A Letter to Mina

Story Info
Dominitrix finishes slave's fantasy.
1.3k words
4.17
36.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jillian75
Jillian75
40 Followers

This is a letter I sent to my slave after she wrote to me describing a scene in which she licks my feet clad only in a dog collar. In her fantasy, I am giving an afternoon tea party for my proper, socialite friends. They stare in amazement as she provides her service to me. One young 20 something catches my eye and by her reaction, I know she is ready for my special talents.

As a side note, my journey of sexual exploration has taken me to places in the mind I never thought I could enter. I discovered a desire to dominate and willingness among my slut friends to submit. You may not like the dark side I've found, but I for me it has opened a world of erotic desires long suppressed.

Hello my slave,

I like your dream and believe you are going to have to watch me break my willowy, blonde friend.

The afternoon tea ends but our little friend, Suzy, seems to want to stay. We retire to the living room for a few drinks.

"So, you like my little slave, do you?" I ask her.

"I don't know why, but yes, I find the relationship very erotic." Suzy replies.

"Perhaps you would like to see more?"

Suzy blushes as I ring my bell for you to come.

"Mina, I have to pee!" I command.

You instantly remove my slacks and panties and place your mouth over my pee hole. I allow my pee to stream into your waiting mouth as Suzy looks on in amazement. A few drops escape from your mouth and drip onto the floor. I smack your ass and yell, "You little bitch! Can't you do anything right! Go kneel in the corner and stay there!"

You crawl to the corner kneeling with your head down and peeking through strands of your black hair to see what I may do next.

"I'm sorry, Suzy, but she sometimes requires lessons on how to do things right. Come here, Suzy!" I command.

She is mesmerized by the scene she has just witnessed and comes to me without protest. I grab her by her long, blonde hair.

"You must have distracted her. She never lets any of my precious pee fall to the floor. You will finish her chore and then lick the floor clean!"

Suzy kneels before me just as you did. I spread my legs wide. She places her mouth over my wet pussy and begins to lick the pee from my lips. I release a small stream into her mouth, which surprises her. She tries to collect it all, but much of it falls to the floor.

"Another stupid bitch!" I scream as I smack her hard on the ass. I push her face to the pee on the floor and command her to clean it. She begins to lick the floor, letting her tongue collect all the urine puddled there.

"Remove your clothes!' I tell her and she quickly strips revealing a slender body with small breasts and long, thin legs. She blushes, as she stands naked before my inquiring gaze.

"You're not a woman, you're a boy!" I pinch her small nipples hard until she cries. " These are the breasts of a boy. Do you want me to stop, little boy?"

"No please no," she cries. "Don't stop."

"Mistress! You will address me as mistress! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand."

"Good! You know what I do with little boy-girls, don't you?"

"No." She replies.

I grab her clit and squeeze it hard. "No What?"

Suzy answers with tears in her eyes, "No, Mistress."

"You learn fast, slut. Mina! Get my strap-on!"

You jump up and run to the bedroom, returning with the big strap-on I have used on you so often. You are very jealous but slide the strap-on over my legs and adjust it.

I throw Suzy over the arm of the couch, her tiny ass pointing up in the air.

"I fuck little boy-girls. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Mistress, please fuck me." she answers

"We'll see how eager you are after I'm done. Spread her ass!" I order. You spread her cheeks wide and I thrust the thick, long dong into her wet pussy. She screams in pain at the intrusion.

"Shut her up, Mina! Get up and put your ass in her face."

You kneel on the couch and force your asshole against her mouth.

"Clean her ass while I fuck you, slut!"

Suzy begins to lick your opening and you reach behind and spread your cheeks, pushing hard against her tongue. She moans and forces her stiff tongue deep into your dirty hole.

"So you like assholes, do you?" I ask her.

She nods her head yes and continues to probe your darkness.

"Well let's see how much." I tell her

I pull the wet strap-on from her pussy and push it against her virgin ass.

Suzy shakes her head, no.

"Don't you ever, ever tell me no!" I yell at her as I grab her clit and squeeze it forcefully. Tears stream from her eyes and I ask her, "Do you want me to fuck your ass now?"

She shakes her head yes, her tongue still buried in your ass.

"That's better."

I spread her cheeks and the big dong slowly enters her ass, her cries muffled into your ass. Her muscles give way and the 8" shaft disappears into her. She begins to push back against my thrusts and I sense she is about to orgasm.

"Mina! Roll over and prepare to relieve yourself on my command."

You quickly roll onto your back and press your pussy against her waiting mouth. She tries to give you pleasure with her tongue.

I smack her ass. "I did not instruct you to eat her pussy, did I? Put your mouth over her pee hole and wait!"

I increase my thrusts into her ass. She starts to cum and I command you,"Pee now, Mina."

You let it flow in her mouth as an orgasm washes over her. I have not let you pee for a long time and she is unable to swallow all of it as it gushes from you.

"Look at what you two have done to my couch!" I say in disgust. "Mina! Back in your corner! You crawl as quickly as you can to avoid my wrath. "And you, my dirty slut," I say to Suzy as I grab her face, "Have some cleaning to do."

I grab her by her by her long, blonde hair and force her to kneel before me, the brown stained dong in front of her face. She looks like a terrified child.

"Lick it clean, slut! You dirtied it, now clean it!"

She leans forward and begins to lick, occasionally gagging on her own feces. When she has cleaned it to my satisfaction, I remove the strap-on and shove the dong into her pussy.

"Do not move!" I order her and walk to the bedroom. I return with a dog collar, just like the one you wear, and secure it around her neck.

"You, to the other corner, now!" Suzy scampers across the floor to the corner, holding the dong in her pussy.

I move to a chair and pick up the phone.

"Hello, Brenda. Yes it's me. I have a little surprise for you...... no not Mina, what more could you possibly do to Mina. hehehe. You know our friend, Suzy? .......... Yes, the stuck-up little bitch. Well she wants you to come over and play."

I look over at Suzy. She has her head bowed, her humiliation complete.

"Yes, yes, she's quite willing, in fact, don't clean up, she'll be here to take care of all your needs. Oh, and bring your piercing kit. Bye.

Jillian75
Jillian75
40 Followers