A Life in the Time: Dreams 1 Pt. 2

Story Info
His BDSM dream continues.
2.7k words
4.05
23.2k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne was urged to sit after his back was dried, now the slave girls brushed the front of his body with the towels. Seeing the interest the guide had in his cock was a boost to his ego, she was risking punishment for a glimpse. "Master would like a drink?" she asked as a fluffy robe was slipped onto his arms. He said nothing as she poured a powder blue liquid into a golden goblet. She presented it to him on a small tray with her head bowed between her stretched arms.

Wayne paused for a long moment and reflected. He studied his surroundings, it was just simply perfect. The temperature of the air was refreshing and filled with the smell of the honeysuckle that ran along the five of the eight sides of the gazebo. And before him were four of the most gorgeous creatures, their nude bodies tanned a golden brown with their skin gleaming of bath oils. And at his feet was a beautiful blonde, her flesh alabaster with light, pink nipples. No one thing was absolutely perfect, it was the combination of everything. Suddenly Wayne thought of something he had not yet seen, and that was the presence of other males. He frowned wondering why when the guide interrupted his thoughts. "Master, may these slaves return to their duties now?"

He looked to her, her position unchanged, "Why are there no male slaves here?"

"It will be as you say, Master," was her response as he removed his drink from the tray.

"I should like to see some….no…a group."

"By your leave," the guide replied lowering the tray, then instructing the bath girls to send the group.

"No!" Wayne spoke up. "I want you to escort them back here," he instructed looking into the redhead's eyes, the four trotted from the gazebo. "What is this drink?" he asked the guide looking into the goblet. The liquid looked like no other, the color and consistency, it tasted delicious.

"It is the potion of our Master's," she replied. "I'm not sure what is in it, or how it is made, but it comes from the kitchen and has been served to all Masters."

"Does it not please you, Master?"

"Yes….it is pleasing…." His voice trailed off when he began to feel a bit strange and wonderful at the same time. He thought he was getting drunk, though he had nothing to judge these feelings by. Wayne had finished the first and now the guide was pouring another.

"Master…." she mumbled softly, "I'm very excited from today's events…." Her voice trailed off completely.

"Yes, pet?"

"I should be punished for begging, Master. Would you care to watch me?"

"Watch you what?"

"Play with my pussy, Master."

"Do you put on a good show?"

"Yes, Master," she whined playfully.

"Entertain me, pet"

The guide leaned forward onto her hands and gracefully untangled her feet. She bear-crawled away from Wayne with her butt pushed into the air. This slave girl was soaking wet, her inner thighs and the crevice of her ass was skinny with her juices. It was curious as to why her ankles were wet as well, Wayne suddenly realized with a broad smile that she had been sitting on them next to his own feet. His eyes were focused on her dangling breasts, swaying and bouncing with her movements. She was now squatting with her feet spread wide apart set into a couple of wedges in the floor. Wayne had had questions and now it made perfect sense, even the four heavy brass rings secured to the floor around the wedges were understood.

The slave girl arched her hips and back offering her Master a wide-open view. Her lips were swollen and dark red, gaping open almost obscenely. Wayne's eyes followed the slot to the puckered ring of her anus, it too was dark red. The guide slid her left hand along her stomach and between her thighs. Her fingers slipped to the top of her slit when the redhead appeared with the male slaves, he motioned for them to sit. A soft moaned came from the guide's lips as three of her fingers slipped easily inside her pussy. While she slowly fucked herself, Wayne looked over the males, must have been at least eighteen, and all of them naked save a leather strap harness with a large brass ring from which their balls and cocks protruded. The size of each man was unique, the most well endowed male also carried the smallest balls, and the one with the largest balls sported the smallest erection. All were erect, each one's strained against it's flesh sheath and they were all shaven smooth are their common links. Wayne felt a strong tingle, it made him shiver, and he wasn't sure if the drink or the very erotic sight before him the cause.

"Take over," Wayne called to the redheaded slave girl. "Eat her until she comes." He instructed while she crawled between the guide's spread thighs on her knees.

He tugged his chair to the left for a better view as he instructed the males slaves to use the redhead as they wished. "Form a line and take this slut one after another, my guide can grease your cocks if you wish."

The first slave boy must have been overly excited as he slid his cock in and came about 15 thrusts later, drooping over the guide's upturned backside. The second had better control, he pumped slowly for about 5 minutes before spurted his creamy load in her pussy. The third removed his cock from the guide's mouth with a loud smack and proceeded to give the redhead a sound fucking. Even as he thrust into her another slipped through her lips filling her mouth again. Gripping her fleshy hips so tightly they ached, number three pumped so hard his ball slapped loudly and wetly against her sloppy slit. The guide started to moan as her body began to shudder the cock she so eagerly sucked exploded in her mouth. She immediately swallowed and stayed ahead of his spewing cum claiming it all hungrily. Her was immediately stuffed with a third hard cock spreading precum along her tongue as it sank into the back of her mouth.

The 3rd slave boy to pump the redhead's pussy so was going at it still, and still hard and fast. Wayne heard her moan a muffled plea, "Oh.…harder....faster....."

Another cock exploded in the guide's mouth, now she went down with determination sucking and moaning loudly. Suddenly the slave boy fucking the redhead slave girl grunted, his hips jerking violently with his thrusts as he came filling her up with hot creamy cum. He pulled out and the slave girl was begging for another to fuck her. Before another was slammed into her, Wayne saw that her cunt had been dripping out of her and already formed a creamy puddle on the floor between her knees. A loud pop came from the guide's mouth and another creamy load was denied her, the slave boy shoved his cock into her redhead sister and started pumping, he pumped and pumped. The guide's ears served as handgrips for the slave boy who fucked her mouth wildly.

The redhead moaned while sucking the guide's throbbing clit and all of a sudden her body began to shudder convulse with another orgasm. That's all the slave boy could take, the sight of the guide being mouth-fucked and the gripping sensation of her sister's spasming cunt caused his orgasm. He came loudly and with a thick load that flooded her pussy, he quickly pulled out and four slave boys rose to mount her. One slave boy managed to slip beneath the redhead, and to even penetrate her, the others backed away. Wayne's guide now repositioned herself so her sister had access to her pussy and the slave boy was offered her asshole. The double assault of tongues quickly pushed her over the edge and she moaned as she came. Her mouth became slack while her body convulsed powerfully for several long moments. When she had regained her senses, Wayne ordered her to her at his feet releasing her redhead sister totally. As she was rolled onto her back, the slave boys circled her.

One after another lunged into the slave girl and fucked her until they came, she managed several herself. They rolled her onto her shoulders and slammed her soaked pussy just as the slut wanted. Cum was flowing out of her pussy freely now, she was well lubricated. Now the largest slave boy moved between her thighs, fully erect, both sisters watched with wide eyes he got in between her legs and in one slow push made the whole thing disappear into her pussy. As he watched, her cunt made very wet smacking sound, Wayne had to tug on the guide's braids to tear her eyes away and realize she was about to suck the Master. The sight before him played out in slow motion and the sensation of the hot mouth on his cock made him shudder with pleasure. The guide moaned hearing her Master's, in the background was the sounds of slapping flesh as the slave boys stroked their raging hardons, and the unmistakable noise of bubbling cum being forced from her sister's pussy by a big dick.

The redhead's hips bucked wildly as he pounded her for ten minutes her cunt was red and she was a mess of cum. She must have experienced multiple orgasms as she moaned and shook as these slave boys used her. While her pussy was pounded, the rest took turns fucking her mouth and spewing their loads on her face and tits when she didn't swallow it. One then whispers and the fucking stops, she is roll onto her hands and knees. One slave boy slipped inside from the bottom another stuck his cock in her mouth. To Wayne's delight, the slave boy with the largest cock moved it behind her. Just as the guide's tongue began to swirl along the underside of Wayne's cockhead, he pushed that huge thing in her pussy with another cock already inside. Although Wayne suspect he would butt-fuck the slave girl. She moaned and bucked wanting all the cock she was offered. They both were pumping her pussy when she moaned and came again, the redhead slave girl came yet another time when both cocks exploded in her pussy, three had come in her mouth by that time.

The guide had been worshipping her Master's cock to this point, but now her own desires were taking control. Her warm, soft and lightly gliding mouth became a tighter, harder sucking mouth and her attention shifted from the texture and firmness on of her Master's cock to His oozing precum and her need for more. Suddenly Wayne gained her attention tugging her hair again, "I said I want to see more, slave!" he scolded.

"Yes, Master," the guide sighed, her desire was stronger now than ever before but she released the Master's cock and crawled to his side. "I believe Discipline Hall would interest you, Sire."

