A Life Gone By

Story Info
Heartache and Romance.
20.3k words
4.57
12.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers

A narrative of my life gone by. It is full of heartache and recovery once the right person finally came into my life.

Please enjoy the story. I have tried to put some heart into it.

*****

I'd like to tell you a story about myself. My nickname is Beetle. My real name is Jim McDonald. I should begin with telling you about my youth and what transpired to make me the person I am today. While some might see me as a crass lonely old man, others may see me as somewhat of a grumpy old bastard, I see myself as a self made individual that took matters into my own hands.

Years ago in my youth I was tutored by an older woman describing to me about what really matters in life. Some of those things can only be learned by enduring them yourself. No matter how many times you hear about something you always tell yourself "I know what I would do if that ever happened to me". Well let me tell you that is a lie from Hell.

Being raised in a family of five siblings with a mom and a stepdad, we did seem to have a loving relationship as a whole. Of course my brothers and sister and I always fought with each other, but we were, after all, family. One of my brothers can be quoted as saying "No matter how many times we fight, we are family. Wives and husbands may come and go, but we are blood and that is what really counts". I can agree with that, to an extent.

One brother has been married six times. The other two of my brothers has been married twice and my sister has been married three times. Me, I am on my second marriage. So apparently what little brother said, IS TRUE. We are blood and spouses seem to come and go. Any way I will start the reason for the story now.

When I was born, over sixty years ago, I had both a mom and a dad. My dad was killed in a car accident leaving me and my two of my brothers with just a mom. I was only three years old when that happened. The man that eventually married my mother had known us since we were born. He had worked for my real dad for over ten years. Also he was a Mexican. He was a very good man. He went on to have my youngest brother and sister. He raised us with the fundamental belief that ALL men are equal and deserve respect until that person showed us that they do not merit such respect. To this day, I still live with that thought and conviction.

While back in the 1950's it was not a very common thing to have mixed race families. My parents faired very well in regards to relationships of different color. We, as a family, did not hurt for things. We never got everything we wanted but we did get all the things we needed and then some. I felt secure in the knowledge that I had a man, a father figure that looked out for our welfare. I just never and I mean never considered him anything other than my dad. He was a good man to have around.

All during my school years he helped us nurture our desire to learn. Dad only had a sixth grade education. He wanted more for us. He also got more from us simply by being our strength. All five of us went through school and a couple of us even went to college. I thank him for that. He pushed us when others would have just given up. Like I said he was a good man.

I did realize that even though he loved us, my mom sometimes had her own agenda. Yes she did fool around on dad throughout the years they were together. The even divorced from each other once. They did, however, get back together and remarried. Some might call him a wimp or some sort of looser, but he was always there even when my mom was not. For some reason she just had this streak about her she could not let go of. That is until much later in life when she got "religion".

I had my share of heartbreaks growing up. In the ninth grade I thought I had found the girl I really wanted to marry. What did I really know about marrying anyone at that age? She was in the eighth grade at the time. I really guess that it was only puppy love, but who really knows what could have been if we had stayed together. We broke up after dating each other for seventeen months when she went out with someone else. She and I had never been intimate in a sexual way, but she let this other guy have her cherry. I moved on. I had other girlfriends but I had a hard time trusting girls to the point I wanted to marry them sometime in the future.

During my senior year in high school I thought I finally met the girl of my dreams. She also had a romantic evening with someone else after we dated each other for only seven months. I was beginning to think I was a looser. Maybe I was just looking for companionship or maybe I was looking for something I really did not even know about. Again, I moved on.

About a year later I met a girl, dated her and we got serious. We had been dating each other exclusively. I was a sophomore in college and she was a freshman. Things looked pretty good for us. We decided to get married and so we did. After finishing my sophomore year in college I decided to join the military. She was excited about that idea and so we became a military family. Please keep in mind that I was still somewhat leery about women and was not sure we, or should I say she, would be faithful during my times away from her as the military dictates.

