A Letter To My Dad Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the floor, yes I was alone. But my cunt was throbbing still, and I was so wet I had to go the toilet to wipe myself down. My heart was hammering in my chest, wondering, hoping that you'd sneak down to be with me. But the place was quiet except for the television. I sat up on the couch and lingered my hand between my legs. I began to stroke myself, and closed my eyes, pretending that it was you.

My finger slid in under my skirt and I began to finger the lips around my cunt. They were hot and swollen, wet and I could smell the scent of my own juices in the room. I didn't feel guilty about being in your house and touching myself but I decided I should go to bed. I turned the television off, and the room was dark, and I stepped up the stairs quietly to the spare bedroom which you'd both decorated for me. I went in and shut the door and lay on the bed, spread legged, stroking myself, without even taking off my clothes. I turned the radio on by the bed to drown out any noises so that you or your wife wouldn't be able to hear me. I was breathless and gasping almost instantly.

And then, Oh God, and then! You opened my bedroom door and stood there, silently, watching me. I saw you and felt a spasm of pleasure run through my body.

I felt embarrassed for doing what I was doing, with my legs spread, and my cunt open to your eyes. You stared for a long time, then slowly walked in and shut the door behind you. I stopped touching myself and sat up.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry." I said.

"Why?" You asked, and came closer to me.

You reached out with your hand and began to stroke my pussy. You opened your robe and I saw your huge erection. I smiled.

"Look what you've done to me..." You whispered, and came to me on the bed.

You pushed me back against the pillow and lay on top of me without another word. I felt your body pressed and heavy against mine. I wished I was naked so I could feel everything, but I was still fully clothed. Your robe had fallen off, and I ran my hands over your naked body.

I felt your fingers between my legs shyly, but you wanted to get your raging cock inside of me as quickly as you could. I could feel you about to explode again. You groaned and guided yourself in without so much as a kiss. I felt my body betraying me as I felt your cock filling me up. I lifted my legs up silently and let you in deep, as deeply as I possibly could. I gasped. We rode in silence, but for only a few seconds. I knew you were going to cum hard and fast, so I let you fuck me quickly.

You lifted my legs back over your shoulders and pushed in deeper. I felt the head of your huge dick pressing hard against my womb, bruising me a little bit. I clenched my teeth and you began to ram in harder and deeper.

"My little girl, my little girl, my little sweetheart..." You whispered.

"Ohh dad.." I moaned.

Your balls clenched and you tried to hold back from cumming but it was too much. I knew you loved it when I called you Dad.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck me. Fuck my little girl cunt."

You came with a huge push, your cock opening and the cum came pouring into me. I wanted to feel it hot and deep and you continued to push it up deeper, urging the cum up so that I might be able to feel it in my belly.

Then you fell on me, spent and exhausted. You rolled off next to me on my single bed, the same bed I'd had since I was ten. The same bed where we first kissed and first began our secret.

We held each other tightly and you fell asleep. I lay there, unable to sleep, the sensation of your cum dripping out of my pussy and down between the cracks of my ass tickling me into insanity. But you woke up after only an hour and a half, and you looked into my face.

"I certainly owe you now." You whispered. "My little girl didn't cum."

I shook my head.

"Darling." You kissed my mouth lightly. I felt your tongue sliding in between my lips and licking my teeth as your hand slid up to pull my skirt off.

"These damn clothes."

I got out of the bed and undressed in front of you until I had on only my bra. I wore no panties, and my cunt was red and glistening. I showed you and your eyes grew hungrier.

"I have an idea, sweetheart." You said, "Wait..."

Your hand reached between my legs to placate me for a moment, as you got up out of the bed, and put your robe back on. I was disappointed.

"What?" I asked. "What are you doing?"

"Come on."

You took my hand and walked me out of my bedroom. I felt the empty hallway air on my naked body and tried to cover up, terrified that Mom might be walking around. You didn't flinch once, as you led me downstairs into the guest bathroom. You locked the door and looked at me again. You smiled and touched my hip lightly, stroking my belly and then up to my breasts.

"My beautiful...."

"Dad!" I whispered, impatiently.

I tried to reach out to grab your cock through the robe, but you pushed my hand away.

You turned around and turned the shower on. I smiled and sat on the cold rim of the empty hot tub. It was freezing against my naked ass, but felt refreshing. My cunt was so hot and slippery that I was afraid I'd come too quickly and not be allowed to savor every moment with you. You held one hand under the stream of the shower, and knelt down in front of me. Your robe parted lightly and I could see your soft cock between the folds of white towel. Your balls hung down low, almost to the tiled floor. I stared hungrily.

You slid one hand between my legs and I closed my eyes instantly.

Oh God, I finally felt your hand where I needed it most. You began to rub and slowly move your fingers around my swollen, fat cunt lips. You slid one finger between them and began to finger me lightly. I pushed down on your hand, grabbed your wrist and began to fuck your hand. I wanted your entire arm inside me. I could feel the horny desire driving me to insanity. You let me ride your palm for a moment or two before you leaned in and kissed me, pulling your grip away.

"Do you remember our first night together?" You asked me quietly.

I nodded, staring intently into your face. You had wrinkles in your skin which I had never noticed before.

"What happened?"

"You came into my room -"

"How old were you?"

" Twelve."

You closed your eyes and sighed, remembering.

"You had the most beautiful hairless pussy."

"That's why I shave my pussy, Daddy. For you."

"I know, baby."

You smiled.

