A Lesson In Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Everything Changes.
1.7k words
4.22
27.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickivale
vickivale
132 Followers

We entered into a room that was dimly lit by a small lamp on a table in the corner. There was an oversized couch and a few other chairs. I did not see anyone else in the room and Bradley ushered me to the oversized couch and we sat down. He laid his head back on the couch as if he was contemplating something. I moved closer to him and stroked his chest.

"You okay?"

He closed his eyes, "Yeah, just thinking."

"About?" I asked concerned.

"The team, school and us." He replied

"Want to talk about it?"

"Not really, just want to relax."

We were quiet for a few minutes and then he wrapped his arm around me puling me closer to him. He raised his head and kissed me on the forehead.

"Listen, I have a surprise for you," he said removing his arm and standing up.

"You do?" I asked puzzled at the sudden energy boost.

"Yep, wait here." He said while walking over to the door and disappearing.

I was there for several minute alone looking around the scarcely furnished room. I wondered what the room look like when there wasn't a party going on. Bradley returned with his hands behind his back and a big grin on his face.

"You're acting really weird, Bradley... What are you up to?"

He walked back over to the couch where I was sitting and sat down, "I'm not up to anything, babe. Come here," he said, patting his lap. He had a mischievous gleam in his beautiful, brown eyes... I loved him.

Against my better judgment, I straddled his lap. "I thought you had a surprise for me," I said, leaning forward to plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"I do," he replied, kissing me again, "but you have to be a good girl if you want it." I could feel his lips curl into a smirk. He was definitely up to something.

"A good girl? I'm always a good girl." I replied. He let out an audible growl and kissed my neck.

"So you want to be a tease? I'll show you what being a tease gets you," he said wrapping his arms tightly around my waist holding me in place. I started to get a bit uncomfortable. He began to grind his pelvic slowly. "You're such a fucking tease. You're such a naughty girl, Regina," he said, "You know what you do to me. Do you want me, baby?" He asked, nipping at my collarbone and repositioning his hands so he could use one hand to remove my ponytail holder and tangled the fingers of his free hand into my hair and pulled my head back.

I said softly, "Bradley, I can't do this. You know I want to wait."

He smirked at me and pulled my hair even harder. "Wrong answer, you fucking tease." He said a bit firmer. "I know you want me. I can smell how aroused you are. Now tell me, Do. You. Want. Me?"

"NO," I said just as firm, "not now."

He released my hair and gave me a sharp slap on my right cheek. I felt the sting and knew I would have a bruise the next day. His eyes narrowed and it seemed as if someone else was taking over him. I whimpered and a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"We can do this the hard way or the easy way. It's up to you. Which do you want?"

I was getting scared now... "I don't want to do this," I said, "please let me go, you are hurting me."

"The choices are the hard way or the easy way. You must choose?"

My mind was racing a mile a minute, "the easy way," I said timidly.

"Good girl," he said, loosening his grip just a bit. I made my move. I squirmed and got away from his grip. As I stood stomping his foot I yelled, "TAKE ME HOME NOW!" He looked at me and stood, not even responding to the pain I inflicted on him. He walked over to me and I noticed his eyes seemed even darker than they usually were. Before I could react he had me by the throat and lifted me a half inch off the ground.

He said with an eerie conviction, "you just made the worst mistake in your life. I know how to teach bitches like you a lesson."

"Please," I begged, "let me go."

With that, he lowered me back to the floor but kept his hand around my neck although he let up on his firm grip. Then I felt it, another open hand slapped struck my face and I was being led back to the couch.

I began to fight him, trying to keep my feet from moving. I tried to plant all my weight so I would not move. Nothing I did stop the couch from getting closer to me. The more I fought the more determined he got me to the couch. I called his name. He just whispered, "Shut the fuck up. I told you, you had two options. You chose this one." He said as he pushed me down on the couch.

I felt his body weight pin me down. My tears started flowing as the realization of what was happening hit me. He was going to rape me. Then I felt his mouth on mine. His kiss was rough and intense. His breathing became deep and quick. I tried to push Bradley off of me but the more I pushed the more he pressed his weight on me. I was gasping for air and he began to squeeze my breast.

My heart pounded in my chest with such a fury, I feared it might burst.

He reached between our bodies, freeing his hard cock and pressing it against my covered pussy. I trembled from the terror. "Please don't do this," I begged, "I've never had sex before."

With that, he reached down raising my dress to my hips and then with two fingers under my dress he ripped the thin fabric of my panties. He thrust his cock into me so hard, I gasped. The pain seared through my body, I barely let out a whimper before his hand covered my mouth as I screamed for him to stop. My tears fell, spilling like rivers towards my temples and to my ears. I continued to struggle to get away while screaming.

"If you don't shut the fuck up, I swear to God, I will fuck you up!" He snarled.

His threat stopped my cries; they became nothing more than silent sobs. He held my hands above my head, which made it harder for me to keep struggling. I had to resign and lay there motionless as he continued to rob me of my innocence. After a while, I felt his body tense up and soon after felt warm liquid ooze through me. He collapsed on top of me for a moment, spent. I tried to push him off and he whispered, "I'm not through with you just yet."

I had no idea why, but his words scared me even more. We lay there a few minutes more however; it felt like an eternity to me. I felt his cock slide out of my pussy since it was not as hard as it was when it entered me but it was not limp either. He licked my face and commanded me to do as he told me so that I might be able to walk out of here on my own two feet. I nodded my understanding, although my eyes pleaded with him to stop and let me go.

He instructed me to turn with my chest against the back of the couch and my knees on the cushions. Before long, I heard the jingle of his belt buckle as he slid his pants over his hips and let it fall to the floor...I felt him push my legs apart and stand behind me. He smacked my pussy, causing me to yelp like a wounded puppy.

"Regina is this pussy ready?" He asked, pushing a finger inside and back out again.

"Please, don't do this," I said through soft sobs. It took all I had not to scream 'help me.'

"Show me," he said while smacking my ass. "Show me your pussy, Regina."

I didn't know exactly what he wanted me to do so he grabbed a hand full of my hair and slammed my face into the back of the couch and whispered in my ear. "Reach back and spread your ass so I can see your pussy."

I reached both hands behind me and spread it open for him. I felt like I was utterly exposed and I had no idea what he would do next. Without warning, he slammed himself into me. My eyes filled with tears since the pain was so excruciating. He pounded me mercilessly. He pulled my hair, yanking my head backwards so I could hear the sound of the skin of his hips ramming into mine, and his moans of sheer pleasure and my whimpers of extreme pain. I shut my eyes tightly trying to dull the pain.

I tried to move my hands to steady myself, he stopped me with a simple: "Don't you fucking dare, you skank hoe." I continued to spread my pussy allowing him to plow into me.

"Oh God, Regina, you are so fucking tight." Soon, his respirations became irregular as he released his seed once again deep inside my pussy. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around my waist as he continued to fill me; his body shuddered every so often.

When his breathing slowed, he pulled out of me spent. He took a seat beside me on the sofa, his pants down around his ankles and his t-shirt lifted exposing his stomach. He grabbed me and pulled me flush against his chest. "I wouldn't have had to take it if you would have just given it to me." Then he pushed me to the floor. I laid there crying, "Why, I was a virgin."

He spat at me then stood to pull up his pants and walked out of my life. The worst realization was I could still feel the imprint of his cock inside of me. I laid there crying for what seemed to be hours, until Gladys came in the room. When she saw me, she ran over to me.

"What the fuck, Regi what happened? Who did this to you?"

"Just get me the fuck out of here." I screamed.

vickivale
vickivale
132 Followers