A Lifestyle Change

Story Info
My wife and I experience the lifestyle of swinging.
4.2k words
4.2
55.6k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfwife
milfwife
1,416 Followers

It all began late last summer. My wife Jen and I are your typical average middle age couple who had been married for nearly twenty five years. We met right after college and had been together ever since. Our marriage for the most part had been extremely rewarding and fulfilling, and there isn't another woman in the world I would rather be with. As I had gotten older the desire to be with another woman began to grow on me. I still wanted to be with my wife, but I found myself looking more at other women. It might had been from the fact we had been together for so long, and that something new seemed extremely appealing.

Our sex life over the past few years had become sporadic at best. It used to be extremely gratifying and fun, but as the years passed it had become more boring than fun. I know a lot of couples go through this exact thing especially when they had been together for a long time, but I had a hard time dealing with it. The other reason I felt so strongly about all of this was the fact that my wife and I had been each other's only sole lover in life.

The thought of being with someone new in the bedroom had and profound effect over me. Jen is a very loving and compassionate person who I adore in so many ways, but the desire to make love to another women had me extremely aroused. I know there isn't another woman out there that can compare to her, but the excitement of something new can be quite powerful.

I began to notice a change between us about two years ago. Our children were in college and we began to think of life outside of them being around. This should had been a reason for celebration, but it didn't exactly turn out that way. If anything it was the complete opposite. It seemed like our schedules got even more complicated. We used to make love three or four times a month, but some months we were lucky to do it once.

The intensity and fun of our lovemaking also dropped, and it seemed like we were just going through the motions. We had become too comfortable in the bedroom, and I was just as much to blame as was she. I took our lovemaking serious over the years, but now I felt my wife didn't take it nearly as seriously. We were getting older and her thoughts turned to other things while I wanted the life we had years earlier. I felt hurt in the beginning and it began to eat away at me as time went on.

I then began to look at other ways to get myself excited, and that was when I discovered the lifestyle of swinging and wife sharing. The thought of swinging would give me the perfect opportunity to fulfill my desire of being with another woman. It also left me in a vulnerable position as I would need to give my wife that same opportunity. I really wasn't into sharing her, but given the choices I felt it would be the fairest route to take.

I knew my wife would resist any temptation of letting another man fuck her, and I decided to talk with her one night about the idea of joining a swingers group. Jen wasn't at all for the idea, and if nothing else she let me know what a jerk I was for even mentioning it. I tried to explain to her how I felt inside and my overall needs, but it made little sense to her. I did my best not to come off that I didn't love her anymore, and she immediately accused me of going through a mid-life crisis. In a way she might had been right about that, but it only added even more barriers between the two of us.

Jen might be a bit on the quiet shy side, but she can also be very stubborn in her convictions. I knew I had my hands full in trying to convince her on giving a swingers group a try, and I put my best foot forward a number of times over the next few months. I even begged her one night to at least give it a chance.

Bill and Sue were the organizers of a private swinging group in my area. I had chatted with him a few times in the past and they were extremely nice people to deal with. They had an event coming up and invited both my wife and I to attend. It would give us the opportunity to see if swinging is something we desired. Bill told me that swinging was more than just sex, and that a lot of the people go away with new friendships. We weren't under no obligation to do anything that we weren't comfortable with, and I felt convince that I wanted to at least give it a try.

I mentioned to Jen how Bill and Sue were in their late fifties and had been living this kind of lifestyle for the past twenty years. I told her how much they enjoy the freedom it gives each of them, and that their relationship is stronger than ever before. Jen thought about it carefully for the next few minutes and with my urging agreed to at least go to one of their upcoming events.

I can't tell you how excited I was, and I contacted Bill the next morning letting him know what we had decided. Bill and I chatted several times that day and beyond. He had a lot of questions for me and I gave him honest answers. I told him how my wife and I were virgins when we first met, and after nearly thirty years of being together our relationship had hit a snag. We kind of lost our ways in the bedroom over the past few years, and I certainly wasn't ready to give up on sex.