Things went well for the first two years of our relationship. First off we were good emotionally with our relationship. Secondly we were very compatible with our sexual relationship. And thirdly we decided we wanted to have a family. Everything was looking good, or so I thought. Somewhere along the line she met another guy that was also married and in the military. He and I did not know each other. We both lived in the same government housing the military provided for their enlisted personnel. When I got home from a two month training exercise I met both him and his wife. Both were very personable people and I liked them. I also found out my wife did not have any intimate relations with the guy before I met him.

I did not have any upcoming training exercises scheduled for the next six months. He did though. He was gone for about a month. While he was gone, his wife Tammy would come over and hang out with me and my wife, Karen. After all, both husbands were in the military and both wives were military wives. We did have that much in common. Upon his return we had a small celebration and of course being in the service we could not afford much but when everyone in the complex pooled their resources there was plenty. There were about twenty couples there that evening. We had B-B-Q, all the fixings and trimmings and alcohol. Beer being the number one choice among us. Things got late and everyone was leaving to head to their own apartments. Some stayed to help clean things up and others just left. Bill, the other guy, and his wife Tammy stayed to help clean up. It was, after all, a party given in his honor of returning. Being in the military we did not really need an excuse for having a party of some sort.

There was a lot of flirting going on amongst everyone and I was no exception. Most women hugged and kissed Bill on his cheek and most guys hugged and kissed Tammy on her cheek. Everything looked pretty innocent. As the evening finally came to an end, Bill went over to Karen to tell her bye and thanks. Tammy came over to me to offer her thanks also. Apparently Karen and Tammy had devised a plan together for something sometime in the near future.

Now I have to say that while Karen looked real nice, Tammy out done her in looks. I am not a bad looking guy and I thought I looked better than Bill but do guys really check out the looks of other guys that much? I really don't know what Bill and Tammy actually talked about during the next week but Karen and I talked quite a bit about things the next week. The wife swapping idea came up more than once. I was thinking I would not mind having Tammy but I had already been burned by two different girlfriends in the past.

"Honey, how do you really feel about swapping partners" asked Karen.

"I'm not really sure. I know she is a real nice looking girl and right now we are friends with her and Bill, but I'm just not sure I could see you having sex with another guy" I told her.

"What if we were in different rooms instead of the same room?" she asked.

"I don't believe I even like that idea either" I said. "Look, let's just play it by ear next weekend. If it does happen, it happens. If it doesn't happen, then oh well."

I guess at some point I must have agreed to do it without really saying yes to it. I know down deep within my soul, I did not want anything like that to happen.

We agreed to just drop it and we had amazing sex that night. The next two nights were not bad either.

"Karen, were you thinking of Bill the last two nights or were you thinking of me?" I asked.

"Well to be honest, I did have a thought or two of Bill last night, but before that it was only you. Have you thought of Tammy over the few days or was it me you were making love to"

"Honestly it was you. I'm still not sure I want to just give you away like that. I love you and only you. I just do not believe I could do it. I damn sure don't want to lose you no matter which way we go" I said. "And even if we do go for this, right now it would have to be a onetime thing and onetime thing only."

She agreed because we still had about three more days before our clandestine meeting with fate. One way or another something was going to happen. I just hoped it would not change our relationship if it did happen or if it did not happen. It happened.

That Friday night changed the way the four of us looked and acted around each other. The first time it did happen I was a nervous wreck. I know I wanted to be good for Tammy and I know Karen wanted to be good for Bill. I had hoped they felt the same way. When that first night was over, Karen and I went home to talk about it and express our concerns.

I'll try to put into words what Tammy and I did last night. OK, I admit it was great. I never have just sex with a woman. I almost always made love to them. I learned to always put the woman's needs ahead of mine. We had a wonderful bout of making love. I also know she climaxed at least five times before I quit counting. I know I came probably three times myself. We stayed together until the next morning. She and I were at their apartment and Karen and Bill were at our apartment.

