A Lesson Lasting Far Beyond Sunrise

Story Info
A.M. training with Master, guys at the park & hiking couple
3.6k words
3.65
38.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

My tongue pressed against my teeth when I saw the power vibe in my Master's hand.

He had taken me to a nice wooded park for our morning training. I sat obediently while he pushed my pants to my ankles and opened my shirt to reveal my full and slightly bruised breasts.

He knew why I was frowning. The day before he had kept me in constant arousal with the vibe- 24 hours of constant stimulation and cumming. We had fucked three times and he gave me my first ass training. He used a plug that he admitted was huge for a first timer.

He allowed me to share my feelings at will throughout the day. At first, I cried and begged for permission to cum. I screamed in agony as my ass took its first real lesson. Then, I sobbed while I begged him to stop the overstimulation.

Now my ab and leg muscles are sore, my lower back feels cramped, my belly is tender, and my pussy and ass hurt from over use.

So, when he pulled out the vibe I frowned in distaste. He thumbed my bald, swollen, sore pussy. I winced. He placed the vibe against it.

I knew today I was not allowed to dispute my training. My lips sealed, locking in my dread. He tightened it down hard against me then sparked it to life. I tensed, disobediently grunting as the current flowed deep into my core.

I tried to correct my behavior by relaxing against the vibe. My lips tightened into a thin line and my breaths were slow, long, and deep. I tipped my chin up like Master likes to see.

It was so intense. My ass and abs began clenching as my pussy became wet. I had to try hard not to buck my hips against my stimulation.

"You're hungry arent you?"

"Yes, Master"

"I can tell. Your pussy is already dripping."

I whimpered. He smiled and held his fingers against the vibe, intensifying my experience. My legs trembled in response. My breathing was getting shallow and ragged. I felt so horny. Master watched the vibe ravage me for a short time. I felt the strong current in my pussy. It traveled into my ass and up into my lower back. It was hard to function.

"You're ass keeps clenching. Can you make it stop?"

I concentrated hard and raised my knees so my weight rested on my toes to try and stop. But then it automatically happened again. I wanted to cum.

I asked for permission. He took moments to consider my requests. I asked again,more desperately, before he could answer.

He powered the vibe off. I whined. My body was so on edge. I wanted to come but it was a relief to have it stop.

"I will remind you that talking out of turn earns you punishment. Get on your knees on the floorboards and tip your ass up. Thats it, elbows on the seat. I want you to look at me. Do not look away."

He caressed my bare ass and ran his finger around my swollen pucker. I tensed.

"Your ass is much to empty for you to cum. I want you to feel full when you ask for my permission. You will now wear a reminder that you may not talk out of turn. Now, its time for your Daddy satisfy your hungry ass."

He showed me the plug from the day before. Fear coursed through me. I had never felt pain like that, when he forced it inside of me. The feeling of my asshole stretched past its limits each time a bulb was at its thickest was too much to bear! I was so scared.

"Master! No! Please! It still hurts from yesterday! Please don't make me!"

He caressed my ass, spreading lube all over me. His slick finger slipped into me.

"Your task is to take your training obediently today. Must I discipline you more?"

"No sir... It's just its so big and I'm still sore! Please, can we do something else? I promise to be good!"

He fingered my tense asshole easily now.

"I dont like your attitude. You will keep your knees in the precise spot they're in now. Do not turn your face from me. Now, we will begin."

He pressured the the plugs tip against my anal star. I exhaled forcefully as it broke my seal.

I was in agony as he spaded me with the first bulb. I bit my lip and let the tears fall but nothing more than a small noise and a small break in my posture escaped from me.

I gritted my teeth as the second bulb stretched me painfully. I willed myself not to move away from the misery. I breathed hard and shut my eyes, praying it would be over quickly.

"Open your eyes, slut. Keep them on me like I told you. I will not take nearly as much time with you as I did yesterday. Your body must become accustom to use at my will."

"Yes sir."

I gulped in air as Master watched the second bulb disappear. My eyes were hazy while I stared up at his smiling face. My muscles cramped unhappily.

My face contorted and I jerked out of position as he advanced the next bulb entirely inside me in one motion. The stinging and fullness was so intense I thought I might pass out!

