A Lifestyle Ch. 01

Story Info
An exploration of the swinging lifestyle.
933 words
3.87
19.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series will develop slowly. The first chapter deals primarily with setting the stage and character development. I don't intend for this to be a 'wham bam, thank you, ma'am kind of story. I am not yet certain what succeeding chapters will contain, tho' sex will certainly be a sizeable part of it. This is my first offering, so I sincerely desire feedback and critique. I hope you enjoy!

*

Susan and Bill Wytheson had been happily married for 9 years.

Bill was the new CEO of a successful chain of clothing stores along the West Coast. He had worked long and hard for his success, as had Susan. She had continued her work after college to help financially so that Bill could continue his studies to obtain his MBA, and had endured times of loneliness as her husband and lover traveled frequently during his climb up the ladder of success.

Susan sat relaxed in the passenger seat as Bill drove through the warm summer evening. The workweek was done. It was Friday evening and she and her husband were on their way to a weekend party with friends in Santa Cruz.

In the back seat of the car were an attractive young couple that was a recent acquaintance and new neighbor. Ann and Tom Honeby were a few years younger than the Wytheson's. They had just bought the house next door when Ann had inherited a considerable estate from her parents upon their untimely death while traveling abroad.

Susan had quit working when Bill was promoted to his new position. Being home, she had observed the new neighbors moving in and had done the traditional welcoming of the new couple to the neighborhood. As both ladies were home each day, they started having morning coffee together and soon became fast friends.

The couples socialized together, dining out, going dancing, and sharing the love all four of them had for really good jazz. They often played tennis and occasionally a round of golf.

Tom was a successful stock trader in the San Francisco Exchange and was contributing to the young couple's growing wealth. Buying the home in Pacifica's most exclusive neighborhood allowed them to move from the condo they had in Oakland. They were flexing their wings with their added financial security and enjoying the experience.

"So how long have you known your friends in Santa Cruz?" asked Tom from the back seat.

"We've known Dave and Irene for about five years, but first attended one of their parties, what was it Susan, about three years ago?"

"That's about right" Susan said, as she gently caressed the inner thigh of her husband's right leg. "It was our first swing ever, and we were sooo nervous!" "We had talked a lot to Dave and Irene about the lifestyle and were really wanting to try it, but still afraid of the unknowns." "They made us feel so comfortable, we never felt pressured at all."

"Well, I think we're lucky in that regard" said Ann, smiling as she held her husband's hand. "My coming from an 'open relationship' family gives us a real advantage." "Why, my mother is the one who introduced me to my Tom." "She wanted me to meet this 'young man' that she said was so nice and had a "really great cock that you've just GOT to experience." "Why he's almost as well hung and almost as good in bed as your father!"

"And he does have a great cock," chirped Susan, a smile in her voice. "We are two lucky women, to be married to two such studs!"

"Well, I don't know who's the luckier," said Bill, "but, I'm sure Tom will agree, that we are married to the two most beautiful, sexiest, smartest, sweetest two women in the state of California."

"Aye, Begorra, Yer right on, laddie." Said Tom, with an attempted Irish brogue.

There was light laughter in the comfortable atmosphere of the car, as Bill negotiated the curves of California's scenic highway one, heading for Santa Cruz.

Susan turned so she was facing toward Ann and Tom, letting her hand slide up her lover's thigh to lightly tease his growing erection. "Irene was saying on the phone that there would be eight couples, counting us, so there will be some variety."

"Well, that's part of what makes us appreciate what we have at home," smiled Ann.

Bill slowed the car as they passed through Half Moon Bay.

"We had thought about buying or building in this area, but were leery of having to commute through Devil's Slide, and we fell in love with the house next to you two, and with you two too, once we moved in," said a smiling Ann.

"Well, it's not much farther," commented Bill as they passed Pigeon Point. "We think of it as being in Santa Cruz, but their place is actually north of it." He slowed the car as they approached and then turned into a private road. "They own quite a chunk of land here. They lease out part of it for farming, but still have the privacy they prefer." As he approached the gates to the fenced estate, he stopped to key in a code to open the gates and drove the nearly one hundred yards to the parking area next to a quite large ranch home perched on a knoll overlooking the Pacific.

As they left the car and approached the front door, it opened to reveal an attractive hostess with silver hair waiting and smiling in greeting.

This will be continued . . .