A Letter From A sub

Story Info
She gives him details of the assignment he choose.
779 words
3.39
26.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Sir,

I am filling you in on all the details of the shopping trip you requested. I hope it pleases you. I want you to be proud of me, and I want to do a good job for you. I hope you approve of the way I was dressed and my actions, I tried to do what you instructed of me. Please sir, let me know, what you think.

I got dressed in a very short skirt, it was black. I wore a silk button down shirt, it is a soft silvery gray and you could see the out line of my breast, especially when they would move a little. I wore no bra, or panties, (As you told me to do) but I did wear a garter with black stockings. I wore a pair of black Liz Claiborne pumps. My long blonde hair was up in a French twist, with little wisps of hair framing my face. My make up was done perfectly, my dark lipstick on my full lips. My blue eyes, framed nicely with eyeliner and my long eyelashes with a hint of mascara on them.

I went to Macy's first, you said a salesman and a sales woman, I strolled around the department looking for the sales people. I saw a sales man he was an attractive man I would say in his 40's. He was about 6 ft tall maybe a little shorter. Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. His hair had just hint of silver in it and was thinning a little on top. Like I said he was very attractive.

I walked over to him with a shoe in my hand, it was a black heel and said I am trying to find something like this, I would really appreciate if you could recommend a few of them to me. He looked at me smiling, and said that he would, he told me to have a seat and he would be right back to help me try them on. I sat and waited, and it didn't take him too long to come back. He came out of the back with at least 6 pairs of shoes.

I crossed my legs in front of him sliding my shoe off. He was starring at my long shapely legs. He helped me to try on a shoe cradling the back of my calve in his big hand. I tried them on, they fit nicely, as he sat in front of me I stood. Walking right past him, I walked in front of the mirror, checking my legs and the shoes out in the mirror he was looking at me too. Oh by the way the salesman's name is David. It was on his name tag.

I walked back and asked what else he had to show me, as I sat in the chair showing him a lot of leg which was easy to do since the skirt was so short. You could almost see the top of my stockings if I moved the right way. He said he was sure he could show me something I liked. He was flirting. I just smiled sweetly at him. We tried on the next few pairs, each time I would stand in front of him. Modeling my leg in front of the mirror, for him to see. Walking to the mirror very slow and sexy. My breast moving with me since I wore no bra. I tried on the last pair, he stayed with me the whole time talking to me, flirting. I decided to choose a pair of shoes, I choose a pair of Via Spiga high heels they are 3 inches and made of kid leather. They not only felt great on but made my long legs even look longer and more sexy. He told me that I made a great choice, and I asked him if they liked how they looked on me. He responded that he liked them very much on me.

We went over to ring it up the order and I told him thank you for all his help, that he was a wonderful salesman. As he was done ringing up the sale, he handed me his card and told me if I ever needed anything to call him, that he was sure he could help me out. I thanked him again and told him if I ever needed anything I would surely call him. I said good-bye and with that I turned walked away. Knowing all along that his eyes were still on me until I turned the corner and was out of view.

Lovingly,
Your devoted sub