A Lesson Learned

Story Info
submissive learns a valuable lesson.
1.9k words
3.66
49.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had argued so long over her fiery will and in the end she was punished deeply and left to her room to sleep it off. He paced the halls of the house and thought about things. He was her Master, completely and utterly. She gave herself to him but still a willfulness abounded in her. In their contract certain limitations had been stated on both sides and she time and time again chose to push the ones placed upon her. He was tired of her crossing the line and decided it was time for her to learn.

The next day he awoke to her approaching him with a tray holding his favorite breakfast. She placed it astride his lap, wearing nothing but her nipple clamps with a long chain between them, as he ordered her to do around the house when company was not present. He looked at the meal then to her, with her hands clasped behind her, eyes cast downward. She knew she had done wrong and was trying to make up for it, but it would not do.

"We will have company today. You have not met him. prepare the guest room." He did not even look at her as he commanded, eating his meal purposefully.

"Shall I get dressed in usual attire Master?" Her words were soft. His only reply was to shake his head and then wave his hand, shooing her away. She left perplexed. He was a jealous and reserved Master when it came to company. Never had she been unclothed before when he entertained. She went to the guestroom and changed the sheets, making the bed and turning it down to be ready, but her mind was not on her work. She decided he must be choosing that she will not accompany this meeting tonight, and sighed with mixed relief and disappointment.

The day was busy with meal preparations and her normal chores. She didn't expect her Master to pay her any heed, figuring she was still in trouble. When the guest arrived she was still in her room and he took his guest to play room where all the toys and equipment were. He explained what was to happen and then left the room. He found the girl brushing her long black hair. He took the brush from her and started brushing the beautiful raven strands.

"May I know if this means you have forgiven me Master?" Her gaze lifted up and watched his reflection in the mirror.

"You may go to the play room and entertain my guest until I am prepared to meet with him." His voice was cold and her smile fell to a frown. He set down the brush and walks around in front of her. She sat and looked at him. "Did you not hear me girl?" He pulled harshly at the chains, she cried out with pain as she was pulled up by her nipples. "I said you will go entertain my guest, as you are dressed, right now." A quick turn using the chains and he lifted the brush and brought it down hard upon her ivory rear. The red mark formed quickly as she trotted out of the room to the play room. He felt the back of the brush and smiled a knowing grin.

She entered the room to find a man of large build. She could tell he worked out by the muscle tone under his shirt. He stood a good foot and a half above her small frame. She bowed deeply and approached him, keeping her eyes lowered. "Greetings Sir, my Master wished that I entertain you until he is able to meet with you. Shall I fix you a drink?" The man's gaze fell over her body, lingering at first over her full breasts, so fair, her trapped nipples looked like deep pink pools and stood out with the color. His eyes then followed downward to fall upon her shaven lips. Her skin took a reddish hue as a blush formed.

When he spoke it was gruff and deep, "Your Master said I may entertain myself, little girl." He stepped forward and his hand squeezed her rear, pulling her to him. She gasped and pulled away.

She tried to remain respectful but was aghast at this behavior! "Sir, my Master and I have agreed that no one will ever use me, I have given my submission to him and him alone. He understands that, and I am sure he would not be happy knowing of your advances." His laugh cut through her as if she were left out of a joke, and the joke was on her.

And certainly it was. His eyes caught her and the passion within them scared her more than the voice and the words it spoke, "Little girl, it was your Master who said I could have you as I wished. He said you disregarded his wishes as pertaining to the contract you have so he was going to break a few of yours as well," He grabbed her wrists tight, squeezing the circulation off, "How was it he put it? Oh yes, two can play at that game." She pulled but he was too strong for her, his other hand pulled the chain, stretching her nipples painfully as she screamed! "Oh yes pretty one, scream for me, it is music to my ears. That will not be the end of that song trust me. That is just the overture."