"I should enjoy that." Wayne rose to his feet and stepped from the gazebo, the guide took another look at her brothers and sisters still involved in their gangbang before she followed with mixed feelings.

Wayne walked along another path leaving the guide to catch up. Actually, at the moment he would have been fascinated by whatever he saw, a side effect of the potion he had consumed. And at that moment, he was enjoying the sensation like no other he had felt. As slaves fell at his feet along the path, he felt all his emotions shocked by the realization of his power. A building gained his attention, as it appeared to be a place for worship. Just as he stepped onto the steps, the guide ran before him to open the door, Wayne had almost forgotten about her. The heavy doors opened slowly seemingly controlled by a dampening system, the guide strained trying to pull it open. Wayne stopped, the door was only a quarter open, but from within came sounds and noises. Cracking or clapping occasionally followed by groans.

"Explain." He questioned.

"Master," the guide spoke grunting slightly, "Discipline Hall."

Wayne stepped inside a large room filled with rows of wooden chairs. He slowly walked down an isle to the rear where gathered were about thirty slaves, one of them the Disciplinant. At the time, she walked along a row of chairs, each with a slave draped over the back clasping the edges of the wooden seat. It was obvious that their up turned buttocks were being whipped, crisscrossed with reddened welts.

"Master." The Disciplinant distracted his attention, Wayne looked at her just as she fell to his feet.

"Stand and tell me what goes on here."

The Disciplinant's dress was more erotic than threatening, despite the many spikes protruding from it. "Morning class, Master. These slaves have been instructed to report because they have disobeyed a decree. Class is a painful review of village law."

"Master…." the Disciplinant started as she dropped to her knees. "It has been a while since I have been flogged. It would be an honor to be your first, Sir." With that she raised her hands offering him a cat. He took it from her and she crawled to two pillars to assume a position resembling an X between them. With a snap of her fingers the slaves turned to sit on the floor in front of the chairs, four rushed her to secure her ankles and wrists to the pillars.

The Master stepped forward as the slaves scurried back to their places. He tested the feel of the whip in his hands for a moment as he admired the sight before him. He was overtaken by a new sensation while twirling the whip. He stepped to her side and stroked her bare flesh with his hand, soft and smooth and very warm to his touch. Wayne studied the curve of her buttocks and thighs placing a hand on her side, he swung the whip. The tails wrapped themselves across her ass with a dull smack at the ends. It was not a hard stroke but the sensation made Wayne shiver as it grew more powerful. The next stroke was harder as was the next and the one after that and his arousal became stronger and stronger. His tempo had remained unchanged and the clap of the tails became louder and louder.

His strokes ran up her back, and then began to curl over her shoulders slapping her bare breasts. When he finally paused her back and buttocks were red, Wayne moved to her other side now. He saw the marks of the tails where the ends slapped. Down her sides from underarms to thighs and the tops of her breasts, Wayne began again with her thighs, and worked upward. Following the lashes, he notices the crotch of her leather panties are soaked, perspiration beading on her stomach and her painfully erect nipples just before the straps clapped against them. Suddenly his arm arced bringing the straps between her thighs, they slapped against her leather-clad cunt with the ends slapping her asscheeks. The groans of the Disciplinant became moans as he had found her pleasure. After ten strokes Wayne moved around her again, almost without pause he sent the whip back between her thighs from the rear. He judged his strokes so that the ends pelted her pussy and he increased his tempo increasing the Disciplinant's intensity. Moments later she groaned loudly, her body tensed and struggled against her bonds. This was not a struggle to be free, but rather an attempt to capture her orgasm. It was too intense, her orgasm captured her, taking over her mind and body. She suddenly collapsed, having her strength taken by her orgasm as well.

Wayne reached between her thighs to tug the crotch of her panties aside, instead it unsnapped offering him total access. He lowered the handle of the whip and gently pressed it deep inside her convulsing pussy. The Disciplinant's body jerked and shuddered involuntarily as he slowly screwed it in and out while twisting. Wayne slipped it out with a wet smack, then slowly pushed it into her anus, he pressed forward until seven inches of the handle were impaled and the straps formed a tail. Happy with his deed, Wayne turned and walked to the door, "What is next?"

"I think slaves have been gathered for your inspection, Sire. Just there in the square, Master."

"Ummmmmm….do the pleasures ever cease?"

(To be continued…)