A Letter To Mom

Story Info
I needed to tell my mom how I feel. A true letter.
1.3k words
3.53
99.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KBM1971
KBM1971
2 Followers

MOM, PLEASE READ ALL, TIL' THE END.

Mom,

Since you don't want to talk about this on the phone I need to at least write it here. This is very frustrating for me also and I need to get it off my chest.

Yes I understand you're my mom, but knowing that you're a sexual being as other women are I don't think you're as much of a prude or as old fashioned as you come across for I remember when you used to (in the morning before school) walk around the house getting ready in just your bra and panties or a few times watching you slip your robe/night gown off exposing your beautiful nude body as you get into the shower. When you would wear that sheer blue nightie and I would be at the kitchen table doing home work and you would be next to me wearing no bra, your gorgeous breasts practically right there in my face, swaying back & forth with every movement in that thin see-thru fabric. UGH! that was a killer. You don't know how much even then I just wanted to bend over and capture one of those hard pink nipples in my mouth.

Or the time when we were visiting your friend Brett at the shore and we stayed over night, you were fucking right next to me about 10 feet away in the other bed. You were trying to be quiet but I heard your soft little moans and grunts. There's nothing wrong with that at all, it's very hot in fact and definitely not the actions of a prude.

This one other time I really remember so vivid on East Sayer Avenue where we used to live, I was in my room and you were obviously getting fucked really good & hard because you were moaning and then screaming so loud I guess either it just felt real good or you were actually cumming at that point. I was so naive back then and didn't know about things so I went over to your door and asked if you were ok,lol. How embarrassing for me, you and the person you were with. Then I heard you laugh and say to the person you were with to just wait a minute while you told me everything was fine and to go back to bed,lol. If I knew then what I know now I would have went over to your door and looked thru that hole (remember there was a hole in the door where a door lock had been that you had a yellow sticky covering?) and watched you instead. It would have been probably the most erotic thing I would ever see in my life. Watching my beautiful mother getting fucked like a porn star right in front of my eyes. But I didn't and just hearing you is all I have to remember that instance.

I have such an incredible lust for older women. I don't like younger what so ever and those around my age I could really care less for also. Older though gets me going so much. I get horny a lot mom to where my cock gets so 'swollen and hard' I need to take care of it and stroke myself til' I cum and the best way to relieve that tension is to punch up on the net this site called Xhamster.com. LOL, I really don't know why they call it that, but it has hundreds of thousands of different videos you can watch for free from all different categories. I go right to older women or the mom/son category. Whether the video is a real mom & son or not doesn't matter, just as long as they look like they would be and to watch them get it on with one another (especially when the mom jerks, blows her son or just watches from a distance) is soooo arousing. I lay back nude with my cock long, thick and hard as a rock, I grab the base of my cock with my right hand and use my left to pump it. I slide my fist up my shaft then back down picking up the rhythm as I'm watching the mother on the screen maybe doing housework where she's on the floor on all fours in a lil' skirt that rises up in the back showing her ass and hot little wet pink slit. Her doing this in front of her son as he's a few feet away watching tv on the couch, or at least he was watching tv but now has his cock out & stroking it to the rhythm of his mother's hips and ass moving as she's cleaning. She knows what she's doing and glances back to see the show he's putting on for her. (don't tell me reading this isn't getting your pussy wet & making you horny because I know it is. it's ok mom, it's natural.)

This is what I watch and I replace that woman with you mom and the other young guy with me and fantasize to an incredible fuckin' orgasm.. Like the one I had that night at your house on Barker Ave. I was laying on the bed in the room next to yours totally nude stroking my cock with lotion so you would hear (you know that sound it makes) and moaning also saying "Mom, mom it feels sooo good!". You knew what that meant but yet you still had to get out of bed and come in and look. When I saw you in the doorway watching me stroke myself I was in a dream world. Holy shit she's watching me stroke my cock! But you only stayed a few seconds, mom why couldn't you have stayed and watched? As soon as you left I was moaning so loud to where you knew I was about to cum and I did, thinking as if you were still there watching. My cock erupted so hard and I shot 7, 8, 9 thick ropes of hot cum all over my chest and stomach, HOLY FUCK MOM! I really wish you would have stayed and watched that for I think I would have been satisfied and wouldn't have to keep up this lust I have with you even years after that.

As you are my mom I know we can't do anything together (not sure if you would want to if we weren't mother and son) but I think I would have fulfilled my fantasy and I would be satisfied if you would just watch one night maybe as I stroke myself in front of you. It would be cool also if you took care of yourself as you're watching me. I would cum so hard and so fast if I saw your hands go down between your legs and rub you little clit or fuck your little hole as you watch me stroke.

Mom, I know something along these lines will help the situation and I need this to end also. It kills me thinking about you 3-4 times every frigin day and only having to fantasize to porn vids. If you want our relationship to be normal I think this needs to happen. It's only watching also so it should be no big deal. I mean you were watching that one night, another few seconds is all it would have taken (it normally takes me a very long time to cum but thinking about you or to do it especially in front of you I would cum so fast).

Maybe one night I can bring over a bottle of wine (so you can be more relaxed), we can turn out the lights, have a single candle lit and watch me as I disrobe and just stroke my cock in front of you, then it would be over.

Think about it please. I love you,

Kenneth.

KBM1971
KBM1971
2 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best Parts Of XHamster.....

After Discovering XHamster For A Long time Now I Realized that the Best Parts and My Favorite Parts about XHamster is that...

1= Unlike Other Websites XHamster Actuality Answers Bac to Your Emails

2= They Have a Story Section

3= And Finally= Not Every One Of Their Videos Has To Have Their Website Scrolling Across the Screen of Every Single one of their Goddamn Videos which Could Get Extremely Annoying as Shit Unlike Other Porn Sites that I Know of. Especially when it is done in Deferent Fonts and at Times Rapidly.

So That is Why XHamster is My Go To Porn Site for Now at Least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Inner struggle

I'm in my mid 30's and as far back as I can remember, I have always fantasised about my mom. I never grew up with her and when I was very young 4-5 yrs old, I would always cry when she had to leave after her visits. I grew up not having that mother-son relationship with her but I always visit her from time to time. As a kid growing up I have always been attracted to older women and hardly younger girls my age. I was maybe around 10 when I first fantasised about my mom, she was and still is a good looking woman. Many times I wondered how can I tell her about my fantasies and desires for her? It's obviously not an easy thing as this could either be a load lifted off my shoulders or it can make her disgusted of me and put a wedge in our relationship. It's really hard dealing with these inner feelings and I will never speak of this to anyone, not even a shrink. When I desire her, which happens to be often, I simply masterbate and get that release. It's a temporary fix but it's all I can do till I find some way to truly resolve this. I think about her washing my body in the shower or watching me jerk off. I think about massaging her and seducing her in erotic ways and not just raw sex, but soothing and sensual instead. My mom can't read properly so to email her won't be a good idea. So I have to talk to her and only her about my feelings. People will judge, ridicule and condemn people like myself but who are they to judge? I love my mom, I just love her differently.

I wish I could write my mom a letter. It would surely be alot easier to tell her how I feel and allow her some time to think and understand what I'm going through inside. Also it would give her time to process her feelings and emotions as well. Wether it be positive or negative at least I wont be putting her on spot.

Very nice letter indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my lettwr to mom

I want to write a letter to my mom but i think she would freak out i use to watch her play with her pussy all the time when i was younger

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
all boys want their mom to see their stiff dick

This is an excellent treatment of a universal desire of young males---to have their mother see their stiff young prick and watch them as they unload their hot young balls all over the place! It's a totally natural urge of boys to whack off in front of mom, to show their mommy they're all grown up now---watch closely, mother dearest, 'cause your baby boy's gonna blow his balls and shoot his creamy sperm way up high! You like seeing me spurt my baby-batter, mom? How about licking it up? It's all protein, real good for your system. Or maybe I should spurt it up your cunt? That hole between your legs is where I came into the world from, mom, it's my own birth canal! I'd REALLY like to get back up it, with my big stiff prick and give you a good twatful of your baby boy's rich warm semen, right from my potent balls to your fertile womb. Feel like my giving you a few of my little brothers and sisters? How does that sound to you, a houseful of cute little incest-babies, huh?---MOM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice letter

i sat down with my own mother and told her I had something very important to talktk her about...we sat down and I confessed to her that I wanted to have sex with her and think about her when I masterbate and always have and I want it to come true and that I hoped she does too...she told me that it would be fucked up but that I have her permission to fantasize about her....I asked her if she ever thought about her dad like that and she told me yes she did...I never asked if she thought about me like that...since that conversation we slept in he same bed with me naked and I masterbated and came on her sheets while she was sleepingor pretending to sleep..I sent her pics of my penis and let her catch me masterbating on her couch...she was telling me to knock it off but didn't stop watching...I finally stopped before i came...I gave her a hug once when I got out of the shower and let her feel my hard on pressed against her leg...i once left a great mom-son story up on her computer...she came to visit me a few months ago and slept over and I chickened out to make a move...the last time I sent her pics of my penis she didn't even mention it..I want her but I feel like I need her to at least verbally tell me she wants me too because the rejection if I make a move would be too much coming from here....who knows...my moms younger sister, my aunt is only 10 years older than me and very sexy...I have always wanted her too And recently confessed my lusting for her as well...she says it will never happen but says she had a dream about me and we were kissing and she likes to flirt with me Nd really enjoys my compliments...I def think if me and her stayed together over night we would make love!!! We'll see...

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories