A Liberated Wife Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding tight to a fistful of cock, Hanna stared questioningly over at her husband. Thankfully, he nodded! So, when an exceedingly excited Hanna popped up straddling me, she was babbling, telling Phil "Really, you missed it, Bob fucked my mouth! Fuck, he shot this Absolutely gigantic load of cum; practically straight in to my throat...fuck honey, I loved it too!" Sitting poised, with the head of my cock trying hard to nose its way past her vagina's tight opening, she gushed, telling hubby how she'd already made Carla "Scream her head off...really, bunches of times!" Maybe it was my pitiful whimpering; whatever, with a giggle, she lifted up, and then slammed down, impaling herself on eight inches of rigidly jutting, and ready to explode cock! It didn't go off, at least not while a grinning Phil gawked; watching his giggling wife take agonizingly slow trips up and down the length of a poor frustrated cock .

Fucking fine, I told myself, the fools seen my cock, dripping with his wife's juices sliding in and out of her energetically pumping pussy! So sure, it's about, fuck its past time he got to watch her getting righteously fucked. Pulling Hanna down, I blistered her soft lips under a lip crushingly intense kiss; and then, I rolled her on to her back. I slapped a high five with my buddy, grabbed his sputtering wife's ankles, and pushed her legs back over her head. And then, just the way he'd fucked my wife on that long ago night, I fucked his. Hanna was gasping "Oh God, oh God," over and over, and every time she did, I drove in to her even harder.

Carla was whooping "Do it, do it," which of course I was going to do anyway!

Hanna must have been watching my face, because I heard her shrieked "yes, yes, do it, oh fuck yes, cum in me!"

Feeling that sweet surge tear loose, and begin to rip through me, I fleetingly thought , sure hope Phil's getting what he hoped for, and bellowed "Oh fuck yes, now!" Sure, I'd enjoyed seeing Phil's look of spellbound wonder as he watched me pound in and out of Hanna. But, that was nothing compared to his wide eyed, jaw dropping look of disbelief, when I ripped my cock out of her, and buried her perky tits under an absolute deluge of cum!

We did get around to dinner, and not much later either. After dinner, for dessert, of course, I let him watch me feed his wife a generous helping of thick hot cum. Not about to be left out, Carla whipped up a little dessert of her own. And while she did, I did my best to keep Hanna entertained! But, short of a blindfold, there wasn't anything that was going to stop her from watching her husband enthusiastically enjoying another man's wife. Honestly, when he bent Carla over, spanked her, and then took her ass with the ferocity of a maddened bull, Hanna went practically orgasmic!

Not much later, and being a good sport, I deferred, letting Carla spank my buddy's wife! And then, while Phil whistled and hooted, I took his ankle grabbing wife's ass with unrestrained gusto!

That night was just the beginning for Phil and Hanna. They didn't exactly become full blown swingers, well not right away anyway! In fact it was the almost unbelievable secret Carla had let slip that led to their next erotic adventure. Neither Phil nor I minded that our wife's had carried on a long torrid affair; well Ok, we minded that we hadn't been there to witness it! Still, for having kept it a secret that pair of rambunctious wife's ended up owing their husband's a sexual forfeit. Carla made good on hers one night in a parking lot. Phil, making a great call, decided a poker game would make the perfect setting for Hanna to make good on hers!

It was Saturday night; and, the game was on! Usually once a month, a group of guys from my University days get together for a rousing game of low stakes poker. That night, the game was at my place. Five of my buddies showed up; but, only four of them showed up expecting another one of our typical, run of the mill Saturday night games. Who knew; but that Saturday night's game was destined to become legend!

As promised, my buddy Phil showed up early, lugging a case of brew. Right away, I knew he had something more then poker on his mind! Why; because strolling in right behind him was his pretty wife Hanna, a small overnight bag slung over her shoulder! Suspecting something, I just wasn't sure what; I said "Hi," gave her a quick hug, and asked "What's up? If you're looking for Carla, she's already skedaddled! I think she's out cruising for trouble with Jackie!"

"No," she replied, sighing dramatically, before adding "I'm here, because Phil's decided its time for me to pay off that dumb forfeit. Yeah, that big lunk wearing the shit eating grin, says I get to be your serving wench tonight!" And then Phil's formerly, and that's only up until a couple of weeks ago, straight laced wife said, with an unmistakable hint of mischief in her voice "Yeah, and yippee, I suppose I'll be serving lots more then beer and chips!"

Still wearing that shit eating grin, Phil interrupted, to say "Un-huh, as if you aren't going to love all the attention! Now, run along and change!" Hanna flipped him the bird, but hey, she was grinning! An affectionate smack on her wig-wagging ass sent her on her way.

I stopped to admire that marvelous piece of suggestively swaying ass, but caught up with Phil in the kitchen. While Phil shoe horned cans of beer in to the refrigerator, he told me "I'm not sure what Hanna's got in that bag; but, she swears no one's going to mistake her for a Nun! Man, I just wish I could see their faces when she opens the door!" Gads, I thought; and a couple of weeks ago, I'd have been surprised if he let her out of the house wearing shorts!

In the den, Phil and I were setting up a big eight sided poker table, one we made in Adult Ed Woodshop a couple of years ago. Made out of Mahogany and Oak, it had built in chip racks, drink holders and ashtrays, and well, let's just say it was the thing to be under in the event of an earthquake. I looked up at Phil's barely audible "Oh fuck," and thought, oh fuck, oh fuck is right! Crossing the room, Hanna strutted, her smile full of mischief, and her eyes flashing with unmistakable sexual excitement. Stopping, she posed, a supremely confident sexual animal., the first thing that crossed my mind, after wow anyway, was that not only weren't the guy's going to believe their eyes, they weren't even going to recognize her!. Obviously enjoying his game, an evilly chuckling Phil went back to work. Me, damn straight, I stared!

Like they were laser guided, my eyes burned over every tantalizingly seductive inch of that bit of blonde perfection. Hanna's blonde hair brought out the color in her subtly made up eyes, and her lips looked soft and seductively pouty under shimmery lip gloss. The clingy jade silk cami she wore, did more then just perfectly set off her pretty eyes. Provocatively clinging to every soft curve of perky breasts, it showed off not only a pair of prominently erect nipples, but every aroused bump decorating her areola. Below a bare midriff, tan and taut, she wore a matching pair of silk boy shorts. Those curve hugging shorts laced up in front, leaving no doubt at all that Hanna was a natural blonde! Below that enticingly scanty bit of lingerie, tan thighs tapered in to muscular calves, her shapely legs ending in simple black stiletto heeled pumps. Mercifully the doorbell rang, before I utter some inane, and undoubtedly inadequate bit of flattery!

Chuck drew the honor of being first to receive a cheery "Hi, I'm going to be your serving wench tonight!" That was right before she gave him a lingering, lip scorching kiss. Shell shocked by that blonde bombshell, he just stood there gawking. Giggling, Hanna pointed at Chuck, flashed me a wink, and asked "Gosh is he going to be OK?" Before I could come up with the appropriate smart-ass answer though, she led the stunned looking guy off by the hand.

Hanna had just handed Chuck a beer, when the doorbell rang again. She took off, greeting Steve and Mike with a bubbly "Hi there guy's, I'm going to be serving you tonight!"

While Steve blushed furiously under her passionate embrace, Mike managed a loud wolf whistle, and an "Oh fuck me!" Forewarned, mike was ready, eagerly stepping in and wrapping his arms around Hanna. I checked, and Phil wasn't watching. Too bad, I thought, he would have liked the way his buddy latched on to his wife's tasty ass, and enthusiastically returned her kiss!

By the time Steve and Mike were popping open cans of beer, Hanna was back at the door greeting the last of the night's participants, good old Dewey. Only Dewey, always a bit stodgy, shied away from Hanna's kiss. At least the fool let her take his hand, and lead him to the den. And with that, I declared "OK, everyone's here; so let's play poker!"

We got started, and that's without Phil having told the guys why a scantily clad Hanna was playing waitress. He went right on ignoring their questioning looks, grinning as they surreptitiously eyed his virtually naked wife. Finally, after several hands, he pulled Hanna on to his lap, and calmly explained "Hey, relax guys, it's a poker game, and we're here to have fun! Hanna's here for your pleasure, and to serve, aren't you honey?" I figured the glint of mischief in the quick, amused glance she swept around the table, belied her meekly submissive nod. Tilting her face up, Hanna returned Phil's surprisingly ferocious kiss, giggling as he explained "But hey, I'm going to let Hanna tell you guys the rules, OK!"

"Rules," she started, adding a haughty "What rules?" But then, that ballsy blonde with the impishly challenging grin, told us "Really guys, its simple, I'm not allowed to say no! Only gosh, Phil's turned in to a nasty old pervert, and wants to watch! But all that means is, big deal, the yes side of things has to happen right here!"

Phil dismissed a flurry of questions with a wave, and a succinct "Whoa guys, just enjoy, and never mind why!" Meanwhile, Hanna made the rounds, sliding on to one lap after another, her kisses adding a clear explanation point to her bold declaration! From then on, every winner found Phil's wife snuggling in to his lap, adding a blatantly sexual kiss to his winnings. That would have been just fucking awesome; except, guess who never got one?

Hoping a break might change my luck, I was just about to get up, when Phil stopped me, with a "Yo Bob!" I'd been expecting it, so I sat there listening, while he asked "hey, seeing as how Hanna wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Carla, how about you fill the guys in?"

Cornered, I salvaged a partial victory, with my "Asshole, sure, only all I'm going to tell about is Carla's forfeit! Besides, Hanna's side of the story's going to sound a lot more interesting coming from her!" Well the nasty fucker agreed with me! So, while I wondered why Hanna wasn't already naked, I played cards, and told my buddies a little story.

Leaving Hanna to fill in the details, I started by telling my buddies" OK, this all got started when Carla let something slip. It even blew my mind, but guess what? Well, apparently, for the past year or so, every time us guys got together to play poker, Carla and Hanna hooked up for some wild girl on girl sex. Later, Hanna can tell you all about that. So anyway, and only because she kept it a secret, Carla offered me a forfeit"!

I shut up when Mike won a hand, mostly because something in his wolfish grin said that things were going to heat up. Sure enough, I watched Mike ravish Hanna's mouth, and I watched his hands slide up under her jade green cami too. That sizzling kiss ended, and Hanna yanked that top off over her head, and sent it flying. That left me hoping the guys could listen and gawk at the same time; because, it sure looked like Mike was trying to dial in Mars using Hanna's nipples! So, I told Dewey to deal, and then ordered "now pay attention, don't make me repeat myself," and got on with my erotic tale.

I began, "One night I told Carla we were going out, and that I wanted her to dress real slutty. We were in the car, when I told her where we were going and why.

You guys know GOODIES that bar over by the University, right? Well, we walked in, Carla wearing a leather skirt so short that if she moved the wrong way, anyone paying attention would know her pussy was just as bare as her ass! And, her fucking blouse might just as well have been transparent! Anyway, by then, I'd already told her that I wanted her to pick out some lucky dude, and invite him out to the parking lot for a blow-job.

OK, so maybe its two shots of Tequila later, and Carla was off slow dancing with this monster sized guy! So, I sat there watching them swapping tongue, while he looked for her missing panties. The asshole actually flipped her skirt up, and made damn sure his buddies got a good look too! And then, she dragged him over, introduced us, and after a round of shots, we headed for the parking lot!"

It was my deal, but when I noticed Hanna sitting at the bar, I passed. I waved her over, pulled her on to my lap, and told her to play my cards while I went on with my story. So, while she played poker, I played with her very pretty, and I just happened to know size 34-B size tits. With the lightest of touches, I stroked her crinkling areola, her hard pointy nipples, and that deliciously soft, silky smooth ultra sensitive skin hiding out on the underside of her delightfully perky tits. But I lost that hand too, and figured it was about time to take a break. But first, I wanted to get my story to a point where, if not precisely a cliff-hanger, at least the guys would want to hear more!

Hurriedly, I explained "Seriously guys, It was a non stop grope fest the whole way too! Fuck, by the time we made it to the car, I was surprised Carla wasn't already naked! Yeah, well, it didn't take her long to remedy that! Anyway, the car was parked next to a building, and I wandered over to lean against it.

Well, by the time I turned around, Carla was already squatting, and pulling a porn star size cock out of that guy's pants. She swooped in, and swallowed that monster whole! The surprising thing was, that when she let it slide back out of her throat; fuck, I mean,, the guy hadn't even cum yet! Whatever, I guess that was a good thing; because, she got up, walked over, and gave me a kiss. Fine, but then she strutted right back over to her waiting stud...yeah, and his big fat cock! Right there in front of him, she stripped out of that skirt and blouse, and tossed them on the hood of the car. So there's Carla, bare ass naked, practically in the middle of a parking lot, and she's blowing some guy who probably can't even remember her name, fucking awesome!" Figuring that was a pretty good place to stop, I pushed away from the table.

Ordering "Beer wench," I wandered over to lean against the bar. Returning, Hanna dutifully handed me a beer, and I ordered "not a word now," and pushed that icy can against one pretty pink nipple. Her mouth opened in a big O, but she remained silent, even when I treated her other nipple to the same icy treatment. And then, while she giggled, I used a slowly flicking tongue to thaw out that twosome of half frozen treats. Meanwhile, Dewey won another hand; so, a giggling Hanna scurried off. That left me watching an uncomfortable looking Dewey, grudgingly return Hanna's offered kiss. Disappointed, I was still shaking my head, when Chuck stopped by on his way back from a bathroom break.

My perpetually skeptical buddy asked me straight out "Hey, Hanna isn't really going to put out, I mean, come on?" Warily eyeing my beer, her timing perfect, up walked the lady in question. Knowing actions speak louder then words, I figured I'd arrange a pleasant little demonstration for Chuck. So, I sat my beer down, and pulled Hanna in to my arms. A kiss she returned with a fiery intensity that screamed, take me, ended with a handful of her hair curled in my fist. While Chuck stared goggle eyed, I gently pulled her head back, and asked "You're a horny little bitch aren't you?" I got the expected nod, and asked "OK, and Phil loves watching you playing the sex crazed slut doesn't he?" Another nod and I ordered "Well then, go on, show Chuck you mean it!"

Without a word, Hanna dropped to her knees. Looking up, and straight in to Chuck's eyes, she unbuckled, unzipped, and then, she pulled down his pants . Putting on a deliberately erotic show, Hanna began with sensuous looking flicking licks that ran up and down the length of Chuck's cock. Having enjoyed her teasing ways, and knowing what to expect, I waited until the blonde headed showoff slurped Chuck's balls in to her mouth. That's when I bent, caught her hands, pulled them around behind her back, and purred in to her ear "Now you little prick tease, get him off, and just as fast as you can too!" Well, lickety-split, the head of Chuck's cock replaced his balls; and then, wham-o, she drove it deep in to her throat. Like a pumping machine, she pistoned her lips up and down that cock's wetly glistening length in a steadily increasing tempo. Well she did, right up until Chuck reached for her head anyway! And then, with his hands tangled in her hair, she bobbed her head, popping his cock's head in and out of her mouth.

I liked it, but I didn't need to hear his groaned "Oh fuck yes," to know my buddy was getting his rocks off. Oh Hell no; because, Hanna went right on popping her lips on and off that cock's cum erupting head. It was almost like watching some cock hungry porn girl instead of my best friend's wife. And just like in a porno, I watched as much cum squirt back out of Hanna's mouth as she managed to gulp down. Not to worry, with five guys cheering her on, only five, because Chuck was sort of distracted, Hanna's flicking tongue carefully licked every drop of cum off his cock. And then, just like a pussycat, her flicking tongue darted, stretching out to clean her face. Surprising the hell out of me, because he can be a real prig, Chuck helped Hanna to her feet; and oh my god, he kissed her, really kissed her!

Back at the table, I finally won a hand, collected my kiss, and decided to give Hanna's prominently erect nipples a bit of specialized attention. While Phil dealt another hand, I ordered his squirming wife to hold still, and went right on pinching her nipples in a vice like grip. She played my hand, well, she held up my cards anyway, bouncing in my lap, as she quietly muttered "Oh God," over and over!! Phil was pulling in his winning pot, when I released Hanna's tortured nipples. And as the blood surged back in to them, well forget quiet; because, she positively shrieked "Oh fuck...Bob, you're such a bastard!"

Making the rounds, Hanna kissed everyone, even a blushing Dewey! Finally settling on Phil's lap, her husband kissed her like a man in love! So OK, maybe it was more like a man with a raging hard-on! But then, chuckling nastily, he murmured what turned out to be instructions in to his softly giggling wife's ear.

It seemed obvious something was up, when a mischief eyed Hanna got up and walked over to the bar. Kicking off her pumps, she poured herself a shot of vodka, pounded it, and slammed down a second one. And then, with a radiant, but impishly grinning Hanna practically swaggering back to the table, Phil got up and headed for the bar. I spotted him handing her the deck of cards as they passed; and knew, oh yeah, something was definitely up alright!

Without pausing, Hanna used Phil's vacated chair, gracefully stepping up on to the table. Bare feet planted on green felt, Hanna slowly turned, giving each of us a nice long look at a stunningly erotic sight! With her back to Phil's vacated spot, she licked her lips suggestively, planted a fist on a cocked hip, and told us "OK boys, it's like this...high card gets to remove my pretty green panties! And then...we'll play for something a little bit more interesting, OK?"