A Life Changing Evening

Story Info
Some of our fantasy scenarios come to life unexpectedly.
5.7k words
35.3k
16
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonWen
TonWen
14 Followers

We've always had a great sex life, neither of us are shy with each other. We talk and share our fantasies. Our fantasies often involved other people but I don't believe either of us ever wanted to take any of those fantasies further than fantasy stage.

One day that changed, the following is what happened.

A friend of ours, Matt, who we had each known since high school used to visit regularly. He had married about the same time as we did to a woman who never fitted in with any of his group of friends and who maintained her own group of friends with whom she would socialise. Matt was quite often left alone so he used to visit us. Many Thursday and Saturday evenings it would be the three of us just relaxing at our place. We used to play cards, watch movies and sometimes have challenges against each other on various games on the PlayStation.

Matt's wife landed a new job which took her interstate for work at least once a month. Initially it was depart Monday, home Friday. After a few months she started staying on at whatever location she was working at, often Sydney, Melbourne or Hobart for the weekends. "Making the most of the opportunities' she told Matt. She was apparently making good money but contributed little to their house, spending most of it on herself.

Eighteen months after starting the new job she failed to come home on the Sunday evening as Matt was expecting. He rang the airlines and was told there was no booking for her on their flights. He couldn't raise her on her mobile and was on the verge of reporting her missing when on Monday morning she sent a text message to say she was now living in Hobart and no longer needed Matt in her life.

The breakup occurred the same weekend that we celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary in March 1992. We had spent the weekend in Melbourne having a dirty weekend and as much sex as we could. We had attended a couple of adult cinemas which were nice but also a bit sleazy. We had spent Saturday morning at a leisure expo and lashed out and bought a spa. At the adult cinemas which both had sex shops attached we bought some more intimate things for the two of us to experiment with... Anyway, the weekend ended with Matt at our place on the Sunday night absolutely distraught that Joanne hadn't come home and couldn't be contacted. We were all relieved once he received the message from her on the Monday morning even though it wasn't good news.

As time went by Matt continued his routine of visiting us most Thursdays and Saturdays. Early on after the split he was struggling and I think the only good meals he ate were those we gave him but after a few months he seemed to be back to his jovial, larrikin self. In fact, better than he had been since prior to marrying Joanne.

It took about three months for our spa to be built, delivered and installed. We had wanted a pool but that was out of our reach at that time so the spa was a compromise. Most Saturday nights ended up with all of us in the spa at some point. I bet you are now all thinking that this is where our first time happened but you would be wrong. What it meant was that Matt and I used to wear shorts and Wendy would wear her swimmers, a one piece suit mostly and from time to time a bikini. None of her outfits were revealing though back then she had the body for skimpy swim suits.

One Thursday evening Wendy was getting drinks ready to take out to the spa. She left the fridge door open while pouring her wine and somehow she managed to hurt herself on the top corner of the fridge door as she was turning to put the wine back. The top corner of the door got her in the ribs to the side of her shoulder blade. We went and enjoyed our drinks in the spa and following the spa Matt went off home. Wendy and I had a shower before going to bed. As she came out of the shower and I was heading in I saw what looked like a nasty bruise coming up where the fridge door had got her. Wendy said it was quite tender.

On the following Saturday Matt was once again at our place. He had taken to providing meat and drinks every Saturday when he came over and doing the cooking. This particular night he had brought a rack of lamb and told us he had never cooked one before but would give it a go. He also had a fresh apple and rhubarb pie for desert. Wendy is a great cook, quite accomplished with some things and Rack of Lamb was something she excelled at. She told Matt to take care of the vegies and she would prep the lamb for him. Together they produced a fantastic meal.

It was after we had eaten that Matt remembered the pie. We were all full so decided that we didn't need the pie. Matt and I did the dishes (no dishwasher back then) while Wendy set up the table ready for cards. As we finished the cleanup Wendy came back a in her one piece swimsuit. Matt gave her one of his bear hugs and said thanks for helping with the rack of lamb, he hadn't realised they needed so much preparation. Wendy pulled away after the hug with a bit of a strange look on her face and said that her ribs were still sore from her contact with the fridge the other night. Matt was immediately concerned that he had hurt her and offered to check it. Matt was a nurse and it wasn't unusual for him to take charge of any minor medical type issues.

