A Lifetime Kink Ch. 05

Story Info
A daring tease and a delightful dilemma at the baths.
4.6k words
4.53
20.1k
29
5

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers

1

Stevie had a choice to make. Either she could drain the rest of that vodka bottle, along with what remained of her inhibitions, or she could call it quits and be a responsible adult, letting what had just happened slide – for now – and see what would be tomorrow and the day after that.

And what had just happened? Here she stood alone in the kitchen, night-time, and yet with midnight still far enough away to have to settle for her own company. In her own company she was already a danger to herself, even while sober.

Now a pleasantly inebriated feeling washed over her, just enough to feel warm and fuzzy and to drown the anxiety that wanted to scream out, "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED???"

Of course she did. The sensations very fresh in skin and muscle memory, in her lips and in other parts of her body, tingled and still touched her now like a phantom lover.

Not only did thoughts and feelings swirl within, now that she was alone again. Sounds and voices and images recollecting vividly – words said, breaths breathed, kisses shared – replayed the day's fascinating turn of events.

But nothing played on her mind more than the last twenty minutes of her unbelievable life, and frankly her body, her mind, her libido, and her heart, all wanted the very same thing.

He knew now that they thought and felt the same. He knew now that they fantasised the same. Lee, her son, knew that they were clamouring at the same boundaries preventing them from seeing each other and something starkly different than what they had been all their lives.

Some of those boundaries had come down as of late. Some of it had been very innocent and then some of it shamefully guilty. Some of their more intimate interactions, and honest truths, had been shameless on the other hand and called into question the very taboo that once threatened Stevie's sanity.

What boundaries were left now? Were they knocking them all down, and paving the way to becoming more than a lonely mother and son?

And what was the final boundary, she wondered? Was it inhibition – because if it was, then both had just come very, very close just now, to planting the seed of such an impossible reality.

'I could easily go right up there, right now, and take him,' she thought, but she wouldn't in light of all she had said, and of all she had recently wrestled with. But still the thought was so tempting and so alluring.

'I could otherwise sober up a little and go say goodnight in a while. Maybe put it out there that if he really wants me, that it'd be okay,' she thought on. And she had been there in her mind before. Not a chance in hell. She wouldn't have the guts to offer herself and to face either outcome.

And Stevie also considered the most realistic option; say goodnight and go to bed, fuck herself silly and never mind the deep hunger within her that fingers nor sex toys, nor incredibly filthy mother and son fantasy, which would not be sated without having the real thing.

She wanted him. She wanted her son, Lee. She wanted that cock as she had seen it today, long and thick and so achingly hard, spurting and spurting almost endlessly, like shaken champagne, and if only she could have it, she would have it in every way she could imagine.

He would fuck her to completion, like that one-time wonder Kit but with a view to a permanent position. She would ride it, she would suck it, she would bend over backwards just to fuck it, and if the way she felt now was anything to go by – breathless and shaken in uncertainty and anticipation – she couldn't begin to imagine the thrill of an orgasm courtesy of her biggest crush...

And her biggest fan...

Stevie screwed the cap back onto the vodka bottle and let it slide on its bottom across the kitchen worktop. There was still about a quarter left, but easy come, easy go. The same could not be said of mistakes made in the heat of the moment!

2

She wouldn't make a move. She would do no harm. She would instead make a show. She would tease him harmlessly. Just a little daring something to maybe fuel what they called a "nightly emission" in him, and maybe his reaction would fuel in kind a little fantasy for her to enjoy in her own bed.

Midnight came. The lights went out downstairs, and Stevie went to her bedroom – the television still audibly playing out from behind the slightly open door of Lee's room – to fetch some nightwear, before tottering off to the bathroom for a quick hot rinse.

A little while later there was a knock at Lee's bedroom door. The overhead light was off. The bedside LED lamp cast a clean strong glow. He was already in bed watching Jon Bernthal blast the shit out of some bad guys on last year's big Netflix action thriller.

He barely registered, but he was aware. The door was open after all, so she crept in carefully. Lee was lying in bed, not just topless but naked as ever – the duvet covering his legs, his modesty, and tapering off at the hips. Beside him in the bed sat his laptop where she would be sitting.

