A Letter to Helen

Story Info
Wife finally surrenders to her desires.
1.5k words
2.66
53.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Helen

The time has come for you to get a clear message about the way things are, and the way they will be.

You are a wonderful friend to my wife, and recently you become my obsession. With our minds we have lived and loved and tasted all that is good in life.

I now need you to do something for me.

I know it is inevitable that you will surrender to me - completely. There is no other option, you will have no choice. You in your heart that it must be done - and soon,

And you will do things you have never done before, things you never thought of, and your life will never be the same again.

You know your stomach is burning with desire and even as you read this, butterflies nest within your very soul. With your juices flowing, and your heart beating you cannot think straight.. You blush, you momentarily look away but your eyes move back to the screen as if a magnet drew you back.

You will meet me soon, I will tell you when.

A room will be booked, and I will be there waiting for you

You will wear a smart business suit - black skirt with blouse and matching jacket. The blouse will be low cut to provide anyone you see with ample view of your breasts, and you will wear no underwear.

You will have spent the morning in the bath, removing every hair from your body and prepared yourself for my feast.

When you arrive, you will feel that all eyes on the hotel are watching you, you're not sure why - you know you are nude underneath and totally hairless, but surely nobody else does? In your mischievous mind you wonder whether I had told everyone you were coming, and that you were to be taken by another for the first time. The thought of them knowing makes you wet, and you feel the moisture on your legs as you walk across the lobby. The lift attendant is grinning, and your suspicions seem confirmed until you realise that you have a nipple on show, and that I had told nobody.

When you arrive at my room on the 17th floor, your heart is beating so fast that pause before knocking. Someone passes by, and you swear that they can hear your beat.

I say "come in, the door is open"

I stand to kiss your cheek briefly, our lips don't meet. You pause to stare at my naked body for the first time. I am hard, and you are nervous.

You want to hug me and hold me to calm your nerves, and support your legs which seemed destined to collapse below you. Instead I hold your hand, and move you to the bed where you see silk ties on all four corners, and a blindfold.

At first the silk on your face feels smooth, but soon it acts to stop the sweat from your brow. The suspense is killing you and finally you speak "I've been waiting for this, please don't make me wait a moment longer." I say "remove your clothes, slowly" You do, and as you drop your skirt, you bend over to expose your smooth bald pussy which is glistening, and almost puckered as if it were your mouth becoming for a kiss.

I carry you to the bed and tie your hands and your legs so that you are on all fours. They are slack enough four you to move freely, but not too far. Yours are about a foot apart, I spank you gently. Soon, you are pushing back to meet my spanks, and my fingers are now spanking your lips which are dripping in anticipation.

I stop, you cannot see. I pause to admire the view of your wiggling bottom as momentarily sit to sip my cognac. You feel my touch, and then little drops of freezing water roll down your lower back and form a pool on your spine. You gasp as I place one, two, three, four ice cubes from my glass into you. It's cold but the feeling against your hot vaginal walls is amazing. You have never felt such things.

I move behind you and you feel my tongue catching the droplets as they leave your body. They entered cold, but are leaving warm and very much a part of you.. an intimate transfer of your body into mine.

I lick slowly up and down each lip and finally straight in the slit, I pause briefly as I reach the end but continue to kiss and lick your puckered arse in a swirling motion before moving back to the main course.

I eat you eagerly, you have been devoured like this before.

I work two fingers from each hand into you and prise your treasure apart. With this and your pushing back into my face, you feel that you have never been licked so deeply before.

I prepare to move behind you now, you cannot feel me there and you are pushing backwards trying to make contact with something.... anything.... but all you can feel is the cool breeze blowing in from the sea and teasing you open lips.

I hold my cock, the blood is pumping through it so fast that it's head feels like an overgrown mushroom. I rub it gently up and down your lips and in a single swift thrust, I have taken you. "Ohhhhh My God!" is all you can say as I take you.

The assault is hard and fast. Months of built up frustration are unleashed on you, and you feel your legs can only hold on so long. Still you push pack to meet my every thrust. Occasionally I pause as I have reached your depths and we push into each other as hard as we can. You can feel me as if growing inside you, stretching you unimaginably. You buck up and down during these times as if trying to feel the head of my cock on every part you. Round and round, up and down massaging your cervix as you cum like never before.

Your cumming is my trigger to continue the assault. The slapping of our bodies is so loud, but you don't care if the whole world hears. This is your moment to shine, and you will take it to the fullest.

I cum deep inside you, holding still once again against your cervix. As hold still, pushing together as hard as we can, you can feel the pulsing of my cum as it continues to pour into you. I withdraw slowly and move around to your face. I remove the blindfold, you look at me with a combination of love, lust and anticipation as you take me in your mouth and lovingly clean my cock with your tongue. You bring my cock to life, and I soon find myself behind you again.

I release the ties, to turn you over, I move two pillows under your arse and then tie your hands to the your feet, and then to the bed posts behind you. Your legs are apart, you cannot close them... your cunt is dripping with your juices and mine and your eyes are transfixed on mine.

I lower my lips to eat you again. I devour you and taste all the you have to offer. I lick my cum for outside your lips, form your arse where it has dripped and paused on your body and is slowly seeping into the white silk of the pillow case which lays under you to force your openings upwards to meet my every whim.

I take you again.. this time slowly and finally we kiss... our very first kiss and your tongue works overtime to taste the juices that I have taken from your body.

You cum again and again as I move inside you. I withdraw and place my head against your puckered arse.. I push slightly as if to enter you, but I am teasing. I will happily wait for that treasure.

Finally, I cum inside you again.

I withdraw slowly and leave you lying legs apart, tied to your hands, tied to the bed posts, up on pillows, your cunt like a reservoir of our juices, but it cannot flow out - it is trapped inside you waiting for more thrusts to force it out.

I move to the door and open it.

You hear me say....

"She's ready.... and waiting"

I will taste you again later. I may even prepare one of these men for you.

I may lick his cock as he slides into you with huge bulbous head stretching like never before. His cock head is so large that your lips are stretched out some inches when he withdraws. We will both taste him and share in his magnificent endowment.

You have surrendered completely.

Finally you are mine. My lover.. My possession... My slut....

You will return to your husband and family, but come back to me as my needs demand.

You will never be the same again.

Gentleman, she is ready to surrender.