A Letter of Desire

Story Info
A letter for a new love.
1.3k words
4.17
20.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Love

It’s a little after midnight and I have just finished talking to you on the phone. As usual, we have laughed and joked and made a few sexual innuendoes. Again, talking about our trip to Las Vegas. I have walked away from my computer thinking about how special and important you have become — an important part of my life.

As I think back over the past few weeks it’s hard to believe what has happened. I never would have thought I would meet someone so beautiful, caring, and loving. Especially at a time when I had pretty much decided that my future was set; I would live my life alone and aloof. What caused the stars in heaven to line up and smile on me I may never understand, yet somewhere, someone, seen fit for me to find and meet a woman that makes me feel complete and full of life again.

You can’t imagine how excited I am to be seeing your smiling face in Las Vegas. How wonderful it will feel to wrap you in my arms and feel your heart beating next to mine. To feel your breath upon my skin and to once again, taste your sweet lips.

While it’s only been a few weeks, it feels like an eternity. And I know our time together will seem to rush by us like the wind.

Your smile warms my heart like the summer sun warms my skin. Your laugh refreshes me like the feel of a cool lake on a sultry day. Your kisses thrill me and our conversations soothe me. To look into your eyes is like watching the stars dance through sky.


At times I wish I had met you earlier in life, yet I understand that there is a purpose for everything under heaven and it’s not for me to question.

As I dream of our rendezvous in Nevada, I can’t help but to feel excited…thrilled. Watching you as you exit the plane and seeing your smiling face again. I rush to you and wrap you in my arms, reach down to feel your lips pressed to mine. A long, lingering kiss. We walk away and find your baggage and then, with arms around each other, we find the car. I open the door for you and kiss you once more. Then we drive to the hotel enjoying conversation along the way.

We take a moment to catch up and hold each other and then freshen up for an evening of fun. We leave the hotel but stop by a slot machine to try our luck and then out onto the Las Vegas strip. We watch the Galleons battle, have dinner, and visit the magnificent Excalibur hotel and then enjoy a drink at the Hard Rock Café.

As the night wears on, we stop at times, or sit on a secluded bench near the sites and chat, all the while my hand is in yours and we sneak kisses, as if we are school kids trying to hide from our parents.

Finally, we notice it’s getting late and head back to our hotel. Once in the room, I pull you close to me and we kiss passionately. I have never felt such desire. My heart quickens and I feel the heat of desire.

You decide to freshen up while I turn on some music and light a scented candle next to the bed. You step out with a slightly surprised look on your face, I excuse myself to freshen up also.

When I return, you are in the bed, under the covers. I lie next to you and you roll closer to me and lay your hand on my chest. My arm is wrapped around you and the closeness I feel warms me. I roll over onto my side to get both arms around you and to again feel the life inside you as your heart beats so close to mine. We hug and I feel your breath on my neck. We both pull back and look into each other’s eyes.

There is no question now as to what is about to happen. We know that before the night is over we will become one. Joined in desire. Ecstasy will fill the room and our passion will not be denied. This will be a night of love. This will be two hearts becoming one. It will be a night of lovers sharing.

As our passion heightens we kiss deeply, exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues. Our hands begin to wander, exploring, feeling, and sensing. Filling our senses with sight, sound, touch, and taste. As I gently touch your skin, my fingers send sensations to me and I desire you more. I want to feel all of you. I touch your neck and then slowly slide my hand down to feel the valley between your breasts. So smooth, so feminine. My fingers move outward to your breasts and I am alive when I recognize the sensitivity they have to my touch.

My mouth moves to your neck, while my hands continue to explore your body. Ahhh, I feel your breath quicken when I lightly touch your womanhood. My mouth continues downward, I am hungering to feel your breasts in my mouth. Lightly touching them with my tongue. Here I linger for a long while, immersing myself in the taste of your skin, engulfed in the feeling.

My hands can feel the wetness of your excitement. I need to taste you. I desire to taste you. Slowly I move tongue down your body. Stopping occasionally to look up at you and witness the fiery red passion on your face. As I reach the heart of your desire I stop to fully enjoy each sensation. Then, when desire overtakes me, I lower my head and brush my face against you. I notice your body stiffen ever so slightly. My passion is riding high and I can no longer resist. I press my lips against you and slowly you open up to the touch of my tongue.

This has to last. To drown myself in your love takes time, a slow burn. I explore your womanhood with my tongue. Outlining each level of passion, feeling the warmth against my face. Slowly I slide my mouth upwards and there, hidden, is the center of pleasure.

So very lightly I flick my tongue over your sweet passion center and the response satisfies me. Your body stiffens and your breath stops momentarily. It’s as if time stands still for a brief second. I slowly move back down, again tracing your flower of love with my mouth.

I find myself obsessed with your flavor, my mouth is uncontrollable, I continue to work deeper into your heart and rising up to again feel your center of passion throb against my tongue. Your body gets more and more rigid as you near the eruption of love. I want to feel your culmination of passion.

My desire is fulfilled. In time, as I have attempted to slow time down, you tense. I feel your hands push on my head and your legs tighten around me. You talk to me as only lover’s can communicate and I feel the rush inside you. Then, the shudder, the release, when time stands still and everything seems to be flowing inside. You arch your back and let yourself give into love. It seems as if it could last throughout eternity and we wish it could. I continue to taste you and thrill in the overflowing of your affection.

Then you begin to become more sensitive. Slowing the pace, I begin to lightly touch the outside of your lips and kiss you. Bringing you back to reality with lighter touches, allowing you to catch your breath and just enjoy the feeling. The afterglow is what we are sensing now. It’s a time to tarry and caress.

My hands again touch your flesh and I move up to kiss your body and finally to savor your lips.

Together we touch and whisper. Speaking softly of our love.

But, is this the end of our night’s fire? No, there is so much more to share. But what a wonderful beginning.

To Be Continued...