'You're in bed already?' Stevie asked, and acted as though she couldn't believe it. She was stood right behind him and he laughed but didn't turn to look. 'You're acting my age. What's wrong with you?'

'Here goes nothing,' Stevie said in her head and felt thrilled from head to toe. It was almost cruel that she would tease him this way, but she would not fail to do what she set out to.

She was wearing a baby blue babydoll nightie and it was more than moderately see-through. Underneath she wore skimpy but loose white French knickers, but what he would notice for sure were her breasts, otherwise bare, big and beautiful.

Stevie felt the rush of adrenaline like a lightning bolt from her head to her toes. Of course adrenaline didn't quite run from head to toe, but its effects could leave one's thoughts in a muddle.

Deliberately she bent to take a seat beside him on the bed, leaning forward and arching her butt up, then saying, 'oh silly me,' when she sat on the laptop. Lee's eyes were immediately on her, all over her, and from behind noticing the absence of bra straps.

Instinctively he tugged up at the duvet's edge to secure the erection hidden underneath, one moment subsiding and then the next back with a vengeance.

'Let me just put this on the desk for you,' Stevie said absently, picking up the laptop and feeling that the battery pack and fan extractor very warm. Was he only pretending to be watching Jon Bernthal go full-Rambo on the Taliban to hide his interest in other more pressing matters?

That didn't matter. What mattered was that his eyes were on her exclusively, and she knew it all the more when the TV show paused. Feeling his eyes all over her in the resulting silence she turned around, knowing full well that when she did, he would see everything by the light of his bedside lamp.

Smiling politely, hiding her nerves, Stevie returned to him and perched herself at the side of the bed, facing him. Now Lee had a close-up of her cleavage, complete with protruding nipples, the left of which clearly sported that little nipple ring.

For a moment she let him gaze, too dumbfounded at what he was seeing to know that he was staring. 'I swear I was saying something,' Stevie began to say. 'It's completely slipped my mind now. Trust me, senile old sod!'

It wasn't the cleverest excuse to take his eyes off her tits, which she could have bared to him with a slip of the shoulders by which two flimsy spaghetti straps hung. And God did she imagine doing that.

'You're definitely not old,' Lee blurted suddenly and trailed off with a dry chuckle.

Stevie's expression flattened at a whim. 'Oh so you're agreeing that I'm clumsy!' She poked him right in the bellybutton then with one manicured nail, just enough to startle him, and when he leapt out of his skin she was laughing along.

This was getting awkward way too fast because she did not give thought as to where this was going. Playfully, though absently, she scratched at his belly and then her hand hovered up to his strong chest and flattened upon it – warm and smooth.

'I'm going to bed,' she announced as she might have at any other time. And then she leaned towards him, following his eyes as the seductive gravity of her tempting cleavage pulled his eyes into their orbit like two glassy half-moons. 'Giz another kiss,' she whispered, deliberately inhaling deeply enough that she almost heaved out of her transparent nightie.

1-2-3 – just like it had ended before, now it commenced again as their lips so stealthily savoured each other. She was so tempted to fall into him and let it go where it may, but a couple more kisses, giggling girlishly and smiling, she inched back and let him know; 'I love you I do.'

'Mm-hmm,' he laughed from behind closed lips.

'Mm-hmm,' Stevie hummed and made it something appreciative.

'Me too,' he spoke.

'You love you too, do you?' she mock-scolded. She knew what he meant. Then again any lad like Lee could afford, within their own rights, a little ego. Stevie was definitely going to do a bit of self-loving in a few minutes time. 'I'll close the door so you can love yourself in privacy.'

Exasperated, Lee rolled his eyes and scoffed. His face said it all. She never stopped. He was never going to live this down, was he? Before he could respond she attacked his lips affectionately once more and sat up so that she could stand up without falling off the bed.

Leaving nature to take care of the rest, Stevie said goodnight and left him to it. She certainly had left him with enough wank material for the night, if not for the following week. She certainly got the most out of her dirty mind as a result, twisting that innocent goodnight kiss into a variety of different erotic scenarios.

Looking back as the days of that week went by, there felt nothing wrong with a little tease and a touch-up. It put a smile on his face and it put her in an unshakably good mood. She would take to dressing a little more provocatively before bed therefore, without trying to the point of absurdity.