I told him that Jen was a bit hesitant to go forward with being someone else, but that I was open to the idea if it would arise. Bill said it wasn't uncommon for the wife to feel or act that way in the beginning, but I might end up being surprised what might happen going forward. He wanted to know how I would react if she where to hook up with someone else, and I told him I guess I would be alright with it although it wasn't something I had really thought about. This was more about what I had wanted, and it never really register with me the consequence of her being with another man.

Bill tried to talk me through all the different scenarios, and since Jen and I had never been with anyone else it could possibly present problems moving forward. He told me that women can be a bit hard to understand at times, and that he seen women like my wife getting more involved than ever after trying it just one time. He wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting myself into and I assured him that I did.

Bill had seen plenty over the years, and he knows this kind of lifestyle isn't for everybody. I had shared several things with him and in the end I confessed a number of intimate details. He knew quite a bit about the both of us and all I wanted to do was move forward from this point on. Bill then agreed to share with me the specifics of their next group party, and I told him how excited I was for Jen and myself to attend.

I can't tell you the excitement and arousal I felt over the next month. The thought of actually doing this had a powerful effect over me, and when the night finally arrived I felt like a young man again. We drove a good thirty minutes until we arrived at Bill's and Sue's place. I got to admit that Jen looked extremely sexy in her tight jeans and open top. Jen has an adorable ass that turns me on a lot, and her 38dd tits are nearly perfect. There isn't too many men out there who wouldn't want to take a shot at her if given a chance.

When we pulled onto their street I told Jen that we were both free to explore any opportunities that might arise that night. Jen sat there quietly uninterested in what I had to say, and when we got to the door Bill and his lovely wife Sue welcome us in with open arms. Bill complimented how great Jen looked for being over the age of fifty, and he told us that several others were enjoying cocktail hour in the living room. He told us there were private bedrooms upstairs and that downstairs was more of an open setting. He told us to enjoy ourselves and ask any questions we might have.

There were about twenty to twenty five people milling about the home. They had come from all walks of life, and Jen and I chatted with several of them. Most of them were your average people with a few more men than women. I began to check out some of the women as they walked past by me. I had a hard time containing myself and a number of thoughts ran through my head. They were anywhere from there thirties all the way up into their fifties, and I was a bit surprised how lovely and friendly some of them actually where.

It had been about an hour later when things began to heat up. I noticed some couples going off privately together while others moved downstairs in a more open setting. I had gotten separated from Jen for several minutes and decided to head for the restroom. As I stood by the bathroom waiting I heard a couple of other men chatting. They were both middle age and were talking about my wife who was seated on a bar stool.

They were talking about Mike who now had moved onto a bar stool next to my wife. One of the men said, "Look at Mike over there with that new gal. I heard she and her husband are virgins to one another, and that she had never been touched by any other man but him. Boy is she going to get it good tonight."

I stood there nervously listening in as the other gentleman went on to say how Mike was the most desirable guy there that night. He also mentioned how he loved the opportunity to fuck my wife if given the chance. I then glanced over at my wife as she sat next to Mike. They were chatting with one another and it seemed like Mike had gotten Jen's attention.

I had watched Mike for the better part of an hour going around from women to woman trying to impress them with his wits and body. Mike was around the age of forty and was one of those kind of guys that most men find irritating. He was conceded and cocky and I was sure Jen would see right through his act. My attention now turned from looking at other women to watching my wife with Mike. I thought for sure she would give him the cold shoulder, but that never happened.

Several minutes had passed when I noticed Mike whispering something into Jen's ear. She had a broad smile on her face and I could only imagined what he had said to her. Then seconds later he got up off his stool. Jen then placed her glass of wine down onto the bar and stood up. He then led Jen over towards the staircase while he caressed her lovely ass with his hand. Jen hadn't ever even been touched by another man other than me, and I watched as Mike led my wife upstairs to one of the private bedrooms. I thought this couldn't actually be happening, and I waited for a few minutes before heading upstairs to check on them.

I had made my way down the narrow hallway until I had come to the last bedroom. The door was closed and I heard my wife cry out from behind it, "Oh Yes! Oh Yes!"

"You like it baby!"

"Oh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Jen cried out.

It had been a short time later when I heard my wife of twenty five years cry loudly out, "Oh god! Oh god! You are going to make me cum!"

Jen was on the brink of a powerful orgasm and seconds later I heard her scream out like never before, "Oh my god!"

Jen hadn't cum for me like that in years and I now had heard everything that I wanted to. I felt a bit betray by her, and I never thought in my wildest imagination she would ever do anything like this. I felt light headed and a strong pain now filled my stomach, and I decided to make my way back downstairs. It had been almost an hour later when Mike finally made his way down the steps. He was still tucking in his shirt and getting himself together when he ran into the other two gentlemen that I had overheard earlier. I then walked over near the three of them as I heard Mike tell them what a great fuck my wife was. He told them that she was the real deal and that she had cum a number of times for him.

I felt an even greater wave of jealousy come over me, but not for the reason you might think. It involved the fact that Jen had experience another man's cock while I still hadn't been with anyone else but for her. It left me with an empty feeling and I headed upstairs to check on her. When I walked into the bedroom I noticed several bite marks on each of her tits and neck. She had an exhausted look on her face, and he had fucked her good and hard until cumming deep inside her.

I might had been jealous that she had experienced something that I didn't, but I certainly couldn't had been mad at her for what she had done. I brought this on to myself and it was my idea from the start to give this a try. We left a shortly after that as Jen slept most of the way home. The next day I asked her how it felt being with another man. She told me she didn't know what had come over her, and that her experience with Mike was a bit hard to describe. She couldn't believe how great of a lover he was, and when I asked her if she wanted to fuck him again she was non-committal.

The next few weeks were very hard on me as every time I look at Jen I couldn't get the thought of Mike fucking her out of my mind. The thought of her experiencing something that I hadn't left me in a total state of denial. When we made love all I could imagine him slamming his cock deeply into her. The sound of her moans and cries filling the bedroom that night, and her ultimately cumming hard all over his cock played a role in what I had felt. It left me confused and bewildered, and I still couldn't believe it really happened.

Bill contacted me about a few weeks later about another upcoming party he was hosting. He asked how I like the last one, and he brought up how my wife felt. He told me he had heard all about her adventure with Mike, and he wanted to know how we both felt about it. I said she seemed okay with what had happened, but that I was still trying to adjust.

This idea started out harmlessly with me selfishly wanting to fuck another woman. I thought there would be no way that Jen would ever want any part of this, but in the end she experienced something she didn't know even existed. It left her wanting more and Bill had warned me that might happen. I told Bill to give me a day or two to think about it, and that I would be back in touch with him.

I asked Jen the next day what she thought about going to another one of their events. She wondered if Mike was going to be there and she left it up to me on what I wanted to do. I had no doubt that she wanted to fuck him again, and I decided a few days later to take Bill up on his offer. This would give me another chance to explore other opportunities for myself. I knew I had no control over what she might do, and all I felt was the urgency to even the score.

A few weeks later we found ourselves once again at Bill's and Sue's place. There were about the same amount of people milling around along with a few new faces I hadn't seen the last time. Mike of course made his presents felt almost from the get go, and after talking with Jen the two of them headed down into the lower level. The lower level was open and there were several semi private areas where couples and individuals could go and get acquainted with one another. A large red ottoman sat in the center of the room as a main stage, and anyone was free to use it if they liked. A beautiful gas fireplace was the main feature of the room and it only added to the eroticism.

A short time later I headed downstairs to check in on them. I quietly took a seat by the fireplace and did my best to stay out of view. Mike and Jen now began to make out with one another on one of the couches across from me. There were several people milling around and they stopped occasionally to glance over at the two of them. I sat there quietly when another gentleman took a seat next to me. He began to chat with me but all I could think about was Mike and my wife. I really wasn't in any mood to chat, and I couldn't take my eyes off the two of them across the way.

A few minutes later Mike began to undo Jen's shirt right there in front of everyone. Jen felt a bit uneasy about it at first, but after a few minutes she relented and let Mike remove her shirt. He began to kiss her on the lips once again, and he reached back and undid her bra. Her big lovely tits were now on display for all to see, and that was when I suddenly felt a change come over me. I no longer wanted to find another woman to fuck, and I sat there with a major hard on wanting to watch him fuck my wife right there in front of several others. I couldn't explain the sudden change, and my cock was harder than any other time in my life.

I watched as his hands roamed about her beautiful body. He felt up each of her lovely tits and sucked on each of them with grace. He then undid his pants and pulled out his lovely cock. He then pulled Jen's head down into his lap, and she began to suck on his throbbing cock while his hand slid down into the back of my wife's Jeans. He gradually began to work her jeans down and after just a few minutes had them down around her ankles. He then began to work down her panties and within seconds she laid there on the couch naked and exposed.

Jen felt a wave of arousal come over when she suddenly stop sucking his cock. She no longer could take it, and she gently moaned out as she felt Mike's finger penetrate deeply into her aroused pussy. A few minutes later Mike had Jen stand up before him. He had her get out of whatever clothing she had on as several bystanders stop to take a look. He then led Jen over to the big round ottoman in the center of the room. He laid her down onto her back and climbed on top of her. He held her tightly down while pressing his hard cock up against her swollen pussy. Seconds later I suddenly heard Jen cry out, Oh god! Oh god!"

She felt Mike's cock tear deeply into her, and he began to fuck her hard for the next several minutes. Several people now had stopped what they were doing and began to watch as my wife squirmed hard on the large ottoman. This only made Jen that much more aroused, and I heard her cry out his name, "Oh fuck me Mike! I want it so badly!"

Mike pounded Jen's pussy hard for several minutes as she held tightly onto the back of his firm ass. She desperately tried to pull his cock even deeper inside her, and she screamed loudly out in pure pleasure until cumming all over his cock minutes later. Her orgasm was extremely powerful and it left her wanting his cock even more.

A few minutes later Mike rolled Jen over on top of him. I sat directly back behind the two of them, and I now could see my wife's beautiful ass as it moved up and down on the shaft of his rigid cock. She fucked him hard for several minutes as another powerful orgasm begin to build. Mike now pulled Jen's body down against his chest. He wrapped both of his arms tightly around her, and he began to ram his cock hard up into her. I felt a huge adrenalin rush come over me, and I watched my wife's lovely butt tremble as he rammed every inch of his cock up into her. He fucked her good and hard for several minutes as another orgasm ravaged Jen's lovely body.

A short time later he moved Jen onto all fours on the center of the ottoman. He moved in behind her beautiful ass and began to pound her once again from behind. He fucked her good and hard for several minutes as he moaned out to her, "Do you like it Jen? You like the way I am fucking you?"

"Oh god yes! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Jen cried out.

He pounded her hard for what seemed like an eternity, and I heard Jen cry out his name again and again, "Fuck me Mike! Give it to me harder!"

I watched Jen's tits move in unison with every thrust of his cock, and minutes later Jen screamed out into an earth shattering orgasm yet again. He continued to fuck Jen hard from behind for another twenty minutes or so while Jen cried out in pure pleasure. It had been a shortly after that when I heard Mike moan out, "Oh god baby! I am going to cum all over your ass!"

Seconds later he suddenly pulled is throbbing cock from my wife's worn pussy. I nearly came at the sight of him shooting his huge load up against the cheeks of my wife's beautiful ass. Jen laid there on the ottoman for several minutes unable to move or speak before heading for the restroom to clean up. I can't tell you how excited and aroused I was and I heard the gentleman next to me say, "Wow! That is one fine lady there! I would love to have a crack at her!"

milfwife
milfwife
1,416 Followers
12