All Comments on 'A Lifetime in One Moment'

by C.C. Rider

Sort by:
  • 225 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear heavens above

Ive rarely ever found stories like yours,my names also kevin and im currently a virgin,if my first time is anything like this id die a happy man.this was so incredibly delicate and just an all around beautiful read,thank you for sharing this ,its brightened my thoughts a bit,theres love everywhere around us in the small things and the things we normally take for granted.thank you for this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well done

I have read this story more than a few times. It's probably my favorite. Well thought out, well told and making me wish there was more. Again, VERY well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My favorite ...

I read this before I fell asleep last night and felt compelled to read it again when I got up this morning. Never have I felt so touched about a story before. I could feel every emotion they were experiencing, it was so real to me. This is by far my favorite story. Thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NOT my type of story to read at all 5 stars

But this one was especially special. THANK YOU Author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

My eyes welled up as well, my best complement.

SamTheHomosapienSamTheHomosapienalmost 6 years ago
Inspiring

I dont thing I've ever read anything that held my interested for so long. I hope to someday be able to captivate an audience in the same way

MickeyW52MickeyW52almost 6 years ago
Bravo!

Wonderful pacing and language. Extremely emotionally authentic. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful story!!

Thank you!!

semicharmedlycansemicharmedlycanover 5 years ago
Thank you

That's all I can say really ... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

Exquisite, I don't don't know if you are male or female....if you are that passionate and articulate in your normal life, you are something else!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a wonderful story!

Thanks for sharing! Such a wonderful story about first time and first love! You are truly blessed to have found someone like Laura!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic. A wonderful love story. A good example that age is really not important if you're truly in love. And all of the sex was presented in such a tender loving and delicious way. Thank you very very much!

DazzyDDazzyDabout 4 years ago
Second

Time reading. This has to be in the top ten on this site, EVERY young man should experience a strong, sophisticated and talented pretty woman.

Embrace the now, make memories for a happy future.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
My Second Time reading...:+))

You have elevated the form.

There are many fine writes here.

None more elegant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

And I see several readers responded the same way. Two wonderful sincere caring people who were there for each other... for a few fleeting moments that will last forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marvelous

This was a real sweet story that made me cry a little at the end. So bittersweet.

theo_minortheo_minorover 3 years ago
Nicely done

A very lovely story. . .

ConnieChatterlyConnieChatterlyover 3 years ago

"I looked down at her, and for a moment I had an out-of-body experience. I could imagine it, I thought. I could see me making love to Laura thousands of times over, making love to the eighteen-year-old Laura I saw in the picture, to a thirty-year-old Laura, to the Laura in bed with me tonight, to an older and even more elegant Laura – to all of them, to all of her, all at the same time."

Awesome.

steverob1054steverob1054about 3 years ago

Wonderful story CC, and beautifully written - thank you so much

Steve

jokelljokellalmost 3 years ago

That was a very beautiful story. Thank you

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 2 years ago

Spectacular and I do mean spectacle abounds. You paint a vivid scene, not just the portraits. And yes the sex was sizzling, but the patter of the hearts herein make it smoke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now being a grandpa, and having a beautiful wife of over 48 years, I would like to say this is one of the best erotica stories that my wife and I have read ever. Sad but beautiful. I want to thank you for sharing this with us on a quiet Sunday afternoon.

gnomelandergnomelanderabout 2 years ago

I try to write stories like this myself - but not as well as this. I don't think that it's really a sad story - so much achieved by and for both of them. Why would anticipation of an inevitable ending make it sad? Better this way than the usual 'happy ever after' conclusion. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that was beautiful. I treasure stories that touch my heart. Wish I had your talent.

StubbyoneStubbyone7 months ago

My goodness. What an absolutely beautiful love story. You are such an incredibly good writer. The emotions that your stories generate are worthy of the very finest authors. I’m wrung out. I can’t tell you how many times my eyes watered or how many times I flat out cried at the poignant love expressed by these two. The characters seemed real and as a man, I will never forget the feeling of loss when they said their final goodby. The ending was perfect. A brief moment in time that would rest in your memory forever.

5-😊😊😊😊😊 and 5-🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 for the tears I shed reading this most beautiful of love stories

Thank you ❤️

Stubbyone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous