A Lesson in Real Emotions

Story Info
Kat finally connects with a guy... Robert Pattinson.
2.3k words
3.79
19.8k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers

I'm sitting alone in this dark coffee house for a reason, I'm a loser. I have no friends, a crappy job, and am on the verge of being evicted from my equally crappy apartment. My life hasn't always been this way though, this personal hell started when I moved to California to try to become an actress. Don't get me wrong, there are perks to living here, they just don't seem to be for me.

So, now I sit in this cafe, contemplating moving back home to Ohio. Just the thought of it makes me sick. Disgusted with my lot in life, I drink the last of my coffee and stand to leave. A man walks in just as I reach the door. His hat pulled down so low I could barely recognize the beautiful eyes. Oh my god! Its Robert Pattinson! For a long moment I could only stand there, staring like a idiot. I'm fairly certain i don't have to explain how fucking hot he is.

I decide to take a chance and walk up to stand in line behind him. I "accidentally" rub my arm against his back.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" my voice taking on a deeper, huskier quality than normal.

He turns around after ordering, chuckling, "Its ok, sweetie."

OH MY FUCKING GOD! IM TALKING TO RPATZ!

I smile back at him warmly, "Thanks!" I turn towards the counter to place my order. He sadly walks away, grabbing the farthest booth from the door. As I wait for my cup of heaven, I slyly stare at him.

I would kill to fuck him. Hell, I'd go on a murderous rampage just to feel his cock in my mouth. I have had countless fantasies starring Me and Robert, all ending with his cock buried deep in all three of my love holes. Damn, I need to get laid badly! I shake my head and grab my cup of coffee.

I grudgingly start back to my table but Robert waves me over. That definitely puts a huge smile on my face as I casually make my way to his booth.

"So we meet again, not so mysterious stranger. I'm Katrina but you can call me Kat." I chuckle warmly, his adorable smile lighting the whole room up.

"Ah, So you do recognize me? That don't happen very often without the situation becoming chaotic." he laughs warmly, motioning me to sit with him. My head threatens to blast off into outer space but I manage to keep calm and look unaffected.

"Exactly who would not recognize you?" I joke, "As far as chaos goes, I prefer to save my wildness for more "private" moments." wiggling my brows suggestively, laughing.

He throws his head back, laughing deeply. I take the moment to drool. My god, he was so handsome and his scent, nearly driving me insane, is so damn manly. I finally realize he's gotten quiet. I look up to his smiling eyes, blushing hotly. He obviously had seen me staring.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. I've had an unusually long dry spell in the man department but that don't make me lusting after you like a sex addict right. I'll just leave now." I hastily say, slipping from the booth.

"Please don't go. Your appreciation of my looks is most definitely welcome. Its been forever since I could be myself with a lady. They all want me to be someone I'm not, ya know?" his hand reaches out and gently tugs. Pulling me into the space next to him.

I lift my eyes to look into his, still quite embarrassed. "Why would someone want a fictional character when they could have you, a real man?" I wonder aloud. Instead of releasing my hand, he raises it to his perfect mouth, placing soft little kisses along my knuckles.

"No one sees the man I am, just the men I pretend to be." a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Well, if its any consolation, I see you for who you are, Robert. Not what you do. Your not some glamorous movie star asshole, but a caring and fun loving man." trying desperately to cheer him up, I lift my other hand and trace his cheekbone with my finger.

His eyes close momentarily, a deep sigh escaping his lips. "You have no idea how good that feels, Kat. To hear those words and to actually feel a beautiful woman touch me, not some dream she thinks I am."

Drawing every ounce of courage I have, I lean over to him slowly. My free hand cups his cheek and I kiss him. Our lips barely touch, I dart my tongue out to slide along the crease in his mouth. His hand grips mine tightly, opening his mouth slightly to twirl his tongue around mine. Our tongues dance and tease relentlessly, my arms now firmly wrapped around his neck. When we finally break apart, i gasp for air.

"Oh god, Kat, I've never done this before. I mean, I just met you but I'm desperate to not let you leave. Will you come back to my place? Stay with me tonight?" he quietly asks me, his warm hand still holding mine.

I moan softly, "Robert, I'll go anywhere with you and stay as long as you want me. I'm going to make love to you tonight, I'll show you that real emotions still do exist." Silently, he urges me to slide out of the booth. Holding hands, we hurry out of the cafe. He points out a sleek black limo parked across the street, dashing across.

As soon as we were safely in the limo, the privacy partition raised, he pulls me to him and crushes his mouth to mine. I kiss him as passionately as I can, my hands grasping his shoulders. Gracefully, I throw my leg over his lap, sitting on his thighs. He moves his hands to my round ass pulling me against him roughly. I can feel his cock pressed intimately against me, separated only by these damn clothes. I grind against him ruthlessly, sucking and biting on his lower lip. His groans drive me crazy with lust. I tear my mouth from his to graze on his neck.

"Oh Fuck! Kat, baby, that feels so fucking good!" he groans out loudly.

I smile wickedly, lowering my self to my knees between his legs. I grasp his thighs, massaging them deeply. Slowly, I slide my hands up his thighs to the waistband of his jeans, undoing them. As I work the zipper down, his hardened cock springs free. I gasp in surprise. He's not wearing any underwear!

"Oh Kat! Let me feel that heavenly mouth on my cock." he rasps out between clenched teeth.

