A Lesson with His Cane

Story Info
A submissive is taught a lesson by His words and His cane.
2.6k words
4.11
31.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nightfall, from what I recall it was around seven o'clock. I sat in my car, my hands shaking as I gripped the steering wheel like a vice. I was stressed and angry after a fight during a staff meeting with my manager. It was one of those time that I wished I didn't need to rely on this job so much, that I could if I wanted to flee and never return. But of course at that stage of my life university was a significant part of it, and one cannot have a good career in the future and finances without a part time job to start it all off.

Tears were trickling down my face, I didn't even bother to fix my makeup. How was I supposed to meet Master in the state that I was in? I still have a little self-pride and want to do everything right by Him. I didn't want Him to worry.

I had an hour. The digital clock in my car flashing mockingly at me as time seemed to melt away. I opened my handbag and tried to reapply my lipstick and rouge to touch up the streaks that were left across my cheeks and eyes. I swore to myself while sitting in this car, that I would never wear mascara to work ever again. It seriously was a pain to adjust it. And who was I to impress at work anyway? If anything I should prepare myself always for my Master when I was to meet up with Him or with anyone else for social purposes. I switched on the radio, to calm my nerves. I cannot recall what songs were playing, but as one with a musical ear, I tended to sing along or drum the beat with my fingers, and that seemed to always relax me.

I had shut my eyes and leaned against the car seat. I was caught up in the music. Off handedly I looked at the clock. I was roused in a wave of panic. I only had fifteen minutes to be on His doorstep, ringing His doorbell and His home was about twenty-five minutes away! A million thoughts crossed my mind as if a blur. Should I call Him? Should I try and race there as fast as I could? Maybe I'll get a ticket? Will He know I am upset? Should I tell Him about work? My breathing grew heavy, the tension seemed to overwhelm me as I still sat there in fear and panic. Drive. Drive. I started the engine and sped off towards His house the radio blaring trying to find some way to calm my shot nerves.

I think back on how I was that night. I do not know why I panicked so much, why my feelings were so distraught. My Master understood, if there was a solid reason He didn't hold it against me. But that pang, that notion that I could ever disappoint Him, that He found some fault in me, I believe this was the reason that made me feel in such a way.

I was a few minutes late. I personally thought I had done well considering the traffic and my rampant and nonchalant driving. I parked my car unceremoniously in His driveway and ran with my heels clicking over His paved entrance. I stood at the door silently for a few minutes and tried to breathe while fixing my tousled hair and clothing. Six minutes late. I sighed as I rang the doorbell.

I heard His footsteps across His floorboards. He opened the door and regarded my dishevelled appearance silently. Looking at me up and down. His eyes alone were questioning me. He turned His back to me. "Be as you are, in My study, kneel facing My chair."


"Master I…"

He turned to me His eyes filled with anger. "I hope for your sake you are not about to question Me."

I looked down and quickly made my way upstairs to His study.

I entered the room trembling. He was angry with me. In His silent regard and then in His tone. I knew it. Maybe He will give me a chance to explain? I switched on the light and kneeled before His chair. I closed my eyes and reflected upon the situation. Believe me, I was remorseful. I had never seen Him in anger before. Usually I have been His perfect submissive, I had never ever given Him a reason to be disappointed or angry at me. Tears welled in my eyes, and escaped from me, trickling down my cheeks. I heard Him enter the room, enough time must have passed as my legs were starting to strain from being on the floor for this long. He sat upon His chair, and quietly regarded me. I didn't even dare to look up, I remember concentrating on the rug.

"While you were sitting here thinking upon your actions and your behaviour, I took the time to investigate why My usually obedient and loyal submissive has forgotten My rules."

I don't know how I looked to Him, but I seemed to grow paler as His words progressed, my tears flowing more freely.

"Firstly." He paused. "You were six minutes late. Don't even try to talk your way out of that one. You know the rule. If you are to be late, you are to call Me irregardless of the situation. Pull over if need be. That is why you have your mobile phone with you is it not?"

"Secondly." He paused. "Did you even take note of how you parked your car? It is irresponsible and I do not find it befitting for you to park it that way in My driveway. Also I found these." He emphasised on the word 'these' as He threw my keys on the floor before me. "You left your car unlocked, and the keys in the ignition. At least you remembered to switch the engine off. What if someone stole it? What then? Your carelessness cannot be overlooked."

I wanted the floor to swallow me up at this point.

"Thirdly." He sighed. "You enter My house, and do not even kneel when you enter, to wait for Me to give you instructions. Instead you stand before Me, and dare to look at Me in the eye and QUESTION Me even though you knew of your indiscretions."

He paused for the longest time, perhaps wanting me to measure up His words. "You may try and give Me an explanation if you choose to." I heard Him lean back against His chair. "Look at Me."

I looked up at Him, my eyes red from crying, the tears flowing. The pent up anger and disappointment flowed through me at this moment.

"Stop crying and talk to Me. What happened?" He spoke gently for the first time this evening.

"Master, I know that whatever I may say is an excuse to You, and I am to blame for my actions alone. I was irresponsible and careless and I should not have bought the rage and anger that was within me from work to You Master. My mind was clouded and I had a lapse of memory. I just...all I wanted was to come to You Master and speak to You of my day, and to find reassurance. I cannot ask for that while I treated You so disrespectfully and had no regard for Your rules."

"So work was the cause of Your disrespect to Me?"

"No Master. Work was the instigator that made me riled up in such a way that I forgot my place Master. I am fully to blame for my actions and my disrespect to You. I do not know if You can ever forgive me for such behaviour, for You have always been so kind and loving towards me."

I looked down and began to sob, my body shaking.

"Shhh." He whispered. His hand stroking my hair and cheek. "While you are showing your remorse, I cannot let you go unpunished for your indiscretions. For there are always lessons to be learnt and mistakes to never be made again."

"Yes Master, I am deserving of Your punishment. I shall not fail You again Master."

"We'll see about that, now shall we?" He smirked. He stood from His chair and cleared the papers that were on His desk. "Bend over here."

I stood up shakily, the circulation shooting through my legs like tiny needles. He watched me grimly. I placed myself over His desk, my skirt stretching and riding up, my heels just touching the ground. He slapped my ass hard, I flinched. I felt Him trace something long and hard, across my back, and ass, running it down my bare legs. I felt Him lift and bunch up my skirt around my waist, I felt the long object slowly being traced across my cream silk panties. I was a little frightened He never spanked me before in this position with anything other than His own hand with me across His lap.

"Since you broke My rules I believe a slightly harsher punishment from what you are usually used to will be administered."

He slapped my ass again five times, hard on each cheek. "Master I am sorry." I call out.

"Silence. If you speak without permission, I start again. Understood?" I nod silently.

"Good. Now your indiscretions are many and each are badly broken or thoughtless in their own ways. Add up in your head right now, how many wrong things you did from work to here. NOW!" He slapped my ass harder.

"Nine Master." I whimper.

"Nine? That is quite a lot of indiscretions wouldn't you say?"

"Yes Master."

"Tell me, your nine indiscretions." He said as He slapped my ass again.

I rattled them off in a jumbled mess "One...Being six minutes late and not ringing You, Two...parking my car inappropriately in Your driveway, Three...leaving my car unlocked, Four...leaving my keys in the ignition, Five...entering Your house and not kneeling before You, but staying standing." I pause. "Six...looking at you in the eye without permission, Seven...being disrespectful to You Master and forgetting my place in Your presence, Eight...speaking without permission and also questioning You and Nine...not presenting myself appropriately to You."

"Good girl." He whispered. "You picked all the mistakes well. I hope after this session you will know not to disappoint Me in these ways again."

"Now for the administering of your punishment. You found nine indiscretions, all quite significant in their own right. Each in the future will not be broken, or else you will end up here in this position again with a harsher instrument of punishment." He pauses. "Nine faults, equates to Nine strokes, but since they were serious faults, the sum will be doubled. You will also receive an additional six strokes for those minutes that you were late. Understood?"

"Yes Master. I am to receive twenty-four strikes of Your cane."

"Good girl. You must also thank me after each one, if you forget, I start again, from the start. Got it?"

"Yes Master."

I feel Master's hand, feeling my ass through my panties. "It's warm already and we have barely begun." He chuckled as He removed my panties and left them dangling at my feet.

"M..Master?" I stammer.

"What is it?"

"I'm afraid...You've never, I've never..."

"Shh. This is a punishment, one does not negotiate punishment. Ever. I understand your predicament, but you should have thought of it before you foolishly took the action that you so did." He paused and chuckled. "You are permitted to be as vocal as you wish during your punishment, as this is a new experience for you, and I am unsure of how you will react to it. Remember do not forget to thank Me or else I start again. This is one of the smaller canes in My collection, even so the pain will still be severe enough I am sure."

I felt Him step back from me, I clenched my ass and my teeth and shut my eyes, for I didn't know how it would feel. I knew He was waiting for me to try and negotiate the impact.

CRACK! The strike wasn't hard, but it sent a sharp pain through my body. It landed on my right cheek and the pain was instant. My eyes were blinded by tears, as I lay there I realised that I had forgotten to thank Him. "One, Thankyou Master." I stammered.


"Fortunate for you that you remembered in time. Answer quicker." He ordered.

The next two were in succession one after the other, left then right. I yelped out, struggling to get my thankyou's out to Him.

The next strokes were administered across my buttocks and upper thighs in a crisscross pattern, it was as if He was enjoying the moment, marking me with the cane. I wailed and I cried and I screamed, while I thanked Him after each stroke.

I was limp over the desk at number nineteen, purely submitted and at His mercy, my voice barely audible. I felt Him rub my back, and then my hair, I had barely enough strength to move. My clothing was soaked in sweat, and I was mentally and physically drained.

"Not long to go. You have been brave, only five more."

My mind had travelled to that far away place, where I dreamed pleasant thoughts, my body left far behind. I seemed to soar. My heart remembering to thank Master as He struck at me.

"Shhhhh." He whispered in my ear. "It is over sweet girl."

I felt Him wrap His knowing and strong arms around me. He carried me out of His study and placed me on His bed. I winced and shuddered, and looked up at Him as He sat next to me, with a glass of water. "You do realise I have done this to show you how much I care about you? To teach you and put you on the right path so you can learn how to better serve Me?"

"Yes Master." I weakly smile, my tears flowing. "I will not fail You ever again and if by chance I do, I know You will punish me because You care and love me."

"Good girl." He smiled upon me and kissed my tears away. "I shall dry your eyes, for you do not need these tears anymore."

He helped me out of my soaked clothing and ran a warm damp cloth over my body calming my nerves and my aching body. He turned me over and massaged a cool cream into my burning ass. He kissed my neck and back while I moaned slightly as He seemed to caress and take control over my whole being with His delicate touch.

"I will always care for you My dear one. But even so you must learn how to respect Me, and not to take advantage of My good nature. Most aren't as lucky as you are."

"Master, it pains me to believe that I have disappointed You, I will do my best to learn from Your lessons."

"I was afraid for you when you entered My door. I wanted to do nothing but hold you and let you speak of your day. But you must understand that I couldn't let such disrespect go, even though I could see that you weren't in your usual frame of mind and character."

"I understand Master. Do You forgive me?"

"If the lesson has been learnt, and you know what to do, if this happens to you again and you come to My door, then I will always forgive you." He pauses "Although if it does happen again and you relapse, you know what will occur."

"Yes Master." I turn to Him, He is aware of my struggling.

"Here. Let me help you." I feel His arms encircling me, placing me gently in His lap. I kiss His lips and rest my head against His shoulder as He held me close.

"I love You Master." I whisper.