A Lesson Learnt, But Horny Memories

Story Info
Tilly gets involved with a group of butch dykes.
2.4k words
3.78
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We originally met, me in my early 50's and Tilly 45 on the internet, both of us were married (unhappily and sexlessly) and using the web to arrange stranger meets for sex with our first meeting being for a stranger fuck in a motel by the M1 motorway - we both loved, and still do, anonymous sex with strangers! Initially we were just Fuck Buddies, then fell big time for each other and set up home together, but we both really wanted to carry on meeting and having sex with others. So, for the first few years we had an "open relationship", although living together in the same house and occasionally swinging together we continued to be online under our separate IDs, to meet and have sex with others.

The only agreement we had was that we told each other every detail; in fact, nothing was better than both arriving home having screwed with others on our dates and then having a horny fuck session whilst we each related all the details of what had just happened to each of us on our dates. The following sequence of events all happened toward the end of that period in our relationship.

We also used to go out to swing clubs together, one weekend we were at a swing club in the jacuzzi relaxing after having played with a new couple there. Along came another couple we'd not met before - Mike and Maxine - we started chatting, he especially was very pleasant. Mike stripped off and got in the water with us with us (we were of course all three naked), Maxine stayed outside (she was quite a butch looking woman). Mike had a nipple piercing and a metal cock ring around his dick and balls.

Tilly was quite intrigued by this, next thing I know he has taken the ring off and is putting it over my cock and balls. Strange (having always been hetero up until that moment) but it didn't feel intrusive and I was quite happy for him to do that. He even gently wanked me to get me hard again. Have to say Tilly and I were both very turned on - not sure how it happened but Mike ended up sitting between us, wanking me with one hand whilst turned toward Tilly, snogging her and playing with her cunt with his other hand. Maxine just sat there, outside the pool, watching and smiling.

It seemed obvious what the next stage was, so we went upstairs to a playroom. Maxine also got undressed and snogged with me; Mike and Tilly were getting along like a house on fire, Tilly clearly really fancied him and him her. It was fairly clear Maxine was really only interested in Tilly and somehow we ended up all together on the floor, me on my back with Tilly above me on all fours her cunt above my face, blowing me whilst sharing my cock with Mike (now that was new, but very horny), Maxine was playing with Tilly's cunt in my full vision, then she worked her whole hand inside and was fisting Tilly - Tilly came almost immediately and spurted loads all over my face which made me blow my load into a mouth (not sure if it was Tilly or Mike) and they proceeded to snowball each other with my cum. A very good meet and Maxine got Tilly's phone number saying she would love to call her up.

As we guessed she contacted Tilly for a date - we had an open relationship - so no problem there for either of us. They had a few dates and had sex, just the two of them, then Maxine suggested trying lesbian clubs, Tilly ever keen to push her boundaries went along with Maxine. After a couple of fairly normal events where Tilly just played with a couple of other women there, it got a bit deeper and on one occasion they went to a lesbian swing party and she was gangbanged by three butch Dykes (including Maxine) with dildos and strapons. I guessed that her "friend" Maxine had set this event up, but Tilly thought it had just happened. Strange thing is she's never been up for a male gangbang, but with lesbians she was OK.

One night we went to a swing club to meet up with Mike and Maxine. It was the club in Kent we originally met them at that we often use. Downstairs is just a large social area, apart from the women wearing sexy and, in some cases, revealing clothes, you could almost think you were at any ordinary social evening - there is a bar, dance music playing and apart from a few TV screens showing porn loops it is all appears quite innocent. Tilly looked great, she had on a see-through lace halter neck dress which ended only inches below her arse - it was obvious to everyone that apart from black holdup stockings there was nothing underneath.

Tilly was dancing and snogging with some of the women there - real dirty dancing! After an hour or so she told me she was going upstairs to a playroom, I watched her leave with three of the women (including Maxine) she'd been dancing with earlier. I was with another couple we'd played with before, we were having a good laugh downstairs and it emerged they were up for an MMF with me - who am I to argue? So about 30 minutes after Tilly left we also went upstairs, but before we got to an empty room we looked in on the one Tilly and three women were in - it was an amazing sight.

At some stage Mike had joined the four women - he was fucking Maxine bareback in the arse doggy fashion, under Maxine was Tilly busily licking and chewing her cunt and occasionally lifting her head to suck Mike's balls or lick his cock as it went in and out of Maxine's arse, at the other end were the other two women, one was fucking Tilly in the arse with an impressively large strap-on whilst the other was using an Hitachi wand on Tilly's clit. Tilly isn't normally a spurter, unless she's very turned on, but every few seconds a fountain of her cum spattered out from under the Hitachi. We three just stood there spellbound although she'd told me some of the things she got up to, I didn't really understand just how turned on Tilly was until I witnessed this.

