A Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of us looked closely at Guys erection which was harder than I had seen for quite some time; I witnessed precum bubbling at the end of his bulbous head, resisting my usual urge to taste it I looked at Michael. Guys cock was not as long as Michaels but what he lacked in length he sure made up for in width and the shape of his cock head.

His cock pointing directly up from his groin was now oozing cum down the shaft, I looked at Michael and expressed my desire to see him jack him off asking if Guy really need some attention would Michael assist him whilst Tanya sucked my breasts more, Michael nodded and Guy showed a look of panic on his face which soon changed when I lowered Tanya's face to my nipples and began moaning.

Showing my own vaginal wetness lubricating my fingers "See how wet my pussy is dear now Tanya is sucking my hard nipples," I purred.

"I hope you are picking up some tips here?" I I hissed as I groaned.

Tanya and I continued our caresses looking sideways we both watched as Michael started to caress his own cock now bobbing freely from his confining clothes, the head filled with blood, he began moaning as he manipulated his cock head between the fingers of his left hand using the other hand to jerk the shaft softly.

Guy closed his eyes briefly which I suspect was a way of blocking out the fact that his own cock was getting no stimulation, however when he heard me moan loudly he opened his eyes and submitted to watching the girly show in front of him occasionally glancing at Michaels self administrations.

Now I indicated to Tanya to push me back onto the table and spread my legs, still with cane in my hand I pointed at the illustrations on screen and in the open book on the dresser, she took a brief look as she pushed me back and removed my skirt leaving my panties in place at my request she first tasted my soaked pussy through the material occasionally pushing her tongue under the material.

I looked at the men who now were relaxing into what was requested of them Michael now had a firmer grip on his cock as he jacked on his own meaty length he moaned and rotated his hips, the administrations of Tanya's tongue now delving at my pussy and the sight I was witnessing was enough to send me over the edge but I made myself hold off and pushed Tanya off yet again.

I walked toward the men, hearing Guys sighs, whimpers seeing the pool of precum on his groin he almost begged me to touch him but I nodded sideways, I indicated to Michael with my eyes now to give him some relief.

Guy offered no complaint or resistance as Michael gathered the precum and slid is hand over the head of Guys cock.

The groan that exploded from Guys lips made my pussy ooze as I walked back to the table and laid back instructing Tanya to eat me real good I turned my head as she proceeded watching Michael giving my husband an exquisite hand job.

As Tanya made contact with her tongue on my clit I told her to nibble it gently and relaxed as she brought me close to orgasm again and again stopping her when the signs indicated that she might take me over the edge.

Tanya was really working my pussy into a real lather stopping to occasionally to watch the boys, looking up at me she requested I ask Michael to suck guys cock, I grinned and instructed them to do what I said.

Both men far too gone and without inhibitions honored my request, Still tied to the chair Guy and watching Tanya eat me out submitted with an anticipatory look spreading across his face as Michael's mouth engulfed his throbbing cock.

I watched inquisitively to see if he would act the same as when I gave him a blow job, I was totally surprised when he started to tell Michael to suck is cock hard and started to gyrate his hips face fucking Michael. Near to my own orgasm I instructed Tanya to stop licking me and lay back on the table.

I went to Michael and prized him away from Guy depriving him of his climax which would soon happen judging by his face, now leaving Guy high and dry so to speak I instructed Michael to fuck my pussy as I licked his wife's cunt, I felt Michaels huge cock as he inserted every inch deeply and in an urgent manner I gasped at the feeling of being taken like that.

I moaned as he started to thrust, watching Guys work through his frustrations was arousing to say the least, his groin still gyrating almost stabbing at the air I knew he was desperate for some stimulation but quite enjoyed the fact that he was beyond need. Watching Michael pump my pussy and me like a slut taking every inch gladly must have been driving him crazy.

Ignoring his actions and silent pleas I got really into eating out Tanya whilst Michael pumped at my pussy. Somewhere in my conscious I heard Guy pleading to fuck and knew I had accomplished my initial goal.

Tanya was groaning and pushing my head further into her pussy at the same time speaking obscenities as I brought her nearer and nearer to a huge climax with each tongue stroke.

My pussy felt on fire as Michael rammed his cock home, I could feel my orgasm building again and Michael was encouraging Guy by telling how great his wife's pussy felt around his huge cock.

I thought by the time we paused to untie Guy he might blow his huge load into the first orifice his cock homed in on but Michael untied him and firmly held his cock and insisted that he ate my hot wet pussy before he entered anything.

Now laying on the table Guy was now on top of me with his cock being held just above my mouth by Michaels hand and Tanya was leant over the other end of the table with Michael pumping his cock in her cunt. Guy was the only one not receiving any stimulation to his genitals.

Oh how I had wanted him to improve his technique whilst tonguing me and my goodness now he was restricted from relief and being instructed by myself how to he ate my pussy to perfection.

Only when I was heading to an exquisite climax and satisfied to the extreme did I allow him stimulation to his cock, Michael started to jack Guys shaft making him thrust hard into his friend fist, I turned around so that he could enter me and he pushed hard into my pussy groaning as he slid into my wetness, Tanya started to lick is balls as he fucked me I exploded into a huge orgasm. He pulled out of my mouth and allowed Michael to fist his shaft some more whilst I rode out my orgasm.

I heard Tanya orgasm somewhere above my head, when she appeared to be still again I turned around to witness both our husbands jerking each other's cocks frantically but to no avail.

"Looks like we have a couple of really unsatisfied hard cocks here Paula," Tanya smirked.

Michael pushed me toward the table and bent me over plunging his cock deep inside me causing me to groan loudly and instructed Tanya to suck my husband's hard dick which she hungrily set about doing lavishing her tongue around his balls, Guy threw is head back and through panted breath begged for my pussy. "You can wait your turn babe," I replied.

I knew Michael was close to emptying his balls inside my pussy, he was breathing heavily when his pelvis started to thrust harder and deeper I felt is cock expand and him shoot a huge load of cum deep inside me, then pulling his cock out he spewed a few squirts all over my ass.

Tanya now laying back down on the table motioned me to lick her pussy again and I obliged with my ass up in the air I instructed Guy to lick me out yet again before he got to come, as he bent over Michael tongue plunged Guys ass with his tongue and I heard guy say lick my ass real good boy. I knew Michael was doing a good job on Guys ass too because I could hear him groaning obscenities behind me as he plunged his cock into my wet pussy.

Without warning Guy stopped fucking my pussy and I looked at his face as he grimaced not knowing quite what was happening I started to notice Guy rocking backwards and forwards and the slight grimace on his face turned to a look of sheer pleasure. Straining my neck some and looking past him I realized that Michael had thrust his cock into Guys ass and Guy was actually loving it.

Guy now spreading my legs wider quickly plunged his cock deep inside my pussy again, as Michael fucked his ass I resumed tonguing Tanya's pussy, I was close to an exploding climax when I felt Guy tense.

Guy came first hard pushing his pulsating cock deep I felt him explode as his prostate and cock were both subjected to optimum stimulation, As I felt his load hit hard and deep inside me and his whole body shook as he cried out his pleasure. I came as my pussy clamped around is cock I shook uncontrollably as I screamed into Tanya's pussy.

The release Guy must have felt showed on his face as I turned to see his pleasure, Michael had pulled out of Guy and was stood rapidly fisting his cock into Tanya's mouth, Guy now caressing my body and watching me bring Tanya to climax with my tongue, mouth and lips also watched as Michael slid his cock into Tanya's mouth.

Guy resumed fingering my clit and I came again as Tanya came in my mouth Michael pulled out of Tanya's mouth Michael flipped her around and entered her ass within seconds of pumping her expending his load quickly deep inside of her.

Somewhere in the room I heard Michael say "now we all know how to eat Paula's hot pussy don't we!" and I smiled a huge more than satisfied smile.

"Yes and now we can all move onto satisfying all our needs from now on," I laughed.

Over the past three weeks we have met twelve evenings and taught each other lots of educational and satisfying techniques, I am very happy and satisfied with all my husbands and my friends administrations.

Surprisingly Tanya and I love watching as our husbands fuck each other as much as they love to watch us fuck one another.

Now that is some great friendship!

12