A Letter To My Husband Ch. 2

Story Info
This time, it is his fantasy.
1.3k words
4
40.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we start to pull out of the drive a woman comes running up to the car and waves you down. You stop of course to see what she needs and she says, "My date left me here, could you please give me a ride?" You look over at me and raise your eyebrows in question, I say "sure, why not." I slide over next to you and she gets in the front seat with us. A bit of a squeeze with all of us, it presses my thighs against yours and hers. Not an unpleasant feeling, just different. You ask her where she wants to go, and she says, "home I guess, it looks like I've been ditched for the night."

"We were going to another club for a bit, would you like to join us?" I find this invitation a bit odd, considering the way our night has gone so far, but I don't want to be rude. "Yes, if you don't mind, I'm not really ready to go home yet, I'm Cindi, good to meet you both."

We drive a short distance to a 'gentlemen's club' and sit at a table in the back. We have been here a few times and you know that I like to watch the girls dance. I can see myself on stage, moving erotically, enjoyed by total strangers. I also like to watch you watch the girls dance.

We order our drinks and sit back to watch the show. Cindi is sitting a little closer than she has to, pressing her leg against mine. She confesses, "I was watching the two of you on the dance floor and in the parking lot of the club." She puts her hand under the table on my thigh and my heart skips a beat. "I imagined myself joining you." I feel a bit uncomfortable at first, my heart is racing, I have never been with another woman, but the fire burning inside me overcomes my timidity. You say, "That is my biggest fantasy, to be with two women." You see where her hand is resting and put your arm around my shoulder, sliding your hand down to cup my breast under my dress. I groan and put my hand between your legs and start to massage you through your jeans. Cindi leans over and kisses me, her tongue teasing, her breath hot against my lips. Her hand goes between my thighs and she starts slowly rubbing up and down spreading my legs and pushes her finger inside of me.

I gasp. She smiles, unbuttons the front of my dress, and takes the nipple of the breast you are holding into her mouth, flipping it with her tongue while putting her finger in and out of my dripping pussy. Her tongue and lips brush your fingers, and she sucks one into her mouth and licks it, sliding it in and out. She pulls her finger out of me and puts it in her mouth with yours, sucking our wetness from her finger, tasting both of us, our cum blended from our encounter in the parking lot. I picture her sucking your hard cock. Will I mind? No, the thought of watching her go down on you is making me wild. Your erection is swollen to the bursting point. I can feel you straining against your jeans. I feel the drops of moisture that have soaked through. I start to unzip them but you say with a wicked grin "no, I think it's time we left, before things get too out of control."

Returning to the car it is decided that we go back to Cindi's place to play in the hot tub. Cindi gives you directions and off we go. I hope it isn't far! I reach over and give your cock a squeeze. I have never felt you so hard! I have to touch you. I unzip your jeans and release you. Your erection stands tall, the head glistening with drops of pre-cum. I begin to stroke you. You reach down and press your finger to my clit spreading my lips while Cindi begins to use her wonderful fingers again. My hips begin to move against your fingers. Cindi slips her tongue into my mouth and we kiss deeply, almost frantically.

She takes my hand from your cock and puts it against her mound. I feel her moisture through her panties. Hesitantly at first I start to rub her through the silk, putting the length of my finger along her lips, pressing her panties into her. She groans wanting more. I push aside her panties and slip my finger into her. She bucks against my hand, pushing my finger more deeply. I insert another and rest my thumb on her clit. I begin to move my thumb in a slow circle while moving my fingers in and out. She leans back against the car door, her legs open wide to give you a good view while I continue to finger her to orgasm. You tell me "Later I want to watch you use your tongue."

By this time we are at her house, Cindi says "Hurry up and come in where we will be comfortable." She takes us out to the deck in back to the hot tub and goes to the bar to fix us a drink. She tells us to make ourselves at home. We start to undress one another, slowly, kisses between each button, and she comes over and helps me to take off your clothes. We undress Cindi, and get in the hot tub. The warm water feels sensuous whirling around our bare flesh. We press our bodies against you, one on each side, we each have our legs open and thrust ourselves against your thighs, pulling your legs apart, stroking your cock and balls, kissing your neck and chest. Rubbing our hands all over your body, touching each other, exploring one another's sensitive spots. Our mouths meet, the three of us sharing kisses, fencing with our tongues, three bodies pressed tightly together. Cindi suggests, "Why don't we move this to my bedroom?" We climb out of the tub, slowly, not wanting to let go of our embrace.

We lay you back on the bed, and begin kissing a trail down your body until we reach your hard cock. She looks at me questioningly, I nod yes and she takes you in her mouth and sucks the pre-cum from your swollen head. Ah yes, you like that don't you? I lean down between your legs and massage your balls with my tongue, sucking them gently into my hot mouth. Licking the sensitive spot between your hole and balls while she sucks and strokes you. We both turn around to give you access to us, and you put your fingers in each of us, rubbing our clits with your thumbs.

You tell Cindi "I want to taste you." She straddles your head lowering herself to feel your tongue slide inside her. The sight of your tongue licking and teasing another woman is driving me mad! I impale myself on your hard pole, facing her so that I can ride you while I watch. We reach out to one another, kissing, playing with each other's breasts. She leans over and runs her tongue across both of us, stopping at each stroke to flip her tongue on my clit and suck it into her mouth. It feels so good! You love the way it feels too, you start moving your hips to penetrate me deeper, sucking and licking her like a man that is starved.

You grab her hips and pull her down harder, burying your face. Cindi rises up and grinds herself on your mouth. She cries out with ecstasy, her body shaking with an incredible orgasm. I feel you start to throb and know you are ready too. I move off of you and Cindi joins me in stroking and sucking you until you explode in our faces. We lap it up like a kittens sipping cream, and she has cum so hard that I can see it shining on your face.

We all lie back on the bed, cuddling close for a while. Cindi gets up and says, "I'm going to take a shower, give you time to recuperate. I WILL be back!"