A Life Changing Event

Story Info
Networking on a whole new level.
8.1k words
3.74
62.4k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
382 Followers

After twenty years of marriage the lust, luster and comfort were long, long gone. My wife and I could hardly sit next to each other without an argument breaking out. In fact she was the single-most bitchy woman I'd ever known and I was the most irritating asshole she knew. There wasn't a solitary thing about me that didn't irritate her or cause her mental anguish of some sort. Hell I couldn't even wear my favorite pair of boots without some explosion of verbal, estrogen infused diarrhea being spewed at me. It was getting pretty bad. Money was the key issue it had always been.

My wife Laurie had been a social butterfly since I'd first known her. Friends and acquaintances were abundant in her life, as were ex-boyfriends. I thought nothing of her going out to lunch with her ex-boyfriend because for years my wife had proven herself to be a sexual prude with absolutely zero sexual imagination...none. In fact as the years progressed her favorite thing to do was to 'strike off' sexual activities she deemed unnecessary or beneath her 'married' status. These strike off sessions usually coincided with a discussion in which I'd somehow upset her and didn't make the 'right' noises to apologize. Most of the time I was unaware of these 'discussions' that she had with me and of course I had been perfectly agreeable to it at the time. Let's just say that I was being emasculated one imaginary discussion at a time.

It was to the point where I was actually loathing her. Had my financial situation been better, she would have divorced me. Something she very often stated when she was in the mood to remind me of just how useless and worthless I was. "If we had the money to pay for a divorce, this would be so over" she would say when the bills came in. She had said this to me so often that I had actually become depressed and mildly suicidal. Only I refused to give her the satisfaction.

So as unhealthy as things were, I soldiered on taking it one day at a time in the hope of finally one day making it. Months went by and I shrunk away from the many social activities my wife was involved in. One day however, I was invited by another of my associates to what my friend called a social networking seminar/party for the elite. It was held at a Pebble Beach mansion right on the 14th Tee, a place rumored to have wild parties for the rich and famous. Little did I realize that my wife had been invited as well by several of the high powered women in the area who told her that this would be a fantastic opportunity to network.

When I first saw my wife I was struck by the way she was dressed. Her usual conservative casual professional look had been replaced by a very deep cut dress that hugged her hips and of course accentuated her ample breasts. As much as I couldn't stand my wives attitude I had to admit I loved her tits and ass. Not only was she wearing a very sexy dress she was wearing her hair down and in a French braid with high heels to accent her legs which were sporting a pair of 'come fuck me pumps' that only added to the allure my wife was currently exuding. However, for some reason I chose to keep my distance and avoid being seen if possible. I also sought to avoid her friends so that she wouldn't get wind of my being there. Something told me to just keep my distance and observe the goings on.

As the party moved into the afternoon I began to realize that this was no ordinary party. I recognized women getting very cozy with some of the heavy hitters in the room; leaving their husband's to drink cocktails on the patio and watch the golfers drive off the tee. What was more was the fact that these women were allowing the rich older men to touch them in ways I wouldn't have expected by grabbing their asses, caressing breasts and in on case I saw them making out just before they disappeared behind a red velvet curtain at the far end of the house. This was flanked by two large suit wearing security types, clearly there to prevent unwanted interruptions to what happened in that part of the house.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on there, nor was it hard to figure out what sort of business deals were being made. It was then I notice my wife moving toward the curtain with a taller, very fit, yet older gentleman whose arm was tightly wrapped around her waist and cupping her ass cheek. I found it strange that she did not get upset or offended but seemed to snuggle more closely to this man. The man showed his ID to the two heavies out front and was let in. What I saw was that it was a hallway with many doors and a guard at each door.

Not being the jealous type curiosity made me move toward the curtained hallway. As I moved toward the curtain the guy who'd invited me pulled me to the side and into a private alcove. "I wouldn't go in there right now if I were you' he said. 'There are some high powered men discussing financial arrangements with clients seeking loans or grants...real money" he said at last. "Besides, they won't let you back there unless you are on their list or are accompanied by a person on that list.

I nodded then asked what had to be the dumbest question I'd asked in my life. "So what goes on back there?"

Charlie, my host gave me a look and raised an eyebrow. "If you have to ask then you probably shouldn't know" he said. It was then it dawned on me the 'deals' that were being made were being made against some exchange of sexual benefits. Charlie took me by the elbow and walked me to the bar where he bought me a drink and we headed to a table out overlooking the tee. "The man your wife went into the rooms with is a very wealthy man. He usually gets what he wants because he is willing to pay top dollar for everything he wants. What he does is seduce the women he wants and then propositions them. He'll start off with offering a 100k for a blowjob usually in cash so that there is no doubt he is serious.' He looked around to make sure nobody was in ear shot. 'He has been known to offer upwards of a million dollars if they were willing to let him fuck them. I'm told few women, married or otherwise refuse his offer. I'm also told that he is rather well hung and in high demand by those women he has 'had.' They practically throw themselves at him when he strolls through the door at these parties. If he has latched onto your wife I'd say your financial woes are about to fade away"

Again Charlie looked around then pointed "See that woman? See the purple bag she is carrying? Note also that she is carrying a purse. That purple bag is her payment for whatever she did with the man she went behind the curtain with. These events are called curtain parties. Set up with the underlying purpose of developing business revenue for the people who attend. Usually women who need cash flow but can't get a loan etc. You'll notice many of the women here are well off already, very well off in some cases that is because they come to these parties and get cash for whatever they do.' He sipped his drink and silently watching an old guy tee off cringing when he hooked the ball badly. 'These parties are how many of them make their money.' He grinned, a high end form of prostitution without the risk of legal repercussions."

I was in shock but not upset about it either. My wife I doubted would qualify for more than a fifty if she did anything at all given her limited sexual talents. As I was pondering that Charlie nudged me and said "I know where we could see what is going on 'if' you want to know that is' he grasped my wrist and said 'However, you must first agree to accept and deal with the fact that what you see cannot in any way...IN ANY WAY... be divulged to anyone...EVER. If I hear you've said something you will not be invited back again. I can't stress this point enough. The whole idea behind these events is to make money, how that is done is totally up to the parties involved and relies heavily on the discretion of the attendees. These people, husbands, all know what is going on and are ok with it. So do you want to see for yourself? I simply nodded, swallowed my drink and we headed to the bar for another before he took me back to the kitchen area, into the refrigerator and behind a side of beef where we opened a door and entered into a dark, narrow hallway.

We came to a room where the light that came into it came from a two way mirror. I gasped when I recognized my banker whom I knew only as Mary kneeling in front of a rather handsome, distinguished gentleman as she sucked his cock. He was rather hung and she expertly deep throated him. It was then I noticed that she was naked from the waist down. Her business jacket was still present as was her blouse, which was open with her breasts, a nice set I noticed, exposed so that he could play with them if he wished, her pussy had been trimmed so that only a pencil thin strip remained and her lips appeared to be tight and toned, a perfect clamshell.

We sat down in the chairs provided and out of nowhere a drink was once again in my hand. When I looked back up Mary my hot little banker lady was bent over the hassock with her hands on the arm rests as her companion moved in behind her and slowly buried his cock into her. He was easily 8" long and rather thick. It was more than clear that she loved the feeling because the look on her face was that of ecstatic bliss. When he was buried to the hilt she dropped her head and moaned. Though I couldn't hear anything I could tell she was moaning in a guttural passionate manner as she absorbed his body heat into her. As they got into their rhythm the chair I was sitting in moved sideways. "I think you may like this view a little better" Charlie said as we came to a stop and another two way mirror opened up before me.

There was my wife, my prudish, sexually stunted wife sitting in a very luxurious chair naked from the waist down with her heels up in the air with a hot woman kneeling between her legs eating her pussy. That was a twist, she had never once indicated she would like something like that and here she was clearly enjoying it. She was certainly not protesting in any event. The man she had been with was naked but for a dress shirt and standing next to her with her hand around his shaft which she on occasion put in her mouth. As she was sucking his cock she had an orgasm and pulled her mouth off of him...rocked her body backwards and cried out...not that I could hear it because the room was sound proof.

