A Letter To My Husband

Story Info
Wife gets lucky at the greenhouse.
1.9k words
70.8k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sorry to have to tell you this way, but I know that you won't be home from your trip for another few days, and I have to confess now. You know how I've been complaining that you spend too much time on the road? Well, this trip was the hardest yet. You've been gone for almost 3 weeks now, and between the children and the dog and the housework and the bills and everything else, I feel like I've been going nuts, and that's not even counting the lack of sex! That latest toy that you bought me is just great, but it's certainly no substitute for you. I know that you have to go, and I hate whining, but I need to explain why I've been unhappy in order to help you understand what happened.

The other morning I dropped Shaun and Patrick off at school, and then headed out to the garden center. I needed to pick up that new rose bush for the front garden, and since they were on sale I thought that I would get it then (I know, I know...I'm ALWAYS buying plants!) I went around to the back- you know, the big greenhouse? No one was there that I could see, so I just wandered around, looking at what they had in stock, and planning that new side garden that you're going to dig for me. I was standing there smelling the rosemary bushes- you know how I love rosemary!, and all of a sudden one new worker, at least he must be new because I'd certainly never seen him before, came in through the side door and stood there just looking at me.

I guess that I must have looked awful- since I was just going to the garden center, I hadn't really put on decent clothes- just those old denim cutoffs that I've had since high school, and my pink t-shirt that you gave me last Valentines Day. I know, I know- I'm not supposed to wear it out of the house since I got my implants, but it was the first thing that I saw when I got up this morning. Anyway, he stood there just staring at me...not saying anything at all. He was young- his blonde hair was kind of falling down over his eyes, and his jeans left nothing to the imagination at all...I could see a HUGE bulge in the front of them, that seemed to get bigger as my eyes rested on it.

I could feel my face getting a bit hot- I know that you keep telling me to keep my eyes open and LOOK at people, but he was the first man that I'd seen in ages that turned me on. There was something about him- the broad shoulders, the hair...he had the bluest eyes that I'd ever seen, so blue that I could see their color even from where I was standing. I wondered what it would be like to kiss him with those eyes looking back at me, and even more, I wondered exactly what that bulge in his jeans really looked like. Turning to hide the color in my face, I bent down to look at the table of herbs in front of me.

"Can I help you with anything, ma'am?" His deep voice called to me from across the room.

I mumbled that I was just looking, grabbed the first three pots that I could find, put them in my arms, and started off towards the front building to pay for them and get out of there. I knew myself well enough to know that if I didn't, I was going to do something that I might regret later.

I didn't realize until I got to the door that there was NO way that I could open it with all of the plants in my arms, so I turned to put one down, and there he was. Right beside me. Not only were those incredible eyes looking straight into mine, but I could smell him...that musky masculine odor, mixed with garden dirt...you KNOW what that does to me. I just looked at him- those eyes, a long, straight nose, little cleft in his chin...I was lost. I can't explain it, Husband...you know that I love you, and that I've never wanted you more than I do right now, but I didn't even think- I just reacted.

As his strong hands reached out to circle my waist I dropped my pots full of plants and stepped into his arms. He lifted me up and swung me around- moving me away from the shards of pottery, and sitting me on top of the sturdy table behind him. His arms were around me in a second, pulling me close as I raised my lips to his. My mouth opened automatically as his tongue searched mine out- he felt so different from you, but I just couldn't help it. I pulled his head down to mine and responded...at that moment, there was nothing that I wanted more than to have him close to me. I ran my hands over his broad shoulders, and then ducked my head down to fasten my mouth on his nipple as I pulled his shirt up. I was like a crazy woman...you would have thought that it was years since I'd had sex instead of just a few weeks.

I peeked up at him as I ran my tongue around his nipple, and saw him staring down at me with unbridled lust in his eyes. He reached down my shirt and slid his hand inside my bra, rubbing my nipple as I sucked on his. You know how you always say that I have the world's greatest mouth? Well, I think that he thought so too, because before I knew it he had his jeans unzipped and was pulling out the longest dick I'd ever seen. It was beautiful...I stopped my work on his nipple and looked at it in awe as he pulled it out.

"See anything you like?" he asked, watching my parted lips, and my nipples sticking out as far as they could through my shirt.

"Oh, God...may I?" I asked as I slid off of the table onto my knees in front of him.

You know that there's little that I enjoy more in life than giving a head job, and damn, I did my best. Cupping his balls in one hand I circled the base of his dick with the other as I took his gorgeous purple head into my mouth. I knew that there was no way that I could get all of it in without choking, but I did my best, sliding down on it as far as I could, then coming off in time with the stroking of my hand. I was SO wet...if I'd had an extra hand it would have been between my own legs, but as it was, all that I could do was squeeze my thighs together as hard as I could, trying SO hard to make myself cum.

He stood upright, hands on my head, moaning as I worked him as only I could...feeling his heat and hardness in my mouth, running my tongue over the huge veins on the side, and watching the head seem to get larger and larger as I struggled to get all of him into my mouth. As I moved faster and faster I could feel him hitting the back of my throat, and relaxed it as much as I could, wanting him as deeply inside of me as was possible. I could feel him tensing, and his hands getting stronger on my head as he moved his hips faster and faster. As I felt his balls start to swell I grabbed his hips and pulled him towards me as far as I could without choking, and then felt my mouth fill with the hot jet of cum that shot down my throat. There was no way that I could keep it all in my mouth...there was just too much of it. A bit of it ran out the corner, and I used my fingers to clean it up, looking him in the eye as I slowly licked them clean.

"God, you are GREAT!" he said, pulling me up and kissing me, licking the last trickle of cum off of my mouth. "Now it's your turn."

Without waiting for a response, he unzipped my shorts and pulled them down, then put me up on the table in front of him, holding my thighs wide apart as his tongue dove for my soaking wet pussy. I leaned back and let the sensations overwhelm me as he slowly circled my clit with his hot tongue, sliding a finger inside of me and twisting it as I moaned underneath him. He moved faster as I pressed against him, begging him to hurry. When I came in a gush of fluid over his face he wouldn't stop, but kept going, more softly, but then faster and harder as I felt the waves and waves of pleasure running through me. I didn't even know what all he was doing...I could feel fingers inside of me, his tongue everywhere, and something pressing up against my ass as I slid further down on the table.

I moaned ..."Please..." not even really sure what I was asking for, until I felt the head of that enormous cock just waiting at the entrance to my sopping wet hole.

"Oh yes," I said, with eyes wide open, watching as he lifted my hips to him, and biting my hand to stop my scream as he drove it into me. I'd never felt anything like it...I felt like I was getting ripped apart, but I couldn't stop cumming. As he slowly started moving back and forth, I begged him to fuck me harder, watching that huge length going in and out faster and faster.

"Aren't you the slut?" he asked, pleasure and teasing mixed with a bit of a hard note in his voice. "Coming in here and landing flat on your back after sucking off a stranger. You like this?" ramming me harder and harder.

The gasps of pleasure told him that I did as I writhed beneath him...I couldn't get away from his strong hands holding my thighs, and I didn't want to. As each orgasm rushed through me I loved it more, and begged him to continue until I was too sore for more. I felt so used as I felt him pull out of me, and it was great. "Cum on me," I asked him, knowing that he hadn't cum inside of me.

He stood between my still outstretched legs, stroking himself until he came in great jets of fluid all over my stomach and my thighs...covering me with the sticky sweetness. He leaned against me for a minute, and then got a cloth and helped me clean what I hadn't been able to get with my fingers, laughing and kissing me all the while. As he helped me pick out new plants, I thought about how I was going to tell you about it, and then I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left, and now I'm sitting here wondering how you're going to take this. You know how much I love you, and how much I miss you, and I wish that you were here right now so that I could tell you in person.

Is it okay if I go back there again tomorrow? I kind of forgot the rosebush.

I love you,

Your Wife

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Plot?

Whma Bam thank you maam is nice but it would help to have a plot to support the sex. The wife going bonkers at the first young stud she sees is not exactly great seduction description. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A cute story.

It rare for a wife to confess.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Hotwife's Tropical Vacation My husband spoils me with a trip to a naked paradise.in Group Sex
Turning 40 Pt. 01 Approaching her 40th Birthday Gail finally starts to go wild.in Loving Wives
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Wendy's Weekend Wife takes desperate measures to save her husband's job.in Novels and Novellas
Three Weeks in Texas How a wife cuckolds her husband for the first time.in Fetish
More Stories