A Letter to my Lover

Story Info
A fantasy with a surprise twist.
1.1k words
4.38
40.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A letter to my lover....)

Sweetie...

I was thinking about our next day together... what we might do. Perhaps we'll have lunch at some nice little cafe. Maybe we'll find one with a booth in the corner, or a table a little off to the side and out of the way.

If we're lucky we'll get one of those waiters that sort of disappears after they bring you your food. I might have a glass of wine or two and get a little brave. You've been thinking about some of the things we've talked about... and I make sure to remind you of them while we're sitting there.

I reach my hand over and slide it up your leg. Looking around us I see that no one is looking, so I slowly slide it higher and discover that your dry cleaner has shrunk your pants.

Oops, wrong... but you really need my help to be comfortable.

Too bad, the waiter pops back over to see if we need anything so I remove my hand and smile innocently at him while you order us another couple of wines.

We wait patiently while he brings them... knowing that once our glasses are refreshed he won't be back for a while.

In the meantime I lean over to you closely enough so that my breast rubs up against your hand, which is resting on the table. You slide your fingers under my halter top and caress my nipple which needs little encouragement to become tight and erect. As the waiter heads over with our wine you pinch it slightly before I pull away.

After he is gone I lean over to kiss you... sliding my hand under the table at the same time and between your legs.

Your pants are still way too tight and, wanting you to be comfortable, I look for a way to provide you with some relief.

I realize that the tablecloth will provide excellent cover if I just slide it down a little further toward us and, as I do that, I use my other hand to unzip you.

You are so hard. I move closer to you and slide my hand around your shaft... moving slowly up, then down. Teasing you with my fingers I circle the tip, teasing the top as a small drop of moisture appears in anticipation of what is to come.

I hear you moan as I slide my hand back down, gripping you more firmly as I whisper in your ear, telling you what I'm going to be doing to you.

I continue sliding my hand up and down your shaft, not too much, trying to stay in control, as we are still in a public place.

You groan as I move a little faster, then slower.... then faster again.

I stop suddenly as the waiter comes back over and asks us if we're ready for our check.

I respond..

"He's ready I think."

You almost choke on your laughter. I smile when I see your hand shaking as you pick up your wine glass to finish the last few drops.

I leave you for a minute to go to the ladies room... you're going to need time to prepare before we leave the restaurant.

I picture you paying the check, then heading back toward where I went, wondering what is taking me so long.

I hear your footsteps and, as I hear them approaching the bathroom door, I reach out and drag you inside, locking it quickly behind you.

It's completely dark inside and you reach your hands out trying to feel your way around.

I hear your quick intake of breath as I guide your hand to my body so you can discover with your fingers what you can't see with your eyes. When you feel my wetness you realize I'm ready for you, right there, right now.

Without any light or vision available, you use your hands to find your way, you turn me, bending me over the counter.

Using your foot to spread my legs apart, I hear your zipper as you release yourself and plunge into me in one hard thrust, almost lifting me from my feet.

This is so exciting, you inside me, the sounds of the busy restaurant coming through the walls, and I begin to moan in pleasure as you slam into me over and over again.

Fearing that we'll be overheard, you put your hand over my mouth to quiet me, which really just excites me even more.

Here we are in the dark, you're pounding away in me, I can't speak, and all of a sudden it occurs to me that I really didn't get a good look at you when I pulled you into the bathroom.

I mean, I assumed it was you coming down the hall. But, what if it wasn't?

What if you are still sitting out there at our table wondering what is taking me so long?

I begin to struggle, trying to get free of your hand, but you (is it you?) simply read this as a further sign of passion and grip me harder, plunging into me over and over again. I feel my orgasm building and I feel your legs tense as you, too, reach the end.

Your hand slips from my mouth as you grab my hips with both hands... pulling me against you as you thrust deeper into me. My mind is so fogged over now, I'm so close to the edge that I'm only focused now on the feeling of you as you pump yourself into me, our orgasms exploding together... the feeling of you as you slow your motions, thrusting into me one more time and holding yourself there while you feel my breathing slow.

After a moment you slide out of me. I feel you kiss the back of my neck and hear you zip yourself back up.

I don't have time to turn around in the cramped bathroom as I hear you snap the lock on the door, open it, and slip out.

I turn on the light, making any needed adjustments before I head out. I take a deep breath, open the door. I'm hoping to see you standing just outside.

You're not though, and my heart starts racing as I walk back toward our table.

"There you are," you say as you hand the check to the waiter and rise from the table. "What took you so long?"

I'm really at a loss for words and you sense something is wrong.

"I, uh..."

"Come on, let's get out of here," you say.

You take my hand as you walk past and sort of drag me along. I'm looking confused, looking around, looking at you, looking at the bathroom door.

The glaring sunlight hits us as we step out of the restaurant. I try to read the expression on your face... I mean, how do I pose the question I need to ask? ...Should I ask?

"You're all right aren't you?" you wink. "I mean, small dark places don't get you claustrophobic do they?"

"Hell no."

I smile and squeeze your hand.