A Life to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Domination I.
2k words
3.87
22.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This story is fictional although some of the experiences including joining the military are accurate. This is my first in a series of stories and I would appreciate any comments, feedback and suggestions.***

*

It had been almost years since I'd been with a guy and about as long since I'd even thought about it but as Jason unpacked his belongings I felt the urges come back with an intensity so powerful it was all I could do to control myself.

What was it about him? Was it his innocent, naïve face? Regulation cut blonde hair bleached to almost white from the summer sun. His captivating eyes that absolutely glowed or his full, luscious lips. Besides being almost thirteen years younger then me he was also much smaller. He had to have been at least six inches shorter and while my body was broad and thickly muscled even through his clothing I could tell he was lean but defined. Muscular but not to much of a good thing.

I don't know why a sweet, innocent kid would bring out such feelings in me but I didn't just want to fuck him, I wanted to own him, to dominate him. To demean him and see tears running down his face as I railed his tight ass.

"So you been here long Ben?" he asked as he dropped into the recliner movers had brought in earlier that day.

I laughed and got up grabbing a couple beers from the fridge and handing him one. "To fucking long man," I said as I twisted off the cap and took a long pull, "Other then basic and my deployment I've never been anywhere else."

"It isn't that bad is it?" he asked uncertainly as he opened his own beer.

I shook my head sadly. "Jason it's one of the few posts in the Army people volunteer to go to Iraq just to get away from. Every fucking thing going on here is a show. Just a bunch of fucking spit and polish to impress the muckity mucks."

"Jesus," he said quietly sipping from his bottle, "What the fuck do you do for fun?"

The post was pretty remote and unlike most it didn't have the host of businesses that seem to spring up outside the gates everywhere else. "Fun," I said laughing, "Go on leave or go to Iraq."

"What about women?" he said a grimness settling over him, "There's got to be that at least."

"Women?" I asked laughing, "I didn't figure you'd be into that."

"What?" he said angrily, "I'm no god damn faggot?"

"Sure you are," I said still laughing, "Probably joined the Army to run away from it but it's still there. I can tell. I can always tell."

A flush crept across his face and uncertainty clouded his face. "No," he said quietly and without conviction, "No I'm not."

I laughed as he sat there uncomfortably passing the beer bottle back and forth in his hands. "Don't bull shit me boy," I said firmly, "I bet when you jerk your pathetic little cock you think about a real man ramming his cock up your ass."

"No," he said sadly, "No, why do you?"

"Fuck no man," I said as I downed the rest of my beer, "I'm a giver not a receiver."

His gaze raised up from his hands and his eyes locked on mine, "You mean you've had sex with guys?"

"I've fucked them," I said casually as I got myself another bottle of beer, "Used them just like I would any fucking whore."

"Jesus," Jason said obviously surprised by my openness, "What's it like getting fucked Ben?"

"No fucking idea," I said with a chuckle, "I told you I don't get fucked."

Jason stood up and grabbed himself a beer before dropping back into his chair. We sat there in silence his eyes averted from mine.

"What kind of guys do you fuck?" he said finally still unable to look into my eyes.

I laughed maliciously. "I think what you mean is would I fuck you isn't it Jason?"

"No . . . " he said quietly, "I mean I suppose yes."

"Don't worry about it Jason," I said as I took a sip from my second beer, "I wouldn't fuck you with someone else's dick."

He actually flinched as if I'd struck him and looked up at me his face looking even more sad and innocent then I would have thought possible. "Why not?"

"Go stand in front of the mirror," I said standing and walking over there with him.

As he stood there I reached down and gripped the bottom of his t-shirt pulling it off when he lifted his arms. "Now you see," I said as I studied his reflection in the mirror.

"No," he said uncertainly wondering what I found wrong with him.

I nodded and pulled off my own shirt showing muscular chest and abs. "See the difference now Jason?"

He nodded and looked back and forth between our reflections.

"It's like this," I said as I walked back to the couch and sat down, "If I want to fuck a pussy I'll go pick up a chick. If I fuck a guy I want him to be a real man, not like you."

"I'm not a fucking pussy," he said spinning around so he was facing me.

"Christ Jason," I said unable to quell my laughter, "You're sitting there arguing about why I should fuck your ass and you're not a fucking pussy? Jesus you've probably had more cock then a two bit hooker."

"No," he said anger creeping back into his voice again, "I've never done anything with a guy . . . anything."

"Yeah right," I said still laughing tauntingly, "You're a fucking virgin and I'm Mother Theresa."

"Fuck you man," he said angrily as he started pulling his shirt back on. When he had the shirt over his face I stood up and crossed over to where he was standing grabbing his arms and pushing him roughly against the closet door.

