fingers came in contact with the chain that hung from the nipple clamps. He grinned as he tugged savagely on the chain. “Well, what do you have here, girly?”

Ben looked up when Sara gasped in pain and surprise. “What is it, Tank?”

Sara tried to squirm away from Tank and his touch. When she did, her skirt rode high on her thighs. She tried to push it down but not before Tank grabbed her arm by the wrist.

“Ben, this little lady is hot for us. She is wearing a chain on her nipples and she is just about out of her skirt. What say we give her what she is asking for?” Tank’s evil grin flicked from Sara to Ben.

“I’ll tell you what, little lady,” Ben said looking her straight in the eye. “We are all gonna walk out of here together, nice and friendly. If you behave, we are all gonna have a good time. If you don’t… well, me and Tank, we’re gonna have a good time. You might not like it, but we will. You decide.”

He looked at Sara. She stared back and then slowly turned her gaze to Tank. He was leering at her just short of licking his lips. These men – these beasts – were going to take her out of the bar and rape her. They would either hurt her or not, depending on her cooperation. If she could believe them.

Sara felt helpless. She glanced around the bar and knew that even if she yelled for help, all she would get were catcalls and whistles. She was totally at the jerky of these two men and she wasn’t strong enough to do anything about it. She felt the icy fingers of fear grab at her soul; she was totally defenseless.

Tank stood up and grabbed Sara’s arm. He dragged her across the seat to him. Ben was standing, too. “Come on, Ben, let’s go,” Tank grinned as he forced Sara to her feet and pushed her ahead of him. He reached and straightened her skirt, taking a long time as he fondled her ass. Sara froze.

He pushed her along. “Now, now, missy, no need to get shy,” he spoke gruffly in her ear.

Ben pushed the door open and stood back while Sara and Tank followed him out. Sara decided to run. But her 3-inch heels on the loose gravel were a recipe for failure and she had not even taken her second step when Ben grabbed her blouse to stop her. It did stoop her but it also tore the flimsy material off her back as well.

Tank quickly grabbed her arm to prevent her from trying to get away again.

Suddenly the hopelessness of her situation hit Sara like a ton of bricks. She had lost Mike because of her disobedience. The one man who would be by her side forever had turned away because he couldn’t trust her to obey. She was alone to face these monsters and whatever they had in store for her. She was helpless and defeated.

Sara hung her head and started to cry softly. As she stood in the moonlight, naked from the waist up, chain rocking softly as sobs shook her body, she knew that it didn’t matter what happened to her. She had no reason to care, to go on. Losing Mike meant losing the will to live. These men could never hurt her any more than that.

Sara didn’t know when Tank let go of her arm. She never noticed when both men stepped away from her. She didn’t see the shadow that fell across the ground in front of her.

12