"Master! Oh, get it out! You have to get it out! It doesnt fit!"

I screeched out and jolted upright when he immediately advanced me onto the next bulb.

He slapped my face a number of times and pushed me against the seat. The bulb slid backwards and gave me a moment of partial relief.

He angrily got out and tied me tightly to the seat so I couldn't sit up. I apologized in a panic.

"Please dont hurt me, Master. Im sorry. Im so sorry!"

He yanked my hair so my face looked up at him. Beyond him in the lot were two young guys smoking some pot in their car. I knew they could see me. Master had the door wide open. He saw where I was staring. He looked back and smiled sadistically.

"Don't take yours eyes off of them until the base hits your anus. Let them watch what a little whore you are for me."

I cried and nodded. I took a deep breath as I felt the burning in my asshole intensify. I grunted and wiggled beneath my Master as the young men watched with wide eyes. It was so humiliating.

The fourth ball got stuck and I was bawling. One of the onlookers got out of the car and lingered at his door.

"Do you need some help?" he called out.

Master told me to answer. He pounded the plug as I tried to call out "no". It came out as a shrill screech as I thrashed reactively.

I didn't want the guy to come over.

"No. I like what hes doing," my voice was forced, as I lied through a sob. The guy looked unsure.

The bulb sunk and my body convulsed around it. I saw the young man start toward me.

"Please, I'm almost done. I'm trying to be a good girl. Please, just let me finish."

He retreated to his car but continued to watch.

Part 2

"Oh god I can't keep it inside. Im cramping!" I breathed heavily. "Its so big! Master, help me! Please, get it out...make it stop!"

He sparked my vibe and the vibrations of my pussy helped me take the first half of the last ball. My asshole refused to swallow the rest of it, so Master worked it out, then back in. It was horrible. I clenched my eyes shut.

"Maaaaster!" I yelped out. He slammed it home. I couldnt function. I shuddered uncontrollably. Master held his fingers against the base of my plug and over my vibe. He let me buck. My breathing was ragged. I was full with plug, and burning fire, and I needed to cum. My senses were overloaded.

"Your friends are still watching. I want you to get off for them."

"Yes Master," I answered with a shaky reply.

"Does the plug make you feel full, little whore?"

"Yes Master."

"Your shaking, slut."

"Yes Master. It hurts. It hurts to be this full!"

"Do you want to cum?"

I was crying for my Master, trying to hold my cum, trying to survive the agony of being plugged with something too big, and completely aware that I was on public display.

"Yes Master."

He pressed the vibe and I groaned. I was loosing control. I felt wetness start to drip down my pussy and thighs.

"You may cum now."

I tilted my chin up and ground into his fingers. My breaths came in whooshes. Whiney noises trilled from within me. Wave after wave crashed over me.

The vibe continued to stimulate me as I tried to calm myself after such a huge orgasm. Master was pleased. He turned the vibe down a notch and told me what a good girl I had been. I hated being trained this way and I needed his praise.

"Now, we still have the problem of your friends."

Master untied me, stripped the pants from my ankles, and discarded my already pushed open shirt. I was nude.

"Go over and thank them for watching."

"Like this? Master, no! What if they call the police?"

"You will do as your told, slut, or I could find a punishment fitting for your argument? Would you prefer punishment?"

"No, Master."

He told me what he wanted me to say. He helped me from the car, which was excruciating. Master held my plug as I braced myself against the car trying to adjust to my spading without collapsing.

"Good girl. Good girl," he cooed as I awkwardly stood on my own.

Humiliated, I walked toward the car. The full, burning sensation consumed me. I had to force myself to walk.

They were just finishing their joint. They looked like they were just out of high school. The driver rolled down his window and their eyes were hot upon me. The driver stared at my bare breasts and then his eyes travelled to my pussy. I knew they must be able to hear the vibe. It was so embarrassing.

"Thank you for watching me. I hope you liked it."

They shook their heads.

"You just let him tie you down like that?" the driver asked.

"I disobeyed him. It helped me not to fight," I explained meekly, my eyes darting away from his in shame.

My insides were painfully cramping.

"Do you like to wear that?"