Charlie spoke softly "This two way mirror is not a mirror on the other side but an etched glass image. None of the people know we are watching. If these men knew this existed we would never be able to rent the place to them again. So I keep this to myself. You are the only other person who now knows of this. I invited you because I knew your wife was invited. Knowing what this event was intended for...I figured you might want to know about it. Not to torture you with but to keep you informed so that if your wife did partake of the festivities you would at least know about it. Now you cannot file for divorce either that would just create too many problems. Raise too many questions. What your wife is doing will likely make you both millionaires. She has been told what is expected and what is to be paid for it. She was also told that she could not file for divorce while she was participating in this 'networking' group. She has agreed but she may not be forth coming right away."

He stopped talking when the man my wife was with stood in front of her and put his cock in her mouth. She willingly took his cock into her mouth and he began to mouth fuck her. To my surprise she was taking it like a pro...not quite deep throating him...she was far too much of a novice for that...or so I thought when to my surprise she grasped his hips with both hands and shoved his cock down her throat. "Ahhh...ummmm...how many of these things has she been to?" I asked.

Charlie chuckled "A few. I only learned of her participation recently. But it would appear that she has been to more than just this one, and only when this guy is there. He requests her by name. The woman between your wives legs is his wife." I didn't hear much of the last sentence because I was lost in the visual of my wife deep throating a cock, a fairly substantial cock to. To say that I was in shock would have been an understatement. I was also pissed that I had been denied this particular service for many years now 'That Bitch' I thought which was instantly filled after I downed my drink.

Charlie saw the look on my face and grasped my wrist. "Don't let this bother you too much Rick, Just about every wife on the Peninsula does something like this at least once or twice a year. Many of these women know that their husbands have some young thing on the side somewhere and they need to look after themselves because most of them are married with a prenuptial agreement that prevents them from capitalizing on a divorce. Oh they'd get something for years of marriage, but not enough to keep them living like they have grown accustomed to living. Not all of them will get divorced either they just want money of their own so that they can feel independent and secure in the event they are one day replaced.' He shook his head 'Reality is that these men are so wealthy they can have anyone they want. There are a few who actually bring men back here. The deal is the same. You'd be surprised what someone will do for a million bucks." I wasn't at all surprised and downed my drink on one swallow.

I was fixated on the image in front of me. My wife deep throating a cock and getting her pussy eaten by a hot dark skinned woman. The man seemed to be in his late to mid-40s and extremely fit and his wife couldn't be more than 30 if she was a day. A hot little number of about 5' tall long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes and a body that was as tight as a stripper, with a cleanly shaved snatch. I could see what my wife liked about her.

Anyway, I was mesmerized by the fact that my wife was taking this guy's cock down her throat while his wife finger fucked my wife as she watched her husband fuck my wives mouth. Now most guys would have gotten upset, angry or otherwise offended seeing their wives in such a position. I, however, liked it. In fact I was turned on by the fact that my wife, prude as she had been with me was clearly not. If I was pissed about anything is the fact she had denied me this side of herself.

For the next few minutes I watched as his cock slid between her lips and down her throat repeatedly touching his pubic bone to her lips slowly, before pulling out enough for her to breathe every third stroke. When he started to increase his pace my wife met his thrusts until he grabbed her head rocked his head back and howled as he exploded down my wives throat. That she took every drop was clear as nothing remained when he pulled out. I was surprised to see that she actually seemed to like swallowing his cum. The look in her eyes was that of pure lust and desire such as I had not seen from her in 15 years.

He pulled away and took a seat on a couch opposite Laurie and his wife Jessica who was now kissing my wife tenderly. After a few minutes of this my wife slinked down on the floor and Jessica moved onto the seat and my wife began licking Jessica's pussy much like Terra had done with her.

She started out tentatively as if she wasn't sure what she was doing, but soon fell into a passionate, almost desperate attack on Jessica's pussy. When my wives nose hit Terra's pubic bone I knew that she was tongue fucking her. Jessica bent over backward and moaned out loud clearly enjoying the attention my wife was paying to her. When her husband recovered he was ready for some action and got behind my wife who was now on her knees totally absorbed in eating Jessica's pussy. His cock was not clearly visible and it was now very clear that this guy was hung. That my wife had deep throated the cock I was now fully aware of astounded me. It had to be easily 9 inches if not a bit longer and his girth was impressive as well. Again the idea that my wife had deep throated 'that' had me in a stupor and slugging down my drink.

My wife had long since lost her undergarments since Jessica had been paying attention to her pussy already. His cock was not quite ready for fucking so he started by sliding it up and down her slit. While he did this my wife was buried her tongue deep into Jessica who was holding my wives head against her pubic bone and on the verge of cumming. Laurie shook her head from side to side and buried her tongue even deeper sending Jessica over the edge causing her to thrash around in bliss. The sight was very erotic seeing my wife eating another woman's pussy as she was about to get fucked by a frigging telephone pole of a cock.

When Jessica had calmed down Laurie moved up onto Jessica's lap sipped her wine and then kissed her tenderly. I could see Jessica's lips say 'Thank you' and kiss my wife tenderly. Then Jessica said something to her husband who was clearly ready and moved in behind my wife and between her legs. Laurie was face to face with Jessica as the tip of his cock touched her pussy for the first time. I saw my wives lips part in a gasp as she felt his head enter her pussy. He paused and held himself steady as my wife closed her eyes and readied herself for his assault. Then Jessica held my wives face in her hands gently and said something to her, then looked at her husband and nodded.

His hands grasped firmly onto my wives hips and slowly began burrowing his cock into her pussy. He was sliding into her one inch every thirty seconds if I was to have timed it. At least that is what it seemed like to me as I watched my wife get impaled. The look on my wives face was that of pure bliss she was not in any sort of pain or discomfort from what I could tell, and was more than eager to feel his entire cock inside her. This was made evident when she began to push back against him. In an effort to support herself, she had placed her hands on the arm rests of the chair Jessica was seated in. After a full five minutes, or what I could have guessed were five minutes, he pulled out about two inches, paused and then drove his cock deeper still penetrating her pussy easily two more inches than before. This was met with cry of bliss from my wife which I of course could not hear but could clearly see by the fact that her head was rocked back and her mouth open as she vocalized her passion.

It took nearly five more minutes to completely impale my wife with his cock but only because he was taking his time. Had he been a bit more aggressive I am sure he would have just shoved it as deep as he could right away. However, it was clear that my wife was enjoying the slow torturous fuck as she absorbed his cock. Once his hips came to rest against my wives ass, she dropped her head in clear display of ecstasy.

I saw my wives lips form the word "Fuck" as he ground his cock deeper still. Grinding her pelvis against his she rotated her hips around his cock mouth open in what appeared to be a moan of bliss as he pulled out just a fraction and slammed his pelvis hard against her forcing his cock deeper still. The next few minutes were spent letting my wife get used to his presence. Then without warning he pulled out just so that his head was left inside her lips...paused...and then in one slow, constant motion buried his cock into my wife again. This was the beginning of a slow fuck session where my wife was clearly the center of attention. She was kissed by his wife, Jessica, while he mechanically and methodically fucked my wife with full, deep strokes. Every so often he would pull out completely, wait a few seconds and then bury himself deep, other times he would piston fuck my wife hard...driving her insane with a good hard fuck...then slow it down again until it was clear that she wanted him to fuck her hard, fast and deep...which culminated in her screaming in what I could only assume was the hardest orgasm she had had since I'd known her. That was soon followed by Jessica's husband savagely fucking my wife until he unloaded his cum deep inside my wives pussy.

dkmywife
dkmywife
382 Followers