A Lifetime Kink Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

Stevie hummed a little laugh. 'More please,' she whispered hoarsely. 1-2-3, just like he had done that night they had nearly gone over the edge, he surprised her with a little succession of kisses, and on the end of the last one she latched on to let it linger.

'Still not a snog,' Stevie hinted. She wanted a real kiss.

Just an innocent little kiss at first -- and another, and another -- now their lips were parted and sliding languidly until firmly clinched together. With a little suction, Stevie pulled away with a firmer kiss, and looked back up into his eyes, blushing.

'Warmer,' she beamed.

Her hands went down to his hips to hold on to him. Sighing her encouragement as casually as she could. But no longer would he let her tease him the way she had done so mercilessly. Out of the blue he decided that he would give as good as he got, and dared to melt away her innocent facade.

Lee reached in to test her, to see how serious she really was. His hands suddenly cupping each of her cheeks and holding her face right where he wanted it, he parted her hips suddenly with his own and engaged his mother in a full-on French kiss that verged on the sexual.

Stevie gasped into his mouth right in that instant and now it was her body flinching against his, and especially as his barely concealed hardness grazed against her belly and glanced off. With the tip of his tongue he traced a line across her top lip before sliding in between to find hers, and by god he found it.

Within seconds Lee ate away at any resistance that he or she felt, kissing his mother deep and slow, and before long her lips and tongue were responding playfully to his, and then fully reciprocating, hot and wet. Somebody was breathing heavily now, and the other's breaths soon became mutually synchronised.

Stevie lost herself, humming her delight, and then opening her eyes, they smiled their mischief at him, daring him further on. Sucking and smacking, their mouths worked hungrily for what might have been fifteen seconds or several long minutes.

And then gasping his mother finally pulled away, giggling; her face beet red. Stevie wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, eyes locked onto her son like a heat-guided missile, although clearly the only missile here was in his pants.

Breathlessly she giggled; 'Oh my god, you actually did!'

Cockily, Lee chapped his moist lips together and said, 'what's fair is fair!'

'Fucking hell,' she gushed her response, fighting for breath, and fanning her face with her hands. 'Okay...'

Another deep breath-

'Okay... you win!'

8

On unsteady legs Stevie hiked back up the stairs and retreated panting to her room. 'Goodnight,' she called out, her voice quivering, and shut the door behind her, dumbing the response that travelled back to her.

Her legs like jelly she crawled onto the bed and then over to the opposite side to retrieve her laptop from the floor by the bedside cabinet.

It was a simple thing, sending a document by email. Though a matter of a few easy steps -- log in, log on, upload, and send -- Stevie seemed to take forever, as her trembling hands hesitated. Her whole body hesitated, now surging with ten times the adrenaline that the kiss alone had caused.

The word document simply titled "Thoughts" uploaded, she typed out a little accompanying letter in the hopes that it would help her to clear her mind before going through with it.

He would know everything once he read it. He would know more than any son could know about his mother. And once he knew what he would know when he read her confession, it really would change everything.

Gods be damned, his lips and tongue had just cleaved the last of her inhibitions like a warm knife through butter, and now it was clear to Stevie that she was inviting him to melt deeper, all the way in to the hilt.

"SEND"

9

Lee couldn't quite believe what had just happened. He couldn't believe that he would have the nerve to do what he'd done, although initially he had done it to play her one more time at her own game.

But the prank, if that's what it was, had led to seriously making out with his mother, and it was for those few moments the most sensuous and intense kiss of his life. That alone had changed everything, and now he sat staring at the emails via a blindingly bright phone touch-screen in the pitch black darkness of his bedroom.

'Goodnight,' she had called out on that unsteady voice, filled with humour and otherwise complete shock. And he had called back but wasn't sure if she'd heard him, because he was leaning halfway out of the window pulling hard on a stashed cigarette; the night rain pelting his face head-on.

His nerves had completely betrayed him. He was restless and fidgeting, not knowing what he would do with himself as far as the day tomorrow was concerned.

As of this moment, the moment of truth, Lee faced it with the blinding apprehension of a hormonal boy experiencing his first erection. What was happening? What was to come? What would his mother have to say?

Struggling out of his clothes, though they were few, Lee had jumped into bed naked and impossibly hard. But even for as long as he refused to touch himself, reading his mother's confession letter just made him feel stiffer and girthier.

Aroused like never before, adrenaline on full-surge, his breathing was ragged and shallow the moment his hand snaked around the shaft of his cock, and that was when Stevie wrote of her true feelings, and hinted at "the real thing" -- even suggesting that he share his own fantasies when they found the courage to talk about it.

But realising in full that it was not just fantasy, but that she really did want him that way, and was maybe trying to tell him that he could have her that way, beyond the pounding blood rushing through his ears, he swore he could hear her in the bedroom next door, right this minute.

As his eyes scanned the final heated paragraphs of that letter, telling him in such graphic detail of how she would be fantasising about him, knowing that he would be reading this, the close but stifled sounds of her panting and moaning betrayed that very truth.

Right now, on the other side of that thin wall, she was masturbating and thinking of the two of them engaged in incestuous acts of physical pleasure together, and it was driving him to do the same almost as if he had no control over his own body.

Tugging vigorously now at his hard length, Lee continued to read those last paragraphs over and over again, listening to his mother's impending orgasm as it neared, her soft moans growing louder.

'Ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh,' she panted, plugging the hole in her leaking dam, and driven to such arousal by this he too involuntarily moaned aloud.

Jerking shakily, his nerves nothing less than rattled, Lee trained his eyes on the final line of her letter, after she described them having sex. It read "Tell me what you think!" with a little wink on the end...

;-)

About what? About the way she described sex with him in fantasy, or was she hinting at the real thing? The possibilities, the word pictures she painted, the things she made him feel in the letter, it filled him with feelings and vivid imaginings of what could come, if only he had the nerve to make it happen.

That night he would come hard and plentiful, another hole appearing in the breaking dam. Long after his mother would fall asleep he would remain a slave to the urge building within, waking up every couple hours hard and aching for release.

And eventually he would sleep through until he could bear to lie there no more!

9

Stevie awoke at 7am to the beginning of a bright warm day. Without hesitation, and without a desire to lie there and ruminate over the future under her roof, she left her bed, showered, and dressed for work.

The house's tense silence spoke volumes of the suspense she felt -- the suspense of waiting to see how the world had changed since she had last closed her eyes to sleep.

Was it a mistake to share her feelings and thoughts the way she did? She might not have known until they saw each other again, but she could guess all the same that things would not be the same again.

Coffee called. Stimulated upon the first sip of the steaming beverage in her hand, she closed her eyes and smiled inside, grateful that some drugs would never lose their innocence. And when she opened her eyes again to find her son standing there, groggy, dishevelled, and yawning, she smiled sheepishly and said nothing.

Lee, in nothing but a pair of flimsy lounging shorts, awkwardly padded barefoot across the tiled floor and planted a kiss on her cheek, surprising her since she simply didn't know what to have expected.

No, no words! It was just too early for words, and not even because of the secrets they now shared. Lee set up the coffee maker again, and yawned again, and hoisted himself up onto the worktop where he now sat, feet dangling.

Those yawns were infectious. Though slept much better, Stevie yawned mightily, covering her mouth too late, because she was just about to check her phone for messages. When she did...

"You can fantasise about us anytime," the text read.

Pursing her lips together, offering him one last fleeting glance as she passed him by, Stevie responded with a quick, talented thumb, and smiled thinly.

"Same! And you can kiss me like that any time!"

xXx

To be continued...

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers
12