Nothing too frequent either! Stevie loved to feel good in her casual little numbers – each special in their own way all the same – and not all of them were so revealing. It just felt good to feel the appreciation of a hormonal young man, and particularly Lee.

It made her feel beautiful, which no long-term single woman did, least of all when that woman was well into her forties!

3

Spring finally came!

It was a double-edged sword (was that the right phrase?) being that at long last the weather would be getting warmer and calling for less clothes. Stevie would be looking forward to getting out into the back yard for some much needed solar power, but she wouldn't be looking forward to getting older.

That was a month away now. And as much as she loved birthdays, even if it would be just her and the son, there was something dreadful about creeping a year further from forty, where life was just beginning, and leaping ever closer to fifty.

When she would get to fifty, she imagined, it wouldn't be so bad. Chances were that she'd still look good going on sixty, like her mum had. But it was the sense of time shortening that she noticed sometimes, and worried that she wasn't just creating problems that didn't exist.

Like every other woman and man alike, she wanted to be young forever. Unlike most others though she didn't give in to the urge to have a stranger take a scalpel to her bits, in an attempt to look like a fifty year-old human impersonating a thirty year-old alien.

Her proud tits she'd gotten enhanced purely because she wanted big tits, and that was the be all and end all. She wanted porn star tits that she could treat her man to in the bedroom; and otherwise something to fill out a sexy outfit when the mood took her.

Lee, who was now getting more used to her flaunting ways, was also growing bolder in showing his interest. And slowly he was wearing down his mother's inhibitions, and her reluctance.

4

'Let's go swimming,' she chirpily suggested one warm and sunny Thursday afternoon. It was rare that they both had the same day off. Not that they didn't see enough of each other, but they spent a lot of time around the same old house. It would be a shame to waste a perfectly good day, when every school kid's parents were at work.

Lee was up for it. It had been a long time since he did a few laps. He might even have had his old swimming trunks around somewhere. The question on his mind was, what was his mother going to wear?

Considering that she was built strong in the curves department and also sported the tone of a frequent swimmer, he couldn't wait to find out.

As they accessed the indoor pool not only Lee was happy to see only a few casual swimmers splashing about. It was the lifeguard with the shifty eyes that he immediately didn't like.

She was a plain, skinny, mousey brunette with her hair tied back tighter than a warrior tribesman's testicles, with an old face on a pre-pubescent body. That wasn't the issue. Why would that be an issue?

The issue was that the moment he and his mother entered, her eyes were on the both of them with a peevish look of disdain, and she didn't seem to care about making it known. Maybe she had one of those faces? Maybe she really was as bitter as she looked.

Casually Lee followed Stevie along the row of changing cubicles, and then unexpectedly he was pulled into the very one she chose for herself, near the lockers.

Thinking nothing of it, Stevie began to roll down her leggings over her thick buttocks and down her thighs, facing away. When she sensed that her son was not undressing, but merely standing there with his eyes poking out...

'Perv!'

'What?' Lee scoffed, grinning guiltily.

Stevie swirled a finger. 'Turn around. Get changed into your trunks.'

Lee sat on his end of the bench and slipped off his trainers and socks, lumping them into his water-proof sports bag. Then off came his t-shirt. His mother now following suit, pulled off her tank top to reveal that she was wearing a sporty silvery-white one-piece, stretched thin enough over her tits that it already showed her hardened nipples, and the ring hanging from the left one.

Lee was ogling again, though he tried not to. She still saw him pausing to look from the periphery. And of course now that she was ready and waiting and he was still not done...

'What?' Lee asked, as she sat there staring.

'Hurry up and take your pants off,' she said too patiently.

'Well then turn away,' he directed, mimicking her as he swirled his finger.

Stevie crossed her arms, looking almost insulted. 'Well you see, this is what happens when you waste time perving at my tits,' she said too loud. They both heard very clearly that statement echoing around the hall. She cupped her mouth, eyes popping out of her head.

Lee turned away himself. Dropping his sweatpants, he had forgotten to just wear his trunks on the way there and had to change. Now his mother was getting an eyeful of his strong, firm young butt, and those toned muscular thighs.

