A Lifeline for Hayley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if they don't recoil then?" Jane heard, watching as Angie carefully closed her book and transferred it to one hand to put aside. "I mean, what do you do next?"

"If I'm still interested, I put a little something extra into a second kiss," came the answer. "That tells me what potential there may be if I decide to go all out for a third. Gives the girl something to think about too."

Angie smiled as she paused and added. "Tonight's been wonderful, Hayley. You looked so beautiful. Just lovely. I lost count of the number of men gawking at you."

"They can do all the looking they want. I do enjoy the attention true, but that's as far as any of them will ever get," Hayley smiled, flattered. "But thank you. It's also been a special night for me thanks to you and Jane. I'd better say good night though".

Jane saw Angie's arm extend and the book fall from the bed as Hayley bent forward to kiss her. The pages splaying open as it bounced and span on its way to the floor caught Jane's attention. Looking back up, she saw Hayley stooping slowly to recover it. As Jane headed to her own room, she heard Angie's trailing "Aha! My book. Thanks Hayley! Good night."

---

She woke to the insistent buzzing of her mobile phone. She looked at the vivid display as she picked it up, turning her bedside light on. It was just under an hour since she had lain her head down.

"Garry? Hi. It's after 2am here," she sleepily muttered. "Is everything all right?"

"You want to speak to her? I think she'd have appreciated you doing that a bit more often in the past five months, you know. Why now? Are you sober?"

"Yes, she's here. But it's the dead of the night."

"Surely you can ring back again in ten hours or so."

"All right. I'll look. She was awake but that was a while ago. I'll take the phone with me just in case. But I absolutely refuse to wake her if she's asleep. Stay on the line."

Phone in hand, she eased her door open. The dim light through the half-open guest room door was enough to guide her.

She tiptoed down the hallway. If Hayley was still awake, this was his lucky night. With one glance in at Hayley though, she knew it wasn't.

She was lying there completely still in the old familiar sleeping position, flat out on her back, eyes closed, arms swordsman-like with upturned palms framing each side of her upturned face.

Angie was obviously still awake. moving slightly, no sheet over her. Raised slightly on her forearms, the slightest movement as one long leg straightened itself out beside the other indicated she was getting herself into a more comfortable position.

A troubled Jane glanced back at Hayley's face and watched it for a few seconds, knowing she had a huge decision to make. Given it was her husband on the dangling phone, options flooded her. Her initial thought was the obvious one: knock lightly.

As she thought that option through, she quickly decided against it. Why cause a huge disturbance to both her guests purely for the sake of her brother's selfish whim?

She stole back to her room and once inside, put the phone to her ear and began a series of whispers.

"Sorry, Garry. You honestly couldn't have picked a more inconvenient time to try to talk to her tonight if you had tried."

"No. No way! It's the middle of the night. I'm not disturbing her."

"You thought you heard her say something? Rubbish! What?"

"Did you say 'God'?"

"Just that one word? Just 'God'?"

"You're not making sense, Garry. Have you been drinking?"

The whispers became terser.

"You're to blame. If you'd just rung a few hours ago, you would have got her."

"Look, good night, Garry! Can I strongly suggest you try again in another ten hours, sober? Oh! And here's another hint. Try ringing her a lot more often in future, eh!"

"I'll bet he takes no notice of any of that advice," she seethed to herself as she angrily jerked the phone off and lay back.

She calmed down as she reflected on the day. In just over 24 hours, her friend was well on her way to coming back out of her shell. Jane mentally patted herself on the back for helping her enjoy herself by reminiscing about the good times in their past.

But unexpectedly, Angie had probably played the bigger part. She had got her to open up and talk about the present, about her very real ongoing problems. Because of her, Hayley had come to recognise and acknowledge the root source of her misery. Even though Garry was her own brother, she now really wanted Hayley to put him out of her mind for the rest of the time she spent here.

Her mind went back five minutes ago in time, standing in the dark hallway looking in. The very first glance at Hayley's face had told her that she was wide awake despite the closed eyes.

Somehow, her pretty friend was naked, completely still, her long legs widely spread in the middle of Angie's bed. The abundance of saliva still glistening around both cherry pink nipples gave away the series of things that Angie must have been recently doing to her sister-in-law. As Jane had arrived, an unhurried Angie had been in the last throes of easing her face into a most intimate position between Hayley's trembling thighs, intent on the slit amongst the light brown curls. Mesmerised, Jane had stayed and watched as the blonde head kissed into the soft down before nuzzling up and down the visible split. Hayley's response had been a series of quiet open-mouthed gasps, her head rolling from side to side over her honey hair, fingers jerking open and closing in unison on each side of her face.

Jane had guessed that Angie had probably been expertly stringing out this whole process for a good deal of the past hour, tormenting Hayley while content to let her own pleasure simmer. Even as she had watched, she had seen Angie lift her nuzzling face and let her nose linger just above her friend's opening, savouring the scent of arousal wafting from deep inside the slender hips.

But Jane had nearly dropped the phone in shock just seconds later when Hayley jerked and tensed. She realised now it must have been Hayley's first ever experience of any tongue at all slithering inside her, making her suddenly arch her back clean off Angie's sheets with a brief but earnest gasp of "God". Angie's clutching mouth somehow stayed locked on to Hayley's loins as her friend's hips hovered inches above the bed, defying all laws of gravity. Finally, the arched behind silently shuddered just the once, then began a slow descent to earth.

When she saw that the tending face had only withdrawn a little, Jane realised Angie was obviously intent on eking out a long, slow, lingering session on her friend's innocent body. Knowing Garry, she guessed Hayley would be ignorant of all but the most basic of stimulation. Seduced as Hayley probably was, Jane's guess was that this intimacy may well be something her sister-in-law might really need right now. Angie too, possibly.

She had left them to it, her last sight being Hayley's heel caressing up and down Angie's well-muscled back as the insistent blonde head again fed quietly at her sex. It was only as Jane tiptoed into her room that she had begun to wonder what she could possibly say to Garry still lingering on the phone.

---

After the terse conversation with him, she had lain there in the hot night air for what seemed to be another hour. On reflection, there was no doubt that Hayley was feeling needed and loved right now, and therefore she felt happy too. She felt grateful to Angie for each low moan of disbelieving amazement that intermittently floated down the hallway. In all, she counted at least another five uninhibited orgasms, some sudden, others at the end of a long muffled crescendo of breathy feminine cries.

When all eventually fell quiet, Jane's last thought before drifting off herself was that the breakfast table tomorrow should have an interesting dynamic.

12