A Lesson in Sexual Etiquette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the strength to mutter, "Tired, I hurt all over, my dick hurts, my tongue hurts, my ass hurts..."

"But we feel great!" Margaret said. "We all came! I mean, isn't that fair?" I closed my eyes and felt one more emotion that I hadn't genuinely felt about sex before all this. Tears welled up in my eyes.

I opened them up and looked at Janice, who was biting her lower lip. "I'm sorry I used you." I said. "I really am".

Margaret looked down at me and said, "you know, I think I believe you."

When she got up, I noticed that Alissa and Vervain were almost dressed. They were putting things back in the suitcase. Margaret started putting her red dress on over her body suit (later I heard this was called a body stocking). When Alissa and Vervain were dressed, they came over and started unbuckling the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. When they finished untying the ropes, they put them in the briefcase. Alissa took the leather rings off of my cock and it shriveled down almost instantly. When I first tried to move my arms and legs, they were stiff and sore.

All the girls sat down on chairs. I sat up, pulled my knees up and wrapped my arms around them. I didn't even want to get up.

"Go take a shower and come back out here," Margaret said, "We still have something to go over." I was embarrassed, sore and tired. I wasn't even scared any more. I limped to the shower. Margaret picked up the phone. I took a real hot shower, got some pants and underwear on and came back out. The women were talking to Janice. Anne was back and sitting on the arm of the couch. I stopped at the top of the stairs to the den.

"Well, come down here." Margaret said. I walked down into the middle of the den. "Do you want to fuck Janice?" Margaret asked. I must have turned red and looked down at the floor.

"No." I said.

"Good answer." Cindy said. "We want to see if you've learned anything. We want you to make love to Janice right here, right now. If we like what we see, we'll leave you alone. If not, it's going to be a real long, painful night." I heaved a big sigh and looked around the room. They were serious. I was scared again, but there was something inside me that wanted to make love to Janice. To make it up to her. Not because I had to, but because I had been wrong, and I knew what it felt llike.

Cindy pulled Janice out of the chair by her hand and pushed her toward me. Janice never looked so beautiful than she did right now. I put my hands on her cheeks and apologized again and kissed her.

"It's ok," she whispered as we pulled apart. "No it's not," I said. "I was wrong." I pushed her into a sitting position on the love seat and gently pulled her top down over her tits. I gently sucked and licked each nipple as I was taught. I spent a number of minutes on her tits, massaging, kissing and sucking on them as the girls had shown me. She was panting and biting her lip. She was turned on much faster and noticeably more than the older girls were.

I lifted her flowing skirt and pulled down her panties. She leaned back on the love seat and surrendered to me. While I did as the girls told me, she came, not once, but three or four times, shaking, quivering, jumping and cumming in my mouth. She came so quickly and so hard each time that I was literally sucking down her cum. The last time she pushed me away, begging me to stop, saying she couldn't take any more. She wanted me. She told me to stand up. She unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down around my ankles. She quickly pushed my underwear down right after them. My cock was half-hard just from the turn-on I had gotten from making her cum.

I suddenly got a sense of fear, wondering if I was being selfish again somehow and glanced around. The girls, my sister, the suitcase, everyone was gone. Janice sucked my cock like a wild animal, stronger, much harder than the last time. She was so turned on that I though she was going to eat me alive. Her tongue felt good against the under-side of my cock. I felt myself starting to swell and pump. I put my hands on the sides of her head and started to back up.

I vegan "You don't have to...." She grabbed my ass with her hands and pulled me into her mouth. I started cumming.

I don't know if it was because of what I had been through or what, but when I came, I felt like I was going into shock. I've masturbated before, of course, but it never felt like this. My legs shook. I shouldn't have been standing up. If it weren't for Janice holding onto my ass I know I would have fallen down. I could hardly breathe. The only way I can describe it is that it was like my whole stomach, balls, legs and everything wanted to pump out of the end of my cock.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh, geeeeeeeez!" I screamed as Janice kept sucking hard and fast, sucking down my cum, as I had hers. I honestly believe I was shaking crazier than she had. I was groaning from the sensitivity as she finally let the head of my cock pop out of her mouth. I jumped. She loosened her grip and I fell to the floor. I couldn't believe how I felt. Janice hopped off of the chair and laid on top of me. She kissed and licked my neck and ears and mouth. She stuck her tongue deep into my mouth. There was an odd taste in her mouth. For a brief moment, I thought it may be my own cum, but you know, it didn't matter. Now I knew what real passion was. Nothing mattered but us. I still don't believe it, but we made love for a couple of hours after that.

Janice and I eventually broke up, but I think she talked about me. I suddenly became popular with all the "wrong" but extremely attractive girls. Sometimes it got me in trouble with the football player types. But the girls loved the way I took them in bed. But still, I realized something Margaret had told me about being used. I realized I was being used, and it wasn't as much fun as I thought.

Janice and her family moved away. I have a new girlfriend that I believe honestly loves me, and I love her. We've made love a couple of times and she was more than pleased. So was I. But I was happy just to please her, as well. Oh, yes, and about my sister. Anne and I have a new understanding. One that I don't think my Dad quite understands. He saw the way we got along when he got back. I respect her more. She respects me more. He asked at the breakfast table one morning what happened that weekend.

"What do you mean? Nothing happened!" we both said at the same time and smiled.

And Margaret. I don't know where her and the others are any more. Anne told me it was Margarets' idea to give me the "lessons" when she told her what I'd said. Margaret's probably still with her very lucky husband. It might sound strange, but I sure am grateful for her idea. I learned a lot. Maybe it was the hard way, but that's probably the only way I would have learned, and it's helped me more than I can imagine.

Thanks, Margaret!

============================

Opinions welcome!

-----------------

This story may NOT be posted to any web site or printed in any hardcopy publication without the author's permission.

Copyright (c) 2005 John J. Jones <.I>