He dragged her over to the center of the room where cuffs hung from a chain in the ceiling. He slipped her small wrists inside and locked them shut, laughing as she stood pulling at them on tippy toe. He held her waist firmly and yanked off the clamps, tearing her skin. Her sobs came quickly as rivers from her eyes as she glanced down to see the blood forming on the rips in her nipples. He bent down and took one in his mouth, sucking the blood from it softly then biting and chewing on it. Her cries got louder. He changed to the other one, the sweet blood caressing his tongue as he licked slowly at first, then suddenly he clamped his teeth on the bud hard and she thrashed in her bonds screaming as he chewed on her flesh.

Just when she thought she couldn't take any more he pulled away. Her swollen eyes hung down at nothing, but were distracted by the movement of his hands as they removed his clothes. His shirt dropped to the ground, his chest a mass of muscles. But when he dropped his pants she shook in fear, before her was the biggest cock she had seen. She was always tight and it hurt when Master took her, especially when he used larger toys on her, but never had she taken anything this big! She shook her head and begged with her whimpers. "Oh think you are gonna have your slick pussy fucked by this? Oh don't worry little one." He walked behind her, letting out the chain more so he could bend her in half.

His finger slid deep inside her, barely wet because of the fear holding back her passions. He roughly finger fucked her as she tried to pull away. Her clit trapped between hard fingers, pinching and pulling it, squeezing between sharp fingernails until it felt as if it would be severed. She screamed so loud, tears dripping into her mouth, but all she heard was his laughter as he enjoyed her symphony of pain. Then she felt something at her rear, soft but hard, and her screams stopped, not believing what it was!

"NOOO please you have to stop!! Not there!! Please!" Her pleading just spurred him on.

"Oh your Master told me you have a virgin ass. He asked me to get it ready for him." Just then it sank in, she had been sent into this hell by her Master. She would not be saved from this rape, she had been sentenced to it by the one she trusted and loved.

Her thoughts were cut off by the feeling of intense hot pain skewering her body as he dry fucked straight into her virgin rear! This time she screamed so hard her voice failed her and her throat became scratchy. He stopped, deep inside her, slowly pulling back, she breathed a sigh of relief at that at least, but with a laugh he started slamming over and over inside her, she felt the tender skin rip and tear as he fucked her. It started going a little easier, she felt something drip down onto her leg, and her screams stopped as her voice was cut off with the horror that she was being lubricated by her own blood.

She pulled at the cuffs hard trying in a panic to get out, feeling those too cutting into her slicing her tender skin. His hand pulled away from her waist and start a barrage of spanks against her round ass cheeks. Over and over the large hand fell, alternating sides and her sobs came in dry empty sounds, her throat raw from her screams. His hands turned to fists and he beat her rear, bringing them down as meaty clubs upon her rear. She felt like a punching bag there to receive his fury.

He pulled out of her and walked quickly to the front and grabbed her hair, pulling it down to his cock impaled it into her mouth. She gagged and coughed as the complete length. Her small mouth unable to take such girth she felt the corners split open and tasted the blood mixed with the salty taste from her ass. He fucked relentlessly, she could barely breath through the gagging. "Come on you little slut, suck harder!" He slapped her face hard, and his cock spilled out at the force. He growled in anger and she sat there and trembled. "You get it so easy here, you slut. Your Master needs to whore you out more often. Fine if your mouth isn't good enough-" He smacked her across the other cheek then walked behind her again.

No warning, just his huge cock slamming into her shaved pussy hard and fast. He had grabbed a tool from the wall, a dildo almost his own size and shoved it and used it to fuck her bleeding ass again. She felt dizzy, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she tried to remain conscious, barely hanging on. His free hand grabbed her rear and dug the nails deep into her skin. That pain pushed her over and just as he exploded deep inside her womb she passed out.

She woke up to her Master tending to her wounds the next morning. Her mouth was swollen from the slaps, her rear bruised beyond belief at the pounding fists. Every time she moved she felt pain. Her swollen eyes turned to look at him, tenderly applying ice and bandages, rubbing in salve, working on her gently. She thought of the man who raped her, yes she was sent to that monster by this man whom she loved, but she thought of all the times she had betrayed him, done whatever she wished without a care for him, and realized she had taken for granted that she had a loving Master and not a monster. She smiles at him slightly, he looked up and met her gaze and then went back to his work. She sighed and went to sleep. She would never betray him again.