Tammy gave wonder blowjobs. She could deep throat my entire nine inches. That felt good because Karen always gagged. Tammy and I tried as many different positions as we could think of. She liked being taken from behind and I enjoyed giving it from behind. The only thing we did that Karen and I do not do is anal. Tammy loved anal and of course I do too but never have too much of that from Karen. Karen always told me it hurt her too much. When Tammy and I woke up the next morning we were both still naked and wrapped in each other's arms. We did it one more time but this time it was just pure sex. We also did it in the shower before we finally called it quits for the day and I went home. Tammy called to let Karen and Bill that I was headed home.

"Jim" Karen asked "how do you feel about last night?"

She always called me by my given name when we talked serious.

"Well to be honest, it was fun. Even though I really didn't think about you and Bill, Tammy and I did have a very enjoyable evening."

"Would you be up to it again sometime in the future?" She asked.

"Maybe" I responded. "We'll just have to talk about it a little more and see how they feel about it too. I don't want to cause any trouble in their relationship or ours. My marriage to you is more important than having some sort of sex outside of our marriage. You know I've been burned two times before and I don't want to get burned a third time. Especially if it is my wife burning me."

"You know I love you Beetle and I know you love me, but it was fun. In a different sort of way, but it was fun."

"Yeah, I did enjoy it and it was fun. Let's just see what happens for a while." I also told her "If things seem strange or edgy around them then maybe we should not do it."

She agreed but also told me that she and Tammy were going grocery shopping tomorrow. She would see how each other felt then. I knew Bill would spend the day over here since tomorrow would be Saturday and he and I could use the outside grill. Of course we would also be drinking some "military cool aid". Being in the military we also never really needed a reason to drink.

After a few beers Bill asks me "Beetle, how do you feel about what happened last weekend. I mean did you enjoy it or was it something we should never have done?"

"Honestly Bill, I am still a little reserved about it all. Yes, both Karen and I did in fact enjoy it, but I don't want something like that to come between our friendship or our marriages. You understand what I am saying here?"

"Yes, I agree. Tammy and I have talked about it too. We both agree that something like that should not drive a wedge in our marriage either." He went on saying "Look, we both liked it. Maybe we should wait and see what happens after the four of us have a chance to set down and talk about it rationally."

Before I could respond, here comes both wives and they seemed to be really enjoying themselves and having fun. They were both laughing like old friends would. Bill and I both looked perplexed and just got up to help with the groceries. Since we both got paid only twice a month the girls would have to figure out a way to stretch the almighty dollar before the next pay period.

After the groceries were put away, Bill and I went back to cooking and drinking beer. Karen went over to kiss Bill on the cheek and then came to sit on my lap. Tammy showed up about five minutes later, kissed me on the cheek and went to sit on Bill's lap. He and I just raised our beer cans in a toast and took a long hard swig each. Karen noticed my beer bottle was empty so she got up to get me another one and Tammy got up to get Bill another too. When they headed back our direction Tammy sat on my lap and Karen sat on Bill's lap. Again, another toast seemed to be in order. We finished cooking and retired in our apartment to eat and enjoy each other's company.

It was barely dark outside and the only light inside was the TV set we were watching. After drinking so much beer I had to make a nature call. When I got back I was taken back a little to see Tammy and Karen standing in the living room kissing each other. That was a pretty thing to behold. Bill stood and went behind Karen and he and Tammy made a sandwich out of her. I decided to join in. Now both girls were being pressed kind of hard together with me in behind Tammy and Bill behind Karen. I didn't really know for sure where this was going but so far I liked it.

Tammy made the first move when she left her lip lock from Karen and spun around to kiss me. Karen spun around to kiss Bill. Get this picture in your head. Here we were, two couples, deeply kissing each other's spouse in front of each other and enjoying the hell out of it. I guess that removed any guilt any of us had about the last weekend. Things heated up real quick.

