A Lesson Learnt

Story Info
Sir delivers a testing punishment, she won't be late again.
2.3k words
3.96
43.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had asked of her such a simple, basic task and she has failed him. She checks her watch... 25 minutes late already and she still had 2 more shops to visit and then a 15 minute walk home.

She clutches her heavy bags and rushes to the last of the shops she needs to visit. She stops quickly outside, weighing up her dilemma. Should she continue straight home and avoid being even later but return without the last of the items on her list, or should she pick up what she needs but be more than an hour later that she was told. She looks down at her aching hands, she was already loaded with bags and knew she would be slowed further if she had even more to carry.

She backs away from the shop door and turns to head home, clutching her heavy bags. The walk passes quickly as her mind races, trying to predict how she will have to pay for her mistakes yet knowing that trying to guess is pointless as Sir never just settles for a typical punishment. His imagination was something that she found so attractive when they first met, but sometimes she just wished she knew what was coming her way.

She turned a corner and the house came into sight. Her heart rate instantly increased as she felt that familiar sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that she always got whenever she knew she had disappointed him. Struggling with her bags she fumbles around to find her keys, as she walks down the path she looks up to see him standing at the window, waiting for her.

Before she has had chance to find her keys the door opens. She looks up to him, grateful, a slight smile on her face as she thinks for a moment that perhaps he has seen how she is struggling and perhaps she won't be in trouble after all.

But that hope doesn't last for long. "What time is it?" His tone is serious and his expression shows no hint of amusement or sympathy.

She scurries into the hall and gently places the bags down on the floor so she can check her watch. "It is 15.25 Sir," she speaks timidly.

"Yes it is 15.25, so what does that mean?"

She hangs her head a little, and sighs deeply "I am late Sir."

He moves over to her quickly and grasps her arms roughly, startling her. "Don't sigh like that girl, I made it quite clear you were to be back here by 14.30 but you were clearly not paying attention were you?"

She wants to look up to him and explain that she had tried, that it was not her fault that she is late but she knows it will just anger him more. He grips her arms more tightly, shaking her a little, "Were you?"

She opens her mouth to defend herself but she can't bring herself to argue, "No Sir, I wasn't paying attention."

He lets go of her arms, and turning his back on her he walks back into the living room. She hears him switch on the TV and settle down into the sofa. She gathers up her bags to go and put away the shopping but stops on her way to the kitchen when she hears him call her. He tells her to bring the bags in with her then asks her to lay the purchases out on the floor. She sets everything out neatly on the floor and kneels next to the line of items. He stands up and goes to her bag that is hanging at the bottom of the stairs, returning with the shopping list he had written for her in his hand.

He scans the list against what she has placed out on the floor, she can see the anger creeping over his face again. "So you have not only failed in getting yourself home on time, you have not even bothered getting everything on this list."

He throws the piece of paper to the floor, "Get it all put away, now."

She scoops up the shopping in her arms, dropping something each time she thought she had picked everything up, feeling her cheeks glowing with frustration as she feels his stare burning into her. She rushes out of the room and hurriedly puts the items into the cupboards, stopping still as she hears his voice from the living room, "Come back in here please."

She senses a change in his tone this time, not quite so harsh and sharp. She stands sheepishly in the doorway, desperate for his forgiveness. He looks over to her, she thinks she can see a slight smile on his face but then quickly wonders if it is a smile she wants to see, knowing he is probably feeling pleased with himself for thinking up some cruel punishment for her.

"You'll need to undress for me," he gets to his feet and leaves the room. She undresses while her mind races as to what he has thought up this time. She listens to him moving around noisily upstairs, then hears him bringing something large and heavy down the stairs.

He comes back into the room with a large thick board with small holes in, groaning slightly she asks "What is that for Sir?" He ignores her question and goes to a drawer at the back of the room and takes out a handful of rope and a blindfold. He places the blindfold over her eyes, leans the board up against the wall at an angle and helps her move back against it. She feels the rope slip around her ankles and suddenly realises he is fastening her to it. She begins to protest, whining for him not to do this.

He stands up, his face close to hers, his fingers stroke her cheek tenderly, his eyes no longer full with anger, only love is present now. "You did wrong today, you need to be punished, do you not?" She looks at him for a long moment, wanting to plead with him further but knowing that he is right, she nods her head slowly and steps back against the board.

He finishes his work and she is bound tightly to the board, her wrists, ankles and waist all tightly secured. He gently moves the board away from the wall and slowly lowers it flat onto the floor so she is on her back and no longer has to support herself on her toes. She tugs a little at her bonds realising he has done the job properly and not even given her an inch of movement. She feels a stirring in between her legs as she becomes aware of how helpless and vulnerable she is. He goes to the drawer again and comes back with a roll of tape which they usually use for playtime.

He pulls the end and places some over her thigh and tightly fastens it to the board, he repeats the same on her other thigh, then over the tops of her arms, smiling down wickedly at her, "This is just to be sure your not going to go anywhere while I'm out."

It takes a moment for his words to register, "While you're out? No, please don't leave me like this Sir, please."

He laughs, "Oh I won't be leaving you like this, I haven't finished getting you ready yet."

He takes her panties from the pile of clothes on the floor, rolls them up and then squeezes her cheeks to open her mouth. He pushes them in and takes another piece of tape to secure her mouth shut. "We don't want you disturbing the neighbours do we sweetheart?" She tries to beg him to reconsider, is desperate to let him know how sorry she is, but with her mouth stuffed full and taped shut she has no chance.

She feels him pulling on her nipples, pinching them, and knowing what is coming next she braces herself as he attaches the clover clamps. She winces, breathing noisily through her nose as she feels the clamps tugging at her tender skin while he attaches the chain that runs between them to her collar, fastening it taught, giving her no room to move. He leans down and whispers into her ear, "I wouldn't wriggle too much, that could really hurt." With that he gives a firm yank on the chain causing her to cry out loudly, followed by a single tear that escapes her blindfold and trickles down her cheeks.

He kneels down in between her legs, stroking her tummy, shhhhing her as she continue to groan from her stinging nipples. "I'm nearly finished, you will be ok soon." She hears him pull on the roll of tape again then flinches a little as a cold vibrator is pressed firmly against her. He moves it side to side a little, opening her labia around the length of it, then making sure it is pressed firmly against her clit he tapes the vibrator to her, using plenty of tape to hold it down.

"Ok, you're all done, I'm going out for a drink, don't wait up honey as I may be bringing a couple of friends back with me." He switches the vibrator on full, sniggering to himself at his comments, she listens to him going to get his jacket. She begins to wriggle but stops quickly as the clamps on her nipples receive a sharp pull, she cries out to him, so desperate for him not to leave her, but all that escapes her lips is a muffled moan. The powerful hum of the vibrator against her tender clit is already making her want to squirm but the ropes and tape hold her body fixed in place. She jumps as she hears the front door close loudly then all she can hear is the buzz of the vibrator and the beating of her heart in her ears. She remains quiet, trying to concentrate on blocking out the strong vibrator massaging her clit so fiercely. She feels saddened as she realises that this will be her first orgasm in weeks and weeks and it will be experienced alone. She has not been allowed her release for all of this time, she has been teased daily but with no reward, her pussy has been left wet and waiting all day every day, to the point where she thought that even her tight jeans would be enough to tip her over the edge.

She wonders how long she has been here, it can't be anymore than a couple of minutes and already she is struggling to fight off an orgasm. She suddenly realises the she won't just be having the one orgasm tonight. The thought of the vibrator strapped to her sensitive swollen bud, having to endure orgasm after orgasm made her feel dizzy. Before she knew it her legs began to twitch, she moans through her panties, suddenly tasting her filthy horny cunt. She writhes, her restricted movement, the fierce pull on her nipples and her muffled cries all defeat her in the battle to fight her orgasm. She comes so so hard, the panties and tape useless in keeping her quiet, the ropes cutting painfully into her delicate skin but she does not even notice.

She has a few seconds relief before a second wave comes. She pleads pathetically and aimlessly, already drained after her first orgasm in weeks. She jumps, squeaking with confusion, wondering if she is delirious as she feels a familiar hand stroking her damp face. Her blindfold is lifted from her eyes and her wide startled eyes take him in.

Never before has she been so pleased to see him. He continues to stroke her face, "Shhh, Daddy is here now. Did you really think I would miss my little slut being allowed to cum after we have waited for so long?" She listens to his soothing voice and begins to shudder again. She groans, starting quietly but quickly becoming louder as her orgasm sweeps over her, he waits just a second or two before she peaks and gives her clamps another fierce pull, topping up her already delicious pleasure. She comes harder and nosier than the first. Her eyes find his, pleading with him to free her.

He laughs quietly, reading her mind, "I can't do that, not yet I'm sorry, but I am here with you, I never left you once."

He slips a finger in front of the vibrator, sliding it along her slit, he looks at her, shaking his head and tutting, her favourite slight smile on his lips, "My my, you are a soaked little cunt tonight aren't you?" He presses the vibrator back into place, holding it hard against her this time.

Leaning forward he pulls the tape from her face and slowly lifts the panties from her mouth. "You may come again but the only noise I want to hear from your lips is "Daddy" and you are not to take your eyes from mine. Each failure will mean another orgasm for you. Do you understand?" Before she has time to respond her orgasm comes again. She tries so hard to keep her eyes on his, and her cries of "Daddy" over and over and over again only serve to increase the intensity of her orgasm. She has succeeded in his request. Her chest heaves up and down as she comes down from the rush, he pulls the vibrator away from her, causing her to shudder hard.

He uses her wet panties to wipe the beads of sweat from her forehead, "So, have we learnt our lesson?" he asks her softly.

She nods her head heavily, smiling weakly up at him. "Good girl." He leans down and gently kisses her forehead, letting her know all is forgiven.