A Lifetime Kink Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

Both enraptured and terrified, it was just as she once imagined, too much for her senses to take, an explosion of so many feelings all at once. Finally they had gone too far and now they were laughing, driven insane by the sexual intensity, the depravity of it all.

His cock was inside her! Mother and son, their bodies laboured together in the throes of lust, sharing sex like debauched animals. And as their eyes met again they saw differently now. All fantasies realised, come to life, still there remained that love, that bond.

'Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit,' she reacted over and over, unable to say or to think anything else. He was impaling her mercilessly, and yet she felt a perfect fit for him, the boy she had given birth to now truly taking his place as the man of the house.

It didn't last long. Even Lee, considering his proven sexual prowess, was no match for such an encounter. He loved his mother, and now he lusted for her like nobody else on earth, but seeing himself between her legs and feeling her slipping around him like silk, her hot wet depths sucking him in deep, there was no hope that he could last long enough to bring a hundred filthy daydreams to life that first time.

Stevie felt him swell and pulse within, drew her legs back further and invited him to fuck her with abandon, her eyes rolling up into her head. 'Let it come,' she consented, 'let it come!'

Only god knew how that little latex reservoir contained the seeming gallons that they both wanted him to spurt inside of her. Words did not express the satisfaction of the climax they shared before Lee collapsed into his mother's shoulder, breathless and twitching; his spent cock aching like never before.

'I suppose I'd best change your sheets again then,' she said after some time, dispelling the thundering silence between their pounding hearts. Both began to laugh uncontrollably.

8

Once upon a time there had been such an impenetrable silence between them. It seemed that whatever they were, family did not fit the bill. Stevie would have done anything to bridge the gap grown by her controlling ex-husband, but she did not imagine they would bond this way.

Now they shared a silence louder and longer than they had ever known, but without the bitterness and the distance. Pressed together beneath the shower's steaming jets, Stevie smiled truly nakedly up at her son - star-struck, love-blind, and utterly lost for words.

And all the while, suggestively she ran her hand up and down his spent member, which now hung heavy and slack but no less impressive.

As uncertain as she was of where things went from here, she knew at least what they would be doing a lot of. There was a lot of fantasy to turn into reality now that they had crossed over and experienced the real thing.

Oddly she even thought that maybe greater good could come of learning more intimately of each other now, inside and out. In the end it seemed so simple, just like any other coupling. It really was just sex, but it had been mutual, between two people who couldn't ever hate each other.

9

How the fuck Monday happened, nobody knew, apart from the fact that Monday - just like any other day - came and went regardless of what in the world happened. It wasn't only Stevie that experienced a shift in the gears though.

Lee's energy and enthusiasm for the mundane shot through the roof, and the day melted away at a frightening speed.

'How's Monday treating you, champ?' his mother's text read at lunch time.

'I'd rather be home,' he admitted regardless.

'Race you!' she replied.

xXx

He very nearly faked a sickie!

10

'I have wanted this all fucking day long,' she hopelessly remarked. Straddling his naked hips, she found the head of his cock and felt her way along it, shivering in anticipation before the lips of her soaked pussy yielded, and she began the long and ecstatic slide down every inch.

Lee groaned as he watched his cock melt into his mother, and again as she slid back up, almost turning herself inside out in the process. She was so tight around him that the condom almost rolled off his cock, chasing her seeming escape, until she rolled her hips back down onto him.

'I could do this all fucking day,' he agreed, his hands caressing her thighs.

'Language, son,' Stevie mock-scolded, settling in to ride her son's rigid eight inch cock. And fuck, if he didn't feel better every time she welcomed him into her aching pussy.

'Yes, mum,' he responded curtly.

On top and in control, the stress and the aches of the daily grind melted away like wax under a blowtorch. Feeling him inside her again, churning her inside out, turned her slowly into a warm puddle of orgasmic juices.

This was the way a mother truly wanted to be - bonding to her son with all her being, both nurturing and unashamedly sexual, with all the love and guidance in the world. There was just one thing in the way of that now, and one boundary she hadn't given any real thought to up until yesterday.

Bearing her hips down, Stevie felt his hardness cleaving her up the middle, sinking effortlessly inside her to kiss at her cervix. 'So what do you think of the real thing with your mother now?' she asked.

Lee gasped, his hands filled with her hips, her tits, every part of her he could explore. 'I never want to stop,' he grunted needily. In her mind they hadn't even started.

Without warning then she raised herself up off her son's soaked cock, earning her an uncertain but disappointed look. Her heart in her throat, Stevie consoled him with a wicked grin of her own and swallowed hard. And then in one deliberate motion she peeled the condom off and guided him back in to feel her for real.

'No, baby, this is the real thing,' she gasped long and grateful. Lee matched her moans, her breaths, her everything, as his smooth flesh glided deep to be coaxed snugly by his mother's silken sex. So wet and warm and deliciously wrong - 'I just really need you to feel me,' Stevie hushed, a finger on her son's concerned lips.

She replaced her finger with her lips next, and then her tongue, uttering in between kisses that she loved him more than anything on earth and that she would never let a bad thing come between them.

'Just tell me when,' she said and began to ride him again, savouring the true reality of what they had become. No lies, no boundaries, no artificial barriers - if they were going to be what they had become, what they were meant to be, they would milk the real thing for all it was worth.

So she rode him so long, out of her mind with sexual ecstasy, possessed and incestuous for her son's fat cock. Plunging down onto him endlessly, wet and stick and slippery with sweat, with loud breathless moans she just couldn't reach that one final hurdle.

'Oh you fucker,' she laughed when he finally flipped her over and slung her feet up over his shoulders. And then a long gasp and guttural moan as he stuffed her squelching pussy back up to the brim, she warned him again and again; 'Just tell me when!'

Lee pumped her full, and hard, again and again, addicted to her tempting depths for the pleasure they brought. Once upon a time she birthed him, as a result of this very act. Now he had taken the place of his father, and his stepfather, as her lover - the man of the house.

The one woman he found the most beautiful, the most worthy of his affections, and that same woman the one who could truly turn him on, she was right there with him in the midst of their shared fantasy come true. He was seconds from coming bareback in his mother.

'I'd love to come in you,' he exhaled harshly, his breaths shallow and fast. Urgently Stevie drew back her legs, giving him a bird's eye view of her fit body bouncing off his straining cock, coming up onto her elbows to stare in disbelief at the sight of Lee's thick length sliding between her swollen pink pussy lips.

'Soon, baby, but not now,' she urged. 'Do you want to come on my tits?'

A few harsh intakes of air, his teeth clenched, Lee felt the burn surge to the tip of his cock and quickly withdrew to aim upward of her belly.

'FUUUUUCK,' he groaned, tensing all over, frantically masturbating until the first few hot wads began to spurt out. Stevie, coming just from the danger of almost being impregnated by her own son, cried out her excitement, sitting up to look down on his rod pumping its seed in thick white ropes.

Before he was spent her mouth was around him, sucking furiously, letting him fill her mouth up to swallow.

'Definitely no more condoms,' Stevie thought, finally having had her son inside her for real. Eyes clamped shut she swallowed and swallowed, barely able to breathe in her orgasmic state. And gasping for air, she came up face to face with him, taken by surprise at how he so eagerly met her with a full-on kiss, his tongue licking the taste of his own come from hers.

'Fuck,' she groaned, feeling her pussy dripping down the inside of her thighs. Her hand massaged his sticky cock, still hard as a rock. She was certain he hadn't come inside her but there was just so much of it everywhere.

Panting hard and fighting for air, they both nuzzled into each other, riding the high of their orgasms. 'How the fuck are you still so hard?' she begged.

''Because it's you, mum,' he said before slipping into a snooze.

While he slept, she wept, but not for what they had done, at least not because she thought it was such a terrible thing. Goodness no, it was starting to make sense now. This was the only way it could have been without destroying them.

But not only did he love her like so many mothers could never understand, it meant more now because he loved her on such a level that even his body responded to her. What could that mean for the future, she wondered momentarily before slipping into her own unconscious reverie?!

11

That same ice-cream man was still at the beach that evening, this time his business favoured by the warm dry weather. And he wasn't so irksome now that Lee approached with money and bought two cones overflowing, and festooned with a chocolate flake, raspberry sauce and crushed nuts.

On the dry white sand just ten minutes walk from the main entrance they laid back to relax and enjoy the seaside's gentle cooling breeze, and alone they talked over what now was, between them and they alone.

Soon Lee was smoking a joint he'd stowed away with him. Stevie scolded him for doing that. 'You're going to get me in shit one of these days,' she insisted. 'You shouldn't smoke that stuff in public.'

'I can think of more dangerous things to do in public,' he said slyly, looking to see if she would pick up the hint. And he passed the joint over, and she took it despite her protests.

'Hmm,' she hummed, sporting her secret smile. 'Yes that'll get us in deep shit indeed!'

'Do you worry about what could happen?' he asked, not having to read her to know the questions that mattered now.

'Obviously, and so should you,' she said, staring off across the approaching surf. She nodded thoughtfully. 'But I don't think I have to tell you what you should worry about. You know what not to do, don't you?'

Lee nodded in his silence. And then he felt her open hand at his shoulder, rubbing affectionately down across his back.

'Doesn't mean you should stop dating girls either...'

'Mum, I'm just not-

'If and when you meet someone you like,' she overrode him. 'Just because you're getting sex, it doesn't mean you don't need relationships.'

He nodded again.

'I'm still your mother,' Stevie stressed, taking one last pull from the joint before passing it back. 'You can't marry me and have kids. I'm not going to go live up a mountain and start eating tourists!'

Sudden laughter erupted from her son then. 'I don't think it generally happens like that, mum,' he said, turning to face her as he took back his joint and brought it back to his lips. Of course she knew that. And she had made a doctor's appointment from work that morning just as a precaution.

'Anyway, let's talk about something else now,' Stevie insisted, and for a long while they sat in silence, watching the sea roll in, because there really was nothing else to talk about.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers
12