Mike waved us three in - we all took off what few clothes we had on, I went one side of Tilly opposite the other guy, I took hold of her hand and put it on my cock, the other guy did the same on his side - his wife started playing with the woman with the Hitachi. So, there we all were, Tilly was effectively having sex with five people simultaneously - licking the cunt/cock above her face, wanking off myself and the other guy, having her arse reamed out by the woman with the dildo and having her clit stimulated by the Hitachi wielding woman - it was amazing! Every so often, she'd leave Maxine's cunt and move to one side or the other to suck one of our cocks she was wanking. Of course, all good things come to an end and all three of the guys came - despite all the action Tilly was still able to take both our loads in her mouth - Mike came up Maxine's arse. She kept on playing with the other women for a while and eventually even they were all drained - it was definitely one of the horniest events I have ever taken part in. This was the only time I ever saw Tilly playing with Maxine's group of lesbians although she told me many of the things they got up to on other occasions.

Tilly is femme when it comes to bi sex. Butch Dykes seem attracted to her like bees to honey. To be honest, it disclosed a side of Tilly that neither of us knew existed. She came home from one night out swinging with Maxine in an absolute state, bruised with a raw cunt and arse, together with nipples that had clearly been abused. She told me five of them had had her in a playroom for about two hours (lesbians have more staying power than men and of course strapons never deflate) passing her from one to another, using all her holes and even DPing her on two strapons. I thought it would put her off, but much the opposite.

Strange really - they did things to her that I would baulk at. The idea of meeting out pain is not my thing - although I was very turned on when she told me all that happened. She allowed them to do things that she wouldn't let a gang of men do - perhaps as they were women she trusted them not to go too far and really hurt her.

When she met up with Maxine and went back to their place, she was also being fucked by Maxine's other half Mike. It ended up with her going over there for weekends - I had to work weekends at that time so she was a free agent - she was fucking him all day, then going clubbing with Maxine in the evenings/all night. Then back on a Sunday, whilst Maxine rested, Tilly went to bed with Mike, and on occasions his bi friends. Yes, Mike was very very bi (in fact the only guy to blow me). Tilly is very turned on by bi male sex, as are many women, so she willingly went with them all.

What eventually happened led to our decision to only play as a pair- everything was all getting a bit heavy to my mind - although initially Tilly was up for it and disregarded my reservations.

Tilly had never smoked or done drugs but enjoys a drink. One weekend Maxine fed her Ecstasy, it blew Tilly's mind and really heightened her sex drive, which was already in high gear. Over the next few weeks she became quite addicted. I'm not sure if it was sex the with him, the Ecstasy or the sex with gangs of lesbians, that Maxine arranged, she was really addicted to, more probably all three combined. Eventually they (the women) moved on to BDSM mixed with lesbian sex with Tilly very much their sub.

I picked her up one Sunday evening, she was sitting in their living room nude with her legs open and her cunt visibly inflamed, just having holdups and her fuck me heels on, no other clothes. I could clearly see where her mascara had been running and she had a wheal that crossed her tits from nipple to nipple. She was almost semi conscious, I got her into her coat, to cover the dried cum that was visible on her body. When we got home, I took her indoors and then was conflicted between really being turned on seeing her like this and being worried about her. I must admit, the lust won out, I took her upstairs and with no preparation fucked her arse hard, deep and long till I came inside it. I felt a bit guilty after even though she didn't seem to even notice, and she just fell asleep. When I spoke to her in the morning, all she said was "I deserved that".

One time they took her to a swing club for a fetish night, they had a St Andrew's cross there in the dungeon area which she was (voluntarily) tied onto, Maxine and her friends took it in turns to whip her back and arse, then they turned her around, caned her tits and used a horse crop on her stomach and cunt. After they left her tied up and used dildos on her and fisted her till she came. She seemed almost proud that she hadn't used the safe word they gave her to stop. She would often come home with cane marks on her arse, midriff and tits and her nipples bruised and red where they used clamps on her.

To be honest, she was getting in a bit of a state, finding it difficult to do her job properly and taking Mondays and sometimes even Tuesdays off to recover. I was getting quite worried - this had been going on for three months. She said she was enjoying it too much to stop, until one weekend one of the women let it drop that she had paid Maxine for setting up the session with Tilly - apparently through the Internet she was getting butch Dykes who would pay to fuck a sub. This - Maxine earning money off her and unknowingly turning her into a sort of prostitute was one step too far for Tilly - the idea of being sold for sex was something that upset her greatly and was one step too far.

We sat down, had a very long and frank discussion and decided that that was to be an end to it, also there could be no payback against them as she'd really entered into it of her own free will (and in truth enjoyed it all). It also occurred to her that when Mike had his men friends with him (maximum had been four others on one occasion) he may well have been earning from her also. She's never seen nor spoken Mike or Maxine since.

We decided no more separate dates and sex also from that point, put an end to our "open relationship" and from then on we would only fuck others at swinging clubs/parties and always keep together - I think Tilly really wanted this so I could protect her from herself and stop it going too far. Although on several occasions I have pushed her boundaries, we certainly haven't become a vanilla couple, in fact we've arranged a couple of gangbangs for her and she's also been fluffer at several other gangbangs. We still get off on recalling what happened, the only regret she has is that money changed hands for her services (of which she saw none).

Certainly we're not vanilla and during our 14 years of swinging we've had some really exciting adventures, we will be writing up some more of these for Literotica.