"Honey," You looked at me again. "We've been fucking for seven years."

I nodded and you stood up, then stood me up so I was standing in front of you.

"I want to fuck you forever."

You leaned in and began to nibble my breasts. I stepped back into the shower to feel the warm water rolling over my head and shoulders. That coupled with the sensation of your mouth and hands on my body sent me into a shuddering rapture. I closed my eyes and held onto your shoulders for support.

We knelt to the floor of the shower and I sat back against the cold tile wall. You spread open my legs in front of you and leaned down so that you could kiss and fuck me with your mouth. Your mouth tickled my thighs and around my hairless pussy. Your tongue flickered over the lips of my cunt, then down near my ass, and up again until your mouth had licked up all the dripping honey juices there from before.

"I can feel your cunt throbbing in my lips." You told me.

I watched you, your face alight and excited. I nodded and moaned with the sight of you, my grunting fifty year old Daddy bent over me and praying into my pussy. Your hands spread open the lips of my cunt and you started to eat me out as if I was a melon. I cried out and tried to hold in the gasps so I wouldn't yell. I reached out to grab onto something, and was flailing in the stream of the shower.

Your tongue wiped and rolled over my cunt, all over, licking and suckling at the swollen lips, the labia, then circling around my hole before dipping into it like a tiny cock. You buried your face into my cunt and I felt your nose pressing against my hard clit. The motions of your face against me sent me into rocking spasms. I came hard and fast into your tongue and mouth. You licked me out, sucked the juices from me, drank from me until I was laying back against the wall, unable to move.

Then you stood and got some soap and washed me down. You sponged over my belly, over my breasts. I could hardly speak, couldn't stand. I lay there, knees still quivering.

"Stand up." You ordered.

"I can't Daddy..."

"Get up, I want to fuck you."

I looked up at you, tiredly and groaned as I got to my feet. I smiled and hugged you, wrapping my arms around your shoulders.

"How hard?" I whispered into your ear.

"Hard!"

"No, Daddy, how hard, tell me. What are you going to do to my little pussy?"

"Daddy's going to fuck you, fuck you and rip you apart."

"Please don't hurt me?"

"I am going to split your juicy little cunt in two." You growled.

Your cock hardened with the way we were talking.

I grabbed your cock and began to pump it roughly. You grunted again and grabbed my hand and turned me around so that you could press up against my ass. I had nothing to hold on to, you were behind me. I tried to grab the hot tub side, bending over as I did.

"Don't touch Daddy's cock!" You growled.

You pushed me over so I was bent over, my ass in the air, my cunt lips spread open in front of you. I felt the water from the shower trickling down my back between my legs and I immediately began to feel my cunt throbbing again with the expectation of your cock inside me.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." I whimpered, gripping on to the rim of the hot tub.

You reached around from behind me and began to molest my breasts. Your hands bashed them into my chest and the sensation of aching pleasure rippled through me. Your cock pressed up into the crack of my ass, and you began to move it up and down against me. I felt the head bobbing between my ass cheeks.

You leaned in and began to lick up and down my ass, then under to my pulsing cunt. Your tongue began to suck again, all the juices which continued to trickle out of me, most of it now just water from the shower. Honey water. You drank again, then stood and guided your cock in between my legs, shoving deep into my pussy.

I felt you deep inside me and I moaned when your hand came around to my clit. You started stroking my sore clit as you pounded my cunt with your raging rock-hard cock.

"Daddy's going to fuck you sore." You gruffed.

I felt you like a dog, your giant cock stuffed up inside me, your body wrapped around my back, locking me in your huge embrace. Your hard hands pounding my cunt in compatible motions as your swollen dick.

My whole body tightened and I reached back, arching out to feel you, trying to reach back and guide your cock deeper in me. I grunted, crying out.

The slamming I felt in my cunt matched the waves of orgasm I felt in the front end of my pussy. I felt sheets of pleasure ramming me deeper and harder. The cock-head burnt and pleased at the same time.

You fucked me harder until I was crying quietly for you to cum.

You grabbed my body for leverage and rammed deeper into me until it hurt. You growled and shoved me up. With a powerful thrust, you shot your load into me, bucking upwards to fuck the sperm deeper inside my stomach.

I felt it filling my insides up with burning white-hot jism. I cried out again and you stopped ramming my cunt with your cock. You let the juice flood from you and then you pulled back and slid out of my cunt easily. A wave of cum flooded out of me and ran down between my legs. I knelt on the ground and leaned against the hot tub for support.

"I love you, Darling." You said, turning the shower off.

"I love you too, Dad."

Finally, we lay in the hot tub together, for an hour. We just floated there happily together, our bodies sore and pleased, our minds fuzzy with satisfaction.

"I have to go home today." I said.

"Shhh."

"Come and visit me, Daddy. Without Mom. It will be just you and me, please?"

"I'll think about how I can do it, sweetie," You kissed my forehead.

"We'll have a whole weekend to ourselves, and the whole house."

You moaned and smiled and stroked my leg.

"I'll try." You said.

Well, I'm holding you to that! I can't wait until I see you again, until I feel your hands heavy all over my body, on my legs, on my breasts, on my hot pussy. I want your cock inside me, in my mouth, in my cunt, even in my ass. I want you in deeper every time.

You're my Daddy and I love you. But more than that, you're my lover.

And I want you.

Write soon, Daddy

Love,

Me XXXX

To be continued....

story by Jool 2000 Copyright Jool

12