A Lesson on Drones Ch. 00: Prologue

Story Info
Two University students willingly become drones.
1.3k words
3.87
24.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

School of Dominance and Submission: A Lesson on Drones

Prologue

A/N: All Characters are over eighteen.

Imagine an alternate earth, where human society itself revolved around two social classes, Masters and Slaves. It doesn't matter what gender, sexuality or race you are, you're either born a slave or a master. That's how this world has always worked, from caveman times to the age of science and technology.

The masters are the ones who'll pull the strings: they run the businesses; the corporations; they put man on the moon; they're the doctors; they're the scientists; they're the politicians. Anyone who has done anything significant in human history was a master.

The slaves, on the other hand, tended to their masters every need. That's what a slave's life is; they serve their respective masters. Whether because it's their duty or because a slave is in a romantic relationship with a master. Being a slave isn't a job, it's their sole purpose in life, they serve their masters until either the slaves die, or their masters die, and the slaves are passed on to new ones. Slaves are never the ones to do anything significant in human history; they are always behind the scenes serving their masters. But the slaves aren't angry about it, in fact, they are quite happy about their purpose in life as slaves for two reasons.

Firstly, the slaves are treated like human beings: they received a proper education growing up; they are properly fed, cleaned and clothed; their masters give them a place to live; there are laws in place that makes abusing slaves illegal (Except in BDSM style relationships, in which case, both parties must give their full consent); and slaves are allowed to have their opinion, they're even allowed to vote in elections.

Secondly, it's in their biology. It has been scientifically proven that the brain of a slave is fifteen percent smaller than the brain of a master. As a result, slaves are slightly less intelligent than their dominant counterparts. But that's not why they are naturally submissive; it's because of a part of the brain that only slaves have known as the 'Submittere Area'. It increases the submissiveness of a slave one hundred fold.

Since being a slave is biological and not a social construct, that means that anyone has a chance of being born a slave, no matter how wealthy you are. The daughter of the richest couple in Australia also happens to be their personal maid. A book called 'The Slave Prince and The Pauper' is considered a timeless classic, among masters and slaves alike. The book is about a young submissive prince, a common girl and their love for each other. But the prince's father, the king refuses to accept their love and so the prince must escape his father's grasp and return to his loving mistress. So not even royalty themselves are immune from the Slave Gene.

The Slave Gene is what determines whether a person is born a slave or not. It also 'activates' the Submittere Area during puberty, because much like breasts and facial hair, the Submittere Area is considered a secondary sex characteristic.

Many slaves are happy with how submissive they are, however many more wish they could become even more submissive. Slaves will actively seek out methods the will bring them to this goal. These methods include brainwashing; mind control; and hypnosis. Most universities and colleges use hypnosis on their submissive students to reinforce their training.

But most slaves who use these methods only want to go so far in their conditioning. Only a handful of slaves seeks to become what's known as a 'Drone', also known as 'The Perfect Slave'. No free will at all; no personality; no desires; no opinions of their own; and is incapable of independent thought or action. The only things drones are capable of are carrying out their programming, and their master's commands.

Many slaves wonder, 'Why would people go so far as to delete who they are to become the perfect slaves?' Like many questions in life, there is no 'one true answer', as the answer itself depends on the individual being asked.

Initially, the process of dronification was a punishment to some of the worst criminals the world has ever seen; terrorists; mass murderers, paedophiles, rapists, child slave traffickers. It's considered the second worst punishment a criminal can get, behind the death penalty. The process permanently erases the criminals' identities, assigns them a randomly generated number to replace their name and randomly assigns them a job.

It wasn't until an ex-student formally known as Terra Beckman looked into consensual dronification. She was a submissive student at Oxelia University in Sydney, Australia. The university is named after the Goddess of Duty. Terra was obsessed with becoming the perfect slave; ever since she realised she was submissive in her mid-teens.

She then discovered about the process of dronification, and she had found what she was looking. The problem was that the dronification process was an extreme punishment reserved for criminals. So Terra then went to the Dean of Oxelia University and asked him if there was any way she could be dronifed willingly. The Dean told her no.

But Terra never gave up. And after a year of asking, testing and fine-tuning, there was finally a way where Terra could become a drone, without having to resort to crime. After signing off some legal stuff, and a year of conditioning and body modifications later, Terra finally became a drone.

She was no longer Terra Beckman, for her new designation is TB-1796. A personalised identification number based on her previous name's initials, and Terra's date of birth, a privilege a drone born from a criminal doesn't have. TB-1796 is the property of Oxelia University. She spends half her time in her personal pod, where the mechanical add to her brain is not only charging but soaking up new programming from the University's network.

The other half of TB-1796's time is roaming the university, either obeying the commands of the Dean or carrying out her programming. It is also during these moments when TB-1796 is out of her pod is when you see what has become of the girl that used to be Terra Beckman.

TB-1796 is suited with a full body suit made of latex which is permanently attached to her. Chrome silver armour that only comes off when she enters her pod. No human flesh is shown except her face. TB-1796 has no emotions, no thoughts of her own, and her face is a perfect representation of that. She always has a blank face, and her eyes are always wide open, only blinking occasionally. Her irises are white, almost blending in with the eyes themselves. And her pupils were modified, so they change based on TB-1796's mode. In her default mode, they're a bright blue.

After a while, the students of Oxelia University and Terra's family had accepted that Terra Beckham is gone. No longer a human being, she is now a machine, a drone designated as TB-1796.

After the successful consensual dronification of Terra Beckham, the Dean of Oxelia University wanted to have consensual dronification as a course, offered to potential students who, just like Terra, want to become the perfect slave.

In the end, only two students have applied. The Dean fully anticipated this, because there are not many slaves in this world who would go this far, let alone at such a young age.

With the premise set, let us dive into the story about two young slaves and their journey to become the perfect slaves.

End of Prologue.

A/N: This is my first attempt at writing erotic fiction, so I hope you enjoy the premise so far. This story will be less about sex and more about the dronification process itself because I find the process itself extremely erotic.

And to clear up a few things. Oxelia, the Goddess of Duty is something I made up. And the 'Submittere Area' is also something I made up, obviously. I got the idea from watching "Django Unchained", more specifically the dinner table scene. Also, the word Submittere is Latin for 'submit'.

Anyway, chapter 1 will be posted soon, so don't go too far.

P.S. Constructive criticism is appreciated.