A Letter To My Dad Ch. 2

Story Info
Shes visits with her grandpa.
6.5k words
4.42
101.7k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jool
Jool
49 Followers

To my darling Dad,

Okay, you will never believe what happened this weekend. Argh! It was bliss, pure bliss.

I had just finished the latest letter to you, Dad. And you know me, the best time to write huge long e-mail letters to you is when I feel really horny because it's always a good way to not forget how good we were together, and it's the only way to cum, too. With you all the way down in the USA and me up here in Canada, argh it's hell living without you. Our letters are all I have right now to keep me from giving everything up.

So I had literally just clicked "send" on the e-mail, my heart chasing itself excitedly, nervous and thrilled with the idea that in a few minutes you would be reading it, and maybe jacking your gorgeous cock away to the rhythm of my words. Thudding waves of ecstasy as you closed your eyes and pretended you were fucking upwards into my tight, sweet pussy.

I pictured myself hiding under your desk, then coming up between your legs and sucking you off. A nice surprise for you I guess, for me to suddenly pop out and start eating you up and down. LOL - man I'd love that. Lick your cock up and down with my long, fat, juicy tongue, then take you between my lips and suckle you in my hot little mouth.

I got up, and was about to race upstairs to the bedroom. My legs were weak and trembling, my belly was all tied up hard in knots, my pussy throbbing to be played with. Oh man, my cunt was so wet I could feel it through the jeans and it was pulsing with a thick, rough rhythm. I had to cum for you, I was out of control.

I managed three stairs before someone rang the doorbell. I had all intention of not answering the door. There was no way I could entertain someone right now, even if it was a friend. But through the curtains by the door I saw a familiar body standing there. He was wearing his old suit.

Yeah, it was Grandad!!! I couldn't believe it. I raced to answer the door and Grandad stood there on my front porch, a travel bag with him.

"Oh my God! What are you doing here?" I screeched.

"That's a nice way to welcome your Grandpa! Give me a hug!" He snapped.

I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him hard. I felt his hands on my waist, and they moved slightly, caressing me down over my back and I sighed happily. All I could think was: 'Thank you, God, thank you Universe. If I can't have my Daddy's cock, I can have something just as good!"

I took his bag inside and he followed me in slowly. He looked older than what I remembered him being. I hadn't seen him in at least a year and he'd aged at least five years. With everything going on, I just didn't get the chance. With me moving to Canada from L.A and trying to get this new damn job of mine into some kind of organization, I had definitely been slack. I turned to hug him again, apologetic. I was also a little shy around him.

It had been so long, and I wasn't sure what to expect, whether he had changed, or perhaps even my opinion of him had changed. His height still scared me. He was still the tallest, biggest man I knew. When I hugged him, my face was always buried in his chest. This time when I hugged him I was near his armpit. I could smell his armpit and I breathed it in. It wasn't rancid, he smelled warm, like the sun. And he was still huge. I hugged him tightly again. Of course, there was more than just hugging that I wanted, but I didn't know how he felt about our last time together and what we were to each other. I felt him clear his throat.

"You're my sweet little thing...." I felt it vibrate all through his body when he spoke. I smiled into his armpit. "And I can't wait to taste that sweetness." He added quietly.

Ohh! My pussy throbbed harder and I felt myself grow wetter with the thought of his mouth on my cunt. He remembered! I pulled away and looked at him, my face shining.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"A coffee would be great."

"Are you staying long?"

"Maybe." Grandpa grinned. "It all depends."

I laughed, and wished that maybe one day you could come and stay with me too, the way he was doing.

"Good. Coffee it is!" I exclaimed and went into the kitchen to brew up a pot.

He followed me in and sat down at the kitchen table while I switched the kettle on. As I walked past to grab a coffee mug from the cupboard he grabbed my arm and pulled me down onto his lap.

"Come here you!" he snarled playfully.

I chuckled and wriggled about on his lap, pretending to want to get away.

He tightened his grip on my wrist. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me in a hold which I knew I wouldn't have been able to get out of, even if I HAD wanted to.

I felt the surge of his erection through his beige cotton trousers. I had almost forgotten how immense his cock was, until I felt it twitch up against my bottom. I could feel the width of it against my ass cheeks, even through my jeans. I squirmed again, for real this time.

"Ohhh." He moaned, "You've missed that haven't you?" He said quietly, stroking my bare arm.

I nodded.

"You're horny as all hell."

"I just finished writing a letter to Daddy. It was about our last weekend together at home."

"He told me you were going there, but that's the last I heard."

"We had a great weekend." I cooed.

"I bet you did. But your Daddy doesn't own you!"

He rested his hand on my leg, and I felt it creeping higher to my thigh.

Then he began to stroke my pussy lightly as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Through the denim jeans I couldn't feel much but the thought of his hand and fingers playing there was incredible. My pussy began to throb harder and I felt the juices seep warmer between my legs. I spread my legs for him but it didn't help. He couldn't feel anything and neither could I. I could hardly breathe!

"I'm going to go and change."

"Good." He smiled.

I poured him his coffee and raced upstairs to change into something more 'accessible'. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest, I was sweating. My hands were shaking. I was so excited and nervous, I couldn't believe that he was there, downstairs in my kitchen. I wondered if he would creep upstairs to watch me undress and change clothes. I wished he would. Mmm, that would have been so nice. To feel his eyes pressing on my naked pussy as I bent over for him.

I tried to send him a psychic message to come upstairs and take me, there and then. Push me down on the bed and fuck me until I was crying out for him to stop. I couldn't believe how horny I was. I had to stop myself from calling him upstairs. When I finally went back down again, I was wearing a short halter top, my favourite miniskirt - flared and black, so that when I moved it stroked around my thighs and ass nicely, and a pair of thin heels.

I'd put on a black G string just for him, too. Grandpa's favourite colour was black.

He groaned. "Oh that's much better."

"Something more comfortable," I joked,

I turned around for him, my skirt flying up as I spun. He saw the G string and the bare cheeks of my ass. He smiled widely.

"Yes, I think that's a great improvement."

"Did you drink your coffee?"

"Yes, dear."

I went to him and sat on his lap again.

"Good boy."

His hand slid up my thigh again, this time I could feel every stroke of his fingers on my leg. I sighed and closed my eyes from the pleasure of it.

"Ohhh I'm a very good boy."

His finger slid under my skirt, roaming lightly over my upper thigh, then between the fabric of my panties. I felt his touch slide between the lips of my pussy and he began to finger me casually. He played and tickled me then pulled his finger out and lifted it to his lips. I watched him lick the juice off his finger, then inhale the scent.

"Candy." He grinned.

I blushed a little bit and looked away.

"Are you going to show me to my room, now?"

I jumped off his lap and took his bag, then led him up the stairs into the only spare bedroom I had. It was dark and hadn't been used in about six months. I pulled open the blinds to let the sunlight shine through, opened up a couple of the windows to let the fresh air in. He sat down on the edge of the bed tiredly.

"I'm getting old, my little one." He sighed.

"Oh don't be silly, Grandpa! You'll never get old. You're the most amazing old guy I know."

He laughed as I leant on his knees.

"And if you do ever get old, do you think that will stop me? I'll come and visit you in the Home and ...."

I laughed and massaged his knees playfully. He grinned and grabbed my hands impatiently.

"Come on, finish that sentence."

"And....I'd make you cum three times a day."

"How would you do that?"

"Oh lots of different wonderful ways. I'd fuck you so nice they'd hear us through the whole place, and they'd all know you were getting some from the young sweet thing with the big tits."

He laughed.

"And I'd kneel between your legs and take your huge cock in my mouth and drink you into ecstasy."

"Mmmm. Show me."

I reached for the zipper on his trousers, pulled it down and undid them. He stared into my face and began to stroke my hair. The room grew quiet.

I could smell the sex on him already, his fingers smelled of cum. I knew he'd been jerking off with the thought of being here today, but I also knew one finger smelled of me. He slid those smelly fingers over my face and around my lips. He worked his index finger in between my closed lips and into my mouth and I could taste the saltiness of it on my tongue. He began to move his finger around inside my mouth and I sucked lightly on it.

His cock began to move again with the sensation of my soft tongue and warm mouth on his finger. His breathing grew a little heavier, I could hear him breathing through his nose. I reached into his trousers to pull his cock out. It was half-limp still in my hand, but once it was out in the open, I felt it shudder lightly between my hands. I stared at it hungrily, wanted it at it's full size.

I pulled his balls out and began to finger them playfully. His cock slowly turned upwards as his erection grew bigger and the head filled so that it finally became rock-hard. He slowly withdrew his finger from my sucking mouth. He wiped it over my cheeks and forehead, then began to fumble through my hair with his hands.

I studied his dick thoughtfully. It was at least nine inches in length and wider than anything I'd seen. I wondered how I would get this done. I'd done it before, so I knew I could do it again but it had been so long, and maybe I'd forgotten how. I began to stroke him up and down. He grew even longer and harder as I did, his bulbous purple head coming up to greet me.

I leaned in to kiss his cock. I kissed it lightly with my closed lips, then opened my mouth to it. I worked my hands up and down it, still unsure and uncertain about how I would get my lips around it. He grew impatient. I felt his hands shaking and trembling. He pushed up with his hips anxiously, eager to get his cock inside my throat.

"Let me fuck your little throat!" He ordered.

He pulled me in so I was hunched down around his cock and so that he had his arms over the back of my neck and my shoulders, pushing me down into him,

his hands pressed on my back, urging me down into his lap. I opened my mouth wider than I remember ever doing before, and painfully sucked his entire length into my mouth. It was big and my cheeks were filled instantly with his size. I felt my mouth stretching around the size of his cock. I rolled my tongue over the huge head. He jerked upwards and began to buck the entire length of his cock into my throat. It tasted like cum already and I wondered if he had smothered the shaft with his cum earlier so it would be like a candy bar to me.

I sucked and slurped, my breathing thick and labored. I tried to suckle him like I did with you, Daddy, but he was too big inside my mouth. It was all I could do not to pass out. I was gasping, fighting to get breath.

"You can't breathe can you" he gasped.

His cock gagged into the back of my throat and I tried to swallow it down.

He cried out as he felt my tongue pressed up against the underside. I moaned. He was hot and burning in my mouth. I could feel the massive wet head rubbing the back of my throat. I gagged again as my sore, juicy lips sunk down further onto the length of his huge dick.

He held my head down hard against his lap. I couldn't breathe. I was suffocating against him, the smell of his lap, the heat of his skin and flesh, the touch of his hairy groin in my face. I managed to suck and suck, working my mouth around his cock in ways I knew would get him to cum hard and fast. Finally he growled and I knew he was about to cum.

He shoved his cock upwards again, bucking like a crazed animal into my face. I felt cum filling my mouth and it began to spill out the sides of my lips. I swallowed harder on the head of his cock and forced the hot cum down my throat. It pulsed over and over down my throat, pouring upwards into my mouth, around my teeth. I swallowed and drank madly. His white juice was salty and hot as he pumped my throat and mouth with it.

I gulped it down, but then he suddenly lifted me up and pulled my mouth off of him so he could spurt cum onto my face. It flew over my mouth and gushed on my chin, then dripped down onto my breasts. He grabbed his own cock and pumped it up and down, trying to get more cum onto my face. It hung off my hair and dribbled down the side of my face. I looked up at him innocently and he looked as if he'd seen an angel. His expression softened and he finally fell back on the bed with an exhausted groan.

His cock was half hard again now. I leaned in to lick it lightly. I always enjoyed the touch of soft cock on my tongue. He jerked with the feel of my kiss. I moved and wiped my face with the bedspread. My knees hurt from kneeling, and I had carpet burn. I stood up, and my legs clicked and ached. I leaned over him and kissed his mouth sweetly. He kissed back, his tongue darting in to meet mine. We kissed for a second before I left him quietly, to clean myself up in the bathroom.

Fifteen or twenty minutes later, I went downstairs and I fixed some dinner.

I was still so excited that he was here. It was almost like you being here, Daddy. He was here to satiate me until you got here, I could deal with that. I knew you had sent him to me for the weekend because you couldn't come up alone yourself. You wanted your little girl happy and pleased.

Poor Grandpa, I knew he was spent, but I also knew that for a while at least that meant more fun for me. He came downstairs after dinner with the quilt from my bed and some massage oil. I looked up at him, surprised.

"Grandpa. Are you going to eat anything?"

He just smiled mysteriously and pretended he hadn't heard me. I watched him as he got the room organized. He laid the rug out on the floor in the lounge room. He came to get me as I sat at the table, my dinner uneaten.

Grandpa took my hand and led me over to the area near the television where he had the quilt laid out. He began to slowly undress me.

He started with my top, slipping it up and over my head. My bare breasts were now visible to him. He stared for a while and leaned in to kiss each one lightly. His old, hot tongue darted out to lick up each nipple, lapping at each one in busy motions. Then his mouth moved over the nipples and he began to suck them up between his hungry teeth. I tried to move my arms around him, but he was too tall. I loved the feeling of his height around me, towering over me. I felt his hard mouth moving around my nipples, eating and sucking them, rolling my breasts around in his mouth, then kneading them. I stood in front of him, silently, unable to speak, unable to move.

He knelt down in front of me and began to kiss my belly. I giggled, ticklish at the touch of his lips and tongue in my bellybutton. He licked around the little hole of my navel and dipped his tongue in, then out again. My stomach quivered and moved against his face as he licked and suckled at my flesh.

As he fucked my bellybutton with his tongue, he pulled my skirt down over my knees. I stepped out of it and kicked it away. I felt his hands roam down to my ass, rounding over the curvy cheeks, then pulling them open and his finger dancing up and down the crack of my ass lightly, pulling the string of my panties back over his fingers. I rested my hands on the top of his head. His hair was oily and dry, and totally grey. He was balding too, he had been for years.

I stroked his head lightly, then down over his ears and his wrinkled neck.

He licked the front of my G string, just over my pussy. I shivered delightfully. His fat tongue began to lick around my thighs as he kissed my panties. I pressed his head harder into my lap but he resisted. Finally he pulled the panties down and I stepped out of them, too. He grabbed them and pressed them into his face, inhaling the sweet honey scent on the material.

They were damp and he licked them. The sight of my Grandpa doing this made me wetter and I began to massage his shoulders eagerly to hurry him up.

He laid me down on the quilt and onto my stomach. My cheek pressed into the bedspread and I sighed in ecstasy. I finally felt the cool oil on my back, and he smothered it all over me. My shoulders, the back of my arms, my back, my spine, down to the curve of my hip and my bottom. Then down my legs to my ankles, and my feet, where he tickled me. His hands roamed all over my body, then he turned me over and did the same on the front of me.

I closed my eyes as I felt the wave of hard, hot stroking hands rubbing and caressing my breasts, my belly, my knees, my legs. But not my pussy.

He concentrated fully on my thighs, near my inner thighs, then up at my breasts again, circling his hands heavily around my tits and nipples. He massaged them into hard, sore mounds. His hands slid over them again and again, the slick grease on his skin was velvetty, making his touch out of this world. I leaned sideways a little bit. I moaned.

I opened my legs for him to try to hurry him again. But he wouldn't touch my drenched, throbbing cunt. I could smell my own cum in the room, as the smoky sweet scent filtered the air. He continued to massage my abdomen, then down to my thighs again. I was writhing on the ground by the time he had finished.

"Oh God, Grandpa, please." I moaned.

"Mmm?"

"Oh please, touch me."

"Is your little pussy throbbing?"

I nodded, and reached out blindly for him, but he pulled away from my advances.

"Show me."

I lifted my legs up and opened them for him. He knelt between my knees and stared. I looked down to see him looking at my wet, pulsing cunt. I groaned.

"Please!" I cried.

"Your cunt is so beautiful." He whispered.

He teasingly reached out to touch my knees, parting them a little wider. I growled unhappily, and my hands began to knead against the quilt underneath me. My body was craving his touch.

"Oh God..."

And then finally I felt his hands on my bottom. He held each cheek, and easily lifted my ass up so that my lower body was up off the ground. I could feel his breathing almost, cooling the wetness in my pussy. I leaned back and wrapped my knees around his neck and he lowered his mouth onto my dripping pussy.

The touch of his hard lips on my cunt, the scratchy unshaven stubble of his chin and cheeks, and his tongue licking me was unbearable. I began to rock up against his mouth harder and harder. His tongue reached deep into my cunt hole and his fingers played with my clit until I was almost screaming.

I felt the pressure of orgasm thumping up inside my belly. I knew I was going to cum, and harder than ever. I could feel it pushing up and growing tighter inside me. He began to tongue my clit, wrapping his mouth around it, his tongue licking up and down, all around it. He licked in circular motions around it, then lapped up and down the entire length of my cunt. He sucked in the juices, he inhaled as he sucked.

Jool
Jool
49 Followers
12