Tammy and I fell onto the couch and Karen and Bill headed to our bed. I needed to ask Tammy some questions about all this before I could really enjoy a second round with her. So I started in with the simple ones first.

"Tammy, is this the first time you and Bill have done anything like this?"

Her response baffled me. "Not really. But we did do it once before while we were home on his leave. It turned out to be the most erotic thing we had ever done before. We both liked it enough and we believe it would not be a tender spot in our marriage. When we met Karen while you were gone a while back, we immediately liked her. Nothing happened and nothing was going to happen behind your back but Bill and I wanted this with you guys."

"Okay, but the four of us need to get something straight between us after tonight. We need to all onboard and set some limits as to our play time."

Before I could say anything else, she smothered me with kisses, real deep tongued, probing kisses. I was only a guy and she had me hard fast. I was returning her kisses and at the same time fondling her pussy with one of my hands while I kept my arm around her neck to keep her from pulling away. There was limited room on the couch so we did head over to her apartment. We stuck our heads in the door of my bedroom so we could tell the others where we were going.

As soon as I entered the door I could hear my wife grunting and him pounding her pussy with everything he has. We did mention that we were headed to Bill and Tammy's apartment and to call us when Bill wanted to go home. This was a Friday night. We got the call Sunday morning around eleven thirty.

As soon as Tammy and I entered her apartment Friday evening we left a trail of clothes to their bed. Once we climbed onto the bed she shoved me backwards and took my cock in her mouth and went to work on me. I have never had that much oral action from a girl in my life. It was all I could do to hold off because I wanted to drop my first load in her pussy not her mouth. As I felt myself getting close, I pulled out of her mouth, pushed her onto the bed face first and mounted her from behind. I had never had a woman take my entire nine inches down her throat, but Tammy did a good job of it. But like I said, I wanted in her pussy so that is where I unloaded.

"Tammy" I asked "where is all of this going with the four of us? I'm curious because we don't need any complications in our lives."

"Look Jim, all four of us like the sex. We all four like each other and besides we are all consenting to this. Are you saying you want this to stop?"

I could only shake my head no as we were just lying there in bed with each other. We got up Saturday morning had breakfast and went at it again. Since we didn't receive a phone call I assumed everything at my apartment was going like it was over here. I was not real concerned either. Tammy and I showered together, made love together and enjoyed lounging around her and Bill's apartment completely naked together. I don't remember how many times we made love or had sex but I do know that one session lasted almost two hours before we were both spent and fell asleep late Saturday afternoon.

I woke up maybe four hours later gasping for breath. It was then I realized she was sitting on top of my chest rubbing herself all over me and playing with my dick. What a wakeup call! Now that I was awake, I wanted to eat that thing of hers again. I reached out, slipped my arms under her legs and forced her forwards towards my mouth. It tasted somewhat salty and realized I was eating my own droppings from earlier on, or at least what was left of them, out of her pussy. I had never tasted myself, but this was not bad.

After a few minutes of eating her pussy I told her "Tammy, get on top of me and ride me while you are looking at me"

She did just that. It took me every bit of five minutes to unload in her. When I did and I do not know why I did what I did next because that was totally out of character for me, but I pulled her spunk fill pussy over to my mouth again and stuck my tongue in as far as I could. She exploded on top of me which made more of my cum and a mixture of our cum together push out into my mouth. I lapped up as much as I could. When she finally came down she started talking. I had never done anything like that before.

"Wow that was fantastic. No one has ever eaten me right after cumming in me before. That sent me into sensory overload and I could not quit cumming. What made you do that? Have you ever done anything like that before?"

"No I've never done that before. Just before I told you to ride me I tasted your pussy and I knew some of me was still in there and I did not mind the taste so I just thought I would try for a fresh load. I felt that you enjoyed it very much. But right now I am whipped. Let's get some sleep."

B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers