A Letter from My Wife

Story Info
Wife leaves husband a letter, then leaves him.
6.3k words
4.27
186.6k
158
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,284 Followers

It was Friday afternoon, and I was ready for the weekend. I really looked forward to my Friday evenings with my wife, Linda. She likes to fix us a nice romantic meal, drink some wine, get the kids to bed early, then we fuck like rabbits.

It had been a busy, but productive week for me. My name is Dan Nelson. I am 32 year old stock broker, and financial advisor in Dallas, Texas. I made some big commissions this week, so I was ready to celebrate with Linda.

Linda is also 32, and we met while in college. It was during our Junior year that we first started dating. After our first date, she decided that maybe we weren't right for each other. So I didn't call her back. Four weeks later she called me. Two years later, after we graduated, we got married.

Linda works for a major computer firm as a global account executive. She works from home, so she has a lot of flexibility. She is very successful selling very expensive computer servers, and systems for big businesses. I'm not sure all that she does, but she is good, and makes a lot of money.

We have been married now for ten years. We have a two year old girl, and a four year old boy. We waited a few years to have kids so we could play around, party, and save money. We live in a nice suburban home with a pool. Yes, my life was going pretty much according to plan.

Linda is very attractive, and has the body to go with her beautiful face. Physically, she is a great looking lady. She is also quite the tiger in bed. I have to work pretty hard to keep up. There are times when I have to give her five or six orgasms before she is finally ready to stop. I know, it's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.

I guess my only complaint is that being so attractive, she gets a lot of attention from other men. She compounds it by flirting. She always tells me it is nothing, just part of her personality, but I do get jealous. However, she thinks I'm cute when I'm jealous, so she usually calms my jealously by taking me home and fucking me to death. Then she reminds me that she belongs to me.

So, I'm finishing up some paperwork before heading home. I'm running just a little late, but not too much. I finally get to my car, and head home. I decided to stop by a florist on the way home to grab some flowers for Linda. No reason, I just wanted to get my beautiful wife some flowers.

I pulled into the driveway just as it was getting dark. Linda's car was in the driveway, but there were no lights on in the house. As I entered the house, I yelled out to Linda. I started turning on lights, and yelling for Linda.

I could not find her. I went upstairs, but she didn't answer. Her car is here, but where is she? Where are the kids? This was so strange. It's not my birthday or anything, so I didn't expect people to jump out and say surprise.

I went down to the kitchen, and turned the light on. There was no Linda, or supper cooked. Then something caught my eye. It was an envelope on the table. It had my name on it. I opened it, and there was a letter addressed to me. I swallowed hard, as I began to read.

Dear Dan

Never in a million years would I have thought I would be writing this.

I also apologize for doing it this way. I just can't bring myself to do this face to face. Frankly, I'm too ashamed. First let me say that you are a good man. This has nothing to do with anything you did, or didn't do. You have been a great husband, a wonderful father, a good lover, and a tremendous friend. I will always remember the life we shared. I am sorry to tell you I have found someone else. We have been secretly having an affair for several months now, and I have fallen in love with him. All I will say is that his name is a Rocky, and you do not know him. It didn't take me long to realize he is my true soul mate. I do love you Dan, but I am going to go to California with Rocky. You can file the divorce, and I will give you everything. All I am taking is the $8000 that was in my checking. Everything else is yours. I am giving you full custody of the kids. I will not see them again. Rocky does not want the kids in our lives. In a few days I will email you an address where you can send the papers. I will sign, and send them back. I'm really sorry to do this to you, but you will find someone else. In fact, she will probably be much better for you than I was. By the time you read this, I will be well on my way to California. Don't try to come after me. My mind is made up. Just accept it, and move on with your life. I will be starting a new life with Rocky.

Take care, and have a good life.

Love,

Linda

PS. I left the kids with your parents. They are spending the night there.

Was this a joke? I read it again. No it didn't sound like a joke. Has she gone nuts on me? Sure sounds like it. What kind of mother would just up and leave two small children with the idea that she would never see them again?