I pull his jeans down off his hips, freeing him completely. I wrap my hand around the base of his 8 inch cock, beginning a slow pumping. He cries out, begging me to suck him. I hold his cock steady and lower my mouth to his cock head. My tongue lazily swirling around the purple head, tasting his salty precum.

He grunts loudly, digging his fingers into my hair. "Kat, oh god yes!"

He gently guides my head down, sliding his fat cock into my willing mouth. With his trembling body spurring me on, I bob back up and slide back down over and over. Tightening my mouth a little more each time, silently begging for his cum. His hands tighten in my hair and he begins to thrust upwards as I come down. His control seems to snap because he begins to shove his cock down my throat wildly, grunting with each thrust.

"Shit, Kat. I'm gonna cum, baby!" he growls out, pumping into my mouth furiously.

I can only moan and grasp his thighs as he swells and explodes deep in my throat. His hot cum fills my mouth as he holds my head tight against him. I swallow and look up to the man of my dreams through glazed eyes. My body burning.

"Mmm, Robert baby, your cock is so nice. Your hot cum felt so good in my mouth." I whisper in his ear, now cuddled up against his side as he fixes his pants.

"That was so perfect, baby. I've never came so hard in my life! The driver really needs to fucking hurry up. I can't wait to see you in my bed, naked and writhing in pleasure." pulling her tightly into his arms, holding her until the limo slows to a stop.

The driver opens the door and we slide out in front of his posh hotel. Instantly, we are surrounded by reporters. The cameras flashing and people yelling out kinda scare me. I can't believe this is happening! Pinching myself as he rushes me inside and straight to the elevators.

"Kat, If you want to change your mind, I will understand. I'm so sorry about that zoo outside." he whispers softly, hugging me to him.

I smile into his chest, "Baby, wild horses couldn't pull me away, I'm sure not letting them do it."

His laughter fills the elevator, holding me until the doors open on his floor. Taking my hand, he leads me to his room. As he searches for his room key, I decide to do a little exploring.

I slowly slide my hands under his shirt, delighting in the feel of his hot smooth skin. My hands move all over his chest and stomach, stopping briefly to tease his nipples. His groans give me courage to go further. Again, I undo his jeans and pull his cock out. Wrapping my warm hand around him lightly, using my other hand to play with his balls.

"Oh fuck! Shit, I'm about to fuck you right here in the hall, Kat! Get inside now!" he growls as he finally gets the door open.

I slowly release him to be practically dragged into the room. "Kat, god, please! I need you so badly, Right now!" he whimpers.

He pushes me back until I fall onto his bed. Luckily, I have on a little black skirt so he just pushes it up around my waist and moves my panties to the side. His eyes widen at the sight of my bare pussy.

"Oh Kat! Your little pussy is so beautiful." he murmurs, lowering his head between my trembling thighs.

My back arches off the bed as he traces the outer lips of my cunt with his hot, wet tongue. I grab my legs behind my knees and pull my self wider for his sinfully wicked mouth. His answering grunt of appreciation is muffled, his tongue wildly flicking over my swollen clit.

"OH! Yes, baby!" I cry out.

He teasingly moves his tongue up and down my slit to finally dive into my pussy hole. He pumps his tongue fast, wetly tongue fucking me as he rubs my clit with two fingers. My body feels like an inferno, the climax of a lifetime building in me. My muscles tense almost painfully as his thrusting tongue speeds up, my hot cum glazing it as I scream and thrash wildly.

I feel him raise up and begin to undress me, but I can't yet move. My body seemingly floating on that proverbial cloud nine. I watch him hungrily as he then peels his clothes off and crawls up between my spread legs. Covering me with his body, he places little kisses up and down my neck. I wrap my arms around him, holding his head to me. I moan and grind my hips upwards causing his cock to slip between my soaked pussy lips.

"Take me now, Baby! I need that dick inside me." I plead.

He fumbles for something on the night stand, eventually holding up a condom. I take it from him and promptly throw it across the room. "Robert, I need to feel you. I want your cum coating my pussy walls." I whisper in his ear.

His body jerks excitedly as he reaches a hand down between us to guide his cock to my entrance, pushing just the thick head into me. We freeze, taking a moment to fully enjoy it. I moan loudly as he works the rest of his cock deep into me with small thrusts, his balls squished against my ass.

"Shit, Kat, Your so fucking hot and tight." his eyes clenched shut, gasping for air.

I wrap my legs around his waist, locking my ankles at the small of his back, "Fuck me, Robert. Please!" I moan breathlessly.

He doesn't answer, only begins long slow thrusts in and out of my pussy. God he feels so good buried in me! I thrust my hips up as he's pushing deeper in me, our bodies slapping together.

His long, loud growl warns me of his slipping control. I beg him to fuck me hard, nibbling on his ear. His thrusts speed into a frantic pace. His hips pumping fast and hard, digging his cock into me savagely. I feel him swell inside me just as the dam inside me bursts. My cum gushes out hotly, soaking me, him, and the bed!

"Oh holy shit! Yes baby, cum all over me!" he yells passionately, ramming into me one last time. He freezes deep inside me, his hot sticky cum over filling my cunt.

I spasm my pussy muscles around him, effectively milking every drop of cum from his softening cock. I gladly welcome his weight as he collapses on top of me, his cock slipping from my pussy on its own.

"Kat, dear god, that was the most intense sex I've ever had. Come here, baby" slipping off me, pulling me to spoon against him.

I lay cuddled in Roberts arms, safe and warm but in the back of my mind I can't help wondering if this was a one night stand or a lesson in real emotions.

kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers