A Letter to Elizabeth

Story Info
She writes to her best sex buddy on a weekend happening.
2.8k words
4.33
12.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers

Dear Elizabeth:

As you recall in my last letter to you, I was contemplating telling my daughters about my sexual deviances. I know, you told me to use kinks, but I like the sound of deviance, makes me feel naughtier. Well, I did tell them, and the outcome was not what I expected.

I did as I told you, brought them to the seaside hotel for a long weekend. I found a nice two-bedroom suite that overlooked the ocean, could hear the surf from our balcony. The girls were happy, because there was a television in their room, with cable. Most importantly, we had access to room service, something I wanted.

We arrived midafternoon after a long ride, but all three of us decided to hit the beach. Elizabeth, changing into my new bikini made me nervous. I know, you've told me many times not to worry, that it doesn't matter what others think, as long as I feel good about myself. Well, it still happened, I had my doubts. The girls were worried about me and knocked on my door.

Tracy was the first to ask if I was okay. She saw me standing naked in the middle of the room, the pink string bikini on the bed. She asked if that was what I was going to wear. I just nodded sheepishly. A broad smile came to her face, causing her light brown eyes to sparkle.

"Oh Mom, that is wonderful," she screamed. Lacy came in and said the same thing, her dark brown eyes wide with enthusiasm. Both girls were happy that I was finally ditching the old woman one piece and showing off my curves. I swear, both said I had curves. I hugged them both, and thanked them. I was going to shoo them out and let me get dressed, but that would have been ridiculous. Why send them out when they've already seen me naked? They sat on the bed as I put it on.

Honey, neither of them looked away or told me to hurry. It was as if they were drinking in my body, my old, flabby self. I have to admit, it did make me feel good. I did give them a little show. I dropped the top when I was still completely naked and bent over, exposing my freshly shaven pussy from behind. I swear, Elizabeth, I heard one of them moan.

I dressed, threw on a sundress, grabbed a blanket and some beach towels, and the three of us were off. We hit the beach, which surprisingly, wasn't crowded. We found a spot close to the tide line, spread the blanket out and placed our stuff down. The girls quickly kicked off their flip-flops, stripped off their sundresses, and ran into the water. I watched as Tracy ran, her long black hair bouncing wildly. Tracy's shoulder length dark brown hair swayed back and forth, as she ran. I couldn't help but smile as I watched their lovely bottoms.

I heard them squeal that it was cold. I belly laughed. They should have known to walk gingerly into the water.

I took my time, slowly walked - pranced almost - to the water. I saw some gazes that made me smile, some that I blew off as jealousy. It was amazing, Elizabeth, I felt alive and sexy just walking into the ocean. I dipped my toes in and thought my children were crazy: The water was fine.

I joined them, played with them. I admit I rubbed up against both a few times, feeling their young, supple bodies. If I weren't in the water, they would have seen a wet spot. Christ, I was bad.

After our romp in the Atlantic, we returned to the blanket and dried. I applied sunscreen to my babies. Again, I thought I heard one of them moan as I touched their bodies. I couldn't decide which one I wanted to do mine, so both did. It took all my effort not to moan myself, Honey. I know, calm myself, I said.

We spent about 10 minutes on our backs before any of us spoke. Tracy nudged me and asked what we were going to do after this, after beach time. I honestly didn't have an answer, though I did tell her I needed to tell them both something. Lacy shook her head and smiled before turning over to sun her back.

It was 10 more minutes of sun when I told them it was time we headed back in, we had unpacking still to do, and I needed to talk with them. Give them credit, neither complained. We picked up and walked back. Tracy asked in the elevator up to our room if I had bad news. I told them it depended on how they took it. Lacy quipped something I didn't hear, but her sister agreed.

We entered the suite, hung the wet towels and blanket over the railing, and I prepared to give them the news. I asked them to sit on the couch, but Tracy interrupted and asked if they could change. I stepped back, expecting them to go to their room. No, Elizabeth, they stripped off their swimsuits right in front of me. I gasped audibly, and I didn't care. Their bodies were beautiful.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw Tracy reach behind and untied her top. With one motion, she lifted the entire top over her head and put it on the floor. Her breasts were no larger than mine were, B-cups, but she had large, dark areolae, a gift from her father's family.

I looked at her sister and saw Lacy do the same. She sent her top back onto the couch. Blessed with larger breasts – C-cups – but unfortunately cursed with my light, small areolae. Her nipples were hard and I thought unusually long for a girl her age.

I turned to see Tracy step out of her bottoms. My eyes widen when I saw my oldest and precious daughter had just a light strip of hair leading down to her lips. Did I say lips? I guess I did. It was a trail leading to a beautiful looking place.

Lacy tossed her bottoms close to her sister's feet. I looked and saw that she was clean-shaven. I wanted to ask her when did she do this, Elizabeth, but I thought better of it. Both girls, naked and not caring, sat on the couch and looked to me.

"What do you have to tell us, Mom?" Tracy asked.

Honey, I had to stop and take pause. My heart was racing. Here it was, the moment of truth, so to speak. Tracy and Lacy sitting nude in front of me, waiting for me to tell them about my sexuality, my kinks, my fetishes. I looked at them and knew they were ready.

"I hope I don't shock and surprise you two. I hope that, after I tell you, you'll still love me."

"Spill it, Mom," Lacy spoke. She lost her smile.

"Is something wrong?" Tracy asked.

"No, nothing's wrong," I told them. This made me nervous. Now what would they think of me when I confess. I was thinking to myself, 'Elizabeth I fucking hate you.'

"You're submissive, aren't you, Mommy?" Tracy asked. My eyes widened. How could my precious daughter know part of this? It made me wonder: Was she submissive?

"That's part of it," I whispered. I thought they wouldn't hear me but they reacted.

"That's wonderful," Lacy said. She jumped off the couch and hugged me tightly. Her breasts felt wonderful against my body. It took all my strength not to take her.

"What else is there?" Tracy asked. She looked at me with knowing eyes. I held onto Lacy for a moment more before asking her to sit.

"There is more," I said. I remember swallowing hard and closing my eyes. In one breath, I told them. "Mommy is submissive. She has a Domme, a woman you both know. She also likes younger women, ones in their late teen, early twenties. I want to be with you two, want to be sexual, have you to use me."

I stood there, trying to catch my breath. I wasn't sure they heard or understood my rambling. Both girls just looked at me as if I had three heads. Shock and surprise were the two words that best described what I saw in their eyes. After what was a horrific long time of silence, Tracy was the first to speak.

"Well, Mom, that was something." She sat, staring at me. I couldn't get a read of her feeling to me. She took a deep breath and looked at her sister. There were tiny smiles on their faces. "We knew all about this."

I almost fell to my knees. I was shocked. I thought I had hidden that part of my life, Elizabeth. I thought they were in the dark, had no clue of my kinks, of my deviations. I was wrong.

"We've known for a year," Tracy picked up. "You're not very quiet when you talk on the phone."

"And you're not very discreet either," Lacy added. I looked at her confused.

Tracy spoke again. "Mom, we've seen you around with other women."

I was mortified. I felt like my world had just ended. I need a whole to open up for me to crawl into and never come out.

Tracy added," And we think it's wonderful. Mom, we know more than you'd think." She stood and hugged me.

Elizabeth, her young naked body was warm and smooth. I wanted to take her right there, in front of her sister. I wanted to ravage her pussy, suck on her nipples, smack her ass, and maybe have her spank me with a belt or a hairbrush. I know those were thoughts a mother should have had, but frankly, I didn't care. I was scared, not by the thoughts, but because I didn't care.

Lacy continued their thoughts. "We wished you had told us earlier, Mom. Maybe we could have helped you."

"Helped me? Helped me how?" I wanted to ask them but I was afraid of the answer I might have gotten. This was just a total shock. It was apparent that I was stunned.

"Mom, come with us back to your bedroom," Tracy said. She took my held and led me there. Once we arrived, she pushed me down onto the bed. The girls looked at each other and a smirk came to my youngest one's face.

"We have a lot to tell you," Lacy said.

"Much more," Tracy added. She pushed me back on the bed and gently spread my legs. I wanted her to stop: What she was going to do was wrong. I knew she could sense my body was betraying my mind, because she crawled between my thighs.

"Be careful, Sis, she might not be ready," Lacy whispered. She joined us on the bed and softly kissed my lips. I tingled, Elizabeth. My entire body felt as if a current went through it.

"Let us show you something, Mom," Tracy said before her rich, full lips touched me nipple. Oh my God, Elizabeth, I about screamed. I had never felt something so wonderful before, even with you and your sister. It was phenomenal.

I came almost immediately. It was so quick that neither girl realized it. If they did, they didn't stop. Tracy moved to my other nipple, gently rolling her tongue. Oh I about lost it.

"Mommy, are you okay?" Lacy asked. She moved away for a moment to look at my body. "You're flushed."

I looked down at my chest. It was red, redder than I've ever been in the past. I looked at Lacy and smiled. "It's because all of this and you two. I'm just overwhelmed."

"Do you want us to stop?" Tracy asked.

I hadn't thought of asking them to stop. I looked right at Tracy and shook my head. She returned to sucking my nipple.

Elizabeth, at this point, I was ready to have my pussy sucked. I didn't know how to tell either what I wanted done to me. I was still in shock over their openness, their sexuality. It was as if I really didn't know my daughters at all.

I didn't need to speak a word; Tracy worked her way down my body to my wetness. I was gyrating in anticipation. I wanted to scream at her to just eat me and stop teasing me. I couldn't do it; Lacy put a breast in my mouth.

I sucked it, the small nipple hardened in my mouth. I heard her moan before commanding me, telling me to suck harder. I did as she wanted, took her breast into my mouth and applied great suction. She put her hand in my hair and pulled me tightly against her body.

Lacy released me with a comment, "Fuck mom, I didn't know you could suck so great." I wanted to reply, Elizabeth, but Tracy's work was causing an orgasm to build.

Her tongue was working furiously on me, teasing my clit while moving up and down my labia. I was going to reach out and put a hand on her head, direct her to the spot that would do the most to bring me to orgasm, but there was no need. She knew what she was going.

My breathing was heavy and labored, coming in short bursts. I could feel something dwelling inside of me. I wanted to shout to them that this was the best sexual experience in my life. I wanted to scream that I was their slave, for them to use, to abuse at their whim. I so wanted to, Sweetie, but the building orgasm was too intense for me to speak.

"Does mommy need to cum?" my oldest asked. She could sense I was close.

I couldn't speak; all I could do was nod. I heard Lacy growl. She moved from being over me to the other side of the bed. She took my hands and pulled me to the middle of the bed, holding me down. Tracy kept licking me.

"We'll let you cum," she said. She took my hard clit into her mouth, gently squeezing it with her soft lips. She ran her tongue over it before sucking on it.

"Can I? Can I cum?" I whispered out. God, Honey, I wanted to explode. Tracy let go of my clit and spoke.

"Yes Mommy, you can cum." She returned to my pussy.

I let go, let my body feel the pleasure. The orgasm was electric. I felt the shock go through my body, starting with my cunt. Oh my God, Elizabeth, I was breathless.

With legs quaking and body sweating, I was panting. It was a wonderful feeling, my daughter working me over as the other watched.

"Do you need a moment, Mom?" Tracy asked.

"Yes," I panted. She joined her sister on the bed with me. I moved and sat by the pillows. It took me a while to catch my breath.

"Did you like this Mom?" Lacy asked.

Elizabeth, I didn't know what to say. I looked at my daughters, my little girls, and realized they were not little anymore. They've grown, and grown into sexual creatures. I looked at them and smiled.

"How long have you kept this from me?" I asked.

"Kept what?" Tracy answered. She looked at Lacy and smiled devilishly. "Kept that we love being naughty with other women?"

"Yes!" I screamed. Sweetie, that was not right what they did, keeping this from me.

"We're sorry Mom," Tracy said. She looked into my eyes and held back some tears. "We didn't know how you'd feel that your daughters loved other women."

"We thought you would be upset," Lacy added.

I wanted to tell them I would have been fine, since I was not being heterosexual in my sexuality, but I stopped when Tracy began to stroke my hair. Elizabeth, her touch was magical.

I mean, it calmed me and excited me at the same time. I felt myself becoming wet again. I wanted to tell them to both jump on Momma and ravage her. I wanted to let them use and abuse me, make me their sex slave. This all went through my head because of my daughter's touch.

Tracy leaned down and kissed my forehead as I did when she was younger. She looked into my eyes and exhaled. She read my mind. "Relax Mom. We have a long time together. You'll be shown things that you never thought you'd enjoy."

Elizabeth, I have to stop this letter right here. I need to go find my vibrator and take care of myself while I wait for them to return from work. God, I can't tell you how much they've helped me discover myself.

Last week they officially made me their slave, and I can't be any happier. I'll send you another letter soon, explaining what they did and made me do. Until then, love you.

Emily

RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers