A Letter to Alyssa

Story Info
I explain to Alyssa why her boyfriend cheated with me.
849 words
4.15
14.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soma99
Soma99
466 Followers

Dear Alyssa,

I know we have not spoken in a number of years, but I felt it was time to clear my mind of something. During our time together at school your relationship with Blake my not have been exactly as you remember it.

Blake was not happy with how you fellated him. I know this because he would tell me what he liked about how I sucked his cock compared to how you did. I began sucking his cock on a fairly regular basis about a month after you started dating. You went home the weekend of the track team's principals and school girls party, since you were not on the team you probably did not realize how big of an event that was. That was the first time Blake and I "connected". We stepped into his roommates bedroom at the party, and with my hair already in pigtails it was easy to let him hold the back of my head and fuck my throat.

This became a regular thing we would do when you were off studying or working. Your boyfriend just needed more attention then you were willing to afford him.

He would complain about the way you would only put the head of his cock in your mouth and mostly work him with your hand. He liked it, as most men do, when I held eye contact with him and started by slowly licking and kissing both his shaft and balls. He said you never lathered his balls with your tongue.

I would then pick up my pace, sucking faster and faster, moaning so he could feel vibrations on his cock which drove him crazy! He would then coat my tonsils with his cum as I subserviently looked up at him.

He also liked how I would kneel for him. Do you remember that ratty brown chair they had in their living room? I would wear nothing but a thong and lower my body down to in front of him, letting my hands run up and down his thighs while I serviced his thick cock. He would sometimes tease and pinch my nipples, sometimes he would put his hands behind his head and just enjoy the show. Did he do that with you?

His organ wasn't very long, which means I could get almost all of it into my inviting mouth. I would guess this made your hesitancy to engulf his rod even more noticable.

I know what you are thinking, he had roommates and that carpet was disgusting. Yes it was gross, but it made him happy, and more than once we were caught by someone he lived with. I am sorry they did not like you enough to inform you of his infidelity. Bringing some beer over and occasionally making cookies goes a long way with a house full of guys. Also, I would let him drink a beer one of those beers while I eagerly sucked him, he liked that a great deal. He would say something about the contrast of the cold beer and my warm mouth and hands.

I share this with you as since it appears from Facebook that you have not had a serious relationship since him. The way you used to talk about him I think it is safe to assume you may want to try and win him back. While the woman he is now dating has such full thick lips that I would assume she gives unspeakably good blow jobs you still may want to try. Perhaps she is no longer willing to do the things he desires, like you were not willing to before. You may need to begin in my previous role, as the woman he thinks about while his girlfriend is inattentive or boring (sorry, that was also a common theme when he spoke about you. I promise we didn't gossip about you much, we were usually very busy with other things). You will really need to increase the amount of sexual desire he feels for you compared to how he felt back in college though.

It would not be a glamorous role, but your not getting younger. If you wanted to win him back, I think the best way to position yourself to do that would be on your knees. Just remember, a lot of tongue, and while I would never, you may want to explore sliding your tongue back a bit to stimulate his asshole. Don't think your too good for that, some women have to do what they have to do.

If you would like some coaching I would be happy to provide that. We could start with some fruit or one of your sex toys, after this long being single I'm sure you have a few. If you got somewhere close to the level my boyfriend is used to maybe I would let you have a practice run on him, I really will do anything to help my friends!

I miss you and I hope we can reconnect soon, you seem like you could use a friend.

Kisses!

Soma99
Soma99
466 Followers