"What the fuck did you say faggot," I said as I pinned him there my muscular body pressed up against him.

"Nothing," he stuttered as he struggled against me.

I reached up with one of my hands and gripped his throat squeezing it tightly. "Don't fucking lie to me fag boy."

I held him there watching his face turning red as he struggled futilely against me. "Nod if you fucking understand me whore."

Tears were streaming down his reddening face but he nodded fear and uncertainty on his eyes but he nodded. As soon as he did I released my grip on his throat.

"We have an understanding now fag boy?" I said still holding him even though he wasn't struggling.

"Yes sir," he said his voice barely above a whisper as he gasped for breath.

"Good," I said smiling evilly, maliciously knowing that from that moment on I owned him. "I tell you what faggot," I said as I gripped his shoulders and pulled him around so he was up against the sink, "It's been a long time since I've had any pussy I think today is going to be your lucky day."

"No," he said quietly, "Please don't."

"Fuck you," I said as I tore off his shirt, "You go waving your fag ass around all fucking day and think you have a choice when I decide to get a piece."

He actually started sobbing as the words came out of my mouth. His vulnerable state making me more aroused then I would have thought possible. Reaching down with one hand I deftly undid his shorts letting them slide down.

"No fucking underwear," I said laughing as he stood there naked his shorts pooled around his ankles, "You fucking little slut."

"No sir," he said still crying, "I'm not a slut."

I just laughed and gripped his hips lifting him up so he was setting on the counter. "Don't even fucking think about fighting fag," I said as I took a step back, "I don't really care whether you're conscious or not when I fuck you."

He nodded letting his head hang in shame as I stepped back and undid my jeans sliding them down letting my engorged cock spring free. I hesitated for a moment kicking them off along with my shoes before I moved back towards him putting my hand in the middle of his chest and pushing him back.

I reached down and gripped my cock running it up and down his sweet, hot ass crack. Even as I did I saw his cock stirring as he got aroused. "Fucking slut," I said taking his dick in my hand and squeezing sharply, "You like it don't you whore. Can't wait to get my cock shoved up your pathetic ass."

"Sir," he whimpered through clenched teeth, "Just do it. Get it fucking over with."

I laughed again and let him go smiling down at his tear streaked face as I put the head of my cock against his asshole "I won't lie," I said as I gripped his hips and pushed forward, "This is going to hurt."

Relentlessly I pushed forward the thick head of my cock straining against his tight ring. Stretching it out until it finally popped through the ring snapped down on the flared edge of my head gripping it firmly.

"Oh fuck," he moaned underneath me, "It hurts so fucking much."

"It's going to get a lot worse," I said laughing as I kept pushing forward stretching him out, tearing him open as my cock slowly disappeared inside him.

Once again tears were running down his cheeks but he reached up putting his palms on the broad plain of my chest as I slid into him stopping only when my trimmed pubes came to rest against the firm globes of his ass.

"See," I said as I reached down and gripped his dripping cock, "I knew you'd like it."

He started to protest but I silenced him slamming back into him with one long, hard stroke.

"Just relax faggot," I said more aroused then I'd ever been by the look of pain on his innocent face, "It might not hurt so much."

His eyes opened as he stared up at me pleadingly. None the less he nodded and I started moving inside him. Our skin slapping together with each deep, hard thrust. Again and again I pistoned into him railing him like a whore. All to soon I felt my nuts tightening and I stopped with my cock buried deep inside him.

"Do you want me to cum in you fag boy?" I said staring down at him.

"Yes sir," he said breathlessly, "Breed me like a whore."

I laughed maliciously and slid out taking a few steps back. "You'd like that wouldn't you, you fucking pussy. Get on your God damn knees."

He nodded and reluctantly slid off the counter dropping to his knees in front of me. I stood there and reached down gripping my cock as I stared at this sweet, innocent kid on his knees in front of me. "I wouldn't waste my fucking cum on your pathetic ass."

His warm brown were eyes staring up at me as I jerked off. I was close to finishing when he opened his mouth in a broad oval, the sight of which was more then enough to send me over the top and my cock exploded spraying wave after wave of cum across his face. Coating his tongue and running down onto his smooth chest before he leaned forward taking the head of my cock in his mouth to clean me off.

"Jesus Jason," I said as I walked over and sat down in his chair. "Go fucking clean up your pathetic ass. I'll be in bed don't make me wait we're just getting started."

He nodded once and stood up walking awkwardly into the bathroom. As he hobbled in and closed the door I thought for the first time in a long time that maybe, just maybe the post wasn't the complete shit hole I'd always thought it was.