A Letter For My Wife

Story Info
Their first fantasy of group sex.
1.6k words
4.02
42.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a private erotic message. You will want to be alone while reading this. And you will definitely want to have access to your pussy. I know how hard it is to study when you are turned on. So use this letter to release your feelings and help yourself concentrate. I trust that you are alone.

A STORY FOR MY BEAUTIFUL (AND NAUGHTY) WIFE

We are both nervous as we walk through the door. There is a smell of sex and eroticism in the air that turns us on immediately. We are greeted by a woman wearing a see-through negligee and powerful perfume. She asks, "What do you desire?" I take control and tell her that we are interested in having sex with another woman. She gives us a "menu" with pictures and a list of special talents for each picture. We smile shyly and sit down to begin looking for our first erotic adventure with another.

"I want this one." I look into your eyes and know why. She is blond and has lips that look like they were made to please. Her talents include: bi, oral, and couples.

"We would like to meet her." We are told that she will be in shortly. We sit back and drink champagne. There is another couple across from us and she has her hand inside of his pants. He is hard and you can see the outline of his cock through his pants. She smiles and dips her head into his lap. She moans as she tastes him for the first time. I look at you and you are fixed on the couple. I can tell that this will be a wonderful day.

Our playmate finally arrives and introduces herself as Joy. She leads us into a small room with a bed and a shower. She tells us that she has been on vacation and feels lucky that she can once again be with a couple as she hasn't had an orgasm for 2 weeks. She tells us to have another glass of champagne while she rinses off her body. We watch as she undresses and steps under the water. She lathers her body seductively sending glances our way as she does. She motions for you to come inside and your face turns as you realize that you will once again know the pleasures of a woman. And this time, it will be in front of the man that you love. I help you take your clothes, pressing my hardness into the small of your back to let you know that I am as turned on as you.

Tentatively, you step into the shower that has a seat, a detachable shower head, a handle on every wall, and a soft mat for your knees. She embraces you with a long kiss and I see your body melt into hers as the passion grows and your inhibitions disappear. She slowly lathers your body with a soft sponge. When she gets to your breasts, she moves the sponge over your nipple and smiles as you jump. She takes your nipple in her mouth and washes the other. your knees buckle slightly and your mouth opens as the sensations wash over your body.

Joy realizes that you are ready and whispers for you to step out of the shower and relax on the bed. You do as you are told. Before you lie down, she mentions that there is a tiny vibrator that fits onto the end of your finger under the pillow. You put it on. You open your pussy slightly to tease me before you touch your clit with your vibrating finger.

I am on fire and harder than I ever remember. There are wet hands on me. Joy tells me to undress and step into the shower. I am supposed to watch the two of you pleasure each other while I wash my body. I step into the shower anxious to watch the two of you taste each other. To my surprise, Joy rolls you onto your stomach and spreads flavored massage oil over your body. She is careful to spread the oil everywhere. She straddles your back and gently rubs your shoulders. She relaxes your entire body muscle by muscle all the way to your feet. My shower is done and I am standing next to the bed staring at my beautiful, naked wife while she is receiving a massage from a naked woman just a few feet from me. Joy smiles and says, "I think that we are ready..."

Joy rolls you onto your back and I look at you with total lust and love. Your nipples are hard and I can see how wet your pussy is from the moisture on your lips. You are licking your lips and looking at me with complete passion. Joy tells me to straddle your chest. I do and she reaches around, grabbing my cock and guiding it into your mouth. You moan and almost cum from the thought of what is next. I feel completely exposed with my ass facing Joy.

You put your hands on my ass and pull me toward your face forcing my cock to the back of your mouth. You let me pull out and then do it again. You are helping me fuck your mouth. I see your eyes grow big and then shut. I know that Joy has just touched your pussy with her mouth for the first time. Two sensations at once is too much. In the confusion, your throat relaxed and my cock slipped down your throat for the first time. You are overwhelmed. Your breathing gets quick and heavy. Your chest heaves under me and your hips jump up and down. You are so close.... on the edge.... don't stop, PLEEAASSEE, DON'T STOP! You cum loudly, muffled by my cock still in between your lips.

Joy lets you relax for a moment and let you come down from your orgasm. But before you can relax, she kisses your lips softly letting you taste your cum on her lips.

"Thank you!", she says.

You continue to lick her lips trying to taste every last drop. You take my cock in your hand and stroke me as you two are laying in an embrace. Joy inches up your body and gets on all fours with her pussy above your face. You know what you are supposed to do. Your tongue inquisitively reaches for her pussy and you find renewed strength shortly after your orgasm. I slide down in between your legs and lift your knees exposing your pussy. You are so wet. Your clit is pulsing and red hot. I slide my cock up and down in between your lips. Teasing your clit on the upstroke and making you dance.

You are pushing your hips down trying to make my cock slide into your pussy. I give you what you want and put half of my dick inside of you. You are wiggling and thrusting, trying to get more of me into your pussy. I hold your hips down and make you wait until I am ready. I stay in the same place long enough that you forget about me and concentrate on Joy's pussy. You are licking her like an animal. Pushing your tongue inside of her and dragging it up to her clit. You are lightly using your teeth to nibble at her sex.

She is starting to moan and move her hips. She is riding your face harder and harder. Joy is grinding her clit on your nose and mouth making herself cum. Your pussy is squeezing my cock uncontrollably. Joy starts to cum and starts to rub her pussy all over your face. She is cumming everywhere and I can see her wetness. I start to fuck you faster and faster and I can feel you getting closer. My own orgasm is starting to near. I want to cum with you. Joy has other ideas.

She lays down quickly and pulls you on top of her in a 69. She dives into your pussy, licking your clit uncontrollably. She grabs me and puts me in front of your face. You look down and see her finger rubbing her clit as she cums again. She moans into your pussy and it feels incredible. With her other hand, she grabs my cock and pulls it into your mouth. You are on all fours with a tongue on your pussy and a cock in your mouth. You are in heaven and getting very close to cumming again.

Your moans have almost sent me over the edge. I grab your hair and start to make longer strokes into your mouth. I am using your mouth like a pussy and throwing my head back. But I have to watch. I can hear Joy cum again. You rotate your hips and grind your pussy onto her mouth. You are using her mouth like a vibrator. Your orgasm overwhelms you. You start to scream, but my dick only goes farther into your mouth. I pull back and violently jam my dick into your throat for the second time today. I start to cum and my eyes close tightly.

Joy takes my dick back into her hand and strokes me while still in your mouth. You are still cumming. Your moans have sent me into another world. Just before my cock falls from your mouth, you suck hard to get the last drops from my dick. I fall backward onto the bed as you collapse onto Joy's body. Her pussy is next to your face which is resting on her leg. You see some of my cum on her pussy that must have escaped your mouth. You stick out your tongue and clean it up whispering a thank you to anyone that can hear...

I love you with all of my heart. I look forward to a long life of making love to you, fantasizing about naughty times, and making some fantasies cum true. I hope that this helped you cum :-)~ Enjoy your school work!

I love you, Your loving husband