I stood up and walked around a minute. I wanted to throw something. I threw the flowers against the wall. I sat back down, and I cried. What else could I do?

I called my parents to check on Laci and Bret. Laci was our two year old girl, and Bret was our four year old boy. My mother said that they were having fun at their sleepover with Nana and Grandpa. She said that Linda told her we were going out tonight, and could they spend the night?

She said that Linda was acting a little strange, was everything ok? I told her not to worry about anything, I would pick the kids up tomorrow.

I needed tonight to sort all this out.

I didn't want to stay here alone, so I drove to my good friends Larry and Pam's house. I knocked on the door, and Pam answered. She smiled and said, "Dan? What a surprise. What are you doing here? Where is Linda?"

I looked at her, then broke down crying. She took me in her arms, and pulled me inside. I heard her yell for Larry. He came running to the front door.

"Dan? What's wrong buddy?"

They helped me to the couch in the living room. They sat on either side of me. Pam had her arm around me, and was trying to comfort me. I was crying pretty hard, so they let me.

I finally handed them the letter from Linda. Larry moved around next to Pam so he could read over her shoulder. About half way through the letter they both looked at each other, then kept reading.

"That fucking little whore," said Larry.

"Oh Dan, I'm am so, so sorry. What an evil thing to do. What a chicken shit way to do it." Pam said.

"I cannot believe Linda would do this to you. I'm sorry too Dan. This is pretty low. You obviously had no idea this was coming?" Larry said.

"No I didn't. I thought I was coming home to a nice weekend with my wife and kids." I said.

"How can a mother just up and abandon both her husband, and kids just like that? Especially those precious little kids of yours." Pam said.

Larry excused himself to the kitchen, where he came back with a bottle single malt scotch, and three glasses. I downed mine pretty quick, so he poured me another.

"Did you try to call her? Pam asked.

"No. She said she is on her way to California with her soul mate. The way I see it, she has really thought this out, and it is a done deal. So, fuck her. I'm going to focus on what is best for my two kids. I'm going to make sure she will never see them again." I said.

Pam suggested we all go down to the Dancing Pony Bar and Grill. They had not started supper yet, and I wasn't even thinking about it. We could get some drinks, and order some burgers.

So the three of us went, and I ordered another scotch. We drank and ate for a few hours. Pam even danced with me some to lift my spirits. By the time we got back to their house, I was pretty drunk. They made me spend the night in their guest room.

You know how you sometimes wake up after a good drunk, and don't know where the fuck you are? Well, I woke up in that strange bed, and for a minute I had no idea where I was. Then everything came back to me. The letter, and everything. I was hoping at first it was all a dream.

It didn't take long to realize it wasn't a dream. I got dressed, and dragged myself down to the kitchen. Pam and Larry were sitting there having coffee. I poured myself a cup, and sat down with them.

Pam said, "Good morning Dan. I hope you were able to sleep last night."

"The scotch took care of that. I drank too much, but it helped. Thank you guys for putting up with me. I appreciate it more than you will ever know."

Then Pam said, "I know it's going to hurt for awhile Dan, but you will survive. You are a young, good looking guy. You would be quite a catch for any woman. Somewhere out there I know is the perfect woman for you, and someone to become a good mother to your kids."

All of a sudden I had this great idea. I knew what I was going to do. I was going to find that perfect woman. I knew just how I was going to do it.

I jumped and said, "You're right Pam. First I'm going to get the divorce, and all the legal stuff taken care of. Then, I'm going to focus on helping the kids make the transition. Then, I'm going to find that perfect woman. Thanks again you guys for everything. I have a lot to do. I will be in touch."

I went home and cleaned up. Next, I went to my parents house. I showed them the letter, and explained everything. They were horrified. They had always liked Linda.

Then we all three sat the two kids down and tried to explain that Mommy went on vacation, wouldn't be back. It was hard, and they cried, but they were young enough that they would not remember Linda later on in life.

It took awhile, but they finally began to accept the fact that Mommy wasn't coming home. I wish I could have sent Linda a video of what she did to them. I focused all my attention on them, and the divorce proceedings. We did survive.

The following week, I met with a top notch divorce attorney. She was considered one of the best in this situation. She made sure Linda got nothing. She also made it legally binding that Linda could never see the kids again. She closed any possible loophole, just in case Linda came back later wanting shared custody.

We even got an open ended restraining order. Linda could never come near those children. Neither could Rocky.

My lawyer sent all the divorce papers to the address Linda sent me. A little over a week later, they came back signed. I wonder if she even read them. She obviously didn't get a lawyer to look at them. She must have really wanted to be with a Rocky pretty bad.

In sixty days I would be legally free of Linda. I did not shed any more tears after that night at Larry and Pam's. It would be a waste anyway.

My parents were a big help with the kids. Larry and Pam were a big help with me. Pam kept wanting to fix me up, but I refused. Right now I focused on the kid's transition, but would later look for a replacement for Linda.

On the day my divorce became final, Pam and Larry wanted to take me out. I agreed, and that we needed to celebrate. I was actually looking forward to it. It was the best I had felt since that night.

I got a little drunk, and had a bevy of women wanted to dance with me. I even had a couple of offers to go home with them and fuck. I was pretty horny, so I did go home with this awesome looking blond about 8 years younger than me. She told me up front it was only sex, with no strings attached. She fucked me up one side of the bed, and down the other. It was a wild, drunken, night of passion I will never forget. She even taught me a few things.

With that need taken care of, I decided to start to work on my plan to find a replacement. I needed a wife, and the kids needed a mother. I wasn't going to leave it to chance. I was going to place an ad, do some interviews, and go from there. I had to find just right person. It also had to be someone I could fall in love with. It was asking a lot, but I knew that person was out there somewhere.

After the application, and interview process, I would take the top prospects, and go on dates. I would just see what happens. I know this sounds a little out of the ordinary, but I will not be burned again. I had to be sure this time.

In my ad, I gave a brief summary of my story. I was up front about everything. I also put down everything about me, and included a recent picture. The applicants were required to do the same, and submit a picture. They had to be attractive, close to my age, open minded, and most of all, willing to be a mother to my kids. I didn't care if they were divorced either.

I knew it might be a long shot to find the perfect match, but I was going to try. I submitted the ad on the internet, and had a web site set up to review the applications. I wasn't even sure I would get any.

I waited a couple of days, then started checking. I was surprised to find quite a few women had submitted their profiles. Most were pretty damn good looking. Either they really wanted to be mothers, or there were a lot of lonely women out there.

After a few days of going through the applicants, I picked out three of my top prospects. I called them up and arranged to meet for a drink. I needed to interview them further before deciding which one, or one's I wanted to ask out on a date.

I wound up making a date with a couple if them. I had a pretty good time with both of them, but I didn't feel we clicked. It just didn't feel right with either of them.

I went back to the applicants, and tried to see if there was someone I missed. Then one night I noticed a brand new applicant. She was very attractive, and my age. She was divorced. Apparently, her husband left her for another woman because she was unable to have kids. He refused to adopt. I could tell by the way she wrote in her application that she was very smart.

I called her up to have a drink, and she accepted.

We met at this bar that we both agreed on. After ordering our drinks, I pulled out my notebook to take notes. She immediately became offended. She felt like that was too impersonal.

So, I put away my notebook and said, "Ok, let's just talk."

I gave her the full version of my story, and she gave me hers. Her name was Judy. As we talked, I began to feel some chemistry between us. She told me how she could sense the pain my voice when I told my story. She was smart, and perceptive.

We made a date for the following Saturday night. I was taking her to dinner at a nice Italian restaurant. They have a nice bar with live Jazz, so I figured a few drinks and music in the bar afterwards.

Judy was pretty much what a I was looking for. She was not too tall, but not too short. She was not too big, but not too skinny. Her tits were not big, but they were not small. The more we talked, the more I liked her. However, I'm not sure she was on the same page. I think she had doubts about this whole situation she found herself in.

After dinner, when I suggested we go to the bar for drinks and music, she said, "Dan? Are you sure you want to continue this? I like you, but I'm just not sure about how this is working out. It's like I'm applying for a job or something."

"You're right Judy, and I apologize if that is how you feel. I like you too, and I'm enjoying your company. Let's go have a drink, listen to some music, and then I will take you home. If you decide that this is not what you're looking for, I won't bother you again. If it is, then I would like to go out again."

"Fair enough," she said.

We had a drink, listened to the music, and even danced a little. I was doing my best to get her to like me. I know I was not wanting our evening to end.

I had to go to the bathroom before we left. I told her to wait at the table, then I would come back to get her. When I came back in the bar, I noticed these two really big guys standing at our table talking to her.

As I got closer I could tell they were harassing her. They were telling her to dump her wimpy little date, and come with them. Judy was telling them to leave her alone, and go away.

Now I will tell you that I'm not a big guy. I'm about 5' 9" and I weigh about 167 pounds. However, I am in good shape, and I work out regularly. I do have pretty good muscles for my size.

I walked up and politely asked the two gentlemen to leave, and stop harassing Judy.

They laughed, then one said, "Or what? You gonna kick our ass little wimp. I bet you would like it if you could watch us both fuck your little bitch right in front of you. I bet you would like being a cuckold."

I was doing my best to control my temper. I said in a pretty loud voice, "I told you to stop harassing my date, and leave us alone."

The band was on break, so there was no music. It suddenly got very quiet as everyone looked to see what would happen next.

The bar manager had been watching, and walked up to the two guys and told them to leave, or he would call the police.

They told him to fuck off. They told me to leave, and that they would take real good care of my girlfriend. I could see the manager dialing the police.

Judy was starting to cry, which really pissed me off. Ass holes like this give men a bad name. I finally told them to get the fuck out of this bar before they get hurt.

That really brought a laugh from them. Even some of the people in the bar laughed a little. I could tell the one closest to me was about to make a move. Guys like this usually try a surprise sucker punch to gain the advantage.

I guess at this point I should tell you that I am a first degree black belt in karate. I have been studying self defense since I was fourteen. I have even been a black belt instructor.

I had to wait for them to throw the first punch. It had to be self defense, and I had plenty of witnesses. The guy closest to me looked away like he wasn't going to do anything, then came at me with his fist. I had been concentrating on his hand. I dodged the punch, which left his ribs exposed.

My side kick landed squarely into his upper two ribs. He went down with two broken ribs. It could have been more if I had wanted it to. I came back to my defensive position.

The other guy looked confused. It had happened so fast he wasn't sure what had happened. I waited for him to do something. He picked up a chair and came at me with it. What a dumb ass. That just slowed him down, and made an easy target for me.

I went down low and swept his legs out from under him. I then placed my right foot square into the side of his face. It wasn't hard, but he was incapacitated. In a matter if seconds, they were both down, and did not want to get up.

The bar erupted in applause. A policeman was coming in the door, and saw the whole thing. He placed them under arrest for disorderly conduct, and public intoxication. He escorted them out.

I sat back down next to Judy and asked if she was ok?

Her eyes were as big as silver dollars as she said, "That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Those two guys were much bigger, yet you wiped the floor with them. You did it for me. You were protecting me. No one has ever done anything like that for me before. Hell, my ex husband would have ran off and left me there."

"It was nothing. They were very rude, and needed to be taught a lesson on how treat women. I'm sorry you had to put up with that." I said.

We left the bar, once again to the applause of the patrons. Judy was holding my arm, and looked real proud to be with me.

I took Judy home, kissed her goodnight, and made a second date. She invited me to dinner at her house the following Friday night. After dinner, a bottle of wine, and some making out on the couch, we made love in her bed. I spent the night. The kids were staying with Nana and Grandpa.

We started seeing each other just about everyday.

Two weeks later I invited her to go to the zoo with me and my kids. It was her first meeting with them. After they warmed up to her, they wouldn't leave her alone. They were competing to see who could do something with Judy.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,284 Followers
12