A Lifetime of Love

Story Info
Two people meet on the internet & fall in love.
1k words
3.91
16.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Outie
Outie
1 Followers

Patrick and Jenna met in a chat room on the internet one evening while bored and lonely.

Both were trapped in loveless, sexless, uncaring marriages.

They started talking and quickly became friends.

Jenna loved his sense of humor, his quick wit, his kindness and gentleness. He was the perfect man in her eyes.

One evening things went a little further, talk became more erotic then previous occasions. They made love over the internet but both needed more. They decided they needed to hear one another's voices so they spoke on the phone. This was great but they still needed more then just stolen moments of time. What they wanted was to finally meet, in person.

Patrick came up with a plan. He would drive hundreds of miles to meet with Jenna at long last. Jenna fell in love with this plan and excitedly agreed to meet with him near her hometown.

Days came and went, then the final day arrived. The day Patrick and Jenna would finally meet face to face. No cable or phone line between them. Just them, together at long last.

Jenna arrives at the agreed upon destination, her heart pounding as if it's going to break out of her chest at any moment. She doesn't know what this man will look like other then a picture sent to her on the computer. She scans every car with a man in it, looking for her love as he turns a corner in front of her. Her body trembles as she makes eye contact with him for the first time ever.

Patrick stops his car, reaches for the door handle and opens the door. He steps out holding a bouquet of flowers for his lady. She smiles, they immediately go to each other and embrace in a hug that seems to last an eternity. Neither can believe they are finally together.

After what seems hours of holding one another and talking they resume their meeting by going back to Jenna's home. Once there they share another embrace, only this time more passionate then the first.

There lips finally meet as if they've always shared one space. His hands roamed across the length of her body. He wanted to feel every inch of her from head to toe.

Jenna walks Patrick over to the bed where she slowly undresses him as if opening a present for the first time. She kisses and gently nibbles at his chest as his shirt comes off first. Licking and kissing, down his chest, to his stomach, she reaches for his pants and slowly slides them down his legs until they are a memory. She playfully nibbles on the wet spot on his underwear that showed just how much he liked what she had been doing to him.

Jenna stands up and slowly starts to take off her clothes. Doing a sort of striptease if you will. He has enough and grabs her, lying her on the bed next to him. They embrace in a kiss, this time more passionate then before. All there inner fantasies fueling the fire between them.

Starting at her forehead Patrick makes a trail of soft, slow kisses upon her body. Down her neck, lingering around her naval, then resuming until he reaches his goal. He hears moans coming from her lips as his tongue moves across her trembling body toward her swollen clit. He begins his assault on her engorged clit, feeling the heat coming from her makes his dick even more stiff then it already was. Patrick loves seeing how good he makes Jenna feel and resumes with nibbling and sucking her clit only this time his tongue darts out toward her inner depths. She moans loudly as he pierces her wet pussy with his tongue. Oh how she longs to have his hard cock in place of his tongue.

Jenna rolls atop Patrick, wanting to warm him up a lot more also.

She rises above him, her hot wet pussy only inches from his face. She slowly lowers herself down to his awaiting tongue where he resumes what she had stopped moments ago. Jenna lowers her mouth to Patrick's stiff cock. The tip is wet and she traces a line with her tongue from top to bottom loving his taste. She has to have more, she needs more of him to taste and love. She lowers her mouth to his awaiting member. Her tongue darting out at the tip of his penis as she begins her decent. She can taste more cum which makes her wild, wanting more. Slowly she engulfs his hard throbbing cock. He moans as he sees her gorgeous mouth around his iron hard penis which this morning had only been a dream. This time it was for real, no doubt about it.

After what seemed hours of foreplay they were about to finally feel what they'd longed for. To be together as one.

Patrick lies on the bed with Jenna positioned over top him. She reaches for his cock, stroking it as she lowers herself down to where she will finally feel the pleasure she's craved for so long. At first she lets only the tip of his stiff cock invade her warm awaiting pussy. She slowly rocks back and forth so he could feel her only vaguely. Then inch by marvelous inch she lowers herself on his rigid pole. He loves every moment of this feeling, so warm and inviting he can't help but moan as she steadily starts riding his cock for all it's worth. Jenna starts to cum, moaning and crying, as she's never felt anything as wonderful as Patrick's hard throbbing cock inside her before.

He reaches up, rolls her over on her hands and knees. He mounts her doggystyle, reaching around he feels her swollen clit and begins to rolls it in his fingers. This drives her over the edge and she bucks back wildly as he shoves his hard cock into her hot wet pussy. Patrick can no longer contain himself, the viselike grip of her inner walls is too much for him. Her pussy milks him dry and they collapse together on the bed.

They lay holding one another in a passionate embrace, kissing, looking into one another's eyes so lovingly.

Patrick whispers to Jenna,

This is only the beginning of a lifetime of pleasure...

Outie
Outie
1 Followers