He was referring to my buttplug. He was trying to see it, so I turned, letting his eyes rest on my ass.

"No. It hurts worse than anything I've ever had done to me. This one has five bulbs and the last one is four inches wide. Its just inside me. It's hard to even stand up right now."

I felt my wet pussy building towards orgasm. The young driver noticed my ass clenching and my breathing quicken.

"Why'd you let him do that then?"

"It wasn't my choice. This is only my second time like this," I told him breathlessly. I shifted uncomfortably, trying not to buck, knowing Master was watching.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes. It's just that I'm trying really hard not to cum. I need ask permission first if I want to cum."

They were staring hard at my trembling legs and bald cunt as I panted with begging eyes.

Masters voice came from behind me. It was startling. It made me straighten and try harder to control my bodies reaction to my training.

"Do you like what I've done with her?"

"Yea."

"Yea, sure," they answered.

"As you can see, she's ready to explode. Why don't you guys get out and help her."

I was beginning to buck, my clit full and overstimulated. He directed the passenger to the front bumper near the headlight. Master pushed me toward the drivers front tire and he bent me over the car. I groaned, my plug growing more unbearable like that.

I was panting with need. I was fully exposed to the driver now.

"Tell her to open her mouth and stuff your dick in there. Shell suck," Master told the passenger.

He was unsure but slowly stuck his bobbing cock in my face and I began sucking.

"There's only one hole left but shell be good and tight from that plug that's too big for her and the way she wants to cum."

I didnt want to get fucked by strangers. Turns out the driver had a big dick that stuffed me to the hilt.

Master encouraged them.

I cried as the driver spanked me while he fucked me hard. My body wanted to get off even though I hated what was happening to me.

I gagged on the long cock pushing down my throat. My tiny barrier was pinched between a hammering cock and giant plug. It didn't matter. My clit was swollen and vibrating while riding on top of a huge cock. I tried to beg for permission to cum but it was just stifled noises.

"Fuck me bitch," I heard the driver mutter.

He was really getting off on using me. I frantically begged for permission into the cock in my mouth. He grabbed the base of my plug and pulled until one bulb popped free. I screeched into his friends cock.

"That's it! Fuck her ass with it!" encouraged his friend.

I screeched and squirmed as all of my holes were brutally full at once. My pussy erupted in consecutive orgasms.

The cock inside my mouth erupted with force. Cum was filling my mouth. I tried to swallow it all.

The boy fucking my pussy gave me his last violent stabs and then his dick overflowed with hot cum. He overfilled me and finished by streaking my abused ass with cum spindles. He slapped his still hard dick on the base of my plug.

"Damn, Mister. That was awesome. Thanks."

I was trying hard to catch my breath. I laid my messy cheek against the hood of the car and closed my eyes. My vibe was still stimulating me even though my latest fucking had left me spent.

"Tell the men thank you and crawl back to the car, whore."

I wasnt looking forward to the scrapes the gravel would put on my hands and knees or how I would look crawling back to my Master's car.

I struggled to get on my knees.

I carefully crawled to the driver and kneeled below his cock.

"Thank you for fucking me full of your cum."

I crawled to the passenger.

"Thank you for letting me suck your cock and letting me swallow your cum."

Master spoke with them before they drove away as I obediently crawled.

Part 3

I stayed on my hands and knees at my door. I felt cum dripping all over me. My plug felt more painful with each second. But, by the time Master reached me I was on the very edge of another forced orgasm.

He read the wildness in my eyes so he took his time asking me if I liked the way he let the strangers fuck me and how it felt to have all of my holes filled at once. He knew I liked it but I didn't want to admit it.

"You may cum when you admit to me five different ways how much you liked being triple fucked. Now bend over the hood so you can remember what it felt like until you are ready."

He knew that was most uncomfortable position to have a plug in. He knew it drew the vibe tighter against me. It didnt take me long to answer in small breathless, grunting replies.

He held my pussy as I screamed out and convulsed in one final unrelenting release.

"Now go kneel in front of my car. I want to see your back straight, your arms behind your back, and your nipples jutting out."

I stumbled to the front of the car and clumsily got into position for my Master. He came around the front with his camera. Tears spilled down my face as he took pictures of me in numerous poses. He would add them to the album he kept of my pictures. I hoped he had not decided to post them on the internet.

I wanted to ask him if we were almost done but I knew better. My asshole was on fire. I could feel the way it distended my canal and my sphincters.

"Crawl to the picnic table down there."

Crawling down the small incline not only hurt as the plug jostled, but rocks cut into my hands and knees as the dirt slid under me.

Master walked just behind me so he could enjoy it. My wet pussy ejected cum bubbles and dribbled sloppily with each movement. Cum coated my legs and dirt coated the wetness nearest my knees.

"Bend over the table and show me your pussy"

I obeyed wishing it was over. He unfastened the power vibe and inspected my sex. It hurt when he touched me. I cowered from his touch.

"Nice and swollen. Is it sensitive, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

"That was very sexy the way you fucked those strangers. Did you like fucking the strangers in the park?"

He was playing with me even though he knew I was sore.

"Yes Master. I like fucking strangers at the park."

"You really are a slut. Now, we got sidetracked today. What I really wanted to know was if you would cum from just wearing this big plug in your virgin ass. Lets take a nice long walk and find out."

Master held out his hand and I reluctantly took it. Dirty, nude, and used, he walked me up and down the dirt covered hills and trails of the wooded park for hours.

The way my thighs rubbed my wet pussy as I walked made me cum twice. The constant walking taxed my already exhausted and pain wracked body.

Eventually, I was bawling, hardly able to move.

When we saw a couple hiking, Master refused to let me hide. They were appalled at my nudity. Master told them he had just found me in the park this way.

He pretended to console me, turning me so they could see that I was plugged. I saw the shock and disgust in their eyes.

I denied being raped.

"My friends.. My friend... I just got left here and I need to go home."

Master looked my backside over with concern.

"I think you should let me try and take this out. It must be very uncomfortable for you," he said as he caressed the large base of my plug.

I stared at Master with wide eyes, begging him silently not to make me do that in front of the couple.

"Are you sure? Maybe you should just let the police do it," replied the lady.

"Im not sure she can sit like that. I know its probably a little embarrassing but, sweetheart, why don't you go sit on your knees on the bench. That way I can take a better look."

I wanted to say no but instead I sunk to my knees on the bench as I was told.

"Maybe you could hold her hair back and talk to her," he suggested to the lady.

She came alongside my shoulder and scooped my hair in her hands. She held the side of my face. I tried so hard not to cry as they inspected me and talked about how tightly I was sealed against the plug.

Master pulled back on my plug and my knuckles whitened on the edge of the bench where I was holding on. The woman helpfully directed me to look at her face. She looked distressed as she glanced down at my ass that was slowly sliding over the bulb. I was sure she had never seen an asshole dilated four inches over a dildo. I squeezed my eyes shut trying hard to be good. But I was unable to withstand the searing rings of fire when I was over stretched on the wide bulb. I yelped and squirmed disobediently. I didn't care if I was bad or that the man would be jacking off for year from seeing his wife supportively caressing my body, trying to calm me while my Master ass raped me with the bulb of the unforgiving plug.

After rubbing his fingers over my sloppy pussy and giving the guy a good show at the expense of my untrained anus, Master slid my plug back into place.

"She's just too tight around it. Well have to leave it in place."

I was shaking and panting, trying to quell my occasional sob. The woman caressed my cheek.

"Honey, you need to stop letting people do this to you."

Tears ran down my face. The woman gave me her coat as her husband ogled me. Master made sure he could see my clean shaved pussy and my heavy breasts. I saw the man's dick. It was so hard it was straining the fibers of his pants.

"I will take the poor thing to the police station. Thank you for your help," he assured them with a charming smile.

Master smiled and held my trembling body to him.

"It will be ok. We had better get started to the precinct. My car is this way."

He took my hand and led me on the path away from the couple.

Master did not withdraw the plug before he took me home. On the ride, I squirmed constantly, the relentless fullness and stinging of my packed ass made it impossible to be still. I stared out the window, silently crying from the overwhelming feelings I had about my morning training.

"You were a very good girl this morning, slave."

"Thank you, Master."