Slipping on a pair of stretchy blue sports briefs, Lee fumbled a while, trying to secure his junk, unaware of how it might look from behind.

'Don't have too much fun with that,' Stevie quipped. He turned back around then, and this time she fought to keep a straight face as it was now her ogling his loosely packed goods.

'Don't you,' he retorted, scanning her face for a hint of flirtation.

5

It was all very well Stevie hitting the pool every week and gliding through the laps in her own time. It was a different story when an athletic and cocky young thing tagged along and almost immediately contrasted her abilities with a face full of chlorine.

Like a child on the beach after too long in the school sandpit, the world was his personal playground, and for a while he made a mockery of his mother's breaststroke, chewing up the length and width of the pool.

And then for a while he slowed down and decided to swim side by side with Stevie, grinning like an idiot. 'You've finally decided to slow down before you drown of exhaustion then?' she spluttered as she moved into a backstroke and struggled at first to keep the water out of her eyes.

Lee's eyes averted immediately to her swimsuit-clad breasts, and saw that indeed the suit had gone see-through. He could see the dark pink of her nipples and highly approved.

'Well I wouldn't want to have to be rescued right now,' he gasped.

Stevie scoffed as she eased in and glided through the pool. 'Oh?'

'Not by that skinny angry lifeguard,' he explained as quietly as he could, the lifeguard policing the pool's length. 'She keeps looking at me like I'm hiding heroin up my arse.'

Again, Stevie scoffed. Where did he find these sayings? 'No, I don't know her,' was all she said on that matter. And with one quick glance to Lee, and then to where his eyes were trained, she knew that he was staring in awe of her tits again.

'Perv...'

Lee didn't quite catch that. 'What?' he asked. And then he made the connection. 'Oh,' he said and then smirked at his mother before looking elsewhere.

They reached the side, rolled under, projected off the wall and then came up to reverse the lap, shaking the excess out of their eyes. Now he wasn't looking at her tits, she observed as she began to overtake him. He was eyeing every inch of her body from the legs up.

She'd teach him, she thought mischievously, and dove deep into a three-sixty degree curve, coming up like a shark snapping at his ankles from behind. Without even thinking what his mother was doing, Lee felt the shock of a strong hand yanking at his calf and held his breath to go under.

She was on him in an instant, showing her expertise in the pool regardless of how much faster he could swim on the surface. Her grinning face came up blue when Lee twirled around to find her, but before he could get away, she was in too close digging her nails playfully into his hips to tickle him.

'Mmmmm,' he gargled, and great big bubbles of laugher exited his nostrils. The only thing he could do was to pull her in tighter and take her into a pretend death-roll like an alligator would.

Their bodies pressed together, Stevie felt her son growing hard against her belly. Grabbing his wrists she playfully wrestled with him, wrapping her thighs around his waist, pulling him so tight that his growing hardness was now glaringly obvious.

Devilishly then, she allowed him to overpower her, only when he tried to push her away, she took back just enough control to manoeuvre his grasping hands right onto her tits.

Stevie opened her mouth into mock-outrage, only a cheeky grin and a flash of the eyebrows betrayed that she was deliberately toying with him.

He let him go. She could hold her breath way longer after so much swimming practice. He on the other hand, she would not drown for a laugh. Instead she would snatch down his trunks as he took off for the surface and come up for air herself in the deepest end some ten yards away from where he now bobbed naked and quietly panicking.

'Oiiiiii,' echoed the voice of the lifeguard as she came pacing down the side of the pool towards Lee, who now looked to his mother as though she was the one who would be in trouble. The lifeguard sounded angry, but spoke so loud that she became lost in her own echo chamber.

With a flash of his naked white bottom, Lee plunged back underneath the water and disappeared. Knowing very well where he would be going, Stevie laughed to herself, the flimsy trunks tight in her grip.

'Payback's a bitch,' Lee thought as he closed in on his prey. Those long strong legs waved and paddled in the deep, that silvery-white one-piece unmistakeably his mother's. And although he couldn't deny the pleasurable sensation of swimming in the nude, he wanted his trunks back, preferable before he'd be kicked out of the pool.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers
12