Matt had Wendy sit on one of our dining chairs and pulled the arm opening of her swimsuit to the side to see the sore area which was now sporting a huge blue / purple bruise. Matt suggested that it needed a light massage to try and move old blood from the area and started giving me instructions on what to do... Rub in this direction, apply pressure here and here but not there. It sounded technical to me so I said it would be better if he did it.

Matt positioned Wendy so she was leaning forward with her elbows propped on her knees. Standing beside her and reaching over the back of the chair he started rubbing her through the swimsuit. After a couple of minutes he said that it would be much better if it was done without the swimsuit and with the use of some oil and recommended that I did it later on. The swimsuit wasn't allowing him to feel the right pressures to apply and he didn't want to hurt her of do any further damage.

I was still hesitant in doing the massage when there were technical things involved and specially if doing something wrong could hurt her. I suggested Wendy maybe wait and book in for a professional massage after the weekend. Matt said he could save us the $30 or $40 if we had some suitable oil but Wendy would need to get changed into her bikini or preferably an old bra so that the oil didn't wreck her clothing.

While Wendy went to change I went looking for our baby oil that we used from time to time for our own fun massages. There wasn't much left but I hoped what was there was enough for Matt to take care of Wendy's bruised side and back. I took it into the kitchen, poured it into a glass bowl and microwaved it for 30 seconds to warm it up.

Wendy returned wearing a flesh coloured bra and a pair of shorts. The bra was one she had purchased recently and that I had called a granny bra. Nothing exciting about it at all and it certainly didn't flatter her. She said she felt weird wearing a bra in front of Matt even though she knew that wearing a bikini showed more. She had recently thrown out all her old bras so decided that if one was going to get oil stains it may as be this one that I didn't like.

Wendy sat in the same position as she had previously on the chair. Matt removed his shirt so as to avoid getting oil on it also then dipped his fingers into the warmed oil and spread some over the bruised area on her back. A couple of moments later he needed more oil and then more shortly after again. He was getting very little by dipping fingers into the bowl so picked the bowl up to pour some out but with the glass bowl and his slippery fingers lots of oil poured out and ran down Wendy, some straight over her bra strap and down into the waistband of her shorts and some around her ribs and around to her tummy where some of it dripped onto her shorts on the upper thighs and more ran down to the front of her shorts. Not wanting her shorts to be ruined she raced off to the laundry, put her shorts in to soak and came back with an old towel wrapped around her waist.

Matt had wiped his hands off on some paper towel I had given him from the kitchen. This time he was able to pour the right amount of oil onto her back and quickly spread it with one hand whilst he put the bowl containing the oil back on the table. He worked on Wendy for probably 10 minutes, moving the bra straps this way and that to massage the areas he needed to get to. Wendy said that although it hurt it also felt good. The massage was extended to her shoulders and neck as Matt started working the areas surrounding the bruising. Wendy said she didn't realise her shoulders were so sore so Matt sat her upright and started working on them but needed more oil. He asked me to pour it out due to his hands being oily again. As I tried to slowly pour some out the oil ran over the edge of the bowl, followed the shape of the bowl for a bit then ran off right onto the front of her shoulder from where it ran straight down into her cleavage.

Matt caught enough oil for him to be able to continue the massage but his fingers started tracing the oil down the front of her chest. Once his fingers touched Wendy's bra he went no further but he did say to Wendy that her breasts hang from her shoulders and the top edge of them should be included in the massage and she was OK with that.

After a short time, he asked Wendy to lean with her elbows on her knees again and he started massaging her sides around under her arms. In this position her boobs were hanging down away from her body and they created a gap between the sides of the bra and her boobs. Matt was soon running his hand right down the side of her boobs. When I noticed I looked at Wendy and she was looking straight at me. She used her eyes to ask me what was going on by raising her eyebrows and turning her eyes upward to the right to where Matt was standing at that time. I raised my eyebrows back at her and shrugged my shoulders before looking back at what Matt was doing. Her nipple must be very close to his fingers I thought and suddenly I wanted to see him playing with her breasts.

Matt was standing predominantly behind Wendy but moved slightly side to side as he was massaging her. As he moved a bit to the left I saw his left hand reach across to the other side of her chest trying to retrieve some more oil from there. I jumped up from where I was sitting, grabbed the bowl of oil and told Matt I'd pour more oil for him. Where as last time was accidental, this time I poured way too much oil onto her back right beside her armpit and the oil ran straight down her boob and into the bra cup. Matt looked at me with a querying look on his face. Maybe what I did was a bit too obvious but I was wanting him to touch her boobs all over and I wanted to see him touch her nipples. I put the oil down and used my hands to motion rubbing my boobs and then pointed to Wendy. Matt realised what I was trying to say with my charades but didn't reach around and grab her boobs. He instead went back to what he was doing previously just rubbing the side of her chest and letting his hand run down the side of her boob. After a little while Matt moved further down her torso and again started running his hands around her sides but now he was rubbing the bottom of her chest, just below her boobs.

I was starting to think that Matt hadn't caught on to what I was motioning him to do or maybe he was too scared. The erection I'd developed earlier had subsided but came back rapidly when I saw him start to rub Wendy's tummy from the top of where the towel was wrapped around her up to her boobs and back down again. Each time he touched her boob on the upstroke he changed direction and moved down again. I was anxiously waiting to see him cup her boobs. He took his hands a little higher and was running maybe three fingers up the underside of her boob and I was as hard as a rock. He had nearly touched all her boobs, just not the nipples. I wanted him to just grasp and massage her boobs but it didn't appear as though he was going to do that.

I looked at Wendy's face to find her staring at me again. She was silently mouthing some words that I couldn't work out. I shrugged my shoulders to indicate I was unsure of what she was saying. Wendy then used her hands in a cupping motion whilst rubbing her thumbs and forefingers together. I figured she was indicating something about playing with boobs and nipples but wasn't sure if she was telling me that Matt was touching her boobs or if she was asking if he could touch her boobs. I gave a thumbs up and a smile as my reply meaning I was happy with whatever...

Wendy then said to Matt that she needed to sit up for a second. Matt moved away from her to allow her to sit upright and as she did she reached around, undid her bra and took it off. She said something like "That has been annoying me, it is full of oil and it is limiting what you are trying to do."

She leant forward again and told Matt that now there was nothing in the way and he could reach all of her with no restrictions. Matt looked at me and I just smiled back hoping that he would take the hint and now play with her boobs. My cock was straining and oozing pre cum. I was glad I was sitting down and it wasn't obvious but I put my hands in my lap to hide my bulge from being noticed. Matt basically took up where he had left off before but I now had an awesome sight of her boobs hanging down as she leant forward. Each time Matt's fingers moved up the underside of them they would move forward and each time was hoping he would do more than just touch the underside.

Maybe a minute or so later Matt asked Wendy to sit upright so he could finish off her shoulders. He was taking this far too seriously. After she sat up he moved directly behind her again and reached over with both hands, one over each shoulder and cupped a boob with each hand and lifted. He looked at me and spoke to Wendy telling her that he had seen her hand signal to me earlier and asked if this what she had wanted. Wendy told him that he had been touching her boobs all over and they needed to be held and massaged. Matt now grasped her hard nipples just the way Wendy had indicated to me earlier and rolled them around. I was nearly ready to cum and I hadn't even touched myself. This was way better than our fantasies or anything we had in our porn movie collection. Matt had never featured in our fantasies but I was thinking that I'm sure he would be from now on after he has played with her boobs.

After a few minutes I was wondering when he was going to stop playing with her, as much as it was a huge turn on, it needed to stop soon. Wendy likes her boobs played with for a bit, not for ever and her nipples get sore when played with for too long. I said to Matt hat I hoped he had enjoyed playing with her boobs. He took the hint and moved away from Wendy. Matt told us it has been a long time since he had seen or touched boobs seeing as he hadn't seen any other woman since Joanne left him. I noticed he had a very obvious erection in his pants and thought he would surely be having some fun with Mrs Palmer and her daughters when he got home.

Wendy reached out for Matt, grabbed the top of his pants and pulled him toward her.

"That was an awesome massage, thank you. It looks like you two guys now have spots that need rubbing."

"I shouldn't have done that last part but Tony said I should and then after I saw you make hand signals to him I just couldn't help myself. It has been a long time since I have been at all interested in any woman."

"Well I'm glad you did that last part. We often fantasise about sex things and one of my fantasies is to have two guys play with my boobs. If you can handle Tony standing right beside you I want to try something from one of our movies and suck you both off."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Never had we discussed actually doing anything with anyone else. Never had I thought I would want to see her touch another guy. It was a thrill to see Matt play with her boobs and now I wanted to see her sucking him. Wendy motioned me over and then pulled down Matts pants. He was wearing jock style underwear that looked as though they were stretched to their maximum limit from his erection.

As I got to Wendy she told me to lose my pants. I was wearing jeans with a belt whereas Matt had been wearing a pair of drawstring pants. As I undid my belt and jeans Wendy removed Matts underwear. His cock was similar to mine, circumcised and a bit over 6", maybe 7" long. His was more tapered though, it had a small head with the shaft widening to a very thick base. Mine was the same all the way along the shaft and probably about the average of his.

Wendy reached out and grasped my cock, squeezing an enormous amount of pre cum from it as she did. Both of us guys were rock hard. Wendy held Matt's cock against his belly as she used her tongue to tickle his balls. I love it when she does than to me and watching her do the same to Matt was fantastic. I could almost feel it myself. I watched as Wendy ran her tongue up and down Matt's shaft stopping at his balls occasionally to tickle a bit more before recommencing her journey up and down his shaft. Matt groaned that he couldn't take much more of that treatment.

Wendy held Matt's cock out toward her and sucked it deep into her mouth. She doesn't deep throat but can take about half the length. Matt groaned again and the slow rubbing of my cock that she was doing caused another huge amount of precum to flow from me. As she rubbed that around it felt so good that I thought I wouldn't last long when it came to my turn.

Matt suddenly groaned loudly again. "I'm going to cum."

Wendy did one more bob of her head taking his cock as far as she could into her mouth then quickly pulled her head off his cock and aimed it at her boobs just as he started to cum. I don't think I've ever cum as Much as Matt did. He kept going spurt after spurt. There was cum dripping off her boob, the entire top surface of her boob and nipple were coated in it. And then it happened, I started to cum. Wendy was still just very slowly, sort of an absent minded stroke that was moving then stopping, moving a bit then stopping. As Matt was cumming she had stopped and as his spurts started slowing she moved her hand on me and that set me off. She quickly aimed my cock at her boobs and pulled me closer in. My cum doesn't spurt like Matt's did. I usually do a couple of small spurts then the rest just flows out. She was rubbing my cock on her boob as the last of my cum left my cock.

An awkward silence filled the room. Wendy suddenly seemed unsure of herself and Matt didn't want eye contact. I felt this could either be the start of something good or the end of our friendship with Matt. I was proud of Wendy so I said to her that Matt and I both owe her one. Matt looked up at me when he heard that. I hope that was good for you Matt, it was the single most horny thing I think I've ever seen or been a part of. Better than losing my virginity I told them. Matt made similar comments and then said he had better get going home.

Wendy sensed Matt was still a bit uneasy and told him that she was hungry now and wanted him to cook the pie for desert.

Matt looked at me and I told him I thought it was a great idea. Pie and a spa to finish the evening. Matt put the pie in the microwave to heat it up and lit the conventional oven so he could make the pastry rusty when it came out of the microwave. Wendy went to clean herself up and I decided to go put my shorts on ready for the spa. While I was getting changed Wendy came out of the bathroom and into our bedroom. I can still remember the ensuing conversation like it was yesterday.

TonWen